Gordon Ramsay has a gun to your head. He's going to knock your block off if he doesn't like the last thing you cooked

Gordon Ramsay has a gun to your head. He's going to knock your block off if he doesn't like the last thing you cooked.
Do you survive?

Attached: 1454346477710.jpg (725x350, 33K)

I just burned some cheeseburgers on the BBQ so I doubt it

bbq is a sauce
do you mean the grill? because a grill is what you can barbecue on

Stfu you massive imbecile.

Cooked instant noodles and threw some chicken in it.

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Fuck off you gimp

>hot dog with cream cheese and pesto on the bum
he's gonna chop me, senpai

I call this dish, a slice of toast
Critique that you food fascist, that's right you cant because its toast.

absolutely no hope, he pretends to hate everything even if it's clearly delicious. pic related

Attached: 1539290039343.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I just finished cooking a delicious duck

doubt he would hate it

>put poison in food
>he dies before he can knock my block off
problem solved

wtf this looks like a hiroshima victim

I’d be dead I made nachos in my oven just using Tostito chips, mexican cheese blend and Taco Bell fire sauce packets

last thing I ate was a pulled pork sandwich

HEY PAUL

I last cooked some from-scratch spaghetti bolognese, I think he'd appreciate the simplicity.

At the same time, I cooked both a big pot of Bolognese sauce and a creamy chicken pasta bake.

My in-laws haven't been eating very well lately and I feel bad for them, so I drove over and cooked them a ton of food to put in the freezer.

99% of the time I would get away, but today it was a frozen ham pizza I slamed olives, gran padano and Sriracha on top. Well guess this is good bye. Tasted good tho.

I can't remember the last time I cooked something for myself, all I eat is uni dining hall food and junky snacks

hope he likes hungry man rib patties

>nuked a polish sausage in a paper towel and wolfed it down sans bun or other accoutrements
I’ll die but I won’t apologize.

I made eggs this morning the same way he does on youtube. Takes fuckin' forever, but the consistency and texture are GOAT with crispy bacon.
So yeah, he'd cap me.

I work in a casual fine dinning restaurant. Last order I made was a salmon cobb salad. Gordon doesn't strike me as a salad man so I may be fucked

Imagine keeping track of your in-laws eating habits

>grilled pork steaks
That's an easy yes, unless he hates the deliciousness of slightly charred fat

Attached: StLouisSteaks-1-6-630.jpg (630x420, 181K)

I've just moved in with their daughter, and she used to cook most of their meals. They're eating fast food pretty much every night, it's sad. It's probably expensive too, because it's mostly from a fancy homestyle German place.

Probably. Potato and Spinach curry (Saag Aloo).

>in the slow cooker, so maybe not.

I would survive without a doubt

Attached: 2C6F7D68-2496-4097-A7F7-BF4B93AA907D.jpg (1537x2498, 695K)

I was a vegan for eight years (until last Christmas) and this makes me want to fucking vomit.

I bet you eat from Little Caesar’s

literally what is wrong with that pizza? also give me a ranking of the pizza chains

Actually learned how to make apple risotto recently, so at least I'd have a fighting chance.

Attached: file.png (751x532, 433K)

1. Pizza Hut (but only with cheese stuffed crust)
2. Chuck E Cheese
3. Digorno
4. Those Red Baron pizza bread things
5. Old school Dominos before they pussied out to millennials

It was a steak the way he likes it so I'll be fine probably

What a fucking idiot