So a Black actor has been hired to play the White comic book character Taskmaster in the new Black Widow movie...

So a Black actor has been hired to play the White comic book character Taskmaster in the new Black Widow movie, why do they keep doing this ?

Attached: collage23.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/free-black-panther-tickets-theaters-black-history-month/story?id=60695281
timesfreepress.com/news/life/entertainment/story/2018/feb/11/write-flash-wblack-panther-tickets/463254/
forbes.com/sites/adriennegibbs/2018/02/15/why-is-black-panther-selling-out-activists-churches-schools-buy-1000s-of-tickets/#7fbda3c9dbb0
money.com/money/5633850/free-black-panther-tickets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno but The wizard from Shazam was black and it worked cause no one cares if hes black it just depends if it works or not

Maybe because the casting director hires actors who can play a role? When you're a superhero your characteristics aren't so determined about your race, so it doesn't matter.

That's too logical user, it must be a conspiracy about perpetuating white genocide through childrens films

>"black women"
>all of them are actually not black
>"black man"
>is actually black

always laugh at this hollywood racism.

People keep claiming it's due to past whitewashing, but show me one black superhero that has been whitewashed?

It'd be fine if he wore the skull mask at all times like in the comic, but you just know that they're gonna have him take if off at every opportunity. I bet it's gonna be something dumb like a skull faced bandanna or something too.

maybe they cant find attractive people anymore only negroes

But the black male audience wants to look at attractive females too.

Don't shit talk about Idris

Also
>Caring about casting choices on capeshit
ISHYGDDT

>all film in white countries is suddenl full of negroes even when its a historic film
Nothing suspicious at all.

Explain the casting of Black Panther compared to the Thor movies then.

Imagine if they hired a White actor for the Blade remake.

Attached: 1506195880934.jpg (326x314, 24K)

Because if you do that and your movie bombs you can use him as a black shield for criticism saying petty racists attacked your movie and that is the only reason it failed - rustling the jimmies of the investors who pull out their millions a few weeks later than expected when confronted with a trainwreck.
Meanwhile SJW think it's for their cause making that marketing/economy trick even cheaper.

Comic books are historical?

It sure as fuck is part of a normalization process and preparing white people to get replaced IRL.

they actually do it more for female roles than male but the white actresses keep supporting it and are too stupid to realize they are losing work, literal brainlets

Then they chose the wrong valkyrie

No, that's why Blade, Cyborg or Spawn can be white.

noice killing black vampires.

I cant remember blade was it overly racial? i thought it was a good vampire movie.

>But that would be whitewashing. Blacks don't get enough representation in media as it is.

i actually think compared to deacdes ago there arent any actual good looking white actresses to fill the role.
In the 60-70s you,could find dozens of actresses thatd look just like these characters not today

they get too much

you prolly havent seen the blacked videos.

I'd arguee they are overrepresented in capeshit judging by US demographics

I love how none of these leftist shitbags respond to this post

I'd rather have blackwashing than them introducing any of the nuMarvel cancer characters "of color" like America Chavez, Riri or some other asspull that noone bought, but everyone will see

>watching capeSHIT and expecting anything but SHIT
hmmmmm

kill yourselves

>But blacks deserve more roles because of the systematic oppression in the US. They had to work harder to get their roles because white people are racist.

Valkyrie in the comics was a beautiful interpretation of a powerful white female Norse warrior, such a shame that Marvel were ashamed of that.

Attached: valk.jpg (1200x1800, 373K)

now shes blacked and lesbian

Attached: lhnG6SY8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Who gives a fuck honestly? If it’s a good portrayal (and considering it’s fucking capeshit it won’t be) then why does it matter?
If in the darkest hour winston Churchill was portrayed by denzel Washington I’d be fine with complaining about diversity gone nuts, but spazzing out as an adult about the race of a product made for children is a waste of time and energy

>spazzing out as an adult about the race of a product made for children is a waste of time and energy
Oh, you mean like you're doing right now?

And yet you will defend the casting decision of keeping Wakanda 100% black.

>African nation gets super metal and technological advancements
>whites haven’t arrived in Africa yet
>wakanda decides to live off grid and hide from the world
>why arent there any white people?

Attached: 3C9F2CC5-3F41-4FD2-A163-CF1D550A80D0.jpg (300x168, 7K)

People freak out because usually forced diversity comes with a overall shitty product.
That's why they think the niggers are the problem - but the problem is hollywood who rather casts cheap niggers for a role - because if they fail completely portraying it it's still "a stunning message for diversity" but in reality it's a cheap nigger doing cheap work and acting as a cheap black shield for the movie industry.
NOBODY has a problem with a black actor that actually does a great job in his role - no matter if the fictional character was white in the source material.
But what we get now is mostly black shit, and if you call it out you get declared a nazi by shill media.

>NOBODY has a problem with a black actor that actually does a great job in his role - no matter if the fictional character was white in the source material.
no, I have a pretty big problem with that

>muh canon

go dilate

>if you disagree with me you’re a tranny

Expect Miles and Riri to be cast in the MCU soon.

The Black Peter Parker and the Black Female Tony Stark.

Attached: 6309235-1379511243-marve.jpg (616x500, 95K)

discord is awaiting, freako

i just dont want to see niggers all the time. thats why i dont have a tv and turn images off on 4niggers

So this will be fine because it’s canon, right?

>I don’t have an argument so I’ll keep calling you a tranny
>b-b-BTFO!!

Attached: 58CD0B62-19B8-423D-BE1D-F77A2C90308F.png (633x758, 16K)

go seem a little emotional, don't forget your hormones and anti-depressants

>America
>white

3 Brits
THEYRE TAKING OVER

damn, how sad that you need to steal people's roles just to be recognized

Why the fuck would anyone want to hire such ugly ass muther fuckers? bottom left excluded ofc

>Asgard
>based entirely on Nordic mythology
>compromised basically of blond, pale, blue-eyed aryans
>absolutely nothing hints of african involvement
>Marvel still puts blacks and asians in there
>but no whites in Wakanda!

I suppose it's a mere coincidence and a non-equivalent comparison at all.

>why do they keep doing this ?

Because whites boys are weak ass betas that need to get replaced.

He was black in the new 52 you spammie.

The end goal is to genocide Europeans. That's why more and more European men are waking up and killing POC that want to genocide Europeans. Like the NZ shooters.

Don't forget to dilate your axe wounds, noose dodgers.

>niggers accomplishing tasks

Attached: 1554819876304.jpg (399x521, 34K)

This. The Jews who run Hollywood love white people, anyone who watches film and TV knows this.

You have to be blind not to see all the anti-white propaganda in Hollywood movies. I'm not white and even I see it.

>one is an intergalactic fairing god-race that interact with other species on an almost daily basis
>one is a bleeding edge African nation that has hidden from the world
Not even vaguely comparable m8

It really didn't. I honestly thought a CGI ape was sitting in that chair when you first saw him, you've just become apathetic to this shit.

Still doesn't explain why one the gods is an African. You're just trying to justify the double standard.

Because it’s a mcu villain that will be in the movie for like a 15 minutes and quickly forgotten

that decision was a shit show it was done out of pure spite.
Also idris elba is a complete cunt of a person to go along with this shit.

Because you and your ilk keep reacting to it and giving these SJW cunts free publicity, you basically do it for free, retard. You are predictable and easy to bait into generating online conversation around this shit. Dumbass nigger.

t-b-h if they made Spawn into a white guy, most people wouldn't even give a fuck, a lot of them probably don't even know he's black in the comics and just think of him as "the undead demon guy with the edgy costume"

the Luke Cage series on Netflix had an example of a canonically black character being played by a white latino, and no one made a fuss about it

Because they’re gay men or Jews and they hate beautiful white people.

They are not gods dumbass. MCU Asgard is basically an alien planet, been that way since Thor. The real Valkyrie was in Ragnarok but she died sacrificing herself to save nu-valkyrie. You are trying to use logic to prove your point but do it in context to the movies.

Well they accomplished getting multi million dollar roles and getting you pretty mad by just existing. Not much, but I doubt you've accomplished anything in life at all.

>the best compliment he can give them is they’re highly paid propagandists
Haha

Yeeeaaahhhh because Zendaya totally didn’t sleep with Weinstein and she’s such a grade A actress. Tessa Thompson too, clearly Shakespearean with such gravitas, there wasn’t any other actor on Earth who could play an iconic maiden from European culture. Do you half wits tell yourselves this shit to sleep better or are you just racist cunts?

More than I could probably ever give you. You know I'm right, user but by all means, prove me wrong!

Try actually watching film and tv, and then digging a bit deeper and finding actual proof that “diversity” is indeed a forced agenda across these companies and subsidised by governments such as that in the UK. It’s not a happy natural accident you nob.

Imagine if they hired a white Jew to play a white looking robot from an anime... oh wait...

Thor Ragnarok is a particularly baffling example, Cate Blanchett would have made a good Valkyrie instead she played Hela

Attached: 1541020726424.jpg (560x1996, 495K)

That was what killed Marvel for me. I love Norse culture, I was so excited for her but when I saw that wretched emotional cripple Waititi-Cohen was allowed to inject his virulent racism into Thor’sstory I stopped going to see their films. Not even IW and Endgame could tempt me back, fuck them all.

Attached: 1510598229889.jpg (1200x600, 338K)

Jesus Christ, DC is worse than Marvell.

Ooh a booga, where da white women at?

Attached: 1757599-432871_taskmaster_issue_2_by_udoncrew.jpg (867x1300, 542K)

Attached: 1526988293232.jpg (526x8981, 3.47M)

Miles is a shitty character from the poisoned mind of an emasculated racist Jew, Bendis. Spider-Man will always and only be Peter Parker and he is a white kid from Queens.

Y

>but it’s spaaaaace! Dey is aliens!
Yeah it’s weird how only white people from a fairly small part of Europe saw them and depicted what they saw as entirely white. You’re fucking brainwashed lad.

This.

Because, cunt, they deliberately made such a cheap backstory to het away with blatant racism and cultural appropriation. It’s not remotely OK that they erase white culture but they know with piss poor excuses like this enough cucks will accept it and buy into it.

Long live DC

must take alot of autism to create something like this.

source or fake
this bums me out, i was hoping based task master would make an appearance at some point, now he's been blacked.
I'm so tired of this, its not that i'm racist and i just hate seeing blacks on screen, its really getting so tiresome seeing characters you're used to being changed on a basic level with something like race.
libs want to pretend race doesn't matter but it does.
different races are different and come from different circumstances and cultures and this has an effect on who the character is.
Honestly there's probably no real good reason Taskmaster couldn't be black, but why must they keep pushing it?
they're a tiny portion of the movie going audience but seem to be forced in whenever possible.
meanwhile a billion chinks watch movies but you never see a chink.
hollywood has a nigger fetish.

thats because white women are the true supremacists.
They are so loved and cared for and coddled in life that they think they are superior to others and don't see a few Negresses getting work as a threat.
they can't imagine a world where they are not worshiped and in fact think they are heros for accepting other races and allowing them into their company.

with asian representation in hollywood movie you are right

>Racism
>Erase white culture
Seek help, you are no better than sjw trash.

It looked silly seeing him in long white beard talking about having the power of Greek gods.

Is not even a race thing for me, but only Wesley Snipes can play Blade desu.

There's no source. An account on Twitter said some mutt actor joined the cast, then like 3 people tweeted he would be good as taskmaster. That's it, that's why this cheese dust inhaling retard of an OP made this thread with 0 research and Yea Forums being Yea Forums ate it up like the brain damaged infants they are.

thanks user.

Tell you what. It really grinded my gears when that blind lady from Deadpool was black. Such a pivotal character changed so drastically.

? Please

>the BBC's producers decides to cast more diversely
>WOW THE TAXPAYORS ARE PAYING FOR THEIR OWN GENOCIDE

nobody really watched luke cage tho

>decides
>just randomly
>no pattern here at all.

I've been a deadpool fan for a long time (now its popular and thats kind of annoying)
I didn't care about blind al, her being black is irrelevant and she was good in the movie....
the fact that they made domino a black chick with a giant fro was fucking awful.
Its one of those characters that really shouldn't have been black because her super pale white skin with the domino pattern is like, 70% of the characters look and feel.
Its a shame too because i kind of liked the girl that played her, but they couldn't even be bothered to give her a proper color scheme.
instead of pale white skin with a dark black eye patch we get this high yellow bitch with a barely visable white eye spot.
if you want to go black, grow some balls and cast a dark ass girl with stark white to contrast.
I'll never get the sexy color contrasting domino like pic related...feels bad man.

Attached: dom.png (407x539, 197K)

So they chose wrong?

I don’t know about Domino or Valkyrie but Black Canary is actually supposed to be biracial.

Because the MCU is not a straight adaption of the comics and never was. It's closer to the Ultimate universe but not shit.

You actually believe this, right? Because there are many White actors who could have played Black Panther.

>all this movies are trash anyway
I am okay with this.

Factually untrue. See the infamous JJ Abrams quote about not seeing enough niggers in a room. They are cast entirely because of their skin color and you know it.

nobody likes gingers

Because (you) keep paying for your own propaganda and nobody is smart enough to fund any alternative. Enjoy your slop. You asked for it.

I am offended and triggered by this!!! Why do these snowflakes keep black washing white characters? Cant I just watch my childrens movies in peace? This is evidence of white genocide!

Xer,please calm down.

Attached: 1554848005075.jpg (939x666, 58K)

I'm on your side dipshit! White genocide is real and it starts with my super hero movies!

Attached: 1553179608380.jpg (800x800, 244K)

How many more times you faggot? Learn to read!

>taskmaster, a character who wears a full body costume, is black
>taskmaster, a character who you count on one hand the amount of times he’s been shown without a mask is now black
NOOOOOOOOO WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: 84FAF444-29CE-427A-BDE5-7A742949C651.jpg (900x1364, 444K)

This.

His hair wasn't negro at all and his voice didn't suit
What the fuck would a nigger know of Greek gods and shieeeet?

MY CAPESHIT IS CULTURE APPROPRIATION WAHHH WHITE GENOCIDE NOOOO
why is it ok for whitey to portray Jesus as white, but when a background character in a comic book movie is black it’s literally white genocide?

Attached: B7F1ACEE-B936-4995-9F2B-F40A5FFBCEBD.png (1128x4591, 337K)

God domino is fucking hot

this is actually part of what triggers me.
you know that he'll probably wear the mask sparingly if at all so they can showcase that he's black.

Based. Didnt see that twist coming.

Niggers saturated the ancient world though. Are you retarded?

He's portrayed as white in his origin.

And my wife.

Shit, really? Now I'm really mad. These SJWs wont know what hit 'em.

And my ass

And Jesus was portrayed as a middle eastern Jew in his origin. Didn’t stop whitey from turning him European

I've never been so sure of a samefag in my life.

>not casting Amy Johnston or Winnick as Black Canary
Fuck you Margot Robbie you cunt

Attached: IMG_2286.jpg (678x1000, 135K)

*cringe*

He always looked like a jew to me, he's always portrayed like that on the crosses.

You mean that one single movie? (about an African country that kept itself hidden from the outside world and thus remained le racially pure)

Tessa Thompson is so repulsive

>blacking a norse mythology goddess
Why is Marvel so disgusting?

White genocide is real sheeple! MIGA!

What matters more is whether Taskmaster keeps his mask on at all times or not.

Yes she is

Attached: 653931._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 611K)

Why does it matter?

Because white people are being genocided.

>a couple of films versus a century of whitewashed cinema reeeeereeeeee

>reeeee in the good ol days erryone wuz white n shiet

>if someone makes a decision I disagree with it's obviously the jews

they just cast the best actors bro

Attached: 1551988635292.jpg (871x768, 162K)

And canonically has white people in it like you know alot of Africa actually does

There are whites on Africa and have been for eons

Imagine caring about the race of an actor.

Imagine how hollow your life would be.

all the blakcs on twitter have hollow lives

agreed

because they demand equality and special treatment in the same breath.
take the new hellboy, white guy is cast to play an asian character, people complain and the white guy apologises saying he didn't know the role was for an asian character, quits and they hire an asian guy to play him. in the very same movie they have a mixed black girl playing a white girl, and ginger like usual, but not one word about it.

To all the liberal fools going "lol this doesnt matter" at some point the only humans you will see media are blacks you stupid fools.

top kek

Attached: 1548091834561.jpg (894x894, 105K)

>blacks
>human

FUCK NIGGERS AND JANNIES

Attached: 1554994746878.png (924x628, 34K)

Lol you think niggers have empathy.

the majority of actors in comic book movies are white

>people are unironically seething about capeshit

>people who hate capeshit swarm capeshit threads to tell everyone how much they hate capeshit......really guize....i don't like cape shit!
no one cares user
sorry your thread about whatever jap cartoon featuring 12 prepubescent girls with powers who lust over one guy you project onto didn't get any traction.

Asgard is from the Norse pagan religion. Using that in comic books by itself is very disrespectful and replacing Africans with Northern Europeans is even more disrespectful. When you combine that with numerous anti-European statements the majority of Hollywood people regularly makes it sounds more spiteful than just disrespectful. No one would ever defend something like this if it was done towards African tribal gods and you know that. Meaning that you're just defending the double standard. Probably out of spite of European religions as well.

I wonder which actress will play the new Tony Stark after Endgame ?

Attached: CyjhWwzWQAEL1bk.jpg (1200x899, 220K)

>why do they keep doing this ?
Pathology.

>Maybe because the casting director hires actors who can play a role?

>Only niggers can play that role, because their acting is so superior...

Attached: 1377640325360.gif (625x626, 529K)

You have no arguments. Why not respond to the points brought up instead? I know, because you can't by exposing your double standard. Regarding the Jesus thing - he's shown as a Caucasian Jewish man, which is what he was. Of course different cultures have had a tendency to make him look more like them, i.e. both more "black" and "white" throughout history because people have a tendency to do that to make Christianity more relatable. And, some of it has also been done by missionaries to make him more easy to relate to.

The memes

Attached: must die for israel.png (260x376, 145K)

It should be like that (unless race is relevant for a character or plot) and hopefully at some point it will be like that... but not while the advertising focuses on political stuff. Right now it is painfully obvious that there are quotas, not to mention Hollywood have always used certain movies as a vehicle for positioning the stars they want regardless of talent.

Attached: score.jpg (328x325, 30K)

I dont mind it sometimes, but I wish the women were more attractive. Domino had a pretry face, but the hair was awful. The valkyrie looks kinda challenged. The guy from thor was ok, a supporting role and he did it well. Remember kingpin from dare devil? The huge dunkin guy from green mile? No one complained then because he was good, perfect even for the role despite skin color.
I just wish Hollywood would make better casting choices. Theyve done it before so we know they can.

>a century of whitewashed cinema
Any example ?

I can almost guarantee they are going to BLACK Black Widow as well in that movie. Retcon it that Taskmaster was a former lover or some shit.
And somehow, somewhere, Bruce Banner will be at peace.

>whites do drama in their own countries
>lol wtf no niggers
>kikes do drama in someone else's countries
>full of niggers

I think the thing that pisses me off most about Thor is that they HAD a decent original Valkyrie but she had to be red shirted to make way for the nigger. Like what was the fucking point? The Valkryie in Thor is not the real Valkryie and nothing can change my mind as the original one died in that one bullshit battle.

funny how there can be a million articles in time magazine and national geographic about whites becoming a minority rapidly but if i say it i'm a nazi huh?

...and thats a good thing

Exactly this
(you) (you) (you)
and another (you) for later as a snack

No. Originally brunette though.

Being a nazi, that is.

Lovie Simone

Attached: A121550F-AA35-4A3B-BBAC-6BD025AD1CE4.jpg (588x700, 69K)

kek i'm sure they'll take off his signature mask to show us his racial characteristics. they did that in ant man and deadpool.

Funny how they do this only for the tertiary characters, but never for the main characters where they actually invent a new character alias if they did. It's they are saying, "yea this character doesn't really matter so let's make them a minority". Seems racist in a round about way.

You said it first, shlomo

Attached: 1554951266156.gif (511x512, 105K)

It doesn't really matter how these movies perform because Disney will just lie about sales again like they did with black panther.

Attached: 1533709122843.jpg (640x517, 102K)

They understand you virgins will still pay for it no matter how much they shit on you.

This is Kevin Feige's greatest miscast so far
Valkyries are a alien race stronger than the Asgardians
They should be tall and strong, with beautiful muscles
They should never be womanlets.
Kevin Feige needed to have someone tell him NO!
It's not the time to change gender or ethnicity.
Feige lost the chgance of having its Amazons line in the MCU
There are things that work 30, 40, 50 years
He does not need to deconstruct what's right
Tessa Thompson is very tiny
Does not have an athletic body
We're talking about a fucking warrior alien race
Why has Feige made so many mistakes in the last 3 years?

Attached: 000250985800833394.jpg (669x446, 62K)

Jesus gave away and helped people, he didn't steal or rob from anyone so it makes sense he had to be white.

Don't worry, Disney will just donate a billion dollars worth of tickets and claim them in the box office.
abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/free-black-panther-tickets-theaters-black-history-month/story?id=60695281

Brie has cucked him somehow. I don't know when but it's obvious he has lost his objectivity when she came along.

Ah yes, I'm sure theaters giving tickets away for free had nothing to do with the "success" of black panther, even though it flopped internationally.
timesfreepress.com/news/life/entertainment/story/2018/feb/11/write-flash-wblack-panther-tickets/463254/

Jews love to be called white, most of the time.

Attached: jewish.jpg (974x928, 281K)

It's not like (((civil rights activists))) which were probably just Disney cronies were trying to see how much money they could bleed from people by starting "charities" to see a marvel movie.
forbes.com/sites/adriennegibbs/2018/02/15/why-is-black-panther-selling-out-activists-churches-schools-buy-1000s-of-tickets/#7fbda3c9dbb0

Where the fuck are all of these free Black Panther movie tickets coming from? Who is paying for them?
money.com/money/5633850/free-black-panther-tickets/

Imagine your local school using your tax money to pay for kids to go see black panther for black history month

Attached: 157658687564.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

>having a black history month

Nobody cares about black history month, that's the point. So why are government institutions giving money to Disney for black history month just because they hired a black actor?

Well, they DID built the country for free and made most of the popular culture that is followed today

Actually black people just grew cash crops like tobacco and most of that money was going over to the UK. That's why the North was so pissed

>made most of the popular culture that is followed today
Like what ?

Who gives a shit, finally my boy Tasky is getting a movie.
>all film
>all
Really though?

Attached: masteroftasks.jpg (750x750, 165K)

You know, spreading herpes and shooting eachother.

Do you even watch TV? I haven't watched TV in 7-8 years and when I do I'm appalled by all the commercials and new shows having almost exclusively minorities in them.

>almost exclusively
Exaggeration of this magnitude gives away your age
>appalled
Really though?
I'll grant that one possible reason for the increase in minority representation (apart from the media culture having changed; I guess you'd refer to this as a genocidal ploy) is due to large minority populations in the media hub cities. For example: if you're shooting an ad in LA and need to bring on a handful of random people from outside the studio, you're more likely to end up with minorities than not. It actually takes effort and discernment /not/ to wind up with this outcome, statistically speaking.

based

>Exaggeration of this magnitude
Name one new show that doesn't have a mixed race couple, a homosexual, or a minority in a job they're almost never in.
>genocidal ploy
Who's exaggerating now?
>It's just advertising for their demographics in LA
How many mixed race couples are there? How many of them are financially stable enough to buy a $35,000 car? Doesn't sound like they're doing much more than pandering, because it's certainly not good marketing

Things will get worse after Avengers 4
I think even Fantastic Four And X-Men can't will not save what come ahead.

>Kevin Feige Addresses Rumor of Gay Lead Character in 'The Eternals'

>Who's exaggerating now?
I was poking fun at how suspicious you were that something more heinous was going on with this.
>How many mixed race couples are there? How many of them are financially stable enough to buy a $35,000 car? Doesn't sound like they're doing much more than pandering, because it's certainly not good marketing
Have you been to LA? The northern half of the city (not even the Beverly Hills area) is filled with young people (20-35) of various ethnicities wearing trendy shit. Huge gay population in the Hollywood and West Hollywood areas especially, many couples of which are indeed mixed race.

I get that Yea Forums is mostly flyover folk who watch two videos of south LA and think the entire city is like a third world country, but this isn't the case.

So you're saying all media companies live in a bubble and think 1-4% of the population is a majority?
>LA isn't a shithole
Isn't there apps to make sure that you don't go down a street that has too much homeless shit and needles on the sidewalks?

The MCU after Endgame is gonna be full on leftist, feminist, SJW propaganda, Kevin Feige has said that Captain Marvel is going to be the center of the MCU going forward and he also said he wants to introduce the teenage Muslim super hero Ms.Marvel.

This is basically what the MCU will look like in the next 10 years.

Attached: 52566049_256022775348118_2958889044806469414_n.jpg (320x320, 40K)

>So you're saying all media companies live in a bubble and think 1-4% of the population is a majority?
It's a majority in the cities where those companies operate. So yes, they take what they see in their backyard and assume the same of the entire country.
>Isn't there apps to make sure that you don't go down a street that has too much homeless shit and needles on the sidewalks?
It's a huge city, at least half of which is shitty. But that's not the half we've been discussing. If you haven't visited, you really can't imagine just how sprawling it is. The potential for disparity is especially high because of its size.

>It's a majority in the cities
No, it's not. Don't lie to me. There's just simply more than usual.
>Half the city is cakes in human shit, piss, and needles. But it still has good parts
I'm glad places that have to worry about people shitting in the streets have decided that they're the most morally endowed people in the country.

Attached: tl-horizontal_main_2x.jpg (912x588, 65K)

Only 4% of people are in a mixed race relationship. If we assume that all of them are in the cities for the sake of argument that's only 10 million people. Lets say 100% of them are in California. That means even if all mixed race couples all lived in cities in california you would only fill up the first 10 most populated cities leaving 75% of california, and 100% of the rest of the united states completely mixed race couple free.

He’s my favorite Marvel character so this is shit.

Based and reject-pilled

A white blade is basically Hugh Jackman playing Van Helsing

lol

No.

a black man as a villain in a mcu movie? nonsense.

And the soibois on Yea Forums will still eat that shit up

>All this seething
>About a capeshit char being black
Never change guys, you make my days brighter

Attached: 1554409381704.jpg (379x281, 35K)

If that's all it takes to make your days brighter, you might as well hang it up now.

Yes, just ONE movie has been blackwashed.

>using based Taskmaster as the villian for a fucking Black Widow solo flick
Hell no I wanna see him fight Cap or Spider-Man

It's going to be her doing cheap action while on the phone with shield the entire move wondering "how will we ever beat this person, it's impossible!!!1!!1!1"

Why does it matter? It's not like being white is integral to the character.

Why does it matter if he's black when his face is a skull then?

I hope he's in more movies than this one, he'd have to job hard to lose to Black Widow

They killed white Valkyrie for the all powerful Captain Marvel. It's cool, you kinda got your wish for your aryan super powered goddess.

I thought Black canary was being played by a “white” girl?

Oh sweetie. She's 30% white, that's racist.

Trust me OP you don't ever want to see a 'faithful' Rob Liefeld adaptation.

This is nonsensical. The user you're replying to never implied he was unhappy or this was his only source of enjoyment, just that it is a source of enjoyment and the collective autism in this thread and on this board give him enjoyment. Frankly it gives me enjoyment as well.

He's a mentally ill leftist. Of course he's unhappy. It's literally their lifestyle.

>13% of population now in represented 80% of films.
Black people must be superior to whites in acting per capita...

At least the black girl in dead pool had some nice cleavage on display and was cute

>avoids portraying more popular and well known Marvel characters in favor of obscure literal who’s that no one gives a shit about...
>they’re either black or female...
This makes total sense

All these girls are covered
This is the MCU future
Or Muslim Cinematic Universe
Women are forbidden to show any skin

Attached: Marvel.jpg (436x794, 132K)

You know when Yea Forums has a problem when this name is forbidden here.

The Asgardians are
It's the same mistake as making Sury be redheaded in Black Panther

>n-no you're muh boogeyman and you're unhappy
Kek you needed an entire board to contain your bitching about jews and niggers and it still spills onto the most popular boards regularly. I'm never seen a collective that fetishizes its misery as much as /pol/.

Attached: the_reason_pol_sucks.png (1306x354, 78K)

Yeah, all the mods being californians.

You'll never be a woman, sweetie.

>needed a board
UnderageB&, all of Yea Forums was /pol/ 24/7 and niggers and degeneracy were chased out errday. Now it's soi infested with faggots who want to be women.

> I want to see half naked woman because I am overcompensating for being a virgin.

>he's okay with jewish people
kill yourself