This was a serialized pizza ad masquerading as a show and you kids ate this shit up

this was a serialized pizza ad masquerading as a show and you kids ate this shit up

Attached: u-g-F76JPP0.jpg (362x550, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28aez2_iTGw
youtube.com/watch?v=XFih9wTZ1BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To this day I still think about the pizza from the opening of Secret of the Ooze.

why was cartoon food so appetizing??

Attached: putting on the chili.png (561x427, 404K)

Best pissa ad EVER

Who would advertise unbranded food? I also wanted pizza when watching this.

i like pizza, so i'm fine with it being propaganda produced by a consortium of pizza corporations.

How many dudes do you think the turtles merc'd? I mean, they ARE ninjas, trained since birth to brutally and mercilessly take the lives of their enemies. You expect me to believe Leo never ran a guy through before decapitating him? Mikey never smashed a nigga skull? You KNOW Raph has killed.

Advertising for who you fuckin retard? Did the pizza illuminate get together and decide "let's advertise pizza!" "Which brand?" "It doesnt fucking matter!"

Attached: 1_c6b49222c55815830b92a75836718b6b.jpg (332x400, 65K)

based

>unbranded
>he doesnt know

Attached: ninja_turtles_product_placement_6_DOMINOES.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>using your moldy pizza as product placement
bold

That movie made dominoes tens of millions of dollars.

Some people like penicillin on their pizza.

The video game advertised Pizza Hutt.

This

Attached: Uckhlhx.jpg (494x750, 66K)

I bought that shitty cassette and VHS too. Pizza Power!

The original comics were pretty much this, the cartoon made most of the enemies robots and shit since they couldn't have the turtles killing.

They made pizza look like it was made by the gods

you've gotta understand that during the late 80's, pizza was on the decline. pizza shops were being shuttered, and frozen pizza were being placed in bargain bins. everyone was on the burger train, and pizza makers were getting desperate. a saturday morning cartoon was a hail mary play to get people back in the pizza fold, and it worked!

>everybody at the beginning of the movie were eating cheese pizza.

Attached: 1547777028781.jpg (470x470, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=28aez2_iTGw

Calling Raph the leader always bothered me with that song.

Attached: tmnt-.jpg (1273x1047, 355K)

I know, what the fuck. I want to like it but the Turtle rap is my favorite. Cheesy as fuck, I loved it.

>Killed Shredder off in the very first issue
>Makes one more appearance years later as a robot
>Is somehow the main antagonist in the cartoon series

The Pizza Hut commercial about baseball on the TMNT vhs is burned into my brain.

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=XFih9wTZ1BE

Attached: 1554541059963.jpg (628x479, 25K)

So just for pizza in general?

>smashed a nigga skull
Post discarded. Go be a zoomer shit somewhere else

It’s the long con. Make a popular kids show about pizza then hook in the big pizza companies for advertising bux

Which Turtle where you? I always found Raph and Michaelangelo the coolest. Don't think anyone ever wanted to be leonardo. Boring fuck. Made myself a nunchuck as a kid too with two pieces of a broom. Shit was difficult to handle.

Not really.

80s cartoons were toy commercials

Better than the giant ad for backyard dogfighting from the 2000s and the giant adds for hormone therapie we got now.
I take a fucking pizza add over that any day.

I ate it up

Attached: Milk Ad.jpg (1024x773, 65K)

The Ost was great too. Too bad it was never released and a lot of it isn't on youtube. Too bad we don't get more ost's where it's just one man with a synth. Videogames too.

I accept that I’m donatello, always have been, always will be

>have container of ooze
>use it on the ooze playset and Muck man
>it gets into the carpet
>mom gets mad and never get ooze again

It was fun while it lasted.

Is it cause you do machines?

In every way but physical, I am Raph

Attached: test123.webm (1920x1076, 236K)