Yeahhh I think he's done with Star Wars

What the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-12-15-02-1.png (717x525, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1116037632171991040
m.uk.ign.com/articles/2019/04/11/mark-hamill-pitched-a-different-ending-for-the-force-awakens-to-jj-abrams
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck, lmao.
Based.

they can't trust him to say on-script.

fucking based.

while he's bullshittin that's me regarding family gatherings this christmas i am so fucking done. holy fucking shit

Shouldn't he be supportive of whatever JJ is doing to try and redeem Luke, though?

based, i hope he will go h.ford mode

Hahahaha you think that's what's going to happen?

That title is code for "we didn't invite him."

yeah, JJ
the guy that FUCKED 7 to begin with
yaay
memory of a goldfish, the audience has

Obviously TFA was shit but Luke (mostly) wasn't in it, and episode 9 is expected to be a response to the TLJ backlash, an attempt at course correction

Attached: SUCR STARS THE FCUCK AWBANE.jpg (1024x1517, 304K)

>episode 9 is expected to be a response to the TLJ backlash

Holy shit user, you don't seriously believe this?

kek, they'll just double down on the sjw bulshit
seriously kys if you plan on paying to see this

Firstly, Hamill's BASED for not showing up and sticking it to Disney/Lucasfilm.
Secondly, this shows that he'll have a very minimal role, if any, as a possible Force Ghost cameo.
And third, this shows how far they fucked up his character to the point where Lucasfilm doesn't give much of a shit anymore.

Disney arent letting him say shit after TLJ and his force awakens panel

course correction is exactly what you want to be doing in the third part of a fantasy saga.

how many movies has it been after the original 6?
like 5?
none of them are that special, and most are horrible and superficial
I'm not holding my breath for anything star wars related,
I'd rather stick to IRL shitposting of the Anakin vs Obi-Wan dialogue

>Secondly, this shows that he'll have a very minimal role, if any, as a possible Force Ghost cameo.

thank FUCKING GOD he's out of it.

This movie was already half made when TLJ backlash exploded. You really think they changed the script? Bullshit. Get ready for more mary sue men bad trash.

>they'll just double down
Thats what Disney does best.

they probably put in his contract he should act or say certain things at celebration and he decided not to so it, at least he still has some smear of dignity

or banned

I'd believe it. Episode IX will come across as a forced apology and a desperate bid to get the alienated fans back together. I mean, Kylo Ren's helmet got fixed up + Rey's hair style went back to the way it was in TFA + they're utilizing unused Leia footage from TFA + the Knights of Ren are actually showing up this time after being conspicuously absent from TLJ.

>Star Wars celebration
What the fuck is there to celebrate? Great movies from 40 years ago? Entertaining films from 20 years ago? Or some money grubbing kikes and moronic feminists looking for attention demanding they be part of ‘le nerd culture’ by completely shitting on not only the legacy of those earlier films, but also the stories and themes of same? Fuck

Based.

I mean, he's rightful in his feelings.. They butchered his character and destroyed his legacy.. If he should take away anything positive from this experience, it's that he's vindicated in his feelings towards what they did..

(((the))) mouse destroyed him and in return he went and did a show about God and Christian faith.. I'm pretty sure Hamill has told them to fuck themselves with his words and actions.

the thing is that literally every question he was asked at the event was going to be an attempt to troll him into saying something clickbaitworthy.

even the wrong facial expression would have birthed a thousand memes.

it makes sense for everyone involved for him to not go.

Rian broke him.

>What the fuck

Attached: 1445013999105.jpg (181x203, 42K)

He said on twitter that hes booked with Knigtfall promo and Chucky work

HAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1555008770340.png (1118x1222, 1.48M)

Thats not enough.

You would have to erase 7 and 8 and bring back Luke. Neither of which they will do

so put gag orders on actors who dont like the way their character was handled? they destroyed his carrear man, he did cons all the fucking time, now he doesn't even want to go to the biggest... im sadden by all of this

can you give your thoughts on

Absolutely based

this has to be the most revealing portrait of the web of delusion in which the average Star Wars Yea Forums poster lives

OH NO NO NO
twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1116037632171991040

>This movie was already half made when TLJ backlash exploded.
No it wasn't. Backlash was happening the moment the film was in theaters. By that point, they only just got JJ on board for 9 about three months before.

That said you're right that is doing wishful thinking.

....jesus christ, this looks so boring.

Attached: zed182.png (480x480, 233K)

>Luke Skywalker is too busy to go to a new Star Wars movie event

how did it come to this

>memories that will last a lunchtime

kek

literally 5 minutes in photoshop

I hope he goes back to THE FLASH.

Attached: Pottery.gif (500x600, 1.85M)

guys, do you remember when you loved star wars, read all the cool books, and self learned how to draw along with your friends so you could make your own space battles?

FUCK JJ ABRAMS
FUCK KATHLEEN KENNEDY
AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL

FUCK DISNEY

Attached: df.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Thanks for speaking my mind

yes

presently Sneedy work

>thinks KK will allow Luke to be redeemed.

They cant mandate his body language in a contract. Tgere would be tell tale signs hes pissed if he attended. Disney didnt want him there gauranteed

where did the time go?

god damnit mark deserved better than all this shit lads

Attached: 1554135791312.jpg (495x362, 17K)

kek'd at Imah shootin lazorz shit

m.uk.ign.com/articles/2019/04/11/mark-hamill-pitched-a-different-ending-for-the-force-awakens-to-jj-abrams

>Talking to The Hollywood Reporter on the Awards Chatter Podcast for his role in History's Knightfall, their discussion eventually went to Star Wars. During their conversation, Hamill revealed a pitch he gave to Abrams that would have led to the reunion of Luke, Leia, and Han.

>“You can still have me come in at the very end,” Hamill explains. “But how about this? Leia’s trying to contact me telepathically. She gets frustrated because there’s no answer so she rushes to the new Death Star…that's three so far...and she almost gets there when she’s stopped by two Stormtroopers. Just before she’s abducted, one Stormtrooper turns to the other and blows him away, pulls off his helmet and says, “Hi sis, I’m here to rescue you.”

Is he retarded?

He'll be spending this weekend working on the second half of his tell all book about the clusterfuck these movies turned out to be.

>and self learned how to draw along with your friends so you could make your own space battles?

wait, what? what activity is this?

>episode 3 came out 14 years ago

Attached: 6-360x270.jpg (360x270, 12K)

>star wars celebration chicago
What goes on at shit like this? Might be worth checking out to bully nerds, right?

There is only one person at star wars celebration Chicago I want to meet.

Attached: 1534994326161.jpg (1280x1677, 749K)

Just fuck a cabbage patch doll and get it out of your system.

you know, sitting at a table in school sharing drawing techniques for xwings and tie fighters while you each draw star wars scenes, I recall doing this at break periods decades ago

I mean disney literally and figuratively killed one of the movies great American everyman hero. I mean top 3 were Rocky, Luke Skywalker, and Chaplin.

indy soon! :^D

here's a sample of early mid 90s kid star wars art

Attached: star wars.png (891x635, 44K)

you can't fix the problems caused by TLJ in just one film, probably couldn't fix it with ten films actually

the last episode will just be to end the character arcs for the ones still living and make a quick buck from this disaster, the next Star Wars movie will be a soft reboot with a new cast of characters

Will be weird to see what, if anything, they put out in 2020.

Fuck off, falseflagger. We know you're a Lucasfilm shill.

No, but you might be.

I still have some old school notebooks and sw ship doodles in them go from that to this in the course of a year

Attached: sw.png (491x465, 15K)

Attached: 1530731976078.jpg (543x960, 49K)

Or maybe I have a lot of tension in me from living in this shithole and starshitters are soft targets.

Disney not only managed to kill a 40 year fan interest in Star Wars but killed Marks interest as well. In 5 short years. Very impressive

I hate how even faggot leddit fags turned their back on Mark Hamill and are fully supporting disney and saying Mark is just being a baby who needs to move on
HE'S LUKE FUCKING SKYWALKER YOU FAGGOTS HOW DARE YOU

Attached: s0oqa.jpg (500x213, 29K)

>implying Disney wants to risk him mouthing off about how shit the new movies are

Get off r/starwars and you will see that most people dislike the ST

>course correction

How? Luke is dead, FO is a bunch of comic relief retards, 99% of Resistance is dead and Rey is a force God. It's fucked. Setting is fucked.

AND FUCK RYAN JOHNSON

So it's confirmed, we won.
Disney is seething.
Rian is a manbaby.

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Attached: firefox_2019-04-12_06-57-30.jpg (581x207, 19K)

>and redeem Luke

Attached: 3132323png.png (236x237, 62K)

>wasn't in it
and that's one of the main point of it being shit
lmao no from everything we saw and heard it's the same shit

Based Mark. He's a raging libtard but he's still my favorite.

Unless they just retcon TLJ and say it was all dream the sequel trilogy is dead and done. Luke and Han are dead. They died as complete and utter failures. Leia is going to die too. We didn't get a single fucking scene with the OT cast doing something cool or heroic.

N-no! That man is a Russian bot who will be doxed by CNN if he doesn't delete his account immediately!

*BRYAN

star wars is gay now

Man, I remember 2002 when I played Jedi Academy online with my friends. It was so fun. Then in 2003 Knights of the Old Republic came out and blew our minds. I saw RotS in 2005 with a friend on opening night. It was fucking amazing. We were all talking at school about. Arguing who's stronger, Obi-Wan or Anakin for hours.

And now it's all dead because of those money-grabbing kikes at Disney.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

That does sound kind of retarded

That place pure cancer
The smugness is sickening

National geographic photo of the year 2020

This shit will never not be fucking hilarious.

>leddit
Why the fuck would you expect the worst moderated cesspit on the internet outside resetera to have a community not full of dribbling retards that require aid to turn the computer on?

>tfw playing Battlefront 1 and 2
It was soo fucking good

Mark is one sneaky fucker on Twitter

Attached: 1515197581072.png (600x556, 317K)

All those moments, lost like tears in the rain.

Attached: 1530138699355.png (434x327, 37K)

God damn youre right. I just wanna watch old man luke do shit in galaxy. I dont care AT ALL about any of the new shit. I can only stomach spaz autist kylo as an interesting take on bad guy.

Why do people care this much about this? None of this is a big deal, Star Wars dorks are the most annoying people

SW hype was alive thanks to video games. EA murdered that.

>Huff*puff* They only make up 0.1% >*huff* of the fanbase
>*huff*puff* yet they ruined 90%
>*puff*of the universe
Damn Mark, stop smoking

everything you like has no meaning and your opinions don't matter

No shit.
They ruined his character and killed him off forever with no bloodline. His only role in Ep 9 is to be a force ghost cameo to shill Rey as the “greatest Jedi ever luls!!!!”.

There is literally no reason for him to care about Star Wars. Disney made it clear they don’t want him.

You still don't realize he hates JJ even more than Rian. Mark very well analyzed JJ and knows he's little shit a coward who lies all the time to save face.

JJ doesn’t want to redeem Luke. He cut Luke from the first movie because his character stole the spotlight from the shitty new characters.

JJ supports everything Rian did.

>episode 9 is expected to be a response to the TLJ backlash, an attempt at course correction
Oh, I guess that's why they fired Kathleen kennedy...NOT!

Not quite accurate.
He was simply too incompetent to write him properly, and passed the buck on to someone else.

>tfw no 90's gf to play pogs with between taking turns feeding our shared tamagotchi.

;_;

Attached: Ghostwriter-TB.jpg (1200x850, 1.06M)

Have you seen the replies? he is barraged by a swarm of insane reylo bitched who call him old man and hater.

That wasn't Luke in EP8 it was Luuuke

Nothing. A 2020 movie would have been announced by now.
Neither Rian nor D&D's trilogies will be Episode X. I hope those get Kathleen fired and the series dead permanently

disney aimed to destroy his legacy
disney doesn't even think that real people played the characters

>kylo
Holy shit that looks so bad.

Is that Jenny Nicholson? I feel you bro

Good, no white males allowed.
SW belongs to women and PoC now

>course correction
It's the last movie in the trilogy and the last in the Skywalker Saga. There's no correcting.

>Kylo Ren on it twice
KEK

There's no course correction. They didn't buy their souls back, no way.