Now that the dust has settled, did his video convince you?

Now that the dust has settled, did his video convince you?

Attached: Kevin's Kino Plea.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It convinced me hes a good actor. It also convinced me the twink that accused him is willing to sell out another gay just to try and get ahead.

i thought he was innocent until i saw that video desu

Yes, the queen is in on it

Yeah, it convinced me that he's a creepy and rapey faggot.

I couldn't give a single fuck how many gay twink teenyboppers he diddled, he's based.

He honestly deserved an Oscar for that performance

I mean, on a second watch it really is quality acting: youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

It's ballsy, it's hard to not appreciate ballsyness.

Convinced me he was guilty. Innocent people don't think stunts like this are funny.

And the funny thing is it basically sunk any chance at salvaging his image.

These. Also that he's delusional and can't tell truth from fiction anymore.

Attached: 1287221302872.jpg (540x674, 94K)

finally like 40 fucking posts in someone finally posts the link to the video.

I really really really really need to find OP and kick is teeth in make him hurt stab him in the belly for not posting the link. I wish the worst for him and his family

how much coke did he snort before doing this?

Who cares, fucking teenage twinks is LITERALLY what being homosexual is all about.
I think it's telling that the media never questioned why a 16 year old fag boy was at a celebrity homo party in the first place without parental supervision
Spacey must have angered the wrong people.

Whenever an adult homosexual claims he was molested as a child I automatically assume he wanted it or he's lying for attention.

Attached: photo__6_.jpg (394x475, 30K)

I didn't need convincing in the first place.
I don't care what the dude does, he's a good actor and I enjoy seeing him in movies.

I'm about done with admiring ballsyness. Everyone tries to be ballsy and random now so randos on boards will call them based.

This is old shit, you faggot. Do you need the place scene from TDKR posted as well every time there's a baneposting thread?

>Innocent people don't think stunts like this are funny.
You have much to learn

Attached: honk sick fuck.jpg (1100x1016, 227K)

This is the kind of mentality that turns people into bootlickers. All you need is a strong personality to dominate you because you're incapable of critical thought.

was advanced warfare good

>there will never be a movie glamorizing cool serial killers and making them look like the good guy, or at least a guy you want to see succeed

He's not a politician, he's an entertainer.
If what he does doesn't affect me I don't care that much.

people become homosexuals because of being molested, not the other way around. but thats why you hear it so often

If anything it convinced me even more that he's guilty because clearly he's mentally unstable.

I'm convinced this is a veiled warning video to others in Hollywood he has dirt on. It's too bizarre to be anything else.

I agree but there are more pressing problems at hand. We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. But we can't ignore our social needs either. We have to stop people from abusing the welfare system. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights while also promoting equal rights for women but change the abortion laws to protect the right to life yet still somehow maintain women's freedom of choice.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

watch My Friend Dahmer

Yes and infinite warfare was ok

who is this?

This ol lumberjack would like to have a word with you.

Attached: rs_300x300-131007161309-600.dexter.cm.10713.jpg (700x700, 41K)

There was no "lol so randumb"ness about it. It was pure ballsyness, don't conflate the two because the latter potentially deserves respect if done right.

It made me want to watch the show.
I'm too ignorant for the political jargon though. Shame because CJ is in it.

its one of the more bizarre things I've seen, most certainly kino.

Who filmed it? Who agreed to film this? Were and how much were they paid?

Judging by the intro title and the outro sound he didn't cost more than a cheese pizza.

>our actors need to be paragons of virtue
Stupid puritan poster.

>what is the friday the 13th franchise

Based

Attached: 6th-annual-toscar-awards.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>gays are pedophilic
I just wasnt surprised and I didnt care

here. I'm the OP and posted that as a useful bump.