BTFO

BTFO

Attached: w49r2qb9kfr21[1].jpg (640x549, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/xi.html
youtu.be/cfbBkb1mzZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=d2xkpz-26jM
youtube.com/watch?v=wsCbLSqz85s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL

Ok THIS is epic!

based

Attached: happycloon.webm (1920x1080, 449K)

I AM SILLY

Is the author advocating a ban on milk and clowns?

THIS IS EVERYTHING!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (600x600, 19K)

i don't get it

is fantastic because trolls can keep claiming the meaning of any symbol without any problem from now on, ANY even the rainbow flag if they try hard enough

I AM RACIST!

milk is racist as last I recall

>the left can’t mem-

Attached: 2A4C06EF-2AF3-4A17-A0A3-99FBAD609A5F.jpg (750x998, 835K)

Statistically both are pretty white.

Ya think? Even the beloved rainbow flag can be taken back?

far right fags should take something the far left fags use. Like a rainbow flag

>A man dressed as Kermit The Frog wearing a rainbow afro was seen forcing young lactose children to drink milk in poor sections of Chicago!
When will it end

I have a huge clown fetish so I'm just happy there are more clowns online now

Attached: 1532473541442.png (353x603, 53K)

Why leftists can't understand the satanic panic? That happened when conservatives fell for this shit, shouldn't they love bringing that up?

really?

>So it ends up being racist.
Formerly not racist.

Nazis and mass shooters are unironically drinking milk, and that's racist? I don't understand this comic.

guess i should have refreshed before posting.
So instead of rainbow flag, make it star of david

i genuinely thought the clown meme was just a cheerful happy meme, about nothing in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Hooray, people are now responsible for the actions of other people even when they do not directly call for action! What an interesting fantasy scenario you have envisioned for us, thank you for this deep intrinsic knowledge, shame our silly actual courts would never use such perfect reasoning

Pretty accurate

wait for me friendo!

Attached: 1505076109659.gif (442x473, 590K)

Yes, it's awful.
Imagine the smell.

Now picture this conversation without the clown makeup and drinking milk and you would get an actually realistic scenario. This "epic take down of the alt-right" relies entirely on the other guy looking like a literal clown.

The holohonk never happened.

it is

WE NEED TO BAN ASSAULT OFFICE CHAIRS NOW

bitch you’re just trolling

Attached: E8E9F0BC-FEBE-4675-A87C-B1AD176A1E49.gif (518x292, 1.77M)

basically people are now seriously apathetic to millennials and their social spam. it's never been easier to not give a shit about their stupid complaints

That's a very good analogy

just the bump stock booster seat

absolutelly, the gays taken it from latin natives anyway

crwflags.com/fotw/flags/xi.html

Attached: flag peru inca.png (1882x922, 478K)

Why is the guy white when every single honkfag on Yea Forums is literally a shitskin?

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (948x3552, 317K)

cringe and bluepilled

This, it's just funny watching these people lose their shit over anything they perceive as racist on twitter.

Attached: image.jpg (340x270, 12K)

hopefully the rainbow flag gets co-opted as an alt right thing next. the autistic screeching would be off the charts

Part of being a clown is to just laugh at the state of politics
aAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1549590359726.jpg (655x952, 334K)

>The gay community have not answered any email about this

Attached: flag peru inca b.png (1900x141, 57K)

>Bors is stuck making the same "I am SILLY!" comics where two individuals facing the reader shown from the waist up talk at each other
All of his strawmen are "the bad internet people" and it's just not reasonable to portray them as meeting with some sassy latina dyke in meatspace.

The clown meme isn't even designed to "trigger" liberals. It's just an expression of our own political malaise and the absurdity of the world we inhabit. It has nothing to do with them but we live in their head rent free so whatever.

>the one sneed on there
goddammit

Is that that Dodson guy?

i didnt even had to read it to know whats in it
they even use the same template they have been using since last year
congrats

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

Attached: aj hat.png (512x475, 166K)

All your mumble words is gibber jabber. I am beyond euphoric in this moment because I became the nigger.

First time seeing this dude.

People should just bow to shitposters every time they claim something.

kino
youtu.be/cfbBkb1mzZ4

But it’s true and they literally just came up with a word to describe people who tell the truth just like the CIA did when it invented the term “conspiracy theory.” The labels “alt-right” and “incel” are in the same vein.
The satanic conspiracy is real

So the joke is right wingers are successfully claiming aspects of culture for themselves and lefties can't do anything about it?

DRUMPH BTFO

Who do you email to contact the whole of the gay community?
Ellen?

Yeah I thought it was just about "clowning around" and pissing off the janny,guess polcels saw a good opportunity to meme it up into some altright thing.

The rainbow flag means you're pro-segregation.

I don't think this person understands the clown meme

You guys think this is all about active SJWs getting triggered and upset about clowns, when it's actually your politically apathetic friends and relatives figuring out why you're suddenly posting so much clown-related shit on Twitter and making a mental note to distance themselves from you in the same way that they distance themselves from their grandmother due to her constantly forwarding chain emails about Obama's satanic threesomes with John McCain and Hillary Clinton.

LMAO

>having friends and relatives who act like this
Imagine being this faggot kek

The girl in the picture is literally my spirit animal

It's gonna be about the same every strip.
Fun fact: he's not actually a sensibly put together racially indeterminate woman, but instead a dumpy bald white guy.

Attached: bors steaks.png (915x664, 166K)

>the left still cannot understand what a fucking meme is

Damn... I guess we really do live in a society

>implying that anyone on Yea Forums has friends

The massive amounts of clowns being labeled as nazis and put out of a job will cause the rise of actual Jokers.

Attached: 1529044043389.png (834x720, 549K)

Both the left and right hate the idea of being happy so of course they hate the meme and want to turn it into something political

my friends and family share my views

>Meme happens on Yea Forums
>Yea Forums contains both far-right conspiracy nuts, LARPing Nazis, and shitposters who will spread memes just for fun
>These people see the meme, and because memes don't have rules, they start using it for their own jokes
>It escapes Yea Forums
>Normies and Media faggots race to claim "The Alt-Right have made a new meme! This meme is a code for racism!"
>It's not, it's just a meme, and the people who have fun convincing you the Alt-Right is a real thing are having fun watching you demonize a fucking cartoon for nothing

Somehow it works every time.

it is

>do you have any idea how ridiculous you look?

Attached: clowns.jpg (125x67, 2K)

Exercise: Go through every Bors comic and find one white male character who isn’t
>a Nazi
>alt-right
>an antagonist
>a racist
>a Trump supporter
>a Republican
>an over the top strawman
>portrayed as the bad guy
Spoiler alert: Literally zero.
When the truth about Covington was public knowledge, you know what Bors did? He continued forcing the lie in his comic. He portrayed the POC newspeople jumping to false conclusions as the good guys, and the white newspeople correcting the story as insane racists scared of DA CRAZY BLACKS (who were the actual racists at that confrontation)
Any decent human being would spit on him

Honkposting is the only answer to the futility of a rotten world. When everything around is falling apart, there’s no other option but to smile and honk.

clowning around is simply beyond their understanding

youtube.com/watch?v=d2xkpz-26jM

Why do they live together if they are so radicaly different? is this a story about how love conquers it all?

It must be nice to not live in an echo chamber like the libtards

I don't get the whole projection of some Nordic ideal onto /pol/

Of course it's diverse, full of poos and gooks and spics and mutts. Spoiler alert: nobody likes fucking Jews. Nobody.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I talk to my siblings every day about what I learn here and they all agree with me. I’ve redpilled every person I’ve talked to. Even my black friend is practically redpilled. These ideas have power and that’s why you fear them

It looks like the person who made the comic is getting triggered though by how they don't like that people think well done steak has flavour.

based
we need to spread this dank meme on facebook my dudes
*honk*

I am SILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

XD

Aren't these the same people who legitimately complained about Trump serving burgers at the White House instead of just enjoying the fun meme moment that came out of it, not to mention crying and sending death threats over a kid in a hat smiling?

Attached: image.jpg (859x960, 64K)

I'm pretty sure the MAGA guy is meant to be Mike Matei so you can figure it out

I work with clowns- they're old as shit and nobody's confusing them as alt-right.
I mean, clowning will die in our lifetimes, but that's more about the shift away from live entertainment than anything else.

>having a public twitter
>having friends
this is why you fail at memes, normalfag

Do you really get off from being so fucking tedious and a bad faith actor?

based user redpilled the normies
shadilay my brother

Attached: -Posts.jpg (717x3108, 193K)

>even the rainbow flag if they try hard enough
That's already happened though. The rainbow flag was a universal symbol for peace, and still is in many countries without a cancerous LGBT culture, but was co-opted by faggots into a fag pride symbol.

I like Jews. The common denominator with /Pol/ is that you're all children.

have sex

Why do the right want to claim everything?

Do you also dab and floss with your family and friends because they're braindead zoomers like you?

Are you saying that AVGN is secretly transexual in his private life?

Attached: file.png (437x437, 201K)

Someone posts Bors covington kid comic so we can all laugh at his fucking incredible retardation

The only people I know who talk about Trump all day are my anti-Trump cousins.

But they correctly identify you as mentally ill, so that's something

thom yorke is my new racism symbol
if you're racist please post thom yorke

Attached: MI0003519546.jpg (400x506, 17K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Absolutely cringe.

He took HRT because he thought it stood for Hair Regrowth Tonic

I guess it's just part of the nofun society where children are growing up with computers in their face and cribs

I don't get the first bubble. It implies liking well done steaks with ketchup is both funny and somehow embarrassing. But why? Am I missing something?
In my country we mock people that put ketchup on pizza, is it like that?

memes lol

Attached: 1550601416272.jpg (1433x4763, 610K)

He's probably the first bf she's had who doesn't throw her down stairs or steal her money.
He's just silly.

Attached: bors straw nazi does straw shit.png (550x466, 86K)

Post some sexy clowns user.
I'm willing to join you on the dark side.

>mfw this is Matt Bors
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: image.jpg (220x236, 15K)

>Thom Yorke
That's obviously Brian "Limmy" Limmond

Attached: wlNy4Qt.jpg (1575x1050, 1.27M)

the only people that talk about trump are the people over at NPR every time I turn it on

Replace well-done steaks with Christian conservatism and this comic accurately describes /pol/'s post-2016 transformation

Yawwwwn. Go fuck yourself ugly.

based, redpilled and kino

Attached: 1550338352720.jpg (979x4299, 345K)

have sneed

Unarmed black teen shot by karma police

Go become based and nigger

Attached: 1549392841984.jpg (1881x2067, 814K)

Based and truthpilled.

>implying anyone but /pol/incels posts pepe clown memes
you got BTFO by OP's comic, admit it

Candace Owens is my favorite nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=wsCbLSqz85s

holly mother of BASEd

Attached: 1550338206782.jpg (509x2406, 112K)

That's the point. In a world of vitriol and post irony, the honkler just laughs at everything as a simple joke.
No anger, no irony, just joy. Its a pure response to the surreal turn the world has taken.

>IF RACISTS USE IT THAT MAKES IT RACIST
lol do they have any idea how much POWER they're handing over when they say stupid shit like this?

Fixed

Attached: 11AB136C-21DB-42F5-A7FA-93721459CE99.jpg (2048x876, 696K)

honkler is maximum based
im baseding real hard now wew my lads

What the fuck are you actually getting at?

I mean there's gotta be some level of projection like "You guys are all white supremacists and you're not even whiiiite this defeats you" but it's fucking nonsense that will never convince anybody of anything.

this is it then
the absolute state of imageboards

>it's a bunch of spics and slavshits shitting up the board

It feels like half this thread is one single fag trying to prove that he isn’t totally triggered every time /pol/ is mentioned.

>tfw you may be a loser but not enough of a loser to post Yea Forums content on jewbook

accurate

that would look good as a banner
but then again remember who are the (((people))) who approve the banners

What if I have procreative sex with another white person?

being so unbased and honk to the based
honked and basedpilled

Attached: epically dank.png (1115x623, 623K)

>a united states news station is talking about the president of the united states
wow that's crazy

Attached: 1554452603566.jpg (248x189, 23K)

>it's a bunch of proud pure white people constantly talking about how excellent trannies, jews and niggers are and how all white people must be destroyed

Woah...

Attached: IMG_20190408_073150.jpg (1080x2034, 257K)

It's gonna take me a second to process this.
>What does Karmic Police Brutality look like?

Attached: 1548365166723.png (727x682, 168K)

>Coffee
>Cheetos
>Chicken
Based and Jermapilled

kekus maxismus? more like basedus basedismus@

the author of these fine comics.

Attached: Matt_Bors_at_Stumptown_Comics_Festival_2013.jpg (1280x1376, 280K)

he was making an honest accertion user, if you were less reddit and butthurt you would give him an decent reply

>I-I hate white people too fellow social warriors, please sleep with me...

>We're so accepting of others
>Whoa you're gonna eat your steak like that?
The left boys.,.

the honk meme got exposed to normalfags very quickly through those youtube videos and now it's ruined.

It usually is. It's pretty aggravating.

Attached: ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg (540x594, 87K)

>stuck-out mousey ears
>thick undefined lips
>large nose
looks a little perfidious to me

Does this low test works for Dark Horse Comics?