Evil villain is bad because they're evil

>evil villain is bad because they're evil
why were villains in the 80's on tv and film so one-dimensional?

Attached: 1536995065113.jpg (1200x630, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoqCzXbDtlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not all people hate themselves and project onto others like you op. Some people just like being a dick for a laugh

shit taste

Attached: 1534855676678.jpg (1393x2047, 355K)

Those are all kids cartoons with very little thought put into the story or comedy cartoons with 1d characters whos traits are setups for jokes.

*ahem*

Attached: 1533005652985.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Mummra was evil because he was scary, I had to change the channel every time he transformed.

Attached: 1447782806681.png (547x539, 449K)

That show had well thought out stories, mr freeze was a compelling character, and was from the 90s so who are you trying to argue with?

>ICE TO MEET YOU

that just because its a children's cartoon doesn't mean that the characters have to be written by actual children. also that the 80's were shit

Because sometimes being evil for the sake of it, without having any mommy or daddy issues, is just plain fun.

Attached: Sheriff of Nottingham.png (499x464, 448K)

based dr blight giving me young boners for female villains and femme fatales

Attached: 1515107973883.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>current day US president is evil because he's evil
Life truly does imitate art

Skeleton actually had a sad backstory and was broken mentality - being one note was part of his character, not the era.

Why haven't we seen her in live action yet? I'm thinking Jennifer Lawrence.

Attached: 1137963-430_realsize.jpg (437x640, 17K)

Attached: power of HATE .gif (245x200, 778K)

>>current day US president is evil because he's evil
Keep thinking that, fool.

because they were for kdis
and in burns's case because it was funny seeing a cartoon version of Charles Kane

>I'm thinking Jennifer Lawrence.
too old

Pure evil is far more common in real life than misguided or gray morality evil people, and in media its far more entertaining to watch noble heroes struggle against a manifestation of the horrors we have to endure because of weak simps like OP who want us to believe even the most vile and reprehensible person has a justified reason for being so cruel

Obsessed

I mean, Burns was the classic dick boss that the average American Homer would loathe, but it's pretty obvious he's supposed to be Jacob Rothschild

That's part of why she hates everyone. The world has passed her by.

NYYAAHHH!!

Attached: image.gif (400x300, 1.5M)

>humanoid rat
>born and raised in the sewers
>wants to take over the world through toxicity and mental pollution
>voiced by Jeff Goldblum
What did Ted Turner mean by this?

Attached: verminous-skumm-captain-planet-and-the-planeteers-17.5.jpg (210x240, 12K)

How did Mattel get away with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hoqCzXbDtlY

Because, like in the real world, no one's devoting the energy to thinking about WHY someone does evil shit; they just want to stop them from doing it. And any attempts at rationalizing the motivations behind evil is just wasting energy on making excuses for bad behavior.

tl;dr They didn't glorify scumbags with the illusion of depth.

understanding why someone is bad is necessary to prevent it from happening in the future ant to rehabilitate those evil people c:

Lol, I posted that gif and I did not remember this guy. I was like the pollution Legion of Doom had an Arab terrorist on their team?? Based!

Sounds like a rip off of the Rat King.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS THREAD IS OVER

Attached: thyre.jpg (491x357, 24K)

Yeah sorry the world doesn't actually work that way.

>villain quality is based on his motives
pure reddit.

>understanding why someone is bad is necessary to prevent it from happening in the future
we can't do that we'd need to be able to read minds
most people are very good at pretending everything's fine

Nice reddit image

>"I am the one emanating so much hatred Captain planet? What about you and your crusade against what you deem as 'pollution'. You put lives and human advancement on the line for what? An undefined goal of 'saving the planet'? That, to me, is more evil than anything I have ever done."

you dont need to read minds if you put ideas into peoples minds in the first place

hes Charles Kane

Imagine getting so butthurt you start a new thread to try and redo the conversation where you got your ass pummeled

I'm not OP, dude