How would you have fixed the Hobbit movies if you were Peter Jackson at the time?

How would you have fixed the Hobbit movies if you were Peter Jackson at the time?

Attached: 1554989403240.jpg (1440x1738, 156K)

nudity and swearing

Actual sets not green screen, less cartoony fight choreography, Legolas is just a cameo chillin' in Mirkwood, make the dwarven weapon designs less ass and more practical but still visually distinct.

what about the part the the dwarfs get naked and jump in the elf fountain

For starters, make the fucking dwarves LOOK like fucking dwarves. Half of them didn’t even have beards for Christ’s sake. There’s just too much to fix, to be honest. A complete embarrassment, and if I was Jackson, I’d be ashamed.

They already are decent. Most of the hate comes from hipsters who were mad that Warner milked the book with three movies.

i would have let my lead actor run around the set during the entire production flipping off every single camera like a piece of total white trash.

Attached: screen-shot-2013-11-27-at-09-56-37-1024x577.png (767x431, 327K)

wrong

>two movies
>less elf bullshit
>more dialogues beteween the main team
>no dwarf elf romance
>no gopro
>more skirmishes
>one big ass battle
congratulations user you made your first gorillion schekels

You are wrong. Most criticism boils down to "but muh sauce material!"

I never even finished reading the hobbit and it was still shit

I know normalfags who never read the book but still were upset because "the filmmakers are so greedy!". This kind of hipterism is common in movie boards; outrage culture and shit. A lot of people prepared themselves to hate the movie in advance.

>Actual sets not green screen

Attached: 458419681.jpg (2136x2008, 1.76M)

No way, hipsters told me everything was green screen.

Cut them down to two, possibly one movie, and make the tone much more lighthearted. I'd probably also not have Peter Jackson behind them, particularly because he wasn't interested in doing them in the first place.

Not him, but I both disliked the decision to make it into a trilogy and I didn't like the movies themselves. What now? One doesn't cancel out the other.

>How would you have fixed the Hobbit movies if you were Peter Jackson

by immediately committing suicide

Attached: christopher-tolkien-not-happy.jpg (800x250, 48K)

they used shitloads of sets and on-location shots, they just ruined everything with the shitty color grading and last-minute reshoots

Much more bumming ("oh thorin ur cock is so big in my chamber of mazarbul") and bukkakes by all the dwarves on Bilbo with Gandalf the Gay nodding and beaming with approval at the success of his devious plan to mark the door at Bag End with the secret sign for "Bugger seeks job".

In reality if you discount childrens, old people and womans the actual % is around 6/7%

The book is like 200 pages long dude

Make it an old Hollywood style musical on kitschy sound stages.