What does Yea Forums think of Ilana Glazer?

What does Yea Forums think of Ilana Glazer?

Attached: Ilana Glazer.jpg (657x839, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d24cB3VoYhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5U7_1alBkWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not much

She would be perfect, but it looks like she’s really into politics, American social conditioning is cancer.

I wanna glaze her.

I feel like she might have disappointing saggy tits.

Fucking hideous

needs to show her disappointing saggy tits

Annoying. I prefer Abbi

Waifu/10

i saw a spanish girl who looked like she could be her sister

i kept telling her she was a crypto jew but she wouldn't listen

Attached: 1539310170068.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

She looks...errr...ethnic...is she a member of the tribe?

nice milkers

Post the webms.
You know which ones.

SLLSFBG

Disgusting, loud mouth yid with a nice set of milkers

She's got TIG OL BITTIES

unfunny and forgettable “””comedian”””. literally couldn’t yell her apart from the rest of them.

needs to be pounded into submission by an aryan cock

I know she stars in some jewish show about degeneracy, I watched a whole episode. I don't support this shit

Ugly and unfunny
Only famous because of the current fad of shoving muh fun nay wimmin may may down our throats

Ugly ju

spanish or "spanish"
you american call any indio spanish

unfunny, untalented, cunt, want to violate her body

She's a based reform jew

if you're from a country that speaks spanish, guess what you are? Spanish. no one cares about the distinction of "latin", "hispanic", or Spaniard. hardly anyone even knows the difference anyway.

Wait is that a darker Brie larson?

no, I’m pretty fucking sure the distinction between bolivian and spanish is important.

no idea who she is but she looks like one of (((those))) people

Do Bolivians speak spanish?

do americans speak english? do africans speak french? are americans english? are the majority of africans french?

if their blood comes from those countries and they speak the language, then yes to all.

I am pretty sure hardly anyone knows how some quemical processes work yet that doesn't mean they aren't important.

Attached: 1509062847671.webm (1024x576, 2.85M)

>quemical
kind of like how spelling isn't important?

no one cares. apples and oranges dude.

but latin americans are not 50% spanish. they are melting pot like americans, but over 50% native.

I bet she mentioned her vagina here right?

spanish as in the group. not language.
it’s used interchangeably with spaniard, which you were trying to say isn’t distinct from the broad term of “Hispanic”

doesn't matter. people will still call them spanish. or mexican lol like "that spanish guy over there said..."

it's not like they are going to take their time to find out what percentage of spaniard blood he has.

I don't care.

Attached: DB6638A7-1B64-4EC7-934B-FAF838950255.jpg (665x628, 144K)

>it's not like they are going to take their time to find out what percentage of spaniard blood he has.
user I...
youtu.be/d24cB3VoYhQ

broad city was sort've funny but after the new seasons started coming back it got way too far into the "WE'RE CRAZY, IDIOTIC WHORES AND WE LOVE IT" zone

its not like americans have the tendency to do tests to know their ancestry amirite?

no. mexicans as a whole(in proportion) along with cubans are the closest to spaniards. after those two everyone else is pretty fucking different looking from your average spaniard.

thank you for proving my point. I'm Puerto Rican but everyone just says I'm "spanish" or mexican, or asian, or indian. It literally doesn't matter. The person doesn't know you so they have top go by what they see and hear.

So when I read it's just stupid because how the fuck is user supposed to know what literally specific race the girl he was talking to was. Like why get offended over that detail?

And most people call anyone that speaks spanish as spanish, whether they come from Spain or not. Now that I think about it, most Spaniards are uppity little bitches anyway. maybe user was Spaniard. Enjoy your lisps while the rest of us speak the real language.

that oughta ruffle some feathers

>spaniard
and what I'm saying is no one cares. you're all spanish regardless of your country.

this whole post is like straight out of buzzfeed. unironically kill yourself

>mexicans as a whole(in proportion) along with cubans are the closest to spaniards

I feel way too many south american and carribean "latins/hispanics" (hate these terms) have Spaniard envy. like they feel superior because they are more Spaniard ( white) than the rest.

I love you guys. you're so stupid you have to resort to memes.

and you’re massively wrong.
the only people that applies to are like I said, mexicans and cubans. two countries out of all latin america.

good post

what part of no one cares did you not understand? You can be right all you want but NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DISTINCTIONS.

do you correct someone when they call you spanish?

she needs to start wearing a burka so she will be protected from men, InshAllah.

I did some research recently on the spanish civil war and it was because most went to cuba and mexico. All that said. the real problem is the culture difference, not the racial difference that americans have. The culture in spain is completely different than that of latin americans. I think that Americans just see it as a racial thing though. I saved these pics from a thread yesterday from some spanish holiday for example. It is also because, as new worlders, latin americans have an inferiority complex towards europe because of their rich history and culture, while they are melting pot countries. You can plainly see it in this guy's post.

Attached: APphoto_Spain-Holy-Week-4.jpg (1688x1125, 327K)

Dios mio bendito..

I feel bad for Spaniards honestly. Why lisp when no one else who speaks spanish does it? They sound retarded.

Also I love pissing off Spaniards. they swear they are the best so its fun to knock them down a pg. same with Argentinians. lol but yeah, its insecurities ha.

posting the other pic

Attached: Spain.jpg (1100x619, 113K)

looks like a psychotic activist jew. probably has some pretty nauseating opinions. hard pass

Dois'th mio!

Attached: sylvester-the-cat-the-sylvester-and-tweety-mysteries-66.4.jpg (210x240, 19K)

i don’t know, it’s something I’d have to think about more. I would say mexican culture in itself is a celebration of european and native people coming together despite a really fucked up initial start. most people don’t really see it this way though, but it’s hard to say the culture is explicitly removed from any european influence. which is why it’s funny to see mexicans in the us so hostile to the idea of leaving behind their mexican heritage for a us identity.
i don’t know about them being more “melting pot” than the US though. if you go north-central-south through mexico the people are pretty homogenous. it’s when you get to the central part of the country where you see the most extreme example of the country’s “melting pot” which still isn’t anything like in the us.

>they swear they are the best
? spaniards are the firsts to talk shit about their country the most. this is famously known throughout europe too.
t. living in spain
also laughing at how people speak the language is fucking retarded.

well they aren't going to talk shit about their country to foreigners obviously.

Also they should learn how to speak the language properly then. I've heard Spaniards fuck up where they put the lisp plenty of times. it's literally unnecessary.

This desu

shes looks like she'd be annoying

she's so fucking hot

shes jewish, so that goes without sayng

all i want in life is a women who looks like this who will sit on my face is that too much to ask

that's all i think about all day at uni and i never do anything that would get me close to that ever happening and im just hurtling towards old age

i want to scream inside but outside im fine. i don't know what to do

Literally looks exactly like Brie Larson but with different hair.

i stil wanna see them tho

slutty dirty jewish bitch with a smelly kike pussy designed to steal aryan semen

Attached: e13371fbc9b8ef402c88b2572457de23.jpg (750x750, 99K)

explain to me how the difference in the sound for the letter "z" and soft "c" from the letter "s" is unnecesary. also a soft "th" sound for the letter "z" and soft "c" is not a lisp. differencing words like "has" and "haz" Also like this user said
laughing at how people speak a language is retarded.

explain to me why it's needed when no other spanish speaking people use it?

>laughing at how people speak a language is retarded.
oh boo hoo

This rough face, frizzy hair and shit gets me harder than "normal" beauty
I've been to so many countries with legit beautiful women, they were very attractive but not really fuckable and with no real sex appeal
But this chick makes me wanna ram her all night long
The fuck is wrong with me

>American social conditioning is cancer.

I agree but yourope/canada/australia are the same or worse.

is not like people speak differently or anything. Also Spain has like 5 languages inside of it which have developed independently from latin. Languages are different. How come portuguese is not like galician if it developed from galician?

I somehow thought she was cute when I was in high school from these videos. Now she makes me want to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=5U7_1alBkWA

>Spain has like 5 languages inside of it
and were only talking about 1

>well they aren't going to talk shit about their country to foreigners obviously.

Not the same user but oh boy, you are so wrong.

"Hearing a man talk, easy is to know where he first spot the sun. If he praises England, he may be english. If he repudiates Prussia, he is french. If he speaks bad of Spain... he is spanish"
translated from this
Oyendo hablar un hombre, fácil essaber dónde vio la luz del solSi alaba Inglaterra, será inglésSi reniega de Prusia, es un francésy si habla mal de España... es español.

I was friends with a girl who came from Spain, and she never once spoke bad about her country. same with her Spaniard friends I met through her family. maybe they just didn't want to be negative around me. I think she may have liked me so that made them all act a lot nicer than usual?

nah, spaniards are pretty chill. however if for some reason the topic of countries appears, they most likely will bitch about spain. If she didn't she probably didn't want to appear bitchy around you.

that might be it. she was really political (really opinionated) around her other friends but was a lot more calmer with me.

missed opportunities. oh well. maybe it was for the best, I don't think I could have handled all of that crap.

Maybe. Probably you didn't give her any reason to talk shit about her country or she thought that it would be weird. Or maybe she's truly a patriot. I dunno. But I can confirm you that the vast majority of Spaniards love to say horrible things about their nation. The thing is that not everybody but a vast majority does it in a daily dose. It's a cultural habit and a entertainment for them.

That's just an atrocious blob of a man