good episodes
>Fish Night
>The secret War
>Ice Age
>Sucker of Souls
>Three Robots

Trash tier
>Alternate Histories

Attached: lovedeathrobots.jpg (894x612, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Glassbuttboy/status/1110368151739514882
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my favorite is the one where Yea Forums is free of shill threads. it turns out that the protagonist is living in a fantasy created by a telepathic alien spider and that real life is saturated with advertizing.

None because this show is terrible

Zima Blue, Aquila Rift, Secret War, and Witness were fucking god tier

After that they were mostly good, but shoutout to Alternate Histories for being unforgivably dogshit

the marxist propaganda runs too deep on this dogshit as any other netflix jew movie or series
>first episode first minute: the BADASS female girl with scars shows her BADASS female monster and gets MAD when the KEK male ask if she thinks girls fight better than boys
Wtf is this shit can I get a show without identity politic the very second it starts? couldnt go past that scene and never looked back. Fuck trannies and jews and their agendas

lmao cu ck is now censored??
KEK
C.UCK
C U CK

True patrician episode
>The Secret War

Great episodes
>Blindspot
>Beyond the Aquila Rift
>Sonnies Edge

Good Episodes
>Three Robots
>Suits
>The Witness

Trash tier
>Alternate Histories
>Ice Age
>Fish Night

Cuck has been censored for years you insufferable reddit newfag. Kill yourself and stop posting. Delete your shitty posts as well, they're bringing down this thread.

i actually photoshopped out the netflix logo just to try and seem less shilly lmao

This, on paper I should love it, but it's just not good.

Hated most episodes, aquila rift was great

the secret war had some god-tier animation fidelity along with witness. Also fishnight was kinda shit story wise but the art syle and whole neon ghost fish thing was cool

>blindspot
good music i just thought the whole "oh they were back up the whole time" was a little predictable

Attached: the-secret-war.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

What a Cuck

Zima blue is the best...but Enter Aquila rift stayed with me long after. ... i wamt there to ve more stuff like that. Zima blue is just dope

Fuck Netflix

SPIDERFU INCOMING
twitter.com/Glassbuttboy/status/1110368151739514882

>tfw you will never have a gf that loves you unconditionally

gonna rewatch Enter Aquila but it seems like it and zima blue are the most popular

>any screencap from zima blue could be a poster/desktop background

Attached: zima-blue.jpg (5763x4322, 1.36M)

I thought this was going to be another standard LDR thread, but seeing this tourist have a tardrage was fun.

>the secret war had some god-tier animation fidelity
I have the opposite opinion. To me the whole thing looked like a video game cutscene.

yeah i guess thats true, same with the one about werewolves looks like a BF4 cutscene

> Genuinely good tier
Zima Blue, Fish Night

> Watchable tier
3 Robots, Beyond the Aquila Rift, Shape Shifters, Lucky 13,

> Boring tier
Sonnie's Edge, The Witness, When the Yogurt took over, The Dump, Secret War

> Trash tier
Suits, Good Hunting, Blindspot,

> Horrible tier
Sucker of Souls, Helping Hand, Alternate Histories

i just want a Suits videogame. Harvest Moon + Mech buildan and fightan

>I never knew anyone could fuck that hard in zero-g
Whole series is cringe. I can't believe Fincher would associate his name with it. That it's supposedly a spiritual successor to Heavy Metal is more embarrassing.
Why is everyone sucking Zima Blue's dick anyway?
OMG he was a pool cleaning robot! How deep!

I liked The Witness because I like hair.

Attached: 1439626947062.jpg (508x524, 31K)

Attached: Gretta.webm (850x480, 2.39M)

this shit sucked dick, it was like some nerds wet fantasy

>woah dude, like MECHS and ALIENS PEW PEW

Every episode is decent apart from Yogurt and Ice Age.

Zima Blue, The Witness and Aquila Rift are god-tier animation.

yeah suits reminded me of tower defense games

Based.
God that episode is dream fuel I want a spideraylmaofu

This is cute

The Witness is the best short animation-wise, but I guess people unconsciously like Zima Blue because is the only one with an actual ending
Looping shit is so juvenile, gives art school project vibes

lmao

Attached: what.jpg (408x814, 108K)

I really didn't enjoy Zima Blue that much, it certainly wasn't the worst and the art was great, but the story was just dumb.
I liked the Dog Soldiers ripoff the most I think, followed by Aquila Rift.

>True patrician episode
>Zima Blue

Why people love Zima Blue? The message is: meaning of life is to be a mediocre, brainless slave. LOL, great message from elites for people to stay down, killing themselves to work but happy "with the little things".

But as an influential fool said it was the best, very philosophical and full of meaning and everyone with no opinion/personality repeating it like parrots HAHAHAA

Attached: Zima_Blue_02.jpg (1600x796, 177K)

>mfw I can see the female body just now

What kind of dumbass are you? While Zima was satisfied devolving himself into a poolcleaning robot, it doesn't mean it's supposed to be brave or ideal.

Can't you actually separate between character action and creator intention? Do you think Dostoyevsky supports murder because Raskolnikov kills that old hag?