Buree me witt da fishes

>buree me witt da fishes

Attached: A1B63A768D52413AB82BE0A7FE8F62B6.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

kino

>please, don't eat me man

> Deleted scene
> T'challa kicks him off the mountain, walks away smiling

Kino

but he wasn't even a sailor, he doesn't get buried anywhere but in the unmarked grave of a traitor

>A wakandan king got beat up by a nigga from Oakland

not surprised desu

He just wanted a good race war, a true alt right hero

Was honestly shocked this was the plot

Human rights defenders loved that shit for some reason.

Everytime Michael B Jordan is in the movie I can't stop staring at his weird fucking jaw. It's like nigga took a mouthful of water as a kid and just stayed that way.

Wait is this the black kid from Friday night lights?

Damn... Truly best picture material...

Where's Wallace

>"Oh yeah sure man right after we're done burying hundreds of people who just died because you incited a mini civil war in Wakanda trying to ship weapons to terrorists across the globe, no problem. You're totally a sympathetic villian."

Not to mention the 500 scars or so representing his personal body count.

did he know that most of slaves were actually prisoners from other african tribes and then sold to white people,

Ayoo bury me in da prizon yard

Bury me in the water bro
Use your water shovels

Would that matter in any way?

>Instigated a civil war against white people because a black man killed his dad and the civil war only led to the deaths of black people

>most of slaves
Like 99.9%.

>Kilmonger goes through historical records to find out which tribes were sending slaves across the Atlantic
>uses Wakandan tech to arm tribal militias and destabilize African nations
>entire continent becomes genocide-era Sudan
>only M'Baku can save Africa

A lot of leftists and marxists loved Killmonger for his motives and ideas.

A race war the Wakandans would get crushed because no one would have actually gone through with it

Killmonger was one dumb motherfucker

>Bury me in da ocean wit tha fishes n sheit

How did this dialogue get green lit?

He also thought that by sending all that high tech weapons to tribes in Africa and gangs in Europe and America, they would use them to fight the "white oppressors". But they would more likely use the weapons to fight each other instead. He believed all black people, no matter the country were all one people, when racism among black people to other black is very common. He wasn't thinking longterm. He even had no plans to let any heirs gain any powers from the super flower.

>you nevah bin judged by yousa skeen cola, whyte boi

>I gotta be honest with you T'Challa. I really, man, REALLY just wanted to fuck me some white womyns. So I thought, you know, if we conquer the world n shiet, we could, you know, we could dine on pink white pussy all day every day. That would be so fucking awesome dude, it would be liked BLACKED in real life, you feel me? Sorry for bawling on you like that dude, but you know I gotta be honest - all that talk about liberation of our brothers and race war - fuck that, you know, I wanted me some white puss. Prime white pussy, and ass. Bury me in the ocean my dude.

>didn't life started right here on this continent ?
American education I guess.

Black on black just never stops

That's the biggest problem I had with that movie was acting like all African are in a brotherhood when Wakandans are so far removed from Africa they're basically aliens

It was just a fucking African-Americans pretending to be Africans and it just didn't make sense

Why didn't Killmonger hate Wakandans more than whites?
He actually thrived in American society while the Wakandans were still doing nothing but allowing people to suffer

Based

>He even had no plans to let any heirs gain any powers from the super flower.
This was weird as fuck, there was no reason to destroy the crops, except DESTROYYY.

>*cough cough* All I wanted to do was... *cough* exterminate the white race...
Oh my! What a sympathetic villain! If only T'Challa had seen the wisdom in his words...

Attached: Gtspiderman+on+ps4+_f89c23d48b69cbf59cf7b856e00cae80.gif (326x192, 41K)

Because all POC(tm) love each other at all time.

He already knew it halfway through the movie, Killmonger exposed his plan and he just decided to give him a chance.