DISNEY+ STREAMING SERVICE UNVEILED BY DISNEY

So will you subscribe to them user?

Attached: D36BZCMUEAA6dLa.jpg (1199x691, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtI3ghO4jZ8
twitter.com/Disney/status/1116489710858190849
youtube.com/watch?v=S808EJCF0ks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

easier to stop watching their content desu

More image of which device it will support.

Attached: D36Bj6AUYAAmRyj.jpg (1200x670, 90K)

>all that shit and then there's nat geo...
whyy??

You can stream all the shows and movies offline

Attached: D36BYJuVUAAdZic.jpg (959x728, 75K)

Marvel section of Disney+

Attached: D36AXZZW4AE9Yz-.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Nah. I own the movies i like by them already. Biggest problem with streaming services, why would i pay a sub for something i already own?

Do companies not understand that people want less of these services and just 1 big one? You’re not going to make Netflix money, you’re going to divide it and make less.

How does offline support work? Could I download several hours of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for kids to watch on a road trip?

Nat Geo (the magazine at least) turned into political fuckery a few years back when they changed editors. it's a total shit show anymore no matter what your alignment.

I will for The Mandolorian and The Clone Wars. How much?

yes i agree, still sometimes like special editions. remember one about mummies of animals. it was solid read

>A New Hope
Wait I thought they didn't have the rights to stream the OT Star Wars flicks

Pricing yet to be unveiled.

I really like this if it means they will pull out their shit movies of Netflix and left space for movies with soul

>paying a subscription to watch shows
Just fucking use a free online stream like a normal person.

Attached: 1471659975862.gif (500x281, 2.84M)

I love how Yea Forums always says they hate Disney. But they're gonna be the first ones to consume this shit.

I hate Yea Forums. You're all a bunch of fakes.

>not waiting for the 1xbet director cuts

So with all the streaming sites is this just turning into cable television all over again, but without the free channels?

Attached: 1496076782415-1.png (443x478, 199K)

>no Wii U support
Dropped

>You can stream all the shows and movies offline
>stream
>offline

Attached: 1545274810679.jpg (512x422, 29K)

its the company's way of not having to change their business model to adapt to a changing world. theyre cunts.

Here's your Lady and the Tramp remake

Attached: D35_QEFVUAEqQ0j.jpg (1200x665, 149K)

Hmm, where have i heard that just recently? Any time they won't cough up pricing, expect it to be above market average. So expect this uneeded unasked-for service to be over $12 a month.

That they didn't call the service the Disney Vault tells me that these companies are filled to the brim with clueless, detached idiots who have no idea what the hell they are doing. The name is so obvious, uses an existing brand concept, plays on nostalgia, and helps them stand out in an increasingly crowded space. But no, the best they could come up with is Disney +.

>Replacing based Clint with Captain plank

Yea Forums is full of /pol/fags, but I ain't paying Disney for their shit services. I'll pirate Mandolorian and that's it.

Attached: 1468479273745.gif (473x238, 1.51M)

Based

You can bundle Disney+ with ESPN+ and Hulu for a better price.

Attached: D353I1uXoAAw-3t.jpg (1200x668, 49K)

>implying the reason they didn’t do that isn’t that they’re still going to lock shit in muh vault for maximum Heebery

Attached: 222.jpg (299x168, 6K)

It's keeping with the dumb Disney World apps like MyMagic+, Fastpass+, etcetera.

>be millenial
>spend $150 a month on 6 different streaming services
>im so glad I cut the cord fuck comcast!

New original Marvel series coming to Disney+. Also the service is ad free.

Attached: D36AMU3UcAAaJYU.jpg (971x525, 34K)

>stream
>offline
unless you're talking about downloading it then watching it offline, you're retarded

>nuwars worth even a pirate
>john fatvreau
>/pol/ brought up for no reason
kys youre'selve my man

Attached: gohan (calvo).jpg (450x450, 62K)

If it has Black Cauldron I’m sold.

>move cursor, floating menu appears
>click to try to get rid of it, pauses video instead
>have to wait until it goes away

i hate streaming players so much

>ESPN+

Literally not a single reason on earth to buy that subscription. You don’t get anything out of it, just access to niche sports matches and mediocre shit produced by people like Peyton Manning

Netflix doesnt make money. theyre almost a billion in debt. Theyll be dead by 2021

But you can bundle a bunch of sites together and save $20

It will offer the Disney "Signature Collection" on DAY ONE of launch

Attached: D36EFJIWkAEJg7r.jpg (1080x592, 104K)

This is where all of this fuckery is headed. Each service will be priced so that getting them separately will be cost prohibitive, so they will start bundling garbage again. Here are two services you want, plus three that you don't and a few that are meh, for only $79 a month. ($150 when subscribed to separately)

>Why do you have the fucking Golf + service?

Cope

You sound like a triggered /pol/fag.

Attached: 1468216834946.gif (250x172, 2M)

Yep. It's literally the same playbook cable TV used back in the day.

Fuck these streaming wars.

Of course not. After I see Endgame, I will never pay for a Disney product again. Fuck that shit, their quality has decreased so hard, it hurts. They're just pandering to retards, literally. I don't want to support a company that is the sole reason for the entire industry going to shit

i dont see Steamboat Mickey

Marvel movies available at the launch.

Attached: D36GHJyUcAAWcY2.jpg (956x541, 44K)

I'll have fun downloading the webrips from HDB

Holy fucking shit MCU is not even playing motherfucking games guys

cable if it cost X10

>Bundling is gonna make a return
Please oh fucking god no. I hoped that with the end of cable this would end.

Attached: 1484115887457.jpg (344x377, 48K)

>1.95GB

OH NO NO NO THEY'RE YIFY RIPS

Attached: yify-800x600.png (800x600, 22K)

They put UFC and Boxing on that app. They put all the preliminaries on ESPN and then the main stuff on ESPN+ They'll probably do it soon to other stuff. So you will have buy ESPN and then spend more money to buy ESPN+ app. It's retarded.

That's a short

>yet more capeshit

ah-bloo-bloo

18 of the 21 Pixar films will be available Day one, with Incredibles 2, Toy Story 4, and CoCo coming within the first year.

Attached: D36D3rvUYAA1BqC.jpg (964x537, 68K)

YOU DIDN'T THINK IT'D BE THAT EASY DID YOU?

>tfw I have the entire Disney collection in bluray quality already
why the fuck should I pay for cheap trash if I have all I need?

>Moana
>1.95gb

A:10 V:10
Disney did it again

Hey user,
This is exacly how offline support works! It's great for those long trip, or when you're just chilling in a coffee shop with no WIFI, kek.

All new original content from Star Wars to Marvel will be accessable wherever or whenever.

Gosh I can't wait for the new series 'The Mandalorian' which follows the adventures of Boba Fett, it's going to be awesome! I bet Yea Forums will be making so many new memes when it comes out, omegalul XD

The only thing I'd be mildly interested in seeing is Nat Geo and even then I don't care enough to pay for animal docs when they're already readily available elsewhere

Good luck owning the exclusive series

>a nigger

It figures they’d have that obviously white breed be blacked

All Star Wars films will be available on Disney+ within the first year, with the first two trilogies on the first day.

Attached: D36HQO9U8AEpe0S.jpg (959x544, 48K)

this is the fate you chose

No. They don't have anything worth paying extra to see.

>Substantially cheaper than Netflix
Was Bob Igers statement. This is going to kill other streaming services

>this is what incels think

>blocks your path

>triggers libertarians

Attached: popcorn_time_plus_vpn.png (801x401, 113K)

If this ain't a Disney shill, I don't know who is. This shit is so goddamn obvious at this point

4K77 4k83 4K80

>S-SAVE US OT AND PREQUELS

still me cackle

it will have half the disney content of putlocker whats the point

Attached: Putlocker.is-Is-Dead-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

Where is this streaming so I can just watch it?

>YoutubeTV is now $50 per month
>All of these streaming services all charging a monthly fee (Hulu, netflix, Amazon, now Disney)

This is why people like me pirate everything, jews trying to constantly jew me into buying some new product and I'm done with it.

All of the streaming services are basically becoming cable. It used to be you used streaming to reduce costs and get away from all the bullshit fees with cable, but now everything else is getting more expensive.

keep seeding brother

lmaoing at all these POOR fags who cant afford the good shit lmaaaao facts!!!!!11

What does YouTube TV offer? How is it different from regular Youtube?

the man has kids, give him a break.

Disney+ Series Available at Launch:
1. The Mandalorian
2. Lady & The Tramp
3. The World According to Jeff Goldblum
4. Encore
5. Hero Project
6. High School Musical

Attached: D36AVrOUwAE5OfZ.jpg (961x544, 44K)

Man fuck this if they aren't even going to show any trailers. At least Apple+ showed footage.

Wait, are they confirming 4k releases of the original trilogy?

I could totally see Disney making the original non-special edition versions of the classic 3 streaming only.

Not same user but I won't need luck to download each episode of Mandalorian on torrent sites when it's released. I won't forget to shitpost about it here. Disney can suck my dick if they think they're getting money from me.

It's basically television channels via streaming. They just recently increased their price to $50 since they're adding more channels. It's basically just cable but via Internet now.

Which is complete bullshit, what people wanted was to pay a-la-cart, pay for what channels you want to watch and nothing else, and that's never gonna happen.

WHAT ABOUT THE SIMPSONS?

thank you OP

I thought they sold the right to another streaming company? Did they buy it back?

are they making 4k versions? I doubt it
but if they did yeah they'd be on that streaming service you better believe it

at any rate 4k versions do exist thanks to dedicated people that aren't evil

Wow, that’s completely fucked

Yes

When are they going to try and stop people from sharing 1 streaming account?

Attached: 1536620314583.png (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Yes

A New Hope used to belong to Fox but now they own them

You aren't going to make a difference at all bud, just let that sink in, they're going to make BILLIONS off this, and there's nothing you can do about it

Disney has already done 4k restorations for the original trilogy. They been using them internally at Lucasfilm for years now.

This is gonna hurt Netflix baaaaaad

>capeshit
>starwarbage
>pixarshit that stopped being good in 2003
>literal who movies
>old shit even kids find boring
>the same copycat menu, showing the absolute lack of interest in making something solid/different/unique
Disney is just a factory at this point
nobody is behind the wheel
they pay the money
the shit gets done
nobody cares
hey is this hip? ok, copy it and get it ready in two months
here is the money
here some screencaps of what we want (copy pasted netflix pics in a power point)

Very badly. Especially since it's going to cost less

nah, i'm just gonna keep watching all of their shit on free movie websites

Attached: 1548217356337.png (280x261, 77K)

wow SO GREAT thank you for the info my shill friend!!!

They have capeshit and kids movies. Yes, some of it is fun to watch but I think they are vastly overestimating the appeal of older movies they have the rights to. Honestly, what kid in 2019 will even sit through something like Snow White, much less enjoy it? They're too busy playing Roblox and watching slime videos.

I see that new Star Wars show but they've wasted through a lot of that fanbase. What else are they really bringing to the table beyond re-watching movies you've seen?

good, netflix has nothing but trash original programs these days and there's no reason to use it at all.

My netflix is two 8TB HDDs that I have well over 100 tv shows and thousands of movies (mostly 1080p) on.

>

>More Disney shit
Cringe

Keep thinking that incel. They're gonna be printing money from families, marvelcucks, swcucks for years

The subscription model is going to collapse within a few years, and most if not all of these services will switch to free but advertisement supported streaming as the primary money making model.

Maybe it's the people who are paying that will want to see those movies.

This is a shill thread moron, its literally a thread about a streaming show about a company product, get over it.

Unique series, they've literally announced like 5 or 6 already. Falcon & Winter Soldier, Wanda and Vision, Loki, K2-SO and Cassian, Mandalorian, etc.

He's not wrong you little nigger
I read your first post and was wondering where you were going with it
The triggered one is you, seething if we're being honest
You brought them up for no reason other than to say them
Pol derangement syndrome

>doesn't just have every movie they've ever made on it at all times

What the fuck. This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Why would anyone pay for this?

>starwarbage
I like this.

It'll start happening soon. Expect a modern version of those shitty "Stealing cable is a serious crime" commercials they used to air.

yes

>niggers
/pol/fags everybody.

Attached: 1472172160621.jpg (269x187, 16K)

>implying this shit isn't going to a huge fucking success day one

who is saying otherwise? my point they don't care at all
they are a big monster that will copy every other idea there is, without making anything new, and repackaging it
>omg disney's netflix how exciting
exciting would be them using the money to pull something awesome and different... this is crap they have done in 2 weekends

This might be the Netflix killer, not only for the price alone but if the Disney+ESPN+Hulu package is the sole price of a regular Netflix subscription, it means Disney will have full access to the Fox movie/tv shows catalog. And that lleaves Netflix disneyless as all of netflix movie licenses are getting axed in the following months leaving them only with their “Originals” that we all know is only BLACKED content and degenerade shit that people pretend to like. Unless Netflix starts to hit gold in the following months, this will be the sad end of netflix

Attached: 37F7A109-4A71-4DC5-A716-3DE11FB76322.jpg (569x539, 31K)

No song of the south no buy

They are looking to overwhelm with all these new original series tied to already popular properties. Leveraging the success of film franchises into offshoot limited series starring the same actors is something they can do easily which Netflix can't really match

Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder?

Yeah sadly, I feel like they probably never imagined how ultrapirated all their content would be where you can stream it ALL free.

Original, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, not sure what to tell ya bud guess you don't like Disney at all.

love that song

80 different streaming services at $10+ each and channel bundling.

Welcome back to cable, kids.

Netflix is moving into 'Anime' so we'll see...

>On March 7, 2019 Disney CEO Robert Iger announced that The Walt Disney Company would be abolishing the "Disney Vault" and releasing "all" of its classic films and television shows on their new streaming media service Disney+. Song of the South was among the top request to be included for viewing in the new streaming service's catalog, which is set to launch in late September 2019. [59]

This.

It's kinda a genius idea and gets them an install base from the get go. Plus, it fixes the problem they had with the old MCU TV shows not mattering or being canon.

Disney is shitting all over Netflix with this. That 8 Billion dollar debt load is looming ever larger and larger...

I already cancelled Netflix for Hulu because Hulu has most my favorite shows these days. The only thing I miss on Netflix is Supernatural.

If Disney+ and Hulu combine for like $15, I'd pay that.

But it's different, cause... internet?

>Falcon & Winter Soldier, Wanda and Vision
I'm not even a capeshitter but what's the point of that shit if they won't have the original actors

Moms would pay for this.

>I will for The Mandolorian

Attached: 1554735633717.png (600x583, 253K)

Netflix has already moved into anime.

>Stargirl movie
I loved that book when I was kid

>their “Originals” that we all know is only BLACKED content and degenerade shit that people pretend to like.
10/10

>shitty 3D cellshade anime
>Next anime “original” is about an interracial lesbian couple
user...

They've confirmed that the cast will be reprising their roles.

i don't really care about making a difference, i care about not wasting money to watch old disney movies i probably already own in a bin in my garage and shitty new star wars movies i'd skip through while baked anyways - kikes aren't even human at that level of the corporate ladder so whether they make billions or not means about as much to me as a house cat making billions

Attached: 1532914933470.jpg (340x285, 11K)

Attached: Disneypl.png (616x217, 53K)

Obvious shill. This post reminds me of an alien trying to blend in with earth culture. It has “everything” there to make it look like Yea Forums culture but it totally misses the mark.

For all it's worth, I like it,
usually we dont get deals like that.
Can we get a price range?
Kinda hoping it will be like Netflix.

Of course,
funnily enough,
forming an opinion is difficult rn.

Snap! This sounds really cool
Honestly, it sounds like a good deal, seeing the content
I will be keeping tabs
Let's hope the force is with us this time!
Lol.

I can't think of a single thing more cucked than paying for TV.

he's gas lighting you you literal retard, have you never seen somebody on here posting ironically or are you doubling down on the irony yourself?

They keep this under 10 bucks there will be blood all over the floor at Netflix

Oh well, looks like Netflix is dead. Normies will buy this shit up.

>/pol/ boogieman
rent free

I don't know if the shill will have the iq to decode your message

>fag
Back to /pol/

CGI budget of 20 bucks

Netflix is at 15$ right now I belive, if their package for 3 services is 15$ or less is game over for Netflix

Is Disney a monopoly? Shouldn't they be split up by US law?

>Inb4 I am not a clappistani

>a big majority of whites will give money to people who makes propaganda against them
It's like poetry.

Disney understands that normies will pay for whatever Disney tells them to

>When Disney use to give a free week of Disney Channel to try and get new subscribers
>Pecos Bill
>Paul Bunyan
>Lambert the Sheepish Lion
>Put it in the Bag
>old Mickey/Goofy/Donald shorts

As a kid it was like winning the lottery when that happened.

Attached: 1535536350737.png (681x440, 268K)

It’s on Hufuck.

>Disney trying to get their whistle wet this late in the streaming game
Where have we seen this before......

Attached: Clubdisney_logo.png (200x203, 33K)

Attached: brainlet.png (645x773, 253K)

Antitrust is no longer enforced in the US and hasn't been for decades.

Nice to see these 4 will be returning from the dead. Thanks Disney!

what did (n)Iger mean by this?

Attached: file.png (660x322, 135K)

No Pepper Ann, no sub

JESUS H. CHRIST Disney is tearing Netflix apart with this.

Unless Netflix does something drastic, this is game over man, game over.

Attached: game-over-man-game-over-15224285.png (500x318, 83K)

>You aren't going to make a difference at all bud, just let that sink in, they're going to make BILLIONS off this, and there's nothing you can do about it
haha, that's what they said when they released Solo. The Disney+ service will flop hard just like Hulu. People are already on Netflix, they don't need another service and Apple is also right in the corner. Star Wars is a quasi dead brand, there won't be a rush of subscribers only to watch a bobba fett tv show. They should have done this 5 years ago, now they ruined the brand and this service will fail.

rent free

Yes sir! It will be substantially cheaper than Netflix's monthly fee! Thank you for dropping in

>Buy Fox
>Don't put Fox content on there

People would sub just for Simpsons, Family guy, Malcom in the Middle etc

The fuck is Disney doing

Someone needs to create a virgin netflix vs the chad Disney+ meme from this.

>tfw you will live long enough to see Disney take over the world

aka the Morbidly Obese "I'm going to sit my kids down and force them to appreciate the True Classics" Boomer Disney Mom Collection.

It is already confirmed to be cheaper than Netflix, and Netflix's library is shit

That's the point. Rotating film library so people stay subscribed for longer to see all their favourite films and never get bored with the selection!

Welcome to what happens to streaming when it gets paired with the jewiest company in the business.

why do that when you can make fox+ for a separate fee?

>Normie user: Dude! Disney+ just released the new “add capeshit title here”!
>Netflix user: Oh, Sorry I dont have Disney+, But netflix just renewed Super Drags!
Guess which one is the “cool” kid user?

This post stinks of shill, it better be ironic

should be Scarlett Witch

So is this US only or will they expand worldwide(especially Europe?)

>So will you subscribe to them user?
No

>Wait, are they confirming 4k releases of the original trilogy?

Considering the Moana offline download is 1.95GB, there is no reason to watch a 4K Empire when it's 4GB

I just fucking love streaming, bro!

Attached: 1540624893077.jpg (349x469, 59K)

Fantastic, another great gambit over television.

I grew up at a time when you had to pay for the fucking disney channel. It's that all over again isn't it?

Agree somewhat. Maybe too early since they just finalized the acquisition. Could be complicated deals involved with Fox owned content, preexisting syndication/streaming contracts, etc.

Is it cheaper than getting all that content off a torrent website? If not, you're in the wrong place bucko

This.

According to US law, they aren’t because you can still make a movie in your house.

HAHAHAHA FUCK (((DISNEY)))!!!

>all the normie shit

Why is he wearing a black V-neck?

>Nigga&Commie

Astroturfing in the house toniiiiiiiiight.

Attached: 1536937260988s.jpg (249x180, 4K)

And people say /pol/ is this board's problem, just look at the amount of mouse shills at this thread.

The Virgin Free Market Consumer vs The Crony Capitalism Disney Chad

haha IKR?! that would be such an epic meme fellow 4channelers!

Yeah there’s too many streaming sites but with regular TV, holy fuck the commercials are almost non-stop.

>ONIONS FACE

No.

If full access with HD quality and it's still lower than Netflix, then this kills the Netflix.

A good question for another time

>Online stream
Holy fuck I share a board with zoomer 'the quality is good enough for me!!' plebs.

>$6.66

>All this obvious shilling
It's the pirates life for me boys! Have fun paying for a shitty Lady and the Tramp remake and "That one guy from Rogue One" show though

Attached: 9030592.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

So Netflix stock goes down tomorrow?

No, I'll pirate all the exclusive content.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtI3ghO4jZ8

Between this and WB making their own service Netflix will become a wasteland

>Malcom and The Middle confirmed to be on it
welp Disney won

>Malco
They just announced Malcolm in the Middle and various other shows lol, it's coming

It's going to be really funny to see the generation of zoomers paying $120/month for their 10 streaming services and praising it while everyone before reviled cable for exactly this.

>I like movies for children
>Gas all kikes
Yes user, disneyshills are clearly worse...

Pirating shitsney is as bad as paying for it though.

twitter.com/Disney/status/1116489710858190849
malcolm in the middle's on there
and all the old disney channel original movies
guess i'm a mouse shill now. nah i'll probably get the free trial

Dude, everything Fox is on Hufuck.

>First 30 Simpsons seasons available Day 1

Holy Shit.

As an independent observer, yeah, they are worse.

I'm only gonna have Disney's under $10 service though user

Wait, what anime is this?

Hey zoomie zoomzoom, the adults who still remember to have fun are talking here.

The Simpsons is going to be the exclusive global home of DisneyPlus -- starting day 1.

Attached: D36SHLXUcAAzEha.jpg (966x549, 104K)

SIMPSONS
WREKTFLIX FORMALLY NETFLIX

youtube.com/watch?v=S808EJCF0ks

>He's actually going to pay for this

Attached: 67752.png (600x580, 360K)

No way you can be this retarded?

Except the Michael Jackson episode

Disney+ is launching November 12 for $6.99/mo or $69.99/year.

>guess who survives Endgame!
Thanks Disney.

>actually discusses movies and series
>dont shill or dumbdown stuff like people are doing for the past year with disney
yes fellow 4channel user, /pol/ is cleary the worst.

How is he wrong?

I fucking keked at that image

>WandaVision
... what the fuck sort of fucking name is that? Does Scarlet Witch start up a YouTube channel with Vision behind the camera, getting into all kinds of crazy adventures with her best friend, a talking CGI rabbit?

Don't worry, Netflix still has their own original series and movies! They are literally banking on this alone to save them.

>I like kids movies
Relevant to Yea Forums
>Gas all kikes
Not relevant to Yea Forums
Go back.

Everyone is confirmed to have survived/be returning after Endgame except for War Machine, Captain America, Iron Man and Thor.

> Thor has a fourth film teased
> Bitch who plays Pepper teased the idea of Iron Man and her returning in future

So the only permanent deaths could be War Machine and Captain America.

30 for 30 can be fun.

War Machine dates Captain Marvel in the comics, and gives Disney another chance to push BMWF. I'm betting he survives.

WOW

But I can already do this with torrent :thinking_emoji:

>relevant to Yea Forums because I said
Capeshit shilling and no discussion whatsoever.

go back to your leddit circlejerk.

If you already pirate everything then perhaps this isn't for you

I AM SHILL AND YOU ARE SHILL AND WE ARE SHILL AND WE ALL SHILL TOGETHER
SEE HOW THEY SHILL LIKE PIGS FROM A GUN SEE HOW THEY FLY
I'M SHILLING

Oh boohoo you'll watch that trailer tomorrow, it'll call you a faggot and fuck you until you marry it in prison bitch.

imagine if they made him a pitbull

>ctrl+f "cost"
>ctrl+f "price"
>no meaningful results

Monthly cost. Tell us the number, shill.

Hitler would hate social media.
Hitler made sure the Nazi party had complete control of all media in Germany. One of the first things he did when he had any amount of power was send around thugs to shut down and threaten people who would make speeches or print things against him. He would hate people being able to instantly criticize him without being able to be easily tracked down.

It's not like this wasn't already on FX

$6.99

Per minute?

Thought this was trollin at first. $6.99/mo will have Netflix hemorrhaging subscribers. Pretty savage to undercut them by more than half

Now that streaming will be officially shit and jewed in a couple years. What will come next? Will cable make a comeback?

Neither. And them, like you, should kill yourselves.

It's only $7 a month so yeah I will.
It'll probably be raised to like $10 a month in 6 months so I'll exhaust the content while it's cheap.

So is it pretty much over for Netflix?

90+% of normies love Star Wars and Marvel

Attached: 1422325749729.jpg (640x932, 124K)

They just finished the deal. It'll probably be there in a few years.

WM is too old a sickly looking. They'll probably pair her with Falcon who is also ex Air Force. Either that or make her a lesbo like Brie wants. Maybe with the young black chick all grown up or with the muslim Ms. Marvel.

Theres no return to anything, you just have to watch everything crash and burn.

Or you could just pirate it all

>drop the price so low that other services go out of business
>jack up the price when you're the only guy in town

Attached: 1532124301699.jpg (574x387, 68K)

Beyond the economic consequences of this. It would suck if they only have 16:9 rips of everything and not have the proper 4:3 copies of any film/tv show on the service.

I don't pirate

>All the original Avengers
>Take out Hawkeye to include Captain Mediocre

She's really going to be the new face of this shit, isn´t she?

Yeah, you can see this coming from miles away.

Per month

To be fair that's the most recent Marvel film. Of course it would feature in the marketing materials

Good goy.

Tbh, I would love her to be a fucking lesbo - especially with Jessica Drew rumored to be in the next Spider-Man movie.

Well then you're retarded

Nah, though i'll happily take advantage of it if someone in my family buys it

all these separate streaming services is retarded right?
Is it better for the consumer if there is just one?

It's goys like me that gives you the opportunity to pirate.

captain marvel

Attached: 1546316709687.jpg (251x242, 19K)

I have been arguing for a single videogame platform for years user, and the bastards haven't listened to me yet.

>What the fuck why is everything on my tracker a YIFY tier rip? I just pirated until every format except streaming died!

You and every other pirate retard in a few years

so are they pulling all their stuff from netflix to push this disney+ stuff?

>someone got paid to come up with those names
Lol

No Black Panther
But Captain Marvel
lmao

>that tramp

Awful.

Yeah fuck off, we don't need Tegra powered garbage dictating the capabilities of every game just because Nintendo sells the most.

Hahahaha. It only made a billion dollars! It is only their latest movie! Why would they put it on there?

swift foods did this to my great grandfather's company in the 1920s

never forgive, never forget

What did they mean by this?

Who gives a shit about live action remakes and shitty MCU tie in shows. I'm gonna be watching shitty live action sitcoms til the sun dies.

Attached: phil-of-the-future-1024x600.jpg (1024x600, 163K)

I want to see the movie industry follow the music industry where you can get nearly every song on any streaming service, and they compete through pricing and services. I don't even pirate music anymore because Google music is just easier.

Yes

$6.99 a month

For now. It'll definitely go up in less than a year.

what's the connection with libertarians?

It'll be $20 a month by January. Screencap this you shill cunts.

If you had even the slightest iota of a brain, you'd know he meant that Hitler would've loved social media to spread his views and redpill people in even bigger numbers than he was able to do during his rise to power.

>The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
so they come bundled? could I just get the Winter Soldier separately?

Good luck would be that those exclusive series ended up being good.

It's a buddy spy show

looks like pirating will be back on the menu boys

Based bundle poster

Biggest brainlet in the thread right here

Every leader ever would prefer to have an easier way to spread their message. Hitler would hate social media for its effect on democratizing information. Hitler needed to be the only voice, and he accomplished that through the Nazi party. If he had social media, then the Nazi message would be much less centralized, and it is very likely he would have less reach. There is a reason why authoritarian countries today have much more limited internet for its citizens. (think China)

one one hand, i find it hard to believe a Yea Forums poster has kids and a car and goes places.
on the other hand, disney would have to be retarded to shill the offline angle on a site with a /torrents/ board.

Shut the fuck up loser lmaooo

I do not see a /torrents/ board on the 4channel menu friend.

Imagine being as much of an idiot as this person.

If your plan was to change my mind by presenting actual arguments instead of empty ad-hominems, then congratulations. You made me realize literally only pro-censorship lefties would think like what I just wrote.

>300 replies in record time

Yup Yea Forums, you really "hate" the Mouse don't ya?!

...fucking cucks

you're right. it's just not my day today.

sorry faglord, master of the gaping brown abyss. How are you measuring record time here?

Disney+ on its own is gonna hurt Netflix, but I don't think it will kill it. Although the content on Disney+ is a heavy hitter, it's also niche. I can see SW autists and Marvirgins paying for this shit, but in the end it doesn´t have content diverse enough to draw the attention of all the other people who wants aren't into capeshit, SW and cartoons.
And Pixar is almost a non-factor because it doesn´t have a fanbase.

Now, the bundling with ESPN and Hulu could actually bury Netflix, and then Disney would probably bought it.

$6.99 for 4k?
Based Disney pushing the technical envelope with that attractive price point.

Technophiles will buy it just for the 4k content alone. Disney Plus will be the first to bring 8k to American homes. This is the new tv arms race

im counting on that

Im super sold
everyone is hating Disney but they give you tons of classics, amazing parks and comfy af lifestyle. so go hate while I watch Wall E again

Sold

Screencapped for posterity

Attached: 1542399918900.png (1153x578, 120K)

are we shorting NFLX, /biz/?

>Based Disney pushing the technical envelope with that attractive price point.
For half a year, then start steadily increasing the price until it's 20 dollars a month.

Kek, where's the lie?

This has always been my stance, but enjoy your memes friendos

this, but unironically

Disney is giving me a comfy lifestyle? Should I expect it in the mail.

THANKS YIFY!

The comfy lifestyle is at your fingertips user. Come home from work at five, and have you wife greet you with a kiss. You can hug your girl and muss up your boys hair. After dinner, you can gather around and watch a Disney Classic on Disney+ that all the family will enjoy. When your kids are in bed, you and the wife can cuddle up on the sofa and watch one of the new and exciting Marvel or Star Wars tv shows ready to launch on Disney+.

No it won't. It'll go max $15 Fall next year

Don't you mean
>come home from work at 10pm
>have your wife pester you to prep the bull after you getting home late
>wave to your girl to avoid rape charges
>respect xir's hair by praising xir's hair coloring
>after cracking open a bottle of onions you turn on Disney + and find there is only one option, Black Panther and the Wasp
>Watch it as your wife and her bull acts as the sub-woofer

>4k streaming
>8k streaming
lmfao