Cast him

Cast him

Attached: 1554976303521.png (346x361, 129K)

Larry David

as long as there is a supporting role for his daughter

Henry Cavill.

Idris elba

Henry Cavill playing Gerald of Rivia playing Julian Assange.

Idris Elba

S. Hussein

Joaquin Phoenix

Idris Elba playing Henry Cavill playing Geralt of Rivia playing Julian Assange

why has he grown his facial hair out like a Muslim cleric?

>Its a "the cripple turns out to be the bad guy" movie

So happy they caught this russia pawn. I have hated him since he leaked those videos of our troops putting down insurgents and told the world about our surveillance programs.
Americans didnt even care, we knew they were doing it

TAKBIR

Attached: 1486040535950.jpg (463x509, 51K)

Idris Elba playing Henry Cavill playing Idris Elba playing Henry Cavill playing Geralt of Rivia playing Julian Assange

Who this?

CPD unironically

Attached: images (53).jpg (471x651, 29K)

the bad guys have won guys

it's just a matter of time until it's all gone

Attached: 1450090604266.jpg (700x700, 63K)

yeah... imagine that haha

Attached: adf73c86806a35b5b9f8abba8d5a1909.png (1070x109, 17K)

John Hurt

Attached: 1984.jpg (1600x1114, 141K)

>the same people who protested at Occupy Wall Street just seven years ago are now cheered by Assange's arrest

How did it come to this?

sitting on a couch eating take-out burritos shouldn't age you 30 years. they've been blasting him with sonic weaponry or some shit.

He supported Obama when he thought that he'd be better than Bush, and then supported Trump when he thought he'd be better than Obama.

Now Trump's sending him to jail, just like both Bush and Obama wanted. Do you really need any more proof that this populist revolution has been co-opted by the same forces as always?

Fuck everything and everyone. There is no justice nor will there ever be. Most of all fuck the elites. Just fuck qll of you you fucking fucks.

Go back to /x/, theres no such thing as directed energy weapons

haha, not going outside for 7 years? crazy right?
haha

DUDE ITS A GOOD THING THAT THE GOVORNMENT KEEPS SECRETS FROM US HELL YEAH REDDIT I LOVE NIGGER COCKS AND MY GOVORNEMT NOT BEING TRANSPARENT

Almost as if you need more change in the government than a president to enact real change

Yeah the (((govornment)))

that's motherfucking assange ? what happened?

>they protested against white males
>they now crucify this white male who committed a sin against the ZOG system

You're not really gonna advance your understanding of life if everything boils down to the Jews

He literally turned into a white neet wizard bros

They never supported a set of abstract principles they supported one side, one team. They want theirs to win and will stomp on the face of anyone to achieve it

Assange, while his principles more or less over lap in a lot of ways with those people does not support their team and is even detrimental to their team winning so must be destroyed.

Its strange to see people call him a "traitor" though given hes not American.

ZOG ZOG FOR THE (Muslim) HORDE!

Yeah nothing to see here. It's all just a big coincidence.

I'm smart enough to understand that there are times that the government needs to lie or omit truths to protect me, I'm not a fucking edge lord like you, sorry

jesus, only because of a woman

>Its strange to see people call him a "traitor" though given hes not American.
I think most people just don't know that.

Daily reminder that Assange is a hero to all people across the world for exposing how deep corruption can run in the upper echelons of any government

Attached: 1551634697759.jpg (400x400, 20K)

This has to be bait or you’re literally from /r/politics

after Americans completely ignored that they surveilled equally like terrorists they have no right to mock the Brits for it

STATE POWER IS A SUPERSTITION - Paul Dano 2019

user i...

except he exposes shit unredacted and literally gets people killed but yeah hes a hero cause russia or whatever dude

>killing mudshits BAD

Jidf shills on full force today kys

Where I'm from is irrelevant, factually speaking im right and that makes you mad as fuck

cope

It’s fucking clown world. 7 year ago it was the neocon conservative boomers that were the ones complaining about snowden and how he’s a traitor for literally risking his life to show how much the government can spy on you and the liberal college age kids were calling him a hero. Fast forward to today and now redditors are cheering for the arrest of the website that tries to show the world what really happens behind closed doors in the most elite secretive governments on earth. What in the fuck went wrong?

Ewan McGregor, if he can do an Australian accent.

Attached: ewan-mcgregor.jpg (489x634, 84K)

Yes. The DNC just had to keep it a secret they rigged things for Hillary. They had to protect the public

>He gets corrupted people killed
Oh those poor souls, kys

We've always been at war with Middle East!

I

>What in the fuck went wrong

You said it yourself.

Liberals.

Attached: KGB.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

No one gives a fuck about ideals or principles or standing up for anything anymore. It’s all based on what team you root for now. Anything that goes against your team is bad, anything that goes for it is good.

I think alex jones was in the right theres a biological change about people probably estrogen in the food, if assange gets executed and found death in prison no one mark my words no one will raise up to protest we're to comfy living our lives taking our estrogen food and drinks

the irony in this post is as thicc as Siris butt cheeks because your statement is actually real

Tommy Flanagan

Attached: Tommy-Flanagan.jpg (800x872, 96K)

can you recap who assange is and what he did?

Do you think they really brainwashed Manning?

They seem to be saying now that Wikileaks refused to publish a Russian leak in 2016 due to bias. In reality the leak had nothing of substance worth publishing, it was just really large. That leak was then made public by literal discord tranny hackers as a way to get back at Wikileaks and Drumpf for ruining the election.

This is their proof that Wikileaks is a Russian asset. Meanwhile the tranny hackers cant name a single thing important thing they exposed with the large Russian leak.

Isn’t Assange liberal himself? Or is he more libertarian?

Humans were a mistake. Sometimes I wish hitler unironically won.

The narrative always changes and nobody really knows what they actually want. The human race is a fucking joke if you haven't already realised

too adhd even for wikipedia articles now, zoomer?

He likely was a misogynist too, was he /ourguy/?

Yep. And now we have Donald "my father was born in Germany" Trump leading the nation

Those words don’t mean anything anymore. He’s what a liberal meant 15 years ago. The “liberals” today are marxists

Reported for underage

And that's a good thing.

Drumpf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hillary
Unrionically

Co-starrng Pamela Anderson as herself

>ORANGE MAB BAD
How the fuck do you redditors even remember to breathe?

Holy shit, I wake up to this, what a day.

And man, Assange is going to get his shit fucked SO bad. The entirety of the intelligence services have been dreaming for years of getting his hand on that fucker.

He ran Wikileaks, where insiders from governments around the world leaked classified information.

Ideologically, he was a libertarian opposed to the expansion of the police state during the "War on Terror" and leaked videos showing war crimes and documents detailing the NSA's classified surveillance web, first under Bush then under Obama. Obama tried to have him arrested on false charges, so he fled to the Ecuadorian embassy, where he's been since 2012. They finally threw him out and he was immediately taken into custody.

Anyways, he used to be a hero to the left until he undermined the Obama administration. The Russians funneled to Wikileaks hacked information to make Hillary and the Democrats look bad during the election as well.

To be honest im a big advocate for free speech but only because the ONLY thing that you need free speech for these days is racial and pro-white stuff.
While I advocate for free speech if I had power I wouldn't hesitate to deny rights to those who are my political enemies as they are currently doing the same to me.

Equadorians got sick of him and removed his protection.

Realistically speaking, what is going to happen with him?

he's going to go to a nordic prison that's even better than the embassy

This has been building for weeks, ever since the release of the INA papers by wikileaks that implicated Ecuador's current Government in a corruption scam. Julian was warned three days ago by a staff member of the embassy they were booting him out soon, and that staff member was subsequently fired. And then, less than 24 hours ago, Wikileaks revealed that Ecuador has been spying on Julian for months and tried to extort three million euros out of him.

The timing has nothing to do with America or Britain, and everything to do with Ecuador.