Michael Gandolfini plays Tony in the Sopranos prequel

Thoughts?

Attached: D3zALHGXsAAjzuG.jpg (988x1200, 171K)

>thoughts
ill give you my thoughts, my thoughts is this thread has been made about 45 times in the last 24 hours faggot, we get it

he actually looks better than any of the kids they ever picked to play tony on the show. i hadn't seen a pic of him since he was a little pre-pubescent thiqq daddy but he totally has his dad's frame and physically resembles how i'd imagine young tony to look.
unfortunately, whether or not he's a good actor, i think facially he just doesn't have the sort of mischievousness to him that you need for that young t shit but w/e idc

EYYYY THAT'S A SPICY A MEATABALLLAAAA

looks gay in all honesty
but maybe the way he's dressed and his hair is 2deep4me

literally the only person who could play the role. everyone else would be a cheap imitation of Gandolfini.

Ha, OPBTFO

I was gonna comment, but I take no part in spammers (and that includes all the DCfag Intel threads)

I haven't seen him act but I can't really imagine him entering a proper Tony outrage.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 39K)

This No Country For Old Men prequel is looking lit

Attached: image.jpg (400x267, 15K)

His fist is worrisome

He looks semi retarded.

small hands, that was your problem

Attached: WujJLhP.jpg (2561x1435, 142K)

I don't know. It sounds the film is changing quite a bit. I thought it was less about Tony and more about the race riots.

Seeing this shit makes it feel very weird and forced. I'll see it, but Im very weary.

Eh, Tone' you look kinda like a fag, no offense.

Attached: paulietemp.png (881x1079, 659K)

>tfw a bunch of awesome actors are going to be swapped with mediocre/average ones because they're way too old
feels really bad man

Same, I don't really have hype for it but I'll watch it anyways because I'm starved for new mobkino (same with The Irishman which keeps looking worse every time).

How old is he supposed to be? face looks late 20s but he is styles like a teenager or some shit.

Definitely doesn't have the makings of a varsity athlete.

I don't think he looks enough like his Dad to have bothered casting him in the role. He also looks incredibly unintimidating and pudgy.

is he tonys dad?

Attached: Jon Bernthal-The Many Saints of Newark.jpg (634x880, 72K)

idk

that's probably phil
tony's dad is probably played by ray liotta.

He is clearly Chris's dad. You morons.

Attached: sopranosgram_11_4_2019_2_43_9_614.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

literally who asked for a sopranos prequel?

not this faggot again

I hope he's got the acting chops of his dad because he's not going to get far on his looks

No, he can't act. Saw him in The Deuce, completely horrible actor, the definition of nepotism.

Are they making a prequel to No Country for Old Men?

Should have been Danny McBride

This heeb is a bad omen

FUCK IN CAPPUCCINO

Attached: We invented that shit MWAH.png (468x360, 123K)

I read this with tony's voice in my head

>Ey Tone [head rub] mask you sumthn
>ROAR

I remember the first time I said it....everyone suddenly started to respect the Soprano name, I was no longer the joker in town....I was the King.

Attached: 35.png (976x1180, 2.01M)

I'M GONNA SAY THE M WORD

Why not just hire Fred Ward

Attached: images (34).jpg (485x609, 37K)

WATCH IT user

Attached: paulie-walnuts-e1374795360940.jpg (150x129, 7K)

Sasha Baron Cohen
>Gabagool...is nice! High five!

Do you think Tony killed him following orders from Jackie Sr. instead of the cop?

I thought Tony was supposed to be a former chad who got fat in middle age. The show had references to him being strong and an athlete.

Here's your Vito bro

Attached: file.png (300x450, 256K)

Really looks like him (which isn’t surprising since he’s James’ son). He seems a bit too short though. Does anyone have the screenplay?