You know I'm right

You know I'm right.

Attached: uoi.png (1200x439, 515K)

weak bait

I haven't seen one person argue against this. Make a better thread

They went for the realistic/naturalistic look, which is a massive mistake because wild animals don't look like individual characters with different personalities and identities, they just look like animal A and animal B. Look at the difference in the eyes, you can't make a realistic warthog sing, dance and laugh and for it to not look jarring.

Combining voice acting with such non expressive "realistic" animals will be extremely jarring aswell, which is why they barely shown any of it in the trailer also.

Attached: soul vs soulless.jpg (1920x4350, 3.36M)

Soul/soulless

Attached: IMG_2284.jpg (847x600, 213K)

They should make a "CGI Live Action" remake of Watership Down.

Attached: watership-down-film.jpg (650x486, 36K)

Attached: divesrity.png (1476x950, 1.32M)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
With black.voice actors as well

Attached: LK.jpg (648x1657, 393K)

that could be kino

none of the pg13 shit, you have to be a legal adult and have served in the military to watch it, that's what I want.

They did. Or at least tried on a shoestring budget.

Considering how many bad actors are out there,the lack of expressions won't be that much of a problem

Why... why do this... :(

>scar is white

The irony is real.

>muh cartoon colours in real life
>inb4 but it's not real life
>I am fucking retarded and don't understand

Attached: 1555001117451.jpg (1920x4350, 2.35M)

The Lion King was always crap anyway.

On the plus side we will get highly detailed barbed lion penis when Simba and Nala fuck.

While weird at first, I kind of liked the expressiveness of the animals in Mowgli. They actually felt like characters as opposed to generic, photo realistic animals magically talking. I wouldn't mind that style being used for Lion King instead of all lions looking the same

WHERE IS MY LIVE ACTION HERCULES REMAKE?!?!?!
REEEEEEE

>sense of community
This is true, my friends from East coast act surprised when I tell them I have never spoken to my neighbors
t. socal

i saw the first episode of that. better then i expected

No...Not like this... Noooooo...

Attached: 0e3.jpg (850x504, 114K)

Hope you enjoy seeing Chris Hemsworth again bro

Does James Woods play Hades again?

Who thought this was a good idea? I mean I get the appeal in the Disney films that have human or humanoid characters, but why would you want to watch a remake of The Lion King with realistic CGI animals that can't emote?

another good movie ruined by the heebs at disney

Walt must be spinning in his cryopod

can they pay more attention to this? i think this is a great moment to bring it on

Attached: dsdsfds.jpg (386x2048, 231K)

Diversity is objectively terrible.

Diversity just deracinates a community and leads to overall declines in social capital desu. People are naturally inclined towards people like them, it's called in an group bias. When people try to spread "diversity" all it means is that an entire new set of in group biases is being introduced to an area. Then people will self segregate and shut themselves off from the rest of community , because suddenly you don't really have a community just multiple different groups of people who are forced to tolerate each other in casual settings. I have almost nothing in common with my current neighbors, so why would I interact with them or vice versa to create some kind of cohesive community? I can't relate with them already ffs

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

$$$

>being contrarian for the sake of contrarianism

Attached: pizza.jpg (1000x1000, 257K)

I never got having to know your neighbors. Who gives a shit about those? Focus on the important people in your life if you're gonna pay attention to humans.

soul vs soulless

Low effort trash

>oh no disney made a better movie out of a shitty japanese one

I'm horrified user how could this happen? tell you what we'll drop a third nuke on japan for such a travesty.

>better

Attached: 77e.gif (640x360, 393K)