Why is there no movie about this smooth motherfucker?

Why is there no movie about this smooth motherfucker?

There is a load of movies about the other faggots.

Attached: Steve Jobs.jpg (2033x1430, 887K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEyrivrjAuU
youtube.com/watch?v=KxaCOHT0pmI
youtube.com/watch?v=IY2j_GPIqRA
youtube.com/watch?v=eywi0h_Y5_U
youtu.be/fwYy8R87JMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=lEyrivrjAuU

He nasn't let anyone publish an authorized biography about him, and while probably legally possible, nobody wants to risk legal fights with the world's second richest man.

Cause his life is boring.

He hasn't died yet

because he is an incel

Wasn't Antitrust kinda about Gates and Microsoft?

Absolute gangster
youtube.com/watch?v=KxaCOHT0pmI

He's a boring nerd.

are you fucking serious right now?

Attached: bill-gates-porsche-959-600x485.jpg (600x485, 76K)

nice dent, Bill, lmao

>having a porsche means your life isn't boring

Why would you watch a movie about Bill when you could have one with this charismatic son of a bitch?

Attached: 1553739890032.jpg (1200x764, 156K)

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

>A Porsche 959 is "a porsche".

And he was right. Even Apple now is abandoning hardware to focus more on software and services. The man was an absolute genius.

Is there a more boomer hobby than pining after rare cars?

pirates of silicon valley is the definitive bill gates kino you are underage

959's were illegal in America because they were too limited to crash test. That thing is faster than a Ferrari F40.
He brought a law into play just so he can drive it, it's officially a display item.

there was one I saw and he was played by the asshole on the far right

gee I wonder what lousy actor will play Bezos
Brendan Frazer?

Attached: breakfastclub.jpg (385x131, 9K)

Damn, I remember the time when everybody thought he was literally the most evil person on the planet. Good times.

that's the air intake

Attached: 959-00.jpg (1200x590, 159K)

That's the perfect example, Porsches are for executive managers at large commercial banks, a billionaire should be driving around in a Rolls or some hideous Lambo that looks like it was designed by a 9 year old

because he did it better

Attached: 1536535176112.jpg (630x418, 35K)

This movie was great and Hollywood is missing out on the next "the social network" by ignoring it.

Porsches are the "fast" cars that you can actually still use as a daily driver. Rolls and Lambos are not cars you want to drive every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=IY2j_GPIqRA

cast them

"I GOT THERE FIRST! I GOT THE LOOT STEVE!!!"

This kino was ahead of its time.

I cast Bill and Steve still, so fuck you.

>The man was an absolute genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=eywi0h_Y5_U

Every genius makes mistakes, and his assumptions were reasonable based on the markets. But he still succeeded more than he failed, and had a lot less failures than Jobs.

he nearly killed ms. he completely failed to see the entertainment market. or ai. or generally consumer eco-systems. he has charisma and would run a car dealership or printer company perfectly but he was a catastrophe for ms.

During those years, but he also saved the company once they started focusing on business services.

you have someone drive you in a rolls.
you drive a porsche.

HOW WAS STEVE JOBS THE ORIGINAL INCEL SHAMER?!?!! HOW!?!?!
youtu.be/fwYy8R87JMA

a movie about stealing xerox copyrights and building a monopoly? only one man for the job. jonah hill

NINETY-NINETY-NINETY-NINETY-NINE-

Google the pirates of silicon valley

>helps double the population of Africa
heh, nothin personel kiddo

Bill is still alive, thats why. I remember in the early 00s when everyone thought Microsoft would become this big monster that would dominate the computer segment, they dont look like much now. What happened?

microsoft earns more money from ms office than windows

>What happened?
They became a big giant that dominates the computer segment.

Because he is a piece of shit.
Pushed other companies out of business using shady ways just to keep his monopoly.

Communists should be banned from this board.

you mean from boomers

Makes sense. I’ve worked at places that refuse to get off windows 7 (sometimes XP) but they will do a round of Office upgrades every few years. And now with 365 you’re basically locked into it for life.

Pretty sure they make most money on their Azure cloud services. But they do have a finger in every pie.

>disagreeing with anti-competitive practices is communist

Attached: 1531950662236.jpg (470x439, 23K)

Yes, and?

the entire basis for free market capitalism is competition

One company succeeding over others is not "anti-competitive".

Bill probably blocks all of it.
Doesn't want the general public knowing about all the shady shit he did building Microsoft.

leveraging a monopoly in the operating systems market to squash competition in the document processing and web browser sectors sure as hell is, though

Please come in, I already hired you.

Attached: XpgonN0X_400x400.jpg (399x399, 22K)

Because the movie would be right wing by nature.
Microsoft was off doing its own thing, becoming the biggest company in the world, no lobbyists in D.C., and because of that the Fed FUCKED with them and keep trying to regulate them.
Govt said "including Internet Explorer with your computers is monopolizing the browser market, therefore we're gonna fuck you up."

Fast forward to today and Microsoft has a nice big building on K St (lobbying street) in DC. All because those faggots wanted bribes.

Attached: 1539244780327.png (1200x805, 475K)

>including Internet Explorer with your computers is monopolizing the browser market
It's hard to argue with this when internal Microsoft documents state that distributing IE for free was an attempt to crush Netscape

Pirates of silicon valley

Nothing wrong with a little vertical growth. Disney is opening a streaming service for their content, should the government stop them from doing that?

Without a built in browser how can you go on the internet to download other browsers?

if i ever win the lotto i'm going to make a biopic about him that solely focuses on the time he drank a glass of water made of human shit

Attached: post-308367-image-8424bb95f78d86c06f8f615cd7abe6cc-640x360.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Don't try to use logic. The legit answer they'll give is "go to the store and buy a floppy/CD of Netscape"

>hurr you're not allowed to give me the correct answer because it's wrong
on top of that HTTP was not the only means of transfer in the early web

the situation isn't completely analogous. it would be more like if disney controlled a majority of internet subscriptions and then provided a free streaming service at a loss to prevent any meaningful competition in the streaming market

>if disney controlled a majority of internet subscriptions and then provided a free streaming service at a loss to prevent any meaningful competition in the streaming market
So then it's more like that Google does with YouTube? Okay

absolute control of his body, 10/10 breed mate, would let him destroy my bussy with his seed

He's not a genius. He's just an average business man.

you will not hear any objections from me that social media giants engage in anti-competitive practices. let's just stop quibbling over analogies and get to the heart of the manner: if you produce widgets and get fabulously wealthy from them and then use that capital to produce gizmos at a vast fraction of all competitor's prices with the explicit goal of driving them out of business, you are literally engaging in anti-competitive practices. you are trying to stop competition. anti-competitive. full stop. that's what microsoft did with windows and internet explorer. you can say "well maybe they just wanted to provide a quality service to their customers" and that "gee golly wilikers we dindu nuffin" defense might have worked if, again, microsoft itself hadn't created internal memos stating crushing netscape and its contemporaries was the explicit goal

fpbp
OP is an underage b& Yea Forums kiddie

fpbp

Why didn't Netscape just make a better product? I got IE for free on my computer, then installed Mozilla because it was superior.

Also you're missing the most important part of my original argument: Microsoft was not regulated, now it is. Companies love to be regulated if it can help them dominate the market, such as Zuckerberg going in front of Congress and specifically asking for "the right kind of regulation". The kind of regulation that raises the barrier of entry for all other competitors.
At that point you don't just have regular free-market "anti-competitive practices" like what Microsoft did, you have bureaucratically imposed monopolies.

>my bussy

just stop

/thread

>one of the richest men in the world
>founder of microsoft
>average businessman

I hate resentful people. You bring nothing to the world.

what's the context?
how is the richest man in the world allowed to do that?

They could make a trilogy of this. I believe it ends with Steve Jobs getting butt fucked. Part 2 could be Steve Jobs butt fucking Bill Gates with the ipod/pad/iphone. Then part 3 Steve Jobs get butt fucked back by cancer due to too much butt fucking. Could end with Bill Gates saying "I won" at his grave.

>founder of microsoft

Bill Gates is not a Jew thats all that matters. We need as many pieces as we can get on the chess board.

>Oh hey IBM I totally have this integral part of the computer that I can license to you, no problem

Attached: Capture.jpg (898x678, 32K)

>Could end with Bill Gates saying "I won" at his grave.
A Saving Private Ryan ending, but with Bill laughing instead of weeping

>Why didn't Netscape just make a better product? I got IE for free on my computer, then installed Mozilla because it was superior.
You were a minority of users that cared about such things. If two hot dog vendors lol food analogy are on a street and one's giving his hot dogs away for free because he's independently wealthy and another is charging $5 for the same hot dog except is now has relish, do you think the latter is going to make much money? sure, the people that prefer relish might be willing to actually pay, but i'm guessing the vast majority of people will just eat the plain hot dog they're handed, and the free guy knows it if his goal is to make sure his competitor can't pay for another licensing fee. netscape didn't die and certainly still exists (and in some respects perhaps got their revenge). ie may have still died even if no action was taken against microsoft, but the point is at the time they were clearly doing it to fuck over a competitor.

>Also you're missing the most important part of my original argument: Microsoft was not regulated, now it is.
I am aware of regulatory capture etc. etc. and that a government can fuck a free market as hard as a monopoly can, but you are also missing the most important part of my original post: disagreeing with anti-competitive practices doesn't make you a communist. we can both agree that actions taken to rectify anti-competitive actions can make it worse in the long run. there are some egregious abuses that can and should be called out: if, say, tomorrow microsoft decided that any programs that run on the windows platform require a $10,000 digital signature provided by them and cannot be open source in any capacity and then behind the scenes said it was to fuck over the open source community, would you say "well this is just fine and dandy?" the average joe that doesn't know a Debian from a hole in the ground would just pony up most likely for the "approved" programs

it doesn't seem like they despised each other personally

Attached: gatesxjobs.jpg (1920x1370, 346K)

What about the world's richest man?

They never hated each other.

Your analogy is shit. It's more like you have two hotdog vendors. One that lives in your house and gives you subpar hotdogs for free and another that has better quality dogs with your choice of condiments and that onion crunch shit you can put on top but the only issue is you gotta walk outside and pay money. What do Americans do? They stick with the free one that requires the least effort thus IE.

at that point yes. They were both successful and wealthy. That wasn't the case initially when they were climbing up.

Actually an entertaining movie

He was wrong about Amazon too

Nah part 3 should be him getting buttfucked by Android.

Many "smart" people were

Attached: by-2005-or-so-it-will-become-clear-that-the-34077704.png (500x733, 191K)

not the same guy, but picking apart analogies is toddler-tier debate. It was clearly anti-competitive behavior and they were punished for it. stop being retarded.

>What do Americans do? They stick with the free one that requires the least effort thus IE.
you do realize the EU penalized Microsoft for the same thing? in your attempt to lay a non sequitur zinger on americans you illustrated my point more: microsoft intentionally leveraged their captive audience and presented their product for free knowing that a vast majority of people would not seek a competitor's product.

again, i am not disagreeing with you that regulations were unnecessary, especially in hindsight where no one could have guessed that the capital costs of developing a web browser or other technological product would drop so low that people literally give them away and create them in their free time, but this is not true in a lot of industries with high startup costs where swatting down a competitor or two or three and then buying up their assets might mean nobody else has the resources to launch another competitor. what if intel engaged in some sort of practice or subterfuge to tank AMD, bought their fabs, and then jacked up their prices tomorrow? even if it was all perfectly legal, we now have one company capable of producing quality desktop microprocessors. if you don't like it, what are you going to do? start up your own 15nm clean room fabrication process?

The only part of US v Microsoft that matters is that the DOJ overturned most of the findings, paving the way for tech and media companies to become giant monopolies. That and the epic trolling MS gave the prosecution.

This. Fuckin love this movie.

Gates also had a reputation of being extremely aggresive and intimidating with his employees
You don't make that kind of money by being humble and nice with everyone

>That and the epic trolling MS gave the prosecution
mind elaborating? i'm too young to have cared about this at the time

WHAT COMPELS SUCH RETARDATION, JUST BEING A CONTRARIAN FOR A HOT TAKE

BY 1998 IT WAS ALREADY OBVIOUS EVEN TO MORANS THAT INTERNET = MONEY
THE ABSTRACT CONCEPT ALONE FOR CONVENIENCE AND TARGETING OF COMMERCE IS WILDLY VALUABLE
IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF ITERATION AND EXECUTION UNTIL THE INTERNET BWOHEMOTHS ROSE UP
AMAZON TOOK RETAIL AND GOOGLE TOOK ADVERTISING, FACEBOOK WAS ACTUALLY THE MOST INVENTIVE OF THE BUNCH

>ywn see DiMaggio acting as a middle-aged Ballmer throwing chairs ranting about killing Google

Attached: 1553550249364.jpg (500x997, 66K)

Finally, a good documentary!

It just seems like bullshit to me and they really had no case against MS even after MS admitted to trying to crush Netscape.