Wow does Hellboy suck

>Hellboy sitting at 10% on rotten tomatoes
Anons, what went wrong?

Attached: Hellboy_(2019)_theatrical_poster.png (240x365, 159K)

It's marvel / dc tier shit but with gore and without brandpower

No Guillermo no Perlman.

based

Lil donnies biggest fan didn't get to play him

>Anons, what went wrong?
I dunno man. Maybe it's just shit?

>Harbour, so endearing as Sheriff Hopper on Stranger Things, has none of the agreeable humor Ron Perlman brought to the character; as a result, his many quips go over like a fart in an elevator. The makeup is wearing him, to the extent that it takes a while to get used to his voice coming out of Hellboy’s body. Sasha Lane and Daniel Dae Kim’s supporting roles are similarly disjointed; both are fine characters with comic-book origins, but they’re shoehorned in so awkwardly that they feel superfluous. McShane glides by on how much everyone loves it when he says the word “fuck,” leaving Jovovich to give the most committed, and therefore the best, performance in the film.

Attached: 1515986347065.gif (512x481, 646K)

Commercials make it look like shit. They show what look like all the interesting parts of the movie spliced with him stupidly asking "And then what?" in between.

Attached: nigga please.jpg (1024x640, 92K)

They should have just brought Del Toro back to finish his trilogy

Neil Marshall did Dog Soldiers and The Descent, which are both based and great. This movie got screwed by jewlywood producers.

Just from watching the trailer it looks like they tried to fit too many different comic stories in while doing the main story line. Also this isn't gonna work because I'm a Capricorn and you're fucking nuts.

there was nothing wrong with the original
we want Hellboy III with del taco and perlman

Attached: Capture.png (647x552, 598K)

why are they releasing it a week away from avengers? Do they even want it to not flop?

Not really, he was soiboi who got pussy whipped.

>A rising director, [Neil] Marshall has episodes of Game of Thrones and Westworld under his belt; Hellboy marks his highest-profile film. He was so taken with [Charlotte] Kirk, according to a source, that last summer Marshall left the Hellboy production, which had begun shooting in the U.K. but was moving to Bulgaria, to spend time with her. Leaving the project at that point was highly unusual and Marshall barely returned in time to resume the shoot. He then stunned associates by splitting with his longtime agent turned producing partner and abandoning other potential projects. He and Kirk moved in together as Marshall devoted himself to pitching horror films that Kirk would not only star in but co-write.

This. I thought going off the first trailers it looked overstuffed and then the very final trailer even had them sticking Lobster Johnson in there. It seems like they really, really, really wanted to concentrate on the fans that thought GDT's trilogy wasn't enough like the comics.

it looked like absolute shit from the get-go

Her pussy game must be ridiculous.

this
consequently, no passion or soul

Not completing the trilogy was making the wound, making a shitty CG monster reboot was tearing up the scar and taking a shit on it ...

They should've never tried to reboot it in the first place. Or at last could've gotten a better director. I think to do the comics style justice they'd have to go with a animated series.

>Three people told TheWrap that Levin interrupted Marshall frequently in front of the crew as Marshall tried to rehearse actors, sometimes giving them different directions than the director.
>One insider described a prolonged dispute over a surreal tree that figures prominently in the film. Marshall wanted a realistic-looking, asymmetrical tree. But the insider said Levin (producer) overruled him, insisting on a symmetrical tree. Then, in postproduction, the tree became asymmetrical again.
>After Marshall handed in his cut of the film, the producers took over. Marshall had never been promised final cut on the film.

Kike producers railroaded the dude so he fucked off to get some poontang.

I was worried it would be shit when they cast a mulatto as Alice, a native Irish woman. That's a producer decision.

No ron pearlman is a GOOD thing. Ugly troll kike

Nothing, you could tell from the first trailer it was going to be shit.

this

>first trailer comes out
>nobody gives a shit because it looks terrible
>final trailer comes out
>"YO WHATS UP BROS WE GOT SWEAR WORDS AND CGI GORE EPPPIIIIIIICCC RIGHT? PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE"
>terrible voice clipping that sounds like an episode of kitchen nightmares
>"shes- the queen of blood- and for fucking good reason"
>"WE NEED-hellboy"
>comes out tomorrow and still nobody gives a fuck

literally everything went wrong, the casting decisions, the characters, the design of hellboy, the special effects, the marketing, just about everything

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK
O

O
N
E

G
I
V
E
S

A

F
U
C
K

>He and Kirk moved in together as Marshall devoted himself to pitching horror films that Kirk would not only star in but co-write.
Holy shit lol, how good is that pussy

Should be called Heckboy, hell is offensive for kids

This
It's a cash grab

>aren't we supposed to save the world or something?
Lost interest right there

I'd watch it if Mila shows nipples

What would HellBoy 3 be about if Del Taco had filmed it?

there’s no cash to grab

That's Mila??
From the trailer I thought it was Liv Tyler

Attached: livtyler.jpg (645x600, 59K)

Well they tried

liv can send nudes too

did ron perlman really refuse to do the movie without del taco or did they go with someone else because of all his embarrassing stories about pissing on hiss hands recently?

They wanted the stranger things audience

>critics hate it
>audience loved it
Critics hardly mean shit anymore.

What audience? Only 17 people seen it so far.

>the stranger things audience

i dont use any streaming services and never seen stranger things. do they have a particular audience or is it just generally popular?

>refuse to do the movie without del taco
Ron hasn't been up to doing a sequel for years because the prosthetics were hell and he's too old for that shit now. He's been pretty open about that being the big problem if del taco ever got around to making a third movie.

It's just really popular, particularly among the 80s nostalgia audience and the people that like the Stephen King style horror films about small towns with dark mysteries.

someone posted the other day that he wouldnt do the film because they werent bringing back del toro. so they were just shitposting. on Yea Forums. impossible.

Why does anyone put any faith into feminist reviewers of movies aimed at dudes?

>promoting misogynist films

Trolls, of course. (((Rotten Tomatoes))) needs to make more changes to its algorithm

Attached: rotten-tomatoes-scores.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

i knew mcshane was just taking a paycheck but
>jovovich is the best performance

Attached: 1364710025322.jpg (414x342, 30K)

The more I hear, the less shocked I am by him sounding so down about it last year

Came to post this

About the same nonsense with a half cooked plot and the recycled production design of every Del Toro flick. It would be shit. In the actual industry landscape it's safe to say that any Hellboy adaptation would fail miserably. But I can't understand why the Del Toro Hellboy is so well regarded.

Thank god

>tfw we'll never get a Neil Marshall BPRD movie with all the soldier banter from Dog Soldiers
It hurts.

The only correct answer.

"Bereft of the imaginative flair that made earlier Hellboys so enjoyable, this soulless reboot suggests Dante may have left a tenth circle out of his Inferno."

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Del Toro has the biggest fucking revenge erection right now.

Rasputin's return, according to leaks.

The jaguar dude seemed awesome.
I'm gonna watch the movie next week.

but that's a good thing, both are hacks

look at him
he just can't afford to pass an opportunity for puss

Attached: Neil_Marshall.jpg (392x600, 34K)