How do we save Netflix

How do we save Netflix

Attached: rfl.jpg (620x413, 24K)

Sneed

Why do you want to?

We don't.

Fire their casting director for Cowboy Bebop.

I think live action Bebop is possible, but not with those actors.

With fire

tpbp

>we

omg
hahahhahahahaha
its so funny
sneed!
like sneed from simpsons!
hahaha good joke man good joke

>Yea Forums always shit on cable tv for having the gay ass monopoly
>internet streaming companies finally gain steam
>Yea Forums isnt satisfied and wants them gone
like wtf do you want?

why what happened to it?

i want good movies and TV, netflix produces neither

Netflix has plenty of competition. Why would I want to save it when the alternatives get better and better the more netflix fails?

A streaming service that is actually good and isn't pure garbage like Netflix. Most of their original shows suck dick and go against everything that good television stands for.

The chilling adventures of sabrina is PURE kino

list em

>Yea Forums is one person
>Yea Forums has a singular position
Go back to where you came from, you know the place

Youtube and amazon are greedy soulless corporations we cant let them win

Attached: redditor.jpg (850x853, 121K)

Not shit obviously

fuck off douge

Amazon prime
Hulu
Disney
Now TV
HBO
Crackle

Getting rid of Sky in a couple of months when my contract is up and thinking of subbing. How do I know if I'll like the originals (this is all I'd watch). What kind of viewing are they similar to?

Are they better than HBO's current B-Tier programming like The Deuce and True Detective? I can watch both, but I don't deep down enjoy either.

We revert insane copyright extensions. Imagine if copyright only lasted 30 years, a generous amount of time to protect companies from being unable to recoup R&D costs. Imagine if to find public domain music we didn't have to drive to the fucking library of congress and listen to wax cylinders. PBS could legitimately compete with Netflix distributing public domain material.

Attached: Copyright-Chart.gif (599x325, 17K)

>hbo
fucking kek.but thanks for the others.

These streaming sites are like channels. You can't see everything in one place, they all have their own thing . The only thing that will provide a better service than "piracy" is a central database of all media with a small charge to access. Different companies could still have their own thing providing their own service, but all would use the central database and just provide their own platform for accessing it. Until then, I'll go to a free streaming site or torrent site where i can get pretty much anything that exists.

make better alternatives, its a slow process

>I'll go to a free streaming site or torrent site where i can get pretty much anything that exists.
fuck off redditor

lets see you make a better netflix then

is a kodi box worth getting? or is it better to get one of these subscriptions?

bamping for an answer

Streaming services are fine. Netflix is not. They’re spewing out garbage even worse than traditional cable or Hwood.

The lower their market share is, the more good content will be produced by their competitors.

end yourself

Fuck Netflix and fuck shills

Go watch capeshit