/got/ general

/ourguys/ edition

old

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x511, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyhVG1aSwoM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555013834227.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=IBH4g_ua5es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for taxes and dragon penis

Attached: Good omen.gif (270x270, 1.49M)

Maario Naharis

Attached: 1491993302333.jpg (477x318, 52K)

Second for fireproof horses

reminder that the show jumped the shark with this scene in S4 and not actually S5

Attached: ramsay-snow-game-of-thrones.jpg (460x253, 21K)

le DRAGONZZZ ! XD EPIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKK le tits le wine le WIT LE EPIC

Attached: le epic imp.jpg (634x540, 43K)

Threadly Reminder:

>Bran realises he can stop the army of the dead by going BACK IN TIME
>Jon and Dany get married
>Cersei kills herself when the Golden Company turn on her
>Jaime and Tyrion make up
>Jon gives up the Iron Throne to Dany because his "home is the north, and always has been"
>smashes down the rest of the wall with the help of Archmaester Tarly because "the world needs less borders". Jon replies: "fewer".
>Samwell is revealed to the narrator of the entire story as an old man, played by GURM, writing the "history of the game of thrones", comments on how it's a snappier title than the old book
>has been reading it to three silver-haired children, who he refers to as Eddard, Rhaegar and Lyanna
>"Truly, it was a song of Ice and Fire"
>closes the book
>a dragon flies past the window, and they all watch
>camera pans out, and the dragon winks

based

Reminder that white people need to stay off the battlefield.

Attached: 2dC5ApJ.jpg (456x341, 13K)

Which episode do you think we'll get cleganebowl?

I think 5

this sounds so shitty is probably true

Why didn’t Dany just fly her dragons into Kings Landing and kill Cersei?

nth for littlefinger is ALIVE

They can’t fuck either. We need strong verile Dothraki cocks to impregnate our women.

>Literally gave up their traditions because a Targ with 3 dragons showed up and conscripted them into their army knowing well she wouldn't let them plunder, pillage or rape anyone in Westeros.
>Looks down on Westerosi for not being able to fight Dragons

Bravo D&D

>THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN, BUT I WISH THAT IT HAD

Attached: 1554821651793.jpg (658x395, 39K)

WHAT WAS STANNIS` PLAN TO DEFEAT RENLY?

What the fuck was he planning? Did he build his entire strategy on a shadowbaby he never saw in action before? How was he planning to defeat an orgnized army 40 times his size heads on? It is never adressed.

>Cersei schooling Robert the Bad Ass Warrior on Dothraki battle tactics....
but it's literally the opposite
>Cersei tries to be a smartass
>Robert points out she's just parroting Tywin
>proceeds to btfo Cersei's argument anyway
how about comprehending the scene first before you try to shit on it lmao

Because the subjects she wants to win over won't be happy to be burned alive

Jesus dabid

And women to rule us, damn even during the middle ages things where like this...

The real leaks. Save this post.
>Jaime and Brienne fuck
>Tyrion burns KL and gets executed by Jon Snow
>Arya kills Cersei wearing Jamie's face
>The Iron Throne gets melted down
>There is no king or queen
>Westeros is ruled by a council headed by Sansa
>Big dumb battle between Zombies, Vikings, and Mongols in Episode 3
>Jon and Dany have a baby girl
>last scene is Sam reading A Song of Ice and Fire to his waifu and baby

Attached: 1503065182520.png (472x624, 143K)

How did they get away with this line?

He was the rightful King. He expected the bigger army to bend the knee and recognize him. Otherwise, Melly would do her magic shit.

what a hack writing.

You can’t be unhappy if you’re already dead.

Attached: DD45EF15-40A0-4684-9B29-F58A7498B36E.jpg (700x700, 68K)

This sounds real

>>last scene is Sam reading A Song of Ice and Fire to his waifu and baby
It's not his baby though is it?

I WISH I HAD ENOUGH ZYKLON FOR THE WHOLE PACK OF YOU. I WOULD GLADLY GIVE MY LIFE TO WATCH YOU ALL SHOWER IN IT.

Attached: _a0300a72-6d38-11e8-9a75-8898ac94ce9e.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Letting Raimi write an episode was a mistake

>writes himself into a corner in the first book already
>gets so bad over time he literally gets stuck and can't finish the story
gurm has some solid gardening skills tbqh

They do not respect men on food only men on horse back, the fact that they can't "fight" it's because they do not have enough horses, If you where the best sword fighter in the universe but did not have a horse you would not be a great fighter in there eyes.

She's retarded because she still is using her dragons to burn all of her prisoners, plus I'm sure the dothraki aren't going to be good at winning the "hearts and minds" of the people. Might as well just melt the Red Keep and get it over with

Attached: 1481374256802.jpg (597x597, 170K)

>Arya gets three free kills
>wastes them all
>even fucking Gendry calls her out on it
What the fuck was her problem

>men on food

more like game of sneeds amiright?

Attached: IMAGE JAYPEG SNEEDSFEEDANDSEED.jpg (300x300, 17K)

But SoS is his best book.

Why didn't Dany just win since she clearly had the greater army even without dragons?

(((Benioff and Weiss))) couldn’t help themselves could they? They saw a fantasy series based off of medieval Europe with incest, rape, mutilation and brutal death, all happening mostly to white people. They probably had hard-ons thinking of how they would lovingly film the worst of it.

You're thinking too much into it. The story is about zombies vs dragons right now. Just enjoy the ride.

>WHAT WAS STANNIS` PLAN TO DEFEAT RENLY?

He expected Renly and the men sworn to him to bend the knee and join his forces. After that he expected the magical lady he's been boning that has been doing magical stuff to keep doing magical stuff.

Who the hell do you think you are? You’re any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important places in North America and who are you? Who are you? You miserable presumptuous no talent. You’re no artist. An artist respects the silence, it serves the foundation of creativity. You obviously don’t have the talent. You don’t have enough respect for yourself or other people, or know what it means to respect yourself. In music or any form of creativity. And I’m an NYU film-school graduate. Sucker. And the School of Visual Art in the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. You suck. You’re a no talent. If you really have talent, go practice. And then get yourself a gig, instead of ruining the day for everybody down here. You disgrace. You are everything that’s gone wrong in this world. You’re a self consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit. And I’ve earned my right to say it. Okay? In 1975, I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew the Grateful Dead from 1966. Who the fuck are you? You’re nothing. You are nothing. And you will never be anything. Never. How dare you? You miserable, mediocre nothing. Shame on you. You crack a stupid little smile, you little pimp. Go learn to play. You’re flat. You can’t even carry a fucking note. I don’t care about your little horn lip, it doesn’t mean you know how to play. You’re flat. I’ve trained classically, I’ve trained contemporaneously, and you suck.

>I saw a typo on the internet
Here have an *upvote*

oh god please no

I was honestly surprised this was greenlit by two jewish showrunners. Season 4 was truly the last good one.

Based maario naharis poster

Why was he so based bros?

Attached: A99D3B46-2D0E-4BCD-8095-66A0314CA468.png (723x944, 570K)

his plan B was to solo Renly's army

it would have worked and you know it

Says the newfag.

Reminder that Sansyrion is cute and perfect.

Attached: sheep shift.jpg (876x1024, 144K)

If I was her I would assume you couldn’t just pick anyone anywhere in the world.

his fuckups in the first book only became apparent after the third book, so that makes sense

After that he expected the magical lady he's been boning that has been doing magical stuff to keep doing magical stuff.

Up untill this point she has not done anything of notice. Even After shadowbabies he was not entierly convinced. He abstractly worthshipped Lord of Light but nver quite bought all the religious stuff. He had no reason to trust Melisandre to do her magic.

I Honestly would have loved it if Stannis Actually construcked a clever ploy and defeated Renly in the field.
Then he would have something to actually boast about. So far all his victories are kinda questionable.

Is it implied Stannis bone Melisandre in the books too?

> Cue in "Joffey sent the Catspaw to kill Bran" reveal

It was so weak that he had to write 2 POV reaching this conclusion based on very superficial stuff.

how to survive in westeros
>TWO SWORDS
>cast 360° parry no jutsu
>drink your own piss

Yes. She birthed a shadow Stannis.

got has the most cringe dual wielding scenes

>I remember show-only watchers seething post-Astapor, when they assumed she'd be heading to Westeros the very next episode after seeing this
It's worse than that. Just a few episodes prior (but the previous year for he audience), at the end of S2, she gets Xoro Zohar Doxos' possessions and asks if it's "enough to buy a ship?" and Jorah is like "yeah", basically baiting showfags into assuming 1 major objective was off the list. Then you get the Unsullied and the march away in S3E4, strongly suggesting the other objective is met.

It takes 11 more episodes - another full calendar year - until we get the scene in Mereen where she's like, "welp, invasion on hold. guess i'm gonna stay here and rule" and she stays in Mereen for another 25 episodes. Danny's storyline prior to landing in Westeros was completely unnecessary and was a boring, redundent, distraction

Attached: slavers-bay.jpg (1080x675, 168K)

he turned around and died, how could he ever possibly be based?
he died like a bitch, same with karl tanner

>Uses a meteoric iron based steel claymore like it's a fucking longsword
>Dual wields and bullshits his way past three men
>Is Dornish, which next to the North is the only region not populated entirely by sycophantic cum guzzlers
I wonder

Okay redditor what ever you say

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 9C75DCEF-B13F-48B6-92BA-00DFB611D806.jpg (750x636, 169K)

>that one time D&D's OC completely btfo gurm

it was beautiful

She like doggy

Was it beautiful Yea Forums?

>Danny's storyline prior to landing in Westeros was completely unnecessary and was a boring, redundent, distraction
pretty much the same in the books, and it ended up ruining everything as well

Still, you did say “men on food”.

Attached: 9D69FE8B-738D-4BA2-8503-95C833674079.jpg (904x596, 169K)

It's there to show that Dany is an invader, that can't plan long term or rule for shit, and that she is getting mad and delusional. Also for the dragons to grow.

>Cersei is the designated villain, and will lose in the end
It's too bad, I like her and Jamie more than all the other characters

Attached: cerseifw9.jpg (430x430, 25K)

Was there OC? They simply forgot about the catspaw, it is asssumed it was littlefinger but no one ever reaches this conclusion.

Dothraki don't eat food, they drink mare's milk. Men on food means men who don't ride and instead farm and grow their food. Their fat bellies make them bad for combat.

there needed to be a story arc where she's the complete opposite of the mad king, and there had to be an explanation for the dragons, dothrakis and the unsullied.
otherwise it would be some shitty character like griffin, who lands and is like 'LOL I GOT ARMY OUT OF NOWHERE'

>everything must be a setup with a payoff, everything that isn't directly linked to the main storyline should be slashed
fucking mouthbreathing retards i swear to god

Is /ourgirl/ GRRM's planned endgame villain too?

She's pregnant. She will live her entire life in domestic arrest. There's no way they will kill a pregnant woman in this feminist show.

How did that fat cunt manage to run away from all these guys and their dogs?

it's not the 1950's anymore, she can outrun both men and beasts.

In her POV in ADWD she says something about her bed having been cold and lonely ever since Stannis left on his march to Winterfell iirc. So he was still banging her even while his wife was there with them at Castle Black.

Probably not, she is stupid in the books. The villains will be the Bolton and Euron while the rest of them will be just different sides that are not that evil.

technically there aren't any real villains in the book, any character has good motives to behave like they do
except the slavers in the last book, fuck trying to portray them as even remotely human apparently

She miscarries, they're not going to contradict the Maggy prophecy. Notice they never mentioned the brother choking the life out of her? They only mention the more beautiful queen succeeding her

>show focuses on political marriages to solidify alliances between two houses
>somehow the major houses haven't become a clusterfuck of every house marrying into another at this point in the story
This generation of Starks alone had five kids. They could marry into the Tyrells, Greyjoys, Lannisters. That would have been the most mutually beneficial arrangement for the two parties involved. The alternative is to marry into a lesser vassal house like the Boltons, Mormonts, etc. It doesn't even have to be the heirs of the house, even if it's just a distant cousin. How has it gotten to this point in history that the Mormonts never married into the Starks? Who is arranging all these marriages and why do they all seem like total shit?

Attached: stark_family_tree_by_sentienttree_d4wwb39-fullview.jpg (900x1156, 115K)

Who's the top shagger left in Westeros?

Pod "the rod" Payne

it feels like qyburn came out of no where and became some sort of warlock

probably because it feels like the show ran out of material and became some sort of generic fantasy trash

Thanks user

Attached: CT2nDXzUsAAUicc.jpg (600x591, 57K)

Attached: 1489945017865.jpg (571x603, 73K)

He's been in the show since 3x01

Anytime, fren.

yes, some character development happens, however
>completely separated from main storyline and has no impact on it
>no other pov chapters than Dany herself to give context
>setting is poorly developed and less compelling than Westeros
>instead of propelling the main story forward, ends up doing literally the opposite
>entire series had to be put on hold because Dany "can't invade right now" and her unnecessary plotline became a huge clusterfuck
what's even the point of the battle of Meereen lmao

>Tyrion burns KL
>KL
King Leonidas?

Kings Landing

How will the new season handle depictions of Dorthaki raping and looting?

during SHANSHA PLEASHE it's implied it was LF, which would be a superior move compared to Joffrey randomly being a dick

derp
i assume with the wild fire?

Um, they don't do that anymore sweaty

Attached: 1554482047541.png (377x451, 191K)

Attached: Untitled3.png (882x210, 28K)

>What is the Red Wedding

then condense the 3 dusty shithole slave cities from 3 down to 1 and do a better job of the worldbuilding, aesthetic, and characters. Essos in general is a boring dump full of mixed-up Brazilians. The slave cities are just that with less humidity but more "le evil white slave masters". Im rewatching this shit and goddamn I forgot how much I hated her storyline.

Attached: kit-harington-emilia-clarke2.jpg (800x615, 231K)

BASED TYRION

but her story arc was out of sync with the main timeline and fucked everything up
>filler arc ends up choking the main plot

This sounds way too real to be totally made up.
At the same time all of this don't surprise me at all.

Shitting on assange AND a got reference fuck yeah you go girl you show him

Fuck off.

he's sort of the amalgamation of multiple characters from the books

>Westeros is ruled by a council
No one honestly believes this or that democracy ending shit do they? That's not sustainable and the fact some kingdoms are better off than others by the time everything is over means they have all the leverage, little to no gain in cooperating and a good reason to invade in about 5-10 years. And peasants are too stupid to do anything but follow the same names they've always followed. And good luck if some houses see this as a great time to become their own kingdom again separate from the Seven

It's the only logical ending.
The whole story is about the chaos that comes from the throne.
The series is called GAME OF THRONES.

It's not Democracy.
It's a proto-Republic.
Only the people on the council are able to vote.

reminds me of the president in independence day: isn't it amazing how quickly they turn on you?

>muh choking the main plot
read a summary online then

Attached: 1433890904601.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Boltons are going down in Winds, either by Stannis or Jon. Euron will definitely be one of the endgame villains though.

makes more sense

In the very first series, it is shown that the throne is superfluous since the King is not really ruling; the council is doing everything.
In the rest of the series it is shown that the throne is only a cause of trouble because it is justifying the whole civil war and the tyranny of terrible Kings.

dany has 3 dragons

dany had 3 dragon

dany has 2 dragons

dany ___ 2 dragons

dany ___ 1 dragon

dany ___ 1 dragon

dany ___ no dragons

The people on the council, sone of them anyway, have no need to be there. It's the Houses and territories that the undead fucked over who need to be there cause they're broke, lost a lot of men and have no food. And these beggars can't just share amongst each other because they have nothing, so they're everyone else's bitches in any trade negotiations except they're broke anyway. Besides, kings never really told heads of houses how to run they're shit anyway so a good few houses will continue as they hsve before in ruling themselves and their own land and fidelity to their lord/new KANG

i think the books will have brienne go hunt jaime to kill him as demanded by LSH and she will be waiting for him to appear when she sees or gets word of stannis being nearby and she will go kill him instead

prove me wrong you cant

How high is emilia in this pic?

That council is only sustained by each kingdoms fielty to the king and continued support, nothing will glue a council after this if no one's king. It'll collapse like shit did after Alexander the Great and war will breakout

youtube.com/watch?v=GyhVG1aSwoM

Should have used this rendition at the wedding.

the moment game of thrones started going downhill was after what moment?

first episode

The logical ending is for each kingdom to regain independence. The Iron Throne and the unified seven kingdoms only exists because of Aegon's Conquest. Dismantling the Iron Throne would only revert Westeros back to its pre-Conquest state.

>b-but granting the seven kingdoms their independence would only cause more wars between each kingdom

Maybe. But having a unified kingdom didn't stop the war of the five kings from happening. Fact is there's absolutely no need for one person to rule all seven kingdoms. Fucking Robert was going broke because he couldn't be assed to manage his finances. If you were from the Vale, would you rather handle your own finances or let fat fuck Robert and his jew Littlefinger make those financial decisions for you?

Attached: U1pV9OHE_o.jpg (2000x3000, 3.1M)

Why does Iain Glen receive special billing in the opening credits? 2/3 of his filmography is Lara Croft, Resident Evil, and Kickass -tier shit.

Attached: Iain_Glen.jpg (2593x2830, 1.03M)

Attached: BrightVacantBarasinga-size_restricted.gif (500x280, 1.15M)

The pink letter is fake, right?

>Season 8...I am forgotten

Attached: Ser-Barristan.jpg (618x412, 73K)

muh khaleesi

It does though. Dany's origin story is a separate (less interesting) novel set in the same universe. Her role in the main story (set in Westeros) is to appear with an army and her dragons and fuck shit up. But she can't do that, because her own prequel is out of sync with the main story. She's not where she needs to be when she needs to be, in order to appear in the main story and move the plot along. Instead of supporting each other, the two plotlines clash and we get shit like travel chapters and endless red herring subplots in Westeros.

why am I supposed to humor their bs again?

Attached: 1553017103156.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

>me next to Kit

I liked Myranda, even if she was pretty one-note.

Barristan the OLD

This reason is so stupid and even more so because there's a more practical reason.

Tyrion could have just said "Bad idea; your dad made a fuck ton of wildfire and it's scattered all over the city. You'll probably set it off if you send in dragons."

because he has the 8th highest screentime of all characters over the entire series

45 minutes more than bran
50 more minutes than brienne
60 more than the hound and varys
30 more than littlefinger

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555013834227.webm

Season 8 this weekend! Get hype!

Just like any other isekai anime this days

8 more than theon

If I have hbo go can I watch it live? Or will the episode only show up after?

Why is Sansa given that position? She has spent most of the story being a prisoner and have no experience leading.

Council won't work. A king gives a sense of unity and people on ghe King's side keeps the others in line. With no king, members of that council have no incentive to abide by anything anyone says or decides especially if it's from weaker kingdoms and no one's going to bat for someone else anymore. They also wouldn't like being told what to do and votes are meaningless. You can't vote to make the Reach give more food they'll say fuck off you can't make me for example

How come she looks so much better in the show?

She was like 9.

yearly reminder that Cersei did absolutely nothing wrong

My torrenting days are over. How long until i can legally buy 8x01 on Amazon?

How long is it exclusive to HBO streaming services? A month? Six months?

Attached: aZLUIUk.jpg (5152x3438, 984K)

Was not pink in the show, that made me sad

No they do not, I have no issue with following two different stories in two different parts of the world that finally join themselves at the end, there is literally nothing wrong with that.
Dany's story is a bit boring at times but most places she visits are great on their own, awesome world building, would read again (and did multiple times)

where can i buy gf like this?

You can try to watch it live but the servers might fuck up. Its happened in the past.

brutal

She was happy she was allowed to act for once.

She tested one just to be sure Jaquen was telling the truth.
She had to waste one after getting caught by Tywin's men.
She had to use the last to escape Harrenhal

yes we all already know that /got/ is team cersei while the fags and sois on reddit are team yaaass queen and manlet

Changing to the spaniard class removes 30 points of charisma

>manlet
Tyrion or Jon?

live in some muslim or nigger shithole and kidnap some dumb white girl hitchhiker

Ukraine or other east European countrys that are poor. You could save a cute poor girl from starving

Stannis is a Targ

another reason why A Song of Ice and Fire should have been a storyworld of completely separate novels and short stories that all funciton separately. GRRM would have wrapped-up the War of the Five Kings, aftermath, and Dannys invasion by now. He could have gone back and told Slaver's Bay and even Jon's story beyond the wall at a later date or let someone else do it.

>i think
That was your first mistake, retard

Littlefinger is a Stark

why are your torrenting days over?
are you some kind of MPAA shill?

He's German or something, lol.

all baratheons are targs retard

littlefinger is still alive

aaaaaagghhhh...

>i like waifish, boney-hipped females
never actually been with a woman, have you?

Attached: skellington.gif (260x240, 1.39M)

at least you took the time to formulate a solid counter argument or theory

braavos

It's a bastard line so no

Everything except for the dragon winking

why????

I'm not into girls, I mean I liked her character.
Although I do agree that those hipbones are pretty freaky.

Just about had it with all these monarcucks shitting these threads.
Go suck some Royal dick you faggots.

you forgot

>and who are you

Wasn't the second one to stop the guy from telling Tywin about her? Why not just fucking kill Tywin instead? It would have accomplished the same result. Even for the first test kill, she could have chosen Tywin and she would have known Jaq was telling the truth. There should have been no reasonable way for Tywin to have made it out of Harrenhal alive.

>88

Normal and not fat like Americans and British

>Sansa ruling
>The Tyrion leak not being a fake put out by HBO
>Jaime fucking fivehead and not dying an incestuous boy

Nice try, dumbass.

Attached: lannistorgy.jpg (659x693, 243K)

Yes, they do. Even gurm admitted the Meereen plotline was a clusterfuck and the main reason he got stuck.
>following two different stories in two different parts of the world that finally join themselves at the end, there is literally nothing wrong with that
The idea was good, but the execution wasn't. Dany's origin story was progressing too slowly and gurm couldn't wrap it up in time, ultimately derailing the main plot in Westeros. And as entertaining as Dany's adventures may be, most of the characters readers care about aren't involved in the Meereen story. The setting isn't as compelling as Westeros and no one's really emotionally invested in the fate of the city, or Slaver's Bay in general.

she's qt

>most of the characters readers care about
I don't give a shit about the readers and neither does gurrm apparently, props to him for that
When authors start caring about what they think their audience enjoys or cares about, you get the trash that is current got, the soulless husk of a story made entirely to pander to retards voicing their retardation on social media.

Who pirate!?
Planning on watching illigal stream of got this year? Who els pirate here? pirate life for me arrrrrggghhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=IBH4g_ua5es

Attached: Salladhor_Saan.jpg (640x427, 60K)

She looks high in the show a lot.

>she's qt
Winterfell, Room 237

Attached: shining woman.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Can we all agree that he's pretty much the biggest source of 'fuck shit up for everyone' in the story?

>convinces his buttbuddy Renly he deserves to be king
>Renly and Stannis end up dividing allegiances between their two armies
>both their armies end up being too weak to take on the Lannister's army

Ned warning Cersei is kinda up there. But at least Ned was trying to do what he believed was morally right by sparing Cersei's children. Fucking Loras convinces Renly to disregard the succession laws just because he thinks lol Stannis is so boring. Fuck Loras.

Attached: loras-tyrell-deserved-better-banner.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

He used his incredibly sexy voice to seduce the VFX team

Still, we get no emotional connection to Slaver's Bay. It remains an alien place and instead of being involved in the outcome, it's more like
>just fucking get it over with and invade Westeros already

>Can we all agree that he's pretty much the biggest source of 'fuck shit up for everyone' in the story?
>picture is not Edmure
user pls

depends on the city, sure I don't care about the people inside, but I like most cities in Slaver's Bay, even the most over the top ones.

Has Daario 'Fuck the people, fuck Meereen' Naharis turned the great pyramid of Meereen into his whorehouse?

Edmure only fucked things up for the people in the immediate vicinity of himself. Loras' fuck up is far more overreaching.

Doesn't he get catapulted by the end of ADWD?

all dual wielding is cringe unless its pre-established as an acceptable norm within the universe
obviously it wasnt in got so its just dabid tier crayon garbage

Attached: imabitconfused.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

Edmure literally did nothing wrong

She got raped dude.

>Edmure brought the fuck to them
>They could not withstand him.
ftfy

Attached: edmure-blackfish-3021.jpg (984x568, 40K)

>book emphasizes repeatedly the importance of shields and why they're so good
>there is not a single proper shield to be seen in the entire shield
NAILED IT

So ?

in the entire show* obviously

Is Bran redpilled?

no, shield

She's a survivor. You have to be a real badass to go through something like that and remain functional. No other candidate for leadership showed that kind of mettle.

>Edmure went to battle over a fucking mill
>made the Lannies fuck off from the Riverlands so they could regroup with the Tyrells and march on KL
>Edmure caused Stannis to lose the battle of Blackwater
>strategy was literally keep the Lannies occupied in the Riverlands so they can't reinforce KL
yeah not overreaching at all

Cersei is the most interesting character in the whole show by far.

Attached: 1554365214876.png (540x584, 543K)

God the costume designer on this show SUCKS

Attached: tv - television and film.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

this, what the fuck happened

Season 3

What if the only thing he wants is a female white walker to make baby white walkers with?

Attached: foto_0000000420170810143628.png (580x309, 245K)

>>*But I have to say that Catelyn`s final thoughts and the Lady Stoneheart reveal are one of the most haunting things I`ve ever read.
Do post

>sure I don't care about the people inside
That's the problem. It's a cool setting but you don't really care about the people in it, not in the way you care about the North, KL or the Wall.

I agree with gurm not pandering to audiences, good for him. It's a different story when he himself doesn't enjoy writing the books anymore. He's been pretty open about struggling with the Meereen plotline.

I think Cersei will end up allying with the Night King and allow herself to be turned. She's already expressed a desire to be "Queen of the Ashes" as they love to repeat over and over and over again

The NK motivation for the invasion will be reclaiming Gilly's kid. When they get him they will silently turn around and return north of the wall. Dabid and Dan will think they're being very deep but in reality, this motivation is dumb and doesn't really make sense.

Attached: 1551634460297.gif (376x220, 2.62M)

>God the costume designer on this show SUCKS
>what the fuck happened
boredom, complacency, and a high budget

we don't know anything with certainty about the end of ADWD, is Daario dead, is Stannis fucked, will that loan really help him surrounded in icee in the misddle of nowhere, is the pink letter real, will the battle of ice happen, who poisoned the locusts, is shavepate a traitor, is Barristan retarded, is Missandei actually not a loli, is Varys truly human or is he a fish
FINISH THE BOOKS FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK

name one single thing this man did wrong

Attached: tywin-lannister (1).jpg (900x505, 70K)

Fake and gay

I doubt adult humans can be turned like that.

so...what was Kings Landings tax policy?

Attached: Elrond.jpg (580x878, 57K)

he allowed Oberyn Martell to poison him with Widow's Blood. Careless.

his irrational hatred of Tyrion

>It's a cool setting but you don't really care about the people in it
Funny thing is, I unironically think another POV in Essos would have helped a lot on that regard, because we're missing a lot about these regions' daily lives compared to KL, the North or the Riverlands
I agree with grrm having lost himself in his plot and shit, but I really like what he tried to do with Essos and mostly succeeded imo.

that's how the white walkers were created in the first place by the Children of the Forest. It was an adult First Man. I can only assume it works with Andals like Cersei as well

tyrion is a little monster sent to torment tywin

KEK

Ok Preston

unironically sad shit, the costumes went from amazingly detailed and good looking to generic trash in two seasons.
Fuck me I'm still not able to finish season 7 anyway, fuck this show.

>interesting
Insanity doesn't equate to character depth. She's entertaining, not interesting.

>go through something like that and remain functional
Or maybe her character is just poorly written

>meet only woman you love in life
>have two great kids with her
>she cheats on you / gets defiled by the man you hate most of all
>dies giving birth to a malformed abomination Tywin assumes to be Aerys' son and not his, only keeping him alive because killing him would expose him and his house as the great cuckholds of Westeros
I mean, it's not all that irrational, sure poor kid didn't deserve any of this shit, but still.

Wouldn't you need the children of the forest for that? And why would they help the Night King?

Yes. He knows that the Dothraki only make up 13% of the population but 50% of rapes and murders.

I don't know but it suggests that adults can get turnt. I think they'll throw something like that in. I mean they turned the dragon into a white walker dragon they'll probably do something like that in the next season. I'm not saying it's good writing, but the show is what it is now.

standard feudalistic shit, sell offices then tax the shit out of them, taxes on all economical activities except whoring until Tywin gets the idea to rebuild the harbor, and on every goods entering the city, plus some shady Littlefinger shenanigans in selling those offices and placing money in shady affairs that somehow make money, read the Tyrion chapters in ACOK

Sothoryos spin-off fucking when?

tywin died
there were moments before such as naked ramsay and the like but those were brief lapses, but with tywin it went down the shitter never to recover

Where does the fireproof horses fit in with that type of tax policy?

They'd just turn it into Wakanda instead of the disease ridden jungle filled with monster niggers that it is in the books

died on the toilet like a bitch

>name one single thing Tywin did wrong
he refused to remarry and produce additional backup heirs

Attached: m3bck9F7iE1qkyhuao5_r1_250.gif (245x200, 541K)

somewhere in the bad special effects trust fund

>Arthur Dayne known as "The Sword of the Morning" because of his famous blade Dawn
>duel-wields like a fucking warcraft character

Attached: 1520059790732.jpg (1134x756, 104K)

If this true I hope this season we see a floss and dab aswell

>The NK motivation for the invasion will be reclaiming Gilly's kid
I understand it, and they've sort've set it up on the show. But, why? Why are Craster's kids important? How was the deal set up when the NK and WW don't speak?

What was his problem?

Attached: Randyll-Tarly-Profile.png (693x937, 1.01M)

Who is (was) Jon's hand? Was it implied that it was Davos? Or he never appointed one?

>only 50%
HEH

I'm gonna go with the end of Season 4.

>naked ramsay
Best part of the series
>but with tywin it went down the shitter never to recover
Just like Tywin

What is the point? NK uses Craster's kids to make WW, but why would they invade the south just for one more potential WW?

>I unironically think another POV in Essos would have helped a lot on that regard, because we're missing a lot about these regions' daily lives
This. By being the only POV, Dany becomes the only character that really matters. Everyone else is a sidekick at best and Slaver's Bay is just background noise.
>but I really like what he tried to do with Essos and mostly succeeded imo
It was pretty neat overall. My main gripe is with the story dragging on. Five books later Dany is back to square one with no dragons, shitting herself to death somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

>Best part of the series
homo

Attached: 1554944175410.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

it's literally going to be this. The "disease ridden jungle" will be the periphery, but the interior will be lush rainforest and savannah version of Westeros where they'll basically clone the basic story over again but use black actors. They'll also slip in tons of references that serve to undermine the Andals & First Men, making them out to be incapable of civilization if not for the proud black and brown races of Planetos who were betrayed and plundered.

Attached: exalted_ohan_karrilah_by_paulobarrios-d5twiw9.jpg (958x1350, 368K)

>is shown to be extremely rigid and about tradition
>drops all support of the Tyrells who the Tarlys have supported for generations to support fucking Cersei of all people
>refuses to bend the knee to Dany out of loyalty

Attached: 1553635719840.gif (490x476, 1.97M)

Where can a poorfag watch this Sunday?

When Varys sat down with Tyrion in the S4 finale on the boat for Essos.

rarbg

it was the last great twist in the books as well

Just get an HBO GO account poorfag

Only on gaychan would people be actively rooting for queen incest or night king to win the war. Plus every one saying the show is shit after season 3. I've never understood this website's obsession with hating good things because they're popular. and one last thing, fuck Petyr Baelish and Stannis.

>I've never undestood this website

Attached: IMG_20190408_230034.jpg (353x660, 32K)

>le evil white slavemasters

But all the masters are shitskins and blacks??? Jesus Christ /pol/ should die.

>actively rooting for queen incest
which one?

Anyone that is too idealistic in GoT dies.

expect the greyjoy rebellion

>every one saying the show is shit after season 3
For me it's season 5. Everything after that just feels like shitty fanfiction.

I can actually HEAR just how high pitched and impotent the "one last thing" was.

Fuck Sansies
Fuck Lannies
Fuck jannies

>be mad because your wife died doing something that like 60% of women died doing in those times (childbirth)
It was irrational

Dany is ignorant to the fact so you tell me which one

Not recognizing Sam's potential.

Being a xenophobic white nationalist and not welcoming the peaceful Dothraki people

Did he ever tell Brianne she needs a good rape to learn her place like he does in the book? shit was cash.

were you moved or angered by his sheer stupidity?

Attached: idiot.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

Reminder that all of you fags who think he is "le based" would be sent on a hunting accident if you were his sons

>like 60% of women
based "I pulled stats out of my ass" poster

Some people huh? They're fragile and fear change

It's his wife's son

facepalm than I stopped the episode there and it took me a week and a half to watch the rest
haven't watched a single complete episode after that

back to >>>reddit

that battle is just completely awful. ramsay shooting arrows at his own men was a rip off of braveheart, and the huge pile of bodies may be the dumbest thing in the entire series

Thats what I mean. It doesn't really make sense if you think about it for more than 3 seconds and doesn't explain why they are mobilizing in season 1 - 3, But I can smell it going in that direction to avoid the massive unstoppable army gets destroyed when its leader gets killed trope (even though they set this up too)

sounds like he should have sex

wouldnt bodies just mass up like that in a battle tho

Jon is an over emotional idiot. No wonder he threw away his crown as soon as he saw dany crying.

>the huge pile of bodies may be the dumbest thing in the entire series
the height was too much but the idea itself was pretty good and made some kind of sense
too bad every fucking thing in that battle was completely retarded.

Based "im too autistic to understand hyperbole" poster

Yeah but there are like mini mountains of dead bodies, it got to ludicrous levels.

there would be piles of bodies but nowhere near that height, that thing was like 30 fucking feet high. just think about what that would mean, people would have to keep climbing on top of one another, fight, and die, and keep doing that until its that high. it's ridiculous

>all the masters are shitskins and blacks
nice try faggot. they're literally not. In fact, some of the most prominent scenes of Danny "owning the slavemasters" involved inexplicably using white actors in "middle eastern" Mereen, particularly the crucifixion scenes. D&D knew what they were doing.

Attached: ok_02.png (780x441, 383K)

Just completely preposterous, hated it.

>tfw you get cucked by your wife’s dad

but northeners are proud people
wouldnt they do that in the anger of the battle?

Surely all of them are MALES.

its proud to climb on top of dead bodies and fight? what?

Remember in season 2 when dany sent off some horsemen and one of them came back as just a head in the saddle bag?

How does that make sense?

>he says, too autistic to understand the point of both posts he replied to

you just really want to kill that fucking bolton that looks like your neighbour that keeps eyeing your daughter, will a little climbing over dead bodies stop you?

New Thread

>before bump limit
Terrible. Just terrible.

Horses can be selectively breeded so that they can return back with just a head.

nah id rather get some sweet bolton pusy

Based freys

Yes, I don't recall any female slave masters

I just moved to a rural county where we have a 50gb per month internet limit.

I can download unlimited from 3am to 6am.

How do I get my hands on season 8 between 3am to 6am? Does HBO now have a download feature?

his head fell off and the horse picked it up with his teeth and put it in the bag. simple.

knowing your time zone might help, retard

Use torrentz.

USA eastern time.

torrent, obviously. Preferably with a seedbox.

Im fucking hyped, this season has potential, at least for fantastic spectacle and some emotional moments

its a really shit tier battle
sure its a half decent spectacle but beyond that its shallow as fuck
literally good vs bad with no complexity to it, ramsay is a boring twirly mustache villain and you know jon wont die and cant lose, which is the complete opposite to the battle of the blackwater and to what the books or the show (seemingly) set out to be

>amerishit internet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>economic slave
HAHAHAHAHA

?
stop being fucking retarded

>download limits to your internet

God, America truly is third world