trailer looks fucking horrible, the guy can't speak properly

I don't even know what it's about

>white guy
dropped

I'll wait for the sex scene at aznude .men

>woman
dropped

Looks like some YA shit to me.

is that the chick from pretty little liars?

>based on the best selling world wide phenomenon
cringe

if the trailer is any measure, it'll be hard to get through the first five minutes. And not because I'm a virgin

Is life really that different after you have sex?

Attached: FF22E63D-51DC-4529-877D-C9D186BC137A.png (960x555, 123K)

>based on a Harry Styles fanfic

jesus christ.

this
fucking this
wtf has the world come to?
after 50 shads of fag all the creatively bankrupt hollywodd studios have been scouring fagfic.net for the "next big thing" because they don't have to pay them as much as real writers or unionized screenwriters
it's horrific

seems like another movie based on a book for teenager girls.

> some random broad makes a shitty Harry Styles fanfiction. It then gets a billion views, published into a book series, and adapted into a movie
I’m not even mad. That’s just hilarious

>not starring me in lead male role
It already flopped.

its called "after" not "never"

why does he have the piratebay logo tattoo on his shoulder blade?

Attached: 1545185177199.jpg (3024x4032, 475K)

You'll never get to know LOL

Attached: 1484804492254.png (600x238, 92K)

ouch!

Nice work dude

Not instantly. After sex becomes a normal part of your life you become a new person

Would be writers have no excuses. Though I guess they do in that fanfiction trash is more liable to get picked up. But I have no excuse sitting on my ass when I could be writing erotica to try and make it big. I mean hell, it's not even the fanfiction that makes it big. Nobody gives a shit that 50 shades was a twilight fanfic. They get wet for sociopath rich wall-street boy.

t. has never had sex
its nice but if you didnt really care about it before having it it isnt going to magically change your whole world

Tpbp

Attached: 29080172.jpg (600x494, 30K)

To be fair there is literally millions of shitty fanfiction erotica out there. Its pure luck for the people whose shitty fanfiction ends up making them rich

>The film stars Josephine Langford as Tessa Young, a college student who begins a turbulent relationship with a "bad boy" going by the name of Hardin Scott, played by Hero Fiennes-Tiffin.
Lmao

Also, """Hero""" is Ralph and Joseph's nephew

you want to feel better?
the author of the book is married to a black guy.

Attached: IMG_9201.jpg (908x1210, 192K)

Attached: test123.webm (1920x1076, 236K)