Tfw this will make hundreds of millions of dollars

>tfw this will make hundreds of millions of dollars

Attached: 92959e2b4692d7553f17cf3b4132b4ae.png (554x658, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bI18dj8KBbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:|

Is Scar an Asiatic Lion?

Why do all the animals look like they have mange?

Jeremy Irons being replaced by Chiwetel Ejiofor is worst decision Disney has ever made.

:3

This scene was the only scene that really got me in the trailer though. I felt that.

wow so you're saying realistic lions don't have human facial expressions? you're saying making a realistic looking CGI version of the Lion King was beyond retarded?

>Jeremy Irons doesn't wanna do the movie
>this is somehow disneys fault

Simba is all "Ok". God what a shit actor. Someone get that fucking lion out of here.

>Jeremy Irons doesn't wanna do the movie
youtube.com/watch?v=bI18dj8KBbQ
Stop being retarded

I don't like the soul/soulless meme but it's actually 100% appropriate for this remake.

Why do all lions make this face

I had the same thought during the first trailer. Shit looks so sterile.

Somewhere around $1.1 billion, more like it. It will be somewhere between jungle book and beauty.

I finally watched the trailer just minutes ago...it looks so uninspired. I wouldn't watch it regardless but they shouldn't have made it ultra realistic.

Wow how did they get real life lions to do all that

The score did all the heavy lifting ion that trailer. It's mind boggling that people think this looks good

Someone shoop sad kitten face on Simba

Is Simba an NPC?

Why couldn't they get a better actor for Simba? His father just fucking died and he looks like he doesn't even care baka

>literal niggerfest
>uncanny valley up the wazoo
>white devils/ TUCK FRUMP
>fag and trap vegan lions
>le CURRENT YEAR man
This is like some grotesque incarnation of the zeitgeist. It will make more money than Jesus, inspire a million schlickbait articles and give /pol/ a compound nervous breakdown. Prepare your anuses.

I think it might beat Beauty, the nostalgia factor for the Lion King is off the fucking scale right now.

I want to pet Simba

More importantly why couldn't they get a better actor for Scar ?

>vegan lions
Is this a meme?

it does look amazing from a technical standpoint
whether it's the appropriate style for this kind of movie is another question

>barely noticeable scar
>no black mane

At this point, nothing would surprise me.

Simba cute

the feeling of profiting

That's funny, I was just telling my girlfriend this morning that I wouldn't watch a Lion King without Irons. Glad I'm not the only one.

Unironically just throw in a lion cub with a scar on his eye at the end in the crowd when the animals are watching Kiara get presented and you'll make a few million off horny 20 somethings remembering their childhoods

Can anyone upload the animated equivalent frame? For comparison, I didnt even watch that one

That sounds autistic

Attached: retarded simba.jpg (600x469, 50K)

Not him but

>Babe you gonna see that movie?
>Nah, the villain isn't the same without the original actor
>Fair point

How is that autistic

I like how everyone gave Serkis shit for his furry faces and they unironically ended up looking better than Disey in every way

>>tfw this will make hundreds of millions of dollars
the same way dumbo make hundres of million and didnt bomb at the box office i think you burguers overestimate the extent of a 3d lion king will make, yeah tthe old lion king was beloved worldwide but today nobody gives a fuck it will bomb just like dumbo or if it make profit will be carried byt the US alone and not worldwide , 3d films about cartoons look "DISGUSTING" not going to bother if i liked the og with this

Reminder that the Giraffe is the true king of the savanna

Attached: 1549721500601.webm (888x500, 3M)

Are they trying to attract the Detective Pokemon audience?

Attached: EjJLRHP.jpg (554x554, 19K)

congratulations

I honestly couldn't tell who was on screen at any time: Mufasa or Scar.

no JTT no watch

Racist

How did Scar get Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? Lions don't have malt liquor.

Simba: :T

When will they learn

After I had lots of sex with my girlfriend in my second house I also said the same thing.

Well, maybe a little. But she knows The Lion King is my favorite disney movie, and she knows I have a hard on for Irons because of Lolita.

They still could've made Simba with scared eyes. Cats have very expressive eyes.

No need to be hostile, friend. I would be a permavirgin if I hadn't known this girl since the fourth grade.

Sorry but africans arr rook same

So do people even remember the beauty and the beast remake or is that already forgotten about?