Will she get her own movie like those black girls that worked for NASA movie "Hidden Figures"?

Will she get her own movie like those black girls that worked for NASA movie "Hidden Figures"?

Attached: asian husband.jpg (1043x724, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/abs/1512.01413
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/kazunori-akiyama
news.mit.edu/2019/mit-haystack-first-image-black-hole-0410
youtube.com/watch?v=F9GujgK0y2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

powerful

>Theknot.com
I was very disappointed when I went there.

How will seething crackas ever recover?

i guess jews love asian cock

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

Attached: IPFrK7A.jpg (500x356, 34K)

Lmao she looks completely fucking brain dead. This is a shitstorm waiting to happen.

This bitch is a fake. This was a team effort yet reddit is making it seem like she did it all herself.

She didn't even write a majority of the code, that was done by a guy.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 547546.png (1769x1071, 254K)

why the literal fuck is this being pushed so hard? whats the big deal?

its funny how the right panel applies to literally everyone now.

If you look in the git, most of that guy's code was models and data. Lines of code is a really shitty way to estimate coding work.

>not even 24 hours and incels are seething because of women

Attached: 1554905172700.png (700x700, 350K)

I love how roasties shill roasties

I don't know if it drives me more crazy that people ignore most science stories or that the only ones they pay attention to are for all the wrong reasons. This isn't even the biggest astronomy story of this year so far.

well what else are they supposed to do stupid

do they really count as "male" though?

Attached: 1518262339340.jpg (680x714, 90K)

I’d recommend inserting and removing their penis repeatedly until completion with an adult human female

>0.02 seconds and the white knights who think pussy will come out of a machine if he keeps putting coins in arrives

Attached: 1526044015370.png (458x456, 79K)

Have sex, please

>this girl didn't do anything lmao
arxiv.org/abs/1512.01413
arxiv.org/abs/1512.01413
arxiv.org/abs/1512.01413

Beautiful wedding dress

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1518x882, 677K)

>why is she in the middle of a picture that someone took of her

>this girl did a thing that means she did everything lmao

>she kept her name
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Women who keep their last name are a huge red flag. I don't trust this bitch one bit.

>I'm helping!

Attached: z.jpg (255x153, 20K)

YOURS IS A MESSIAH, MINE IS A DREAM AND IT WON'T BE LONG
WHAT HOPE FOR THE TURNING
IF EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG
SO COME ONNNNN SHAKE YOUR RAGDOLL BABY
BEFORE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
THEN COME ON
WHEN THE RAPTURE TAKES ME
BE THE FALLEN ANGEL BY MY SIIIIIIIDE

Imagine being this butthurt just because she became the 'face' of the black hole picture. I rather look at her than some ugly neckbeard scientist

She wrote the algorithm. Without her the project would've went nowhere. Many people could've written Chael's code, which was mostly computer generated anyway. Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of college dropouts thinking they understand science more than fucking NASA.

Lose weight

of course you would, bootlicker

>i wonder why

Attached: narrative.png (1239x840, 727K)

>man writes code
Uh thats expected of you why do you want anything?
>woman writes code
OMG SHE IS LITERALLY A GODESS WOW IS THERE ANYTHING SHE CANT DO LITERAL UBERMENCH THE FUTURE IS FEMALE OMGWTF MEN BTFO

Attached: 1547234552243.jpg (609x755, 46K)

see what happens when we tell them learn to code?...

Attached: hmmmMMM.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

i wanna honk her nose so bad

Attached: katiebouman.jpg (1285x1062, 795K)

The chances of a woman having a 145IQ are so remote it's worth celebrating.

Attached: vagina award.png (238x431, 10K)

She looks like Sue Lightning, but uglier.

Attached: 1554986528072.jpg (500x356, 29K)

"the algorithm" was plagiarized off of a japanese guy named Mareki Honma who made the thing back in 2012, and uploaded/updated it to github in 2016
Andrew Chael asked to use it, Honma helped him adapt it, and was part of 60 japanese people working on the project
Katie Bouman, also isn't following any one at all on Github and has basically only utilized it for these two projects (Hopstools and EHT
She was basically a Janny
Katie Bouman did not lead any team at all or was a leader at all.
The actual leaders were Kazunori Akiyama and Andrew Chael.
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/kazunori-akiyama
news.mit.edu/2019/mit-haystack-first-image-black-hole-0410
>The Haystack EHT team includes John Barrett, Roger Cappallo, Joseph Crowley, Mark Derome, Kevin Dudevoir, Michael Hecht, Lynn Matthews, Kotaro Moriyama, Michael Poirier, Alan Rogers, Chester Ruszczyk, Jason SooHoo, Don Sousa, Michael Titus, and Alan Whitney. Additional contributors were MIT alumni Daniel Palumbo, Katie Bouman, Lindy Blackburn, Sera Markoff, and Bill Freeman, a professor in MIT’s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

Attached: 65475467.png (978x944, 95K)

Considering Marie Curie had to go to an underground university because of her gender a century ago the public should acknowledge achievements from women in science so the public can keep brain dead incels like yourself from prohibiting people seeking success due to your biases

seething

God I fucking hate women. I wonder how different the world would be if we didn’t give them the vote. Colonizing mars and shit.

>I search Twitter, google and reddit for the word "Katie" and the results containing the word Katie appear
>I make collages of twitter and reddit to post on a tunisian snake taming forum to get mad about them
Truly astounding research user

>biology doesn’t have a bias
Just die

>media is purposely disingenuous but it suits your agenda
>it's the incels who are the problem

post feet

AMWF

I don't even understand why it's such a big deal

Is it because she's a women? Is reddit so sexist they condescendingly praise any woman that makes some contribution to science? I thought women were supposed to be capable, so why does it keep getting pointed out?

I love there's an army of neckbeards going through her work and social media because they feel such an existential threat by this girl

Attached: OwO_black_hole.jpg (2048x1193, 327K)

how the FUCK do I get a cute, 6.5/10 smart gf?

oof

Attached: 354.png (1012x1255, 105K)

>tfw no smart jewish gf
imagine booping her nose :3

the girl isn't the threat.
The threat is the freedom and desire of the media to distort reality at their whim

wtf I hate female jews but love gay jews now???

Attached: file.png (965x705, 314K)

I chuckled for about a minute.

Turns out that because of biology, men’s iq curve is much more varied than females meaning we have a lot more retards and a lot more people above 140 iq. Guess what iq the people making groundbreaking discoveries in science are? This is why even if you through a nig or woman into Harvard they may graduate and even get a good salary but when it comes down to actually doing something groundbreaking it’s all the super high iq (see biological and unchangable int stat) people that make any difference. We pretty much give out participation awards to nigs and women because it’s good for society and making people happy.

you literally cant make this up. this Chael guy is a flaming homosexual.

Cute!

Women hate gay men so much they are convincing them to become women.

i really want to shave but for some reason my genetics decided fat goes to chin in my 20s

i'm not even obese, looks like I have mono

Attached: 1445972464054.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Incels having a field day.
So much cringe ITT.

Science is for SOIBOIs like this fag

>NOOOO WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING HOW AWESOME AND EPIC THE PICTURE OF A BLACK HOLE IS AND HOW SMART I AM FOR POINTING OUT OUT AS WELL ANTI-INTELLECTUAL IDIOTS BULLIES

Attached: 1554618625519.png (540x510, 124K)

Have sex.

Have sex

>be flaming LGBTBBQ fagget
>actually look like it
>still get BTFOed because of the big nosed Jewess
Will he learn or just write more code?
History will decide.

Attached: nosehole.png (1528x3874, 1.8M)

Why is coding so hard bros? Am I just stupid or something? I’ve been learning python for a week and all I can do is a fucking number guessing game and mad libs generator.

You must know that you're using the "have sex" thing wrong right?

That's meant FOR the incels, why would you bother telling a normie to have sex you retard?

have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=F9GujgK0y2M

have sex

Have sex.

Attached: 1554989273646.png (596x591, 216K)

Lol literally all news organization are calling her the genius behind this discovery.
I think is natural to wanting to know what exactly was this about.

Of course we cant count on NPCs reading more than the headlines.

i want sniff her pusy bros, how do?

t. discord tranny
HAVE SEX

This. The stories are not about the discovery or how it works but the person who did it, which triggered me since I know that these things aren't "masterminded"

have sex

Her commits.

Attached: 1554955833248.png (630x686, 101K)

mfw the incoming shitfest about this will turn Chael into an homopobe nazi just by association

Attached: 1462397561982.png (640x640, 12K)

here's the truth about your lying kike bitch

NASA was the last government institution to allow women, I think they even tried to fight it in court saying that women would be incredibly distracting in the work place

so she gets the credit and all the people who paved the way to get her where she's at, they didn't discover shit i guess. Nahsa is a bunch of fucking liars.

Which would be weird since he's not only very outspoken about being a gay, but fits the physical bill for the bottom of bottoms.

I just don't understand what's fun about going into random threads and whiteknighting, calling people incels, and posting pictures of AMWF couples

She also joined the team of hundreds of people who had been doing the work a year after it started.

Attached: junodoodle.jpg (710x648, 349K)

Have sex.

>She didn't even write a majority of the code, that was done by a guy.
this is how it works when you're the software lead. You don't code as much as your code monkeys because you're busy managing them, designing and reviewing their code to make sure they don't do anything stupid.
Academic programmers are all shit anyway, who cares.

It's not fun, it's a job. Agendas aren't going to just push themselves

I love there's an army of neckbeards trying to give her credit for what she didn't do and get offended by the truth

Is it supposed to say Goygle?

>like those black girls that "worked" for NASA movie Hidden Figures?
fixed

Why does anyone care?

God this picture still chaps my ass. The redhead is the only one actually represented here.

to be fair a lot of science is team based and only one person gets credit. it's not fair but it also doesn't really matter, let the roast boast for a while

When you get a job, you'll notice that's how it usually is. Those on top tell the grunts what to do and why.