Yea Forums in a nutshell

Yea Forums in a nutshell

Attached: 1mbf9azalgr21[1].jpg (640x628, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2rluUb8ck
npr.org/sections/newsandviews/2008/07/is_black_hole_a_racist_term.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe if I keep this up I'll be featured in the most autistic poster thread

Attached: LsRr6LLh.jpg (720x405, 70K)

blogs really do have the weakest wit

kek

I want to be the girl with the most cake.

lol

a black hole is a pretty good way to describe the effect of black americans on the country's economic and social capital

giv jewish astrophysicist gf

>the left can't meme

Attached: 1551279750409.jpg (349x237, 8K)

it's also a pretty good way to describe what you think about every second

weak rebuttal desu

Attached: 1482209678304.jpg (500x456, 31K)

>It looks more like an orange-red hole, is all I'm sayin

>GUYS, WE GOT A USELESS 'FIRST' COOKING HERE

QUICK GIVE IT TO A GIRL!

A NETFLIX PRODUCTION

weak rebuttal desu

I thought black holes were racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2rluUb8ck

>Literal fake news

that's a really big sun with a planet eclipsing it. black holes are a jewish construct used to push the big bang theory to undermine our culture and turn everyone into communists

Imagine being one of the most ferocious objects in the known universe, a big as FUCK supermassive black hole the size of Jupiter's orbit who flexes so hard you can take a picture of said flex from 52 million light years away. Imagine being such a grand force of nature that people can't even begin to comprehend the sheer scope of your mere existence, perhaps even being one of the closest analogues the physical universe have to something on the scale for what might as well be a God, just so some weird chemical anomalies comparatively fucking planck-sized shitpost about you on weird electric communicatory systems.

Attached: big smoge.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

No, that's the Austin St. John poster.

The Left can't meme because they ARE the meme.

npr.org/sections/newsandviews/2008/07/is_black_hole_a_racist_term.html

she was giving ted talks about 2 years ago you do-nothing nigger. Her name is going to be recorded in history for thousands of years and you're going to die an anonymous virgin.

C O P E
O
P
E

T R A N N Y
R
A
N
N
Y

blacks holes are not conscious beings. there are probably trillions of black holes in the universe and only a few billion humans. we're the superior beings and soon we will enslave the blacks and use their energy to grow our food

>USELESS IMAGING PROJECT
LMAO WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT

TYPICAL RETARDED FEM*OIDS

Attached: 1443995741679.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

>blacks holes are not conscious beings
The crazy thing is, we actually don't know that. It could actually have gained consciousness. We don't know what the fuck goes on in there. The every day physics you and I think of probably don't work in there and it's all fucking crazy shit. Some people actually have theorized entire universes are inside them. The answer to the obvious next question of "well would that mean we're in a black hole??" would be "we don't know but yeah it could be possible"

based topleft is just hongry

imagine how REKT these thots look now

Attached: 1517455683159.jpg (736x655, 46K)

Attached: 1532242799384.jpg (772x198, 53K)

We can be fairly certain we are not in a black hole because we observe expansion but no new mass.

>alt-left