Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that...

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face. I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho, scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot.

Attached: 1528941559462.png (400x225, 122K)

Have sex.

Attached: 1554999543671.jpg (460x259, 22K)

Attached: 7C6E9591-C2BD-4581-A7FA-229ABF9AD54F.png (1123x632, 548K)

FUUUUUUUUUCK MORE TIME DAMN IT

fucking based
get a real vagina

MORE TIME

Attached: yamero-38242520.png (500x515, 120K)

Something you seem to be a stranger to, roastie.

Based.
Based.

it’s funny how Jonah probably wouldn’t even remember this interview at first if you brought it up to him and people here obsess over it for years. In a way maybe you all saw yourself as Jonah and felt uncomfortable as if you were in his shoes? He went back home to more money than he knows what to do with, access to the most exclusive parties and events a person can attend and virtually any woman I want. But you all desperately search for a good comeback because you know you’re the type of guy she would bully as well but unlike Jonah have no happiness to fall back on. So who did she really hurt?

You let your brother die, Jonah.

She looks like my wine aunt

h-haha yeah jonah doesn't think about this interview at all...

SAVAGE

Just let it go, Jew-nah

You're completely correct my dude Jonah doesn't even care about this shit and never did. I have more money than you can ever imagine and you really think he cares about some French slut?

The guy whose ego is so fragile that he cancelled every single interview in France apparently wasn't bothered by that interview at all. Sounds legit.

>I
hi Jonah

Good call, not much gets past you huh

BTFO

the dude should really call him a faggit afterwards. if he got hit hed be rich or die trying. worth a risk.

Don't take the bantz too close to heart Jonah, you've always been /ourguy/. How is your heart, by the way?

Attached: tyson emoji.png (296x270, 75K)

Do you think she’d be this rude to Tyson? Maybe in 2018 when you can get away with it.

based mike

Quick as a flash, holy shit

Attached: 1512050646807.png (1100x888, 820K)

tyson is literally the pit bull of people, he went through the equivalent of doggy boot camp so he's more docile now but if you trigger him he see red again tear your face off. I don't believe the nice guy act, I have known people like that, they only stay that way as long as their environment isn't too hard on them

Jonah, I'm so sorry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: 1540020810896.png (359x387, 113K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You certainly couldn't in a tight hallway.

Attached: ornella_condescends.png (200x200, 103K)

>jonah rapes her in the bum after she says this
Jonah can and will win

He'd have to catch her first.

>Have se-

*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

Attached: 1555009139031.png (920x634, 149K)

Based.

Attached: desperation.gif (320x240, 410K)

Jonah is so fat he could just stomp his feet, causing an earthquake that knocks her off balance while he grabs her. She can't possibly escape him.

Jonah, listen to me very carefully jonah, you're gonna do everything exactly as i say jonah, are we good? we're good, my guys are solid, jonah.

Attached: 1537039999729.jpg (480x336, 17K)

Is it in yet?

Attached: ornella14.jpg (1256x708, 106K)

>gets gun stuck in belt holster
>gets tackled by 20 gigachad security officers
>french roastie gets proclaimed "brave hero" and wins grammy
Like pottery.

>that get
she really is unbeatable

He could just shove his arms up her ass, those are thick enough to make the gayest man squeal.
Checked. I'd say sweat and grease makes him slippery enough to wear they wouldn't happen but I can't argue with those digits

Wasted quints
Fuck you

>Ornella leaves the studio, still giddy from her outstanding performance after totally humiliating Jonah.
>I really showed that arrogant slob she thinks, grinning.
>This is going to make me a star. Soon I will be bigger than Wonder Woman!
>She looks at her phone, expecting her agent to call her at any second.
>No calls yet but they will come.
>She daydreams as she walks, imagining herself on stage accepting her many awards.
>She checks Twitter and sees that her last Tweet got 12 retweets. Soon I shall have 1 million!
>She heads down the corridor towards her second-hand car. Soon I will drive a Ferrari she thinks and smiles to herself.
>She looks around as she walks, sensing somebody watching her. Nobody there.
>She lets out the brap that she has been holding in since demolishing Jonah. It stinks.
>She is almost at her car and stops to spray some perfume and adjust her panties. She got a little wet on camera and it had been chafing. Maybe she would get in the bath and slip in a finger or two when she got home.
>She checks her phone again. Still no calls.
>She checks Twitter again. Somebody has changed their mind and now she has 11 retweets.
>She thinks about her Leo and Brad joke and lets out a huge roar of laughter. Classic!
>She hears heavy footsteps behind her and freezes.
>She looks around. Nobody there.
>She picks up the pace towards the exit.
>Her phone buzzes and she hurriedly checks to see if it is her agent. It’s a weather warning. Heavy storms are forecast.
>More footsteps. Thud. Thud. Thud.
>She turns and looks again but nobody is there. She grips her keys tightly and continues at a brisk pace.
>Nearly there...
>Thunder cracks in the sky.
>She hears a girlish chuckle from behind her.
>She smells marinara sauce.
>She is taken down.

>On your knees! Lay down! Lay down! Shut your mouth! Damn! You must have one tight ass! I'll take care of you, slut! Who buys your classy dresses? Your man dress you like that? Only a fag would let you go out like that! Little whore! Shut your trap or I'll strangle you! Got it? Shut up or I'll strangle you!Spread your legs! Spread your legs, bitch! Shut up! Don't move. Don't move! I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna blast your shit hole! I'm gonna fuck your ass like never before! Fucking little whore! Don't move. Don't move. You like being fucked in the ass? Your old man fuck your ass? You like that? Don't move, cunt! Don't move, don't move. Don't move, don't move, don't move. Don't move, shit! Don't move, don't move, don't move, I said. Fucking shit! What a fucking tight ass you got! I'm gonna blast your fucking ass! You shit on me and you're dead, got it? Fucking high-class swine! Shit, you got a tight ass! A real little faggot's ass! I don't normally like this. Fucking rich bitch! But this ain't bad! Huh? You gonna shut up, little whore? Take this in your ass, cunt! You never been reamed like this before, huh? You bleeding or you wet? Opens up real good, your ass! You bleeding? Fucking shit! That's so good! So fucking good! Tell daddy it's good! Say, Daddy it's good! Call me daddy! Call me daddy! Call me daddy, fucking cunt! Shut your trap! Shit! Holy shit! Jesus Christ! Shit! Awesome! Where you going, sweet hole? Where? Where you going like that? You think I'm through with you? Fucking rich bitch! Look at me. Look at me when I talk to you! Look at me, cunt! Fucking sow, look at me! Little fucking whore! Filthy whore! Piece of shit! Dead meat! The world's your due, right? Cuz you're beautiful? Fucking sow! Take this! I'm gonna fix your face! I'm gonna fix it good! I'm not through with you. But l will be! Cunt! That enough? You want some more? Want some more? Little whore! Fucking dog! Take that in your face!

Attached: 1555009647427.jpg (1200x540, 154K)

LMFAO quints confirm Jonah can literally never, EVER win.

Attached: my absolute face when.png (552x553, 497K)

Nigga dont even waste that long ass shitty pasta you cant argue with quints