HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS FAGGOT DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=SR5kfWXfxto
Fucking Scarlett Johansson

Attached: 2019-04-11-235409_836x491_scrot.png (836x491, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/natashalexis_/
imdb.com/title/tt1748207/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because its a commercial

You realize the podcast is owned by Complex. A big media company?

Shes past 30 anyway

god imagine what her shit must've smelled like the morning after

Oh look a balding jew manlet and a post-wall-lazy-eyed Jewess eat spicy nigger food until they're both retardrd How interesting

Attached: 1509942076650s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

sex

chill out dickwad

I honestly feel horrible about how women age. Seems unfair desu

DAMN DUDE

Attached: 1532192567798.jpg (650x463, 62K)

this is your mind on /pol/

>Jewess
wat

Think she splashed spicy diarrhea on her genital warts?

are you serious?

Stop shilling your stupid channel here, faggot.

This blatantly seems like another commercial for Endgame.

Fuck you and this (((marketing))) cancer.

>it's a celebrity resorts to making appearances on youtube to salvage their career episode

why are you getting worked up over some shitty washed-up jewess on some basedboy's even shittier show? go out and have sex

Scarjo is a kike you dingus

You’re mentally ill.

Attached: bort.jpg (1134x850, 314K)

who’s that tired old lady?
someone should get her a shawl and some tea

>salvage career
>after constantly starring in some of the highest grossing movies of all time
it's called a media tour you fucking idiot

Pleberite

>"Wow we really have the same size wings on both our plates haha that so cool haha how did they do that, that's crazy haha"
Why are women so boring?

imagine being a washed up hollywood wine mom who has coasted by on cgi and jump cuts for the past decade and thinking your career isn’t in need of salvaging
lmao

Is it me or do her tits look bigger again

She's a bad actress that starred in capeshit for most of her career. She's nothing without it.

>johannson
>obvious nord name

I was going to post this. Well done, also based.

based!

you need to be a special kind of low test beta if you dont find Scarjo hot as fuck

Does she need to be anything after it? How much money do these capeshits make?

Unless you think she's dedicated to some image as an artist after starring in comic book movies for the better part of a decade, I wouldn't think that she's trying to save her acting career by being on a Youtube channel about hot wings, a month before her next capeshit movie comes out.

but you just need to be desperate to find her hot. She was hot, now she's just a hag coasting on her name.

well that explains it
I've always wondered how the fuck this is possible
it came out of nowhere like last year and had all these big names

This.

No shit you brainlet. The main cast is on a press run for a movie that's coming out in a couple of weeks

Attached: 1436150739902.jpg (287x287, 83K)

dare i say it... BASED

>mfw I look up his girlfriend

It’s not fair fuck

Attached: 1B0F159A-1148-4D7B-905E-B1011B3B749F.jpg (268x228, 28K)

She acts like such a fucking boomer lmao

I hope he fucked her like tira banks

Still would

Attached: 1553651576593.jpg (559x641, 127K)

post her

>HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS FAGGOT DO IT
he is a P.R. journalist with a webshow that has a huge audience where companies and celebs can peddle their shit that only ever askeds softball questions, thats how

Maybe 10 years ago she was hot. Now she looks like a typical old jewish hag. Get some fucking standards, pleb.

Scarlet Johnson is not attractive and I’d rather clamp my dick in a mouse trap covered in tanerite while being attacked by 13 Somalian migrants armed with rusty Bic pens than have to hear her obnoxious retched voice for another five minutes.

>doing this movie
Did she owe someone a favor?

they've been doing it since at least 2015-2016. they started with rappers and comedians and it's been getting increasingly popular so they've been getting bigger name guests. it's not that hard to grasp.

This dude has the charisma of a splinter. He asks his questions in a way that makes it all too obvious he came up with them long before the interview. Can someone explain why this guy is in charge of this obviously popular channel?

>last year

God you sound jealous, what are you doing with your life user? He's getting paid to eat wings and hang out with movie stars

Because he helped kickstart its popularity. It's too early to throw him out since it's getting popular.

good post

no, but at the end of it, someone owed her a fat paycheck

Not him, but:
instagram.com/natashalexis_/

>incel lecturing others on standards
have sex

Based, I wanted to point this out as well

Dumpy

imagine her braps after eating spicy food haha

Based

you first, sweetheart

She had Jews in her family. That makes her jewish. Idiot

you have totally nailed what it is that bugs me about Sean Evans, he just has this aura around him that makes me think he has absolutely nothing interesting to say but tries really hard to be likable, it’s all so premeditated and researched, sometimes good questions but Sean just seems like a hollow person

>>incel lecturing others on standards
>incel lecturing others on standards
have sex. you're desperate

HOly smokes, did you say movie stars?? Sign me up!
That doesn't change the fact that he has a very boring tv persona. Don't know why you felt the need to project so much

She's hot as fuck you limp wristed incel

Convenient dodge, you forgot to answer what you do with your life, user

>She's hot as fuck you limp wristed incel
have sex

Like Nivea and Napalm.

Attached: Robert-Duvall-Kilgore-Apocalypse-Now.jpg (711x353, 16K)

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING

SCARJO HAS HORRIBLE FASHION SENSE WHEN NOT PROFESSIONALLY STYLED

Just passing by to let you know you can't use that guy's exact insult. He told you to "have sex" when he called you an incel, you're literally just repeating the same thing, brainlet

That’s an average looking valley girl caked in makeup

damn, but i thought hairlets dont get women Yea Forums?

Cool it with the anti-Semetic remarks.

Attached: 1q9dwy.jpg (1267x565, 78K)

about the same as you do with yours

this is true, it's like she tries to look dumpy off set

Why does this episode trigger so many faggots here? I never seen this channel get promotion here for years.

Is he Jewish?

It makes sense if you aren't a retard.

a 5 in LA, CHI or NYC is a 7-8 in the flyover states

>He asks his questions in a way that makes it all too obvious he came up with them long before the interview
whoa, it's almost like they purposefully research the guests to come up with pertinent questions to ask them instead of just eating hot wings and staring at each other. it's almost as if the show is planned, like they're having famous people take time out of their schedule to come on and they need things to talk about.

>about the same as you do with yours
>The host of this youtube show has NO PERSONALITY. Trust me, I type/speak/argue like a child.

it's intentionally shitty looking, I think it's a fuck you to men.
Still wears a pushup bra and a tight top though, gotta get those views

I am perfectly happy with my life, user. So happy, in fact, that I don't get worked up by the idea of getting to talk with movie stars because I realize they're people just like me. Someone being a movie star doesn't automatically make them interesting.

She looks great. Gather up some taste.

Holy shit you need to have some sexual relations

lol I'd still creampie that shit

I remember when he had barely any subscribers at all, like (under 50k or something) and yet he was still getting major celebrities. How did he do it bros?

>CHI
>trying to pretend like people don't fly over that hellhole too

Except I'm not that guy, dipshit.
Wow, you really like that guy in the video, don't you? You're the one calling other people childish and yet you're defending this guy as if he was actually your friend lol. You sound pathetic.

His show got the attention of the right agents and bookers. It's a popular YT show, so it's a easy pick for anyone pimping a project. This is all part the of Avengers marketing effort.

It's pretty obvious, but it's Yea Forums, where every little fucking thing has to be explained to autists.

>I am perfectly happy with my life, user. So happy, in fact, that I don't get worked up by the idea of getting to talk with movie stars because I realize they're people just like me. Someone being a movie star doesn't automatically make them interesting.

Here's your second or third chance to answer the question, user: what do you do with your life?

Do you even have a real job?

it helps I guess when you're own by a giant media company and pay Youtube money to raise your priority in the algorithm pushing you to the frontpage and recommended vids for over 2 years

you're fat

By asking interesting questions not normally asked by journalists

>whoa, it's almost like they purposefully research the guests to come up with pertinent questions to ask them
No shit, friendo. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try to exercise some naturalism when you're reading off your questions. Maybe in your autistic mind a fucking computer will read questions to the interviewee and life will go on but most people don't like their interviews like that.

So tragic that she either chopped her tits off or had her implants removed. She's just so boring now.

>What's your shoe size?
What did he mean by this?

>about the same as you do with yours

>Wow, you really like that guy in the video, don't you? You're the one calling other people childish and yet you're defending this guy as if he was actually your friend lol. You sound pathetic.

Wow, you really like that anonymous guy in the thread, don't you? You're the one calling other people dipshits and yet you reply as if you're being spoken to and defend this guy as if he was actually your friend lol. You sound pathetic.

get laid

But this has been going on for a long time. Even when he had 10% of the subscribers or less, he was still getting relatively big stars. No idea how he's done it. Must have insane connections.

>A woman is defined by her boobs
Why is this allowed?

I do have a real job. I'm a software engineer. I get paid good money to do something I enjoy. I'm wondering why you're asking me these sorts of questions. Do you want life advice? I'll be happy to help you if you drop the condescending attitude.

>no u

Attached: PresentElasticArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 2.21M)

haha you just repeated what I said but replaced the subject haha. That's good, user. You've got a bright future ahead of you

Why shouldn't they be? Men primarily want women because they're attractive and you want to fug and make babies with them.

If you want my comeback, just wipe some off your mothers lower lip.

>I only want to fug the most prettiest girls
I'm sure that'll last long

>Must have insane connections.
That's how Hollywood works. Always has.

who's the fattie? did she eat Scarjo?

Ok, I apologize for being rude. What advice can you provide me? I might be too much of a brainlet to be a software engineer, never been especially good at math.

If you got the dough, why not? Women want the money and men want the pootang.

Have you considered that you're the autistic one, considering Sean Evans has made a career out of interviewing celebrities and most people do in fact like his interviews, based on the success of the show?

>Hating interesting andwell-researched interviews

Your character in transformers is really strong and cool, what ur favorite bumblebee?

JUST PUT SOME HOT SAUCE IN MY BUTTHOLE WHOO LETS GO

Maybe I'm autistic but that doesn't mean he isn't autistic

>Throwing your money at women to keep them interested in you
Beta pls

This website has the best posts I've ever seen.

>random guy interviews celebrities for a living
>no one says anything
>random guy interviews Scarlett Johannson
>Yea Forums gets upset

Attached: 323.jpg (260x194, 8K)

KEK

IS THERE LITERALLY ANYTHING MORE REDDIT THAN THE HOTSAUCE SCENE

NOT BASIC BITCH SRIRACHA THE REAL HOTSAUCE HIPSTERS WITH THEIR OBSCURE HOTSAUCES AND MUSTACHE WAX

lol cope. Men having been doing that since the beginning of time.

Why are you guys so obsessed with shitting on this poor woman?

Hot Sauce, while concentrated, can't beat the taste and scorch of actually shoving a real pepper down your throat. I dare him to challenge celebrities to eat a whole reaper, but of course he won't.

scat fetish

also she killed her tiddies, which should be punishable by death

>What advice can you provide me?
Literally pick one thing you want to get good at and do it every day. The important thing is to stick with it. If you do something every day you will get good at it. Computer science isn't difficult, it's just tedious. But that's the same with everything. You don't need to be a genius, you just have to put in the work that is required to understand something. With software engineering, the work is coding. If you want to be an actor, then act every day. Maybe this seems like obvious advice but it works for me.

Not anymore, long way down from the first 2 years
its sad

I've masturbated every single day for 15 years, and I'm not better at it. In fact, I'd say it's much harder nowadays to cum than before.
checkmate code faggot.

#METOO please

>A woman who markets herself based on her appearance is judged by her appearance
Why is this even a question?

it was a different time?

Computer science itself seems quite difficult, the theory I mean. Isn't the coding only a relatively small part of it? Now being a software engineer is mainly coding, I understand, but you have to learn a lot of complicated shit before that, no? As for acting/hollywood and that sort of thing, I wish it were a meritocracy but as you have pointed out, the guy who hosts this show is a fine example of that not being the case. I'd give anything to be a rich, famous celebrity but I just wasn't born with the connections etc.

Nah, he's gay. The gays can get away with that.

I believe he got fired for it. This was way back before the #meeeto shit. She said it made her feel uncomfortable despite him being a faggot.

>d-do memes move?
>s-sorry
she cute!! CUTE!!!!!!

95% of all media outlets (news and entertainment) produced in the US is owned by 4 media companies
This includes a tremendous amount of Youtube

Attached: DyhaslnVYAAGY73.jpg (1200x824, 167K)

engage in intercourse

but she laughed. also, why dont people ask her if she got reduction?

based

She's vocal about women's rights, which makes her whatever the highest rank of demon is in hell in the eyes of an incel.

based and, dare I say it, redpilled as well.

she laughed because she was going to ream that asshole

I just noticed that Sean Evans looks just like Rich Evans. They could be brothers.
If Rich went on a diet and shaved his head they would look the same.

Attached: BichEvans[1].jpg (769x600, 37K)

Good. Faggot had pussy envy. Doesn't give him the right to squeeze the scarlett.

What rights do men have that women don't?

HOW VOCAL

BRIE LARSON VOCAL? CRYING ON TWITTER ABOUT GETTING HIT ON VOCAL

SCARJO HAS NO PROBLEM OBJECTIFYING HERSELF, SHES KNOWS THE SCORE

Attached: 1552362492930.jpg (779x445, 53K)

He didn't get fired. That dude's a fashion designer. He was a guest fashion correspondent.

Yes. You can easily look it up.

Name a single thing women have done

Mentally ill for pointing out facts and saying true things?

Jewish women are not sexually attractive though.

MENTALLY ILL FOR HYPHENATING POST-WALL AND LAZY-EYED

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS PROBLEM? WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Based and truthpilled

based!

damn short hair on women is so shit

This is so fucking based

Attached: 1554719126647.gif (607x609, 754K)

Have sex.

HNNNNNNG

not you

>this COPE

>all the seethe this post generated
Yeah, it's based

THE REASON THIS WORKS IS BECAUSE BOTH GS ARE ALREADY VISIBLE NEGATING THE JOKESTER SUSPENSE

ITS A FEW LEVELS OF IRONY DEEP, 7.4/10

Attached: 1549790105178.gif (607x609, 821K)

The shitty show has jumped the shark hard as fuck. It’s awful now.

Gave birth to you unfortunately

Yikes

Such a qt. How does she do it bros?

Attached: scarlett-johansson-hairstyles-1.jpg (517x699, 105K)

>wow Scarlett sounds a little tomboy
>sounds like a cool lady, and she looks well nurtured
>asking for beer, wtf
>this is either a posse or she is legit tired of doing press
>she downs the beer... wtf
>mmmm she is getting kind of pissed although it is fine
>wow she acknowledges that she is tired of doing press, and that this is the last thing she is going to do
>condescending goodbye at the end
interesting take on hollywood press
they honestly dont give a fuck

Just imagine kissing those lips.

Attached: 1531568091064.jpg (1920x1200, 1.03M)

I’m not hating the interview questions though

>that pic
hnnnnnnng. Patrician choice, user.

>tfw you've been fucking since 16, and 10,000 rebbitors screaming incel have to COPE with that

Attached: orange.jpg (480x360, 14K)

This but unironically

OOF & YIKESPILLED

HAVE SEX INCEL LMAO

okay that’s all well and good but have sex

have sex

are you serious?

Attached: 1521506073707.jpg (267x323, 7K)

>THOSE TITS

Did Scarjo get reverse-breast reduction? Those are the biggest I have seen them! GLORIOUS!!

Attached: 1554574355085.jpg (242x338, 16K)

which lips?

whats that feel like lol

Attached: gaara.jpg (698x515, 79K)

>asks for a beer
I have newfound respect for her

thanks for your play-by-play, fagmaster

Based AS FUCK

JEWS

B
T
F
O

>they're in denial
HOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: KTa66WtPF6-2.png (300x250, 15K)

Incredibly based post, angered the kike shills

>printing out Infinity War memes and showing them to Scarlett fucking Johansson

Attached: 1553205430678.jpg (1024x813, 104K)

Why is he so based?

Attached: sean evans.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

Coins of baggy milk and sand

Hey fuck you morker, I didnt watch the video and appreciated the quick rundown from

have sneed

No one has yet posted her gut when she leans back

>LE REDDIT CAPESHIT HOTSAUCE FACE

>makeup
gee I wonder.

>hot ones past season 4

Attached: sneed.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>Wine with wings

Attached: 2312.jpg (550x422, 33K)

he enjoys the aroma

thats mean

CHUCKY CHUCKY LONG TIME LONG TIME
FUCKIE FUCKIE SNEED SEED HONG KONG
ONE TIME ONE TIME CHUCKIE FUCKIE
FEED ON SNEED SCHLONG TO HONG DONG GONG
SNEED KONG PAIR A SNEEDIE SCHLONG

Attached: 1112.jpg (307x323, 12K)

It’s okay anoncel, someday you’ll get some

Nice

Attached: seinphone.gif (500x375, 493K)

Scarlett cut her tits off? Jesus christ, that was her only redeeming factor... Wtf man, bitches be crazy.

Also can we talk about how her belly is just hanging over her pants like a fatso? I thought this was supposed to be the standard of beauty...

she literally bounces her tits up and down a bunch on times
i got heavy frat babe vibes from her, for some reason
let's be honest: hollywood blockbuster actors become really weird creatures, were you can't clearly see if they are legit, if they are crazy.... they seem to become somewhat ostracized and in some cases rampant autistic
if you take their appearance and makeup (ie imagine they have the face of your friend or your sister or whatever) they are legit weird people
the best example is that Leon bitch, I can't remember the name. she is a legit nerd weird woman

fuck why did I laugh

Attached: 52076004_816358615398299_6162887103182012416_o.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Women's rights started the downfall of society, anyone who pushes them should be hated

Watch her older movies from 2001 to 2003. She's such an awkward qt.

FUCK KIKES.

Attached: gentleman's march.gif (300x577, 279K)

Based and I agree

THIS.

Not had sex with you.

Looks like a beer to me. Head and lacing on the glass.

Ah yeah, good catch, but still that's a wine glass. wtf

Attached: 1554913797347.jpg (599x356, 50K)

What if he gets Sasha Grey for the next episode?

Goblets are proper for some styles. Could be a Belgian quad or something.

shoo shoo nazi frog

>name a thing women have done
>names a thing women haven't done
nice work proving his point, white knight.

the season is over, so nothing in 3-4 months I guess

is for gays.

Nice incel whiteknighting.

Be proud that your only claim to fame is that not a single woman born will have sex with you.

I wonder if RLM could collab and have them switch places for April fools though RLM is probably too small.

Stem's too high 2bh f-a-m

retard alert

>A Belgian quad
Man, those fuckers are $12 per bottle at my local Binny's ;_;

of course this uncultured swine didn't ask one question or talk about Lost in Translation

Legendary post

The questions were probably preapproved by her or her rep team.

what about Sasha Grey for next season

>this shit got 200 upvotes
/pol/ humor

she looks awful, and her lines seemed forced
there's so many fucking cuts in this episode I'm not sure if she could stay in character for more than 30 seconds.

Attached: 1473146480242.jpg (584x325, 30K)

have sex, tranny.

Uncommon but not unheard of. Pic related.
Rarely inexpensive, yeah. St. Bernardus is good and pretty reasonable, though. They do 4-packs of 330ml.

Attached: oerbier-special-reserva-2008.jpg (815x1200, 775K)

this was suprisingly pleasant to watch.

>Rarely inexpensive, yeah. St. Bernardus is good and pretty reasonable, though. They do 4-packs of 330ml.
Nothing compares to St. Bernardus 2bh, not even the American attempts.

Or he's not an autist obsessed with specific movies.

jesus christ these things are getting views. I was watching them happily and casually (CRINGE! :DD) the other day. They appeal to so many demographics.

Attached: 7ENWjmj.png (381x140, 51K)

oh please like you wouldn't be her pusy slave if she asked you

I'm sure she's mindful now because her past interviews, relating to Avengers, asked how she liked her outfit and what kind of panties she wore under it.

are they creating threads here?

so because people would fuck her, she's of value? please, any girl can get fucked by hundreds of guys; it doesnt make her special

>We want the 4chin crowd
What did they mean by this?

And, it's not a long form interview where he's going to touch on every aspect of her career and every movie she's done, either. It's a low effort, eat wings and laugh at the funny faces show. It's fun. But the autists here...well, they're fucking autists. Nothing is ever good enough for them, because their brains are broken.

How many of you are actual children in here? Be honest. This thread and these replies genuinely scare me. Who actually watches the garbage peddled by the Youtube trending page? Who thinks this is anything more than a commercial? Please tell me you're all viral marketers and that you're not 12 year olds.

they want the antisemitic youtube comments

The fact this thread gathered up 245 replies says a lot

Do they expect us to purchase all of these hot sauces?

Hard to beat the Belgians at their own game. I'd give a slight edge to Rochefort and Westvleteren. The latter isn't worth the premium.

it would be an easy low-effort way to try to create publicity. I'm sure it happens with many popular things, however the vast majority of the threads would inevitably be made by actual fans/viewers.

>She ate it and loved it? Oh, boy! I wanna go out and buy it too!
Basically this is the point of an infomerical featuring a celebrity.

I don't know. I know I won't, I only use Tabasco all this extra isn't necessary.

uhhh, this is problematic. downvote.

CRAFTBEER HIPSTERS OVERLAP WITH HOTSAUCE HIPSTERS
BOTH FULLY WITHIN THE REDDIT COHORT, LETS GET OUT THE VENN DIAGRAM

ABOUT, SOCIETY?

Attached: 1554756271983.jpg (1455x881, 165K)

>tfw a non monastery beats two actual monasteries in taste and style
I mean, something's gotta be wrong, right?

Look at the Burr interview. If the guest veers from the questions, he has no idea what to do.

Attached: 1Bq_Kj_hQgYu27RthHKgfww.jpg (780x438, 59K)

>ABOUT, SOCIETY?
I always thought 4chinnel was a tragedy, now I see it as a comedy

That actually sounds interesting to watch. I'm sure the outtakes are far more interesting than the actual episode.

why are you posting my waifu in this thread user

Attached: brit marling.jpg (628x434, 197K)

Was the Shaq one good?

Spreading the love

i come here for high level conversation like this

Westy used to brewed at St. Bernardus up until the mid-late 90s. Labelled as St. Sixtus.

imdb.com/title/tt1748207/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

you should watch this film user

Tabasco isn't even hot.

How come?

Is this a screencap from the reboot of romper stomper?

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Licensing agreement it seems. They built a new brewery at the monastery around that time. I ran across an aged bottle of the Pater 6 once and it was damn good.

Lucky ;_;

No, but it won't hurt to try one, if you're curious. Not everyone is into it, and it tastes different to different people. To some, it's just acidy and sour, to others, like me, it has a distinct flavor. The really hot stuff is just novelty, if it's 20 gazillion scovilles, it's "hold muh beer" shit. But sauce like Secret Aardvark has a good flavor, and is nice once in a while.
Most people's tastebuds are coated in corn syrup anyway, so it probably tastes like shit to them, no matter what.

That's the idea. I'm more into the flavor than pushing the limits of how much I spiciness I can take. I don't eat wings for a camera like everyone else seems to. I also don't just put it on wings, I put it on eggs, and french fries and other shit I can't really think of right now. The heat is not my priority.

PLS SEAN AND SHILLS
BRING ME MY WAIFU

Attached: file.png (1457x2048, 3.53M)

Who cares how long the stem is as long as it isn't a faggoty flute glass.

Best thing i ever did was stop browsing /pol/ this type of shit is so ridiculous it hurt

This really didn't need so many replies.

was gonna say mean comment but then i clicked and went oh damn, pls giv

I WANNA SEE HER PANTING FROM SOME HOT SAUCE IYKWIM

Attached: 1553183572341.png (888x894, 520K)

sometimes, Yea Forums can be pretty cool

Attached: 1527034187919.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

Alton Brown shat on most of them

based

Attached: pepe toast.png (225x227, 15K)

Bitch looks like fire marshall bill.

Attached: aa40f400b9774ef97b99136c2625bb72_400x400.png (400x400, 253K)

This is how shilling threads work. They just samefag a random post over and over to stay on Page 1.

she is perfect it's not even funny
Sean already had my previous waifu in a show (Charlize) but that waifu is deprecated for good

Attached: file.png (400x600, 333K)

Have a (you)

>expecting a normie to keep up with a top tier comedian

she looks like she's riddled with herpes

Get this hothead outta here!

Sean might be able to improvise

eating chili without flinching is a sign of boundless masculinity

i bet he fucked scarlett's spicy hot asshole afterwards

This. All these mad basedniggers upset someone doesn't like their hot sauce commercials.

Your jewdar needs some fixing user

please be respectful

I don’t get it she looks fine why is everyone losing their shit?

quality and baitpilled while also truthpilled

Do you know how fucking fast Burr's mind goes?

>spicy nigger food
found the tastelet. you probably think salt is too spicy.

He talked about it in the theo von interview I think but they basically staked out at red carpet/media event things and just asked whoever they could if they wanted to do a little interview with some food

THE INCELS JUST NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH PRIME SCARJO IS ALL

Attached: 1434812573828.webm (1065x800, 2.67M)

>Pretend to be gay
>Touch women's boobs while they're laughing with you
Ok where do I sign up?

keyword is prime

He just rants about the Bruins or the Celtics usually

called Nepotism. Guy is obviously (((connected))) and gets the job regardless of talent

Do you expect him to ask inappropriate questions?

Fap

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

Marvel can even make eating wings look good!

WE

WIN

AGAIN!

based and trumpilled.

Yea but he was provoked by the retards in Philly. Sean seems like a nice guy.

Is she wearing a parachute on her legs? Wtf?

>prime scarjo
>not The Island scarjo
You're such a fuckup, user.

Never thought I would be masturbating to Scarlett crying, panting and spitting out crappy half-eaten rice into a bucket but here we are.

My dick was diamonds when she started saying fuck around 19 minutes in.

She wearing a push up bra or something or are her tits really that fat and perky?