Disney pays for positive rev-

>Disney pays for positive rev-

Attached: 1551714973743.png (836x363, 238K)

They're not building a Dumbo Cinematic Universe.

They can't make it too obvious some films need to take the fall

Dumbo does not star a feminist cunt or push an agenta. Also, they have to manage their budget, they shouldn't pay for positive reviews on fucking Dumbo.

They knew the movie would bomb regardless of critics' reviews so it would be a waste of money to bribe (((reviewers)))

>all this mental gymnastics

The sperg STEM girl who does absolutely nothing for the movie

>W-Well th-that one doesn't count!
Hilarious seeing the anti-Disney rhetoric fall apart so quickly lmao

>They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

This is actually a pretty typical process
>Release highly rated film
>Release awful shit cash in of intellectual property so it doesn't go public domain
>Either make a small profit off of said awful shit, or take the hit and consider it a tax write off that basically makes up for any loss in future recoveries

Hot take: they did pay for positive (or less negative) reviews. This is a 10% movie, tops.

Now show me one MCU/SW film with rotten score

Why is it so hard to believe that some Disney movies are less prioritized than others? It makes sense from a business standpoint, not every product can receive the same treatment.

>Hot take
Fuck off.

Why are you crying?

I'd say my child would still enjoy it

This.

Formerly cold give.
Eventually feed on.

Thor 2's top critics is rotten. I think Captain Marvel is at 60% with them as well.

Why does poor Burton have to direct shit flicks like this? He even brought Keaton and DeVito to the project but the script sucked so much even they couldn't save the film. If you read the reviews criticism is mainly directed towards the plot and screenwriting.

Where were you when Tim Burton's downfall began?

Attached: tim.png (759x325, 197K)

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

fuck, why did that make me laugh so hard?
I need to get out more

Attached: giphy2.gif (250x250, 1.21M)

>Disney is such a good company please suck my tiny mouse cock and give me more money

>Depp, Pfeiffer, peak Chloƫ
>Music by Danny Elfman
That is some top tier cast
>Screenplay by Seth Grahame-Smith: guy who wrote Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

Aaaaah fucking writers fucking up Burton's work! Even Batman (1989) had problems with writing and they had to change some writing staff before filming.

>It doesn't count!

do you guys...listen to the shit that comes out of your mouths on a consistent basis?

Literally this

Dumbo really does look shitty. I was against most of the remakes but Jungle Book was okay and somehow Lion King looks good.
Fuck Disney though.
I'm not even sure I liked the original Dumbo.

I'm still considering seeing this. Is it worth it?

I kekt

Attached: 1550793637024.jpg (900x900, 107K)

>and somehow Lion King looks good.

Attached: 1476589588260.jpg (530x600, 68K)

It's okay. Has some good visuals and a cute Chloe werewolf.

I'm as surprised as you. To be fair, it's probably nostalgia. They literally use the original Hans Zimmer soundtrack. I should be angry but I like the music too much.

Ok. Is it funny to some degree?

thread ended here

have you seen ANY marketing for this film? it was a calculated bomb

OP, Just how hollow are you?
Tomatometer is lower that Audience score?1?
WTF, how dumb0 are you?
Cmon..
>Since it's under 60, we may as well throw it under a bus

what was disney thinking?

Attached: independent.co.uk.jpg (1000x985, 147K)

Eh, you might get a couple of laughs, but I wouldn't say it's a funny movie.

how well does dumbo diversity-wise?
how about the Bechdel test?

sure, but that doesn't mean Disney buys up all the tickets for some movies and not others

It looks like shit.

This. It's a scapegoat. Some must die so that others can live. Sacrifice millions to make billions.

They only pay for reviews when there's some evil SJW agenda that triggers user.

Dumbo is the whitest movie disney has made in the last 10 years. basically indefensible

I only watched this because eva greene, Tim Burton films are fucking lame.

I know you guys think Disney is to big to ail and that any time they do it's an elaborate keikaku but let's look at the fact. The last tinme Burton made a movie for Disney it made over a billion. All the other adaptations of their classics (Nobody gives a shit about Pete's Dragon) earned huge amounts of money. It's why they gave Burton 175mil for this flop

its so clear once a person has sex

You should put yourself out of misery

wtf I love Dumbo (2019) now

this website is a self gassing chamber, retards getting high on their own ass fumes

this

keep coping disneyshill

Attached: bat kek.jpg (400x400, 62K)

Based Burton. That's how you know he's not a complete sell out yet

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

You can't put lipstick on a turd and make people kiss it. Disney pays for reviews but they don't have infinite power.

Because disney doesn't pay shit to reviewers, retard
They do something even worse: they pander to the lowest PC-SJW bullshit all those hypocritical journos feel forced to virtue signal