Favorite TV games?

For me, it's vem vet mest.

Attached: Vem vet.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnMlSVS9hb4
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zWkQ7S2Cf2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Titan Games are based

I prefer Top Class but it's probably more because it's full of quintessential locals that are part and parcel to where I live

Attached: brit gameshow.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

FUCKING FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! NUKE SWEDEN NOW, BURN THEM ALL ALIVE!

That is a good show

Attached: AverageSwedishShow3.webm (852x480, 868K)

Fucking burqa durka fuckheads lmao, the absolute state of Sw*den.

Attached: 1366557571140.jpg (1594x1196, 166K)

Aisha and Elias both live in Goterborg. I hope they had a chance to hang out after the show!

Why are the boys so faggy?

Attached: 1554155867194.jpg (850x687, 113K)

Boy I'd love a thread about actual game shows instead of this autistic /pol/ shit.

>Cheatan
>Serial killan
>Slippin shit past the censors

youtube.com/watch?v=DnMlSVS9hb4

Attached: 28588-cbs_0[1].jpg (1100x618, 48K)

It's a Swedish show

Attached: AverageSwedishShow2.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Is Fox the worst network at making game shows?

Jesus Christ, Sweden just go full sharia already. Better than this gay shit.

Its been discussed and re discussed already.

>tv games thread
belongs on pol!!

Elias must be a top tier twink by now

I get that they might think they're funny by copying how women pose but in this day and age you can never be too sure if they're actual little homos.

At this point the American army should just storm in, kick these faggots to death and show the world what it means to be a white country.

>Vaguely related thread to complain about Muslims and fags.
>"Wow look at all this television and films!"
I wish you'd use your mouth to suck my cock instead of tell your lies.

What's wrong if they're actually gay?

>America
>show the world what it means to be a white country.
lol

>show the world what it means to be a white country.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Oh say can you shart.jpg (1200x1800, 228K)

They're unnatural abominations.

They have been molested for years when that aired, it's how gays create more gays. Molest little children, and this is the end result...

Attached: mxc.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Shit you're a fag?

>RIGHT YOU ARE KEN
Thanks for reminding me I managed to snag the series.

Shit you're a guy? You catfishing motherfucker, you were typing like a bitch! Keep your fag mouth away from my dick! No, don't! Stop sucking it! NOOOOOOOOO!

46% AND DROPPING!

Attached: 1553892150090.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

SWEDEN YES!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attached: IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING JUICE, GODDAMN JUICE!.webm (1280x496, 1.91M)

FUCKING NUKE SWEDEN ALREADY

It's not our fault that television is full of minorities and fags

Attached: 1553873144917.png (961x981, 737K)

please tell me there will be a race war. I guess it may not matter either way though. But I don't envision multiculturalism "working" beyond 3rd world metrics

I'm still not sure whether that is the white guys sister having the black guys baby because the black guy and the white guy are a gay couple or if its the white guy being a cuck and white chick having the bull's kid.

The fact that 56% Amerimutt land still upholds white values more than Europe is not something to brag about.

Attached: 1546678017741.jpg (2448x3264, 1.01M)

I like what I see

Attached: 1554616354424.jpg (720x1280, 47K)

>paid for by Swedish taxpayers
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0
how is Sweden so based and progressive bros?

Attached: swedish ad.jpg (720x405, 48K)

little homo is born a homo, I remember from my days in school, there was always one or two, you know, guys who just couldn't help act extremely faggy, but I'm telling you 1 or 2 out of 100+ boys, makes you wonder why TV makes them look like they are the norm.

AHAHAHA

This is what yuros don't like. The actual whites in the US aren't kowtowing to political trends that have no merit

Nuke Dutchland too.

Attached: 1438962351976.png (458x419, 197K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zWkQ7S2Cf2M

Attached: Fuck you.png (723x866, 310K)

I think its a miracle that this thread is still up and running on such a reddit shithole like Yea Forums

That's a finnish commercial though.

That's a swedish company

Funny thing is, I bet these are the same orange-loving faggots that will gleefully enter threads mocking the UK for the BBC being tax-funded, as if it's the only country in all of Europe that does this. And I've at least never seen THIS on our TV. Sweden also has a television fee, to my knowledge.

>about a stunningly brave black girl who uses a stolen strap-on dildo on her boyfriend to show him what it really means to be a Swedish man

Attached: 456775322335677543224625756.jpg (920x595, 28K)

Let the kid do what he wants, I say. Although if I was his father, I'd slap his fucking face pretty hard and tell him to stop acting so faggy. Be gay, whatever, I don't mind. But don't act like such a gaywad though, for fuck sake.
I'd beat the stupid attitude out of him if I had the chance.

IN SVEEDEN, LIDL BAJS ACT SEXY

Did they only cast mini faggots on purpose or sheer chance ?

Having thread #80,000 on who is and who isn't a cuck is full reddit, it's just not the reddit you think. Redditors love using Yea Forums as their shithole where they can bitch about the state of their country and say nigger without getting banned. What they ARE incapable of is actual on-topic discussion, as this is what they'll have on their home-site.

Listen son. I;ve had it with Yea Forums, fucking mommy threads all over, word kino thrown out everywhere for no reason, superheros on top of superheros, starwars, would you, braaaap, milkies, architect, body of work, incest, gibs, fren... It's a shit board, so I post shit on it.

I thought that was chef Ramsay

PFTAHAHAHHAA. Literally this.

Why don't Americans start at home then???

You dont like vem vet mest?

>vem vet mest
Who?

America is the worst example degenerate decadency. Almost all of the social theories that ended up cucking Europe were either born or first implemented in the US.

Swede here, Vem vet mest is actually legitimately one of the best game shows on TV. Its just a 30 minute quiz show with hardly any dead air on it.

Raya is cute!

has anyone seen this?

Raya a cute

What does this have to do with juice?

Attached: 1543716733970.jpg (320x397, 16K)

Jeopardy is the only good game show.

JEWS!

>Dutchland

hmmmmmmmmmmm young boy

Elias is bae
Emma is pure

Attached: emma.webm (854x480, 814K)

Currently Muslimniggerland.

Wasn't the same after Rickard left though. Him making everyone a bit uncomfortable was kino

don't be so intolerant, they just need a bit of shock love treatment

This was edited, as you can clearly see if you pause and look at the names on the right side of the screen right at the beginning.

I'm a leftists, but this is just not ok

kys

Kys yourself

I loved this show growing up
checked

Attached: guy ledouche.jpg (555x420, 25K)

Hitler was right, prove me wrong.

There might be, but it'll be too late by the time it happens and it'll be quickly subdued