/got/

Threehead Edition

previous:

Attached: Article Lead - wide6527634712vlj6image.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.12v3jv.png1421893015877.png-6 (620x348, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJFLi8BPe9Y
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554843409188.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554843476560.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554843559566.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ombghLeF6hw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emilia Clarke should try dating girls

>Threehead Edition
>unrecognizable pic

What a dumbass...

>unrecognizable
user...

Sandor Ahai

Attached: (panting).webm (800x450, 2.85M)

I hate that the only thing I'm excited for is to see the hound and john and at least one of them is guaranteed to die.

thanks for reminding me how pointless and stupid the bringing back benjen to the show was, especially when he re-unites with jon for all but a second and then dies

I would let Maisie eat my butt, I don't care what anyone says.

Attached: 1554353911370.jpg (998x1024, 75K)

Jon dying twice would be incredibly shitting writing.

make sure she gives you a strong handie from behind as well

First for Jaime is going to die in Winterfell fending off White Walkers and thats how they end the best character's story.

Attached: 1512697938498.png (472x410, 254K)

short hair dany when

Attached: D14xtRzX4AMds94.jpg (905x1200, 195K)

annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=vJFLi8BPe9Y

this

he aint dying

Same here, except it would be Nikolaj for me, and I'd be the one eating his butt.

Attached: beautiful boy.jpg (682x1024, 169K)

John not being at least completely fucking hamburgered by the end would be shit writing.I hope they get the dragon fights out of the way quick because if the final fight hinges on a dragon I'm going to be pissed.

Based Jon and his uncle thread. Thank you, OP.

Attached: 6F1690F9-7CF4-44E7-8E3D-0F4F08C5F87E.jpg (640x426, 67K)

As a thumbnail on the catalog page, it doesn't look like anything and even when opened to full size, is a shitty pic.

Face OP, you're a dumbass teenager who just had to be the guy to start the next thread (in fact, you were sitting there waiting for the 300th post....) and then dropped the ball like tard.

Yea Forums is ruining me. It's been half an hour since I got a (You), and and I'm feeling desperation. Like I just have to say something provocative for attention.

The Hound needs to die otherwise he'll suffer the fate of thoros, remember thoros?

It was already shit writing bringing him back in the first place. The least they can do is kill this nigga off instead of him surviving literally anything at this point due to plot armor.

>I lurk Yea Forums vanilla without the common enhancement scripts that everyone who isn't a literal newfag uses and i'm not ashamed to admit it
>belligerently
>twice
user.... just stop. the only one you're hurting is yourself.

Attached: retard.jpg (198x200, 12K)

See that's the point of the books, there's all the grand plans and magic and shit. But none of that is in the show, and if it is, it's done extremely poorly.

hound is going to face his fear of fire and become the firelord

Azor Jaime is the only redemption for this show. It's become the worst fucking Fantasy trope of "chosen one saves the day" with Jon Snow

I can honestly say I wouldn't doubt that the hound's scenes are over after talking to arya

Happy Thanksgiving 2016 everyone

Attached: 5FAB4667-DB5E-4522-8714-5FDA08BF7B21.jpg (428x459, 57K)

Sorry user, but he's going to die with his sister-wife.

Attached: dance me to the end.jpg (700x626, 115K)

But it’s CONFIRMED

His story ended when he continued to swoon after Cersei after losing his hand for 4 seasons instead of undergoing his retribution arc like in the books.

(checked)
his death was really what did it for me. what a terrible way to go as part of an already terrible sub-plot.

I agree. I've read that in numerous leaks but it doesn't ring true. It's part of HBO's disinfo campaign i think.

will sneed be in game of thrones?

Attached: IMAGE JAYPEG SNEEDSFEEDANDSEED.jpg (300x300, 17K)

is Lord of Light the most credible god? or are there any other gods who has done shit like creating shadow figures and bringing people back to life?

Son, you're an embarrassment to /got/ and made a shitty thread because you just had to be first in line and now are desperately trying to defend your incompetence and childish behavior. What a disappointment.

WE don't even know if gods are real. I'm sure the books will make it undeniable, but there isn't anything explicit in the how yet.

But we eventually got Riverrun and we eventually got him leaving Cercei and the snowflake part. It’s clear they had to stretch out his book material as long as possible because GRRM is going to have Jaime’s fate be a mystery for most of what he wrote of Winds so he has no idea what he’s doing and couldn’t give the jews any ideas or it’s possible LSH hangs him but they didn’t want to kill him off so early in the show.

>WE don't even know if gods are real. I'm sure the books will make it undeniable

I don't expect to get any explanation of how the "gods" function, there is no need in the course of telling the story to get into that and it's better to leave that up the reader's own imagination anyways.

Attached: R’hllor.jpg (1600x1048, 801K)

Fact of the matter is GRRM gave the writers a pretty decent retribution arc that was open ended, and all they did with it was delete like half of it and had him run in place for 2-3 seasons.

Are horses flammable?

>WE don't even know if gods are real.
Heathen detected

Attached: 3867A08A-180E-4E39-9F9D-F55C746A95D0.jpg (1112x900, 400K)

Well I guess another point to make is we don't know what any of them want, and we also don't know how one worships them. If you knew that you could try to draw conclusions. Aside from the Seven being a combination of Catholicism and the Greek Pantheon I don't know what else there is to say. The drowned god is Cthulhu?

>b-but I wanted to make the new thread :(
sorry, I guess? If I tell you the name of the site enhancement scripts that you clearly lack with your newness will that make it better? You can go download it and then you can just hover over those tiny little pics in the catalog and it'll make 'em nice and big. I can't unmake the thread for you, but it's the least I can do for stealing your thunder. Oh, and I wont make the next one. Just lurk for ~160 more posts and it's all yours, chief.

Yea Forums X

Attached: 1516970155647.jpg (502x503, 43K)

zoom in if you're on a desktop like you rightfully should be
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554843409188.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554843476560.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554843559566.webm

Attached: got gen.png (661x953, 101K)

correction: 260

Attached: stannis lives on the inside.jpg (125x125, 2K)

hmm

Attached: anon goes to a normalfag group watch.png (900x270, 64K)

s8 spoilers: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________stannis_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dont read if you dont want to know

I'm of the idea that only the Stranger/Many-Faced God is real. There are natural forces, the old gods of the first men, that have credibility. The CoTF probably stem from these natural forces and have powerful magic, along with the psychic weirwood.net. Of course the Drowned God is another weird thing, what with all the ties to the oily black stones all over the world. The visions that Patchface has also point to something fuck happening beneath the black waves.

The Lord Of Light, The Old Gids and The Many Faced God are factually proven within the show and the accompanying behind the scenes lore that relays the book material.

s8 spoilers

Attached: 1502048205452.webm (1024x576, 2.94M)

Beric literally came back from the dead due to the fire god. You stupid, small witted, retard.

>university
>clubs
>game of thrones

Attached: 155587654367.png (680x680, 221K)

Attached: mario naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

>"You haven't fed them in 7 days, you said it yourself"
How did she know he said that when she rode off before that line?

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x718, 78K)

>The Lord Of Light, The Old Gids and The Many Faced God are factually proven within the show
No they're not, except for maybe the old gods, but that's magic, not a deity

What if he was actually brought back to life by the fire satan?

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700 (1).jpg (700x700, 68K)

kek

Actually the "kiss" that thoros gives him is one of the drowned god. And no, it's magic.

You are a good man user, loyal and true

Attached: 1554836747052.gif (245x200, 861K)

>LITERALLY and who are you

Attached: catelyn copy.png (750x416, 139K)

Why don't you post the One Piece webm or a fucking sneed post while you're at it you unfunny fucking piece of shit

There is only one god has an actual prophet that gives ACTUAL prophecy, and Euron's going to kill Him.

Attached: main-qimg-a8fa63fcfda554304d1a3d97d1305335.png?w=485&h=363.png (485x363, 186K)

Stannis really grew on me and it's such a fucking shame they did what they did

Cersei is unironically a great tragic character.

Attached: cersei_sad.png (809x181, 113K)

the kiss Aeron gives is CPR, but performing CPR doesn't bring someone with a massive sword wound back to life.

Or maybe all the psychedelics and malnutrition are having an effect on him

It's magic. The others are magic, dragons are magic beasts, children of the forest are the aliens from Avatar. Everybody is being manipulated by bloodraven and maesters with black candles. When there's that much magic shit going on it's kinda hard to say which magic is the god magic.

she should be try dating me

Attached: 1554500429534.jpg (320x319, 15K)

>stealing your thunder.

Listen here kid, I was fine with the last thread which had ongoing discussions happening then you pounced like a little child right off his ADD meds right at 300 posts and in fact, it was your post linking to this new thread that made it 300... Gods, what a faggot.

And despite sitting there like a pimply faced Gollum waiting for your chance, you _still_ fucked up by going with a shitty pic and a retarded intro ("threehead"? Is that supposed to be funny?) and what's worse, the late night /got/ threads are usually the best ones, as the children (like you) are usually off in bed.

>The Many Faced God

Ehh, I mean we've seen the faceless men use magic, but I don't recall having seen TMFG enact some explicit will or purpose like the first two have.

Lena is single.

Attached: lh.jpg (251x353, 15K)

>The Pale Child in the House of Black and White
>implying there is ANY true religion in Westeros
>implying this isn't the Thousand Worlds

Attached: ac737b13dacc1fe23fc0116fc46f5d0e.jpg (863x926, 65K)

unwithstandable

Attached: edmure-blackfish-3021.jpg (984x568, 40K)

Lena's an ugly cunt with a funny head

I love the way she smiles. Can you introduce me to her? Maybe Emilia would like to join us as well. We can even move to Utah.

Based

Kys

>rewatching season 6
>episode halfway something
>literally 8 full seconds of freeze frame on a guy's uncut cock with warts on it

Attached: 1539858334943.jpg (166x231, 6K)

this looks like TSCC lena and that makes me rock hard

She is a great character. When you only see Cersei from the eyes of other characters for the first three books it feels like she is this cunning and ruthless mastermind, but in reality she is still a scared little girl, simply lashing out at anyone who comes close. The only chapters that I enjoy more than her's are pre-reek'd Theon.

theon was always reek
or rather, reek was always reek

you have shit taste in characters

I scan through cersei chapters and skip daenerys chapters entirely, come at me.

Attached: 1533709122843.jpg (640x517, 102K)

>Renly offered me a peach. At our parley. Mocked me, defied me, threatened me, and offered me a peach. I thought he was drawing a blade and went for mine own. Was that his purpose, to make me show fear? Or was it one of his pointless jests? When he spoke of how sweet the peach was, did his words have some hidden meaning? Only Renly could vex me with a piece of fruit. He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.

Attached: 1_nqy7LjuHOadpgadV5TM6mg.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

Seriously, what the fuck was up with that? It wasn't even funny? All of Arya's story in Six fucking sucks.

she's afflicted with ugly smile syndrome. Its a sad condition that affects roughly 1 in 2500 caucasian women. Symptoms include chronic serial monogamy and situational acrophobia (fear of heights) manifesting in potentially relationship-ending refusal to go up on the roof.

Attached: gettyimages-476883713-612x612.jpg (407x612, 31K)

Oh come on, terminator waif chase is THE point that I completely gave up on all subplots.

>This nigger doesn't like Theon
Fuck off, normalfag. I bet you like Bran chapters, bitch.

>Skip daenerys
acceptable

>Scan Cersei
C'mere, I've got a present for you

Attached: 1554175817232.png (325x300, 87K)

If the fat fuck ever releases Winds we can rejoice when the rightful king buttfucks Snow and wins Winterfell

I think her smile is cute. I would let her and Nikolaj take turns sitting on my face.

Attached: jbf.jpg (540x537, 68K)

She has one hell of a smirk tbf

Based, Cersei is unironically the most entertaining POV and Theon is a very high IQ character

You've never seen 300, have you?

I don't know, strong jaw, large cheeks AND pouty face just doesn't look right to me

Attached: Lena-Headey-300-Rise-of-an-Empire.jpg (658x370, 46K)

>but in reality she is still a scared little girl, simply lashing out at anyone who comes close.

The fuck, have you even read the books?

Cersei is an outrageously self-centered raging cunt and has been all her life, when you open up a Westerosi dictionary and look up "bitch", her picture is right there.

Attached: cersei 1522718360884.gif (300x169, 486K)

Lena a cute! Cuuuuute!

Attached: CNvIGHxWEAA9yE_.jpg (523x610, 40K)

If she didn't do her eyelashes or eyebrows she'd look like a man

Her being a raging cunt comes primarily from fear and secondarily from narcissism. She overcompensates. I think George even told Lena Headey to pretend you are a 13 year-old or something when giving her advice on how to play the character.

Hows it feel to like ugly women?

most likely shit ending aside , how disappointing do you think the first episode on sunday is gonna be given how long we have been waiting for it

Feel like its gonna just be 'this character reunites with the character', this character meets with this character for the first time (dany and sansa), shit banter between characters and finally the only relevant thing to the plot of season 8 will just be some half revealed cliff hanger at the end of the episode

inb4 the episode 1 leaks , yeah I really dont care about those at this point

Doesn't mean she's not a great character though. I'd argue that her arc is so intertwined with Jaime's you have to like her if you like him or at the very least have a fundamental understanding of her character that acknowledges her obvious mental illness and goes beyond her being a "bitch"

Attached: jaime's ass.jpg (479x684, 168K)

i dont mind theon but pre reek he was just some entitled cuck without much substance while being an edgelord

Bran was climbing wearing gloves?

All the women are unlikable cunts and frequent fuckups aside from Arya and Brianne. How feminists think ASOIAF or GOT is feminist is beyond me.

>Liking Brienne

t. fa/tv/irgin landwhale

Attached: 1554613903726.png (339x339, 177K)

I simply said she's not a complete fuckup bitch

Quit flapping your fupa at me, hambeast

>when you want to smile but all you can manage is a snarl

Attached: mc2dajUrTS1rf3ecto1_1280.jpg (970x700, 160K)

>he was just some entitled cuck without much substance while being an edgelord
And it was all an act that nobody bought, he was a faggot through an through and him trying desperately to not be a faggot made for some of the best internal conflict in the story. I rate the chapters by which are the most entertaining/interesting, not whose the most likeable.

wife material

Attached: furry_cersei.jpg (1200x761, 157K)

Says the faggot who wants another man to eat his ass

I really wish we got more sex scenes with Cersei.

She was the only one that got me a complete rager.

I don't want Nikolaj to eat my ass, I want to be the one to eat his ass. Get it right

Attached: kissable nose.jpg (683x1024, 395K)

This is why nobody likes faggots, I don't care that you like to eat shit.

She's a beast in the sack

Attached: fresh sheets.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

i said you have shit taste in characters nothing about your precious chapters

>saggy tits
>no ass
>man face

Attached: 158968767857.gif (435x250, 1.8M)

I'm more interested in that QT with the pixie cut at the door than Cersei and her Miranda-tier boney hips

Bookfags,

How the fuck is the fatman going to write the sept of baelor explosion without Cersei getting torn to shreds by the commonfolk? Or do you think that the explosion is a complete show fabrication?

Holy shit this is the best thing

The character's who breed the best content should be your favorite.

>Or do you think that the explosion is a complete show fabrication?
Everything after "SHAME" is a complete show fabrication for cersei.

I'm pretty sure it's a body double, which makes it worse.

Holy shit you're right, that's not even her. She's not even wearing the see through gown when she answers the door

Based

Threadly Reminder:

>Bran realises he can stop the army of the dead by going BACK IN TIME
>Jon and Dany get married
>Cersei kills herself when the Golden Company turn on her
>Jaime and Tyrion make up
>Jon gives up the Iron Throne to Dany because his "home is the north, and always has been"
>smashes down the rest of the wall with the help of Archmaester Tarly because "the world needs less borders". Jon replies: "fewer".
>Samwell is revealed to the narrator of the entire story as an old man, played by GURM, writing the "history of the game of thrones", comments on how it's a snappier title than the old book
>has been reading it to three silver-haired children, who he refers to as Eddard, Rhaegar and Lyanna
>"Truly, it was a song of Ice and Fire"
>closes the book
>a dragon flies past the window, and they all watch
>camera pans out, and the dragon winks

THE END

and its the same body double used in the walk of shame as well.

Why wouldn't her tits be saggy? She had three children and breastfed them all. She also breastfed Jaime after each kid was born iirc

Attached: jc_milky.png (491x302, 24K)

Attached: agh posting.png (354x870, 91K)

I wish I had as much job security as her to be able to tell HBO to suck a dick and hire a body double

What was fat fuck thinking when he wrote the Dany storylines? Shit's so fucking boring.
>slaves
>muh khaleesi
>slave shit
>muh queen
>slave shit
>slave shit

what an edgelord thing to say

more like:
>Jaime and Tyrion make up
>They all kill themselves with poisoned wine when the golden company turn on Cersei
>die laughing that this is one debt they won't repay

You forgot
>and who.. Are you..

Attached: SHTANISH AAAAA.gif (806x810, 872K)

based quints

Seems like a very reasonable thing to say. Why shouldn't your favorite character be the one that entertains/interests you the most?

>this is the most beautiful woman in all of westeros

Attached: aberdeen-2000-lena-headey-no-bra.jpg (704x384, 24K)

nice try but that's a man

Yes user, and she's fucking the most beautiful man

Attached: handsome boy.jpg (522x518, 33K)

>getting married to some horrible savage?
>oh wait he's hot and loves me unconditionally and I just became the queen of a load of invincible warriors!
>he died anyway lel, and I just got magic powers!
>walks
>demands power, gets it because of her invincible inexplicable beta warriors
>walks
>gets free things by demanding it, also invincible dragons!
>walks
>gets more invincible beta eunuchs who are inexplicably loyal
>walks
>demands more cities and power
>gets it
>crosses the sea
>free dragonstone
>contains dragonglass, the only thing to stop the WW
>everyone begs her for help now.
>her invincible warriors all come back
>"westerosi can't fight lol"

where does that fit in?

>cersei

Attached: fuck off queen.png (712x1249, 1022K)

you can be entertaining and interesting without "breeding" content but just reacting to whats given to you

>not wanting cersei to squirt on your face and call you brother

dumb pedo

Attached: impregnate me brother.jpg (845x537, 166K)

what finally did it for you, anons?

For me, it was that stupid battle where Dany and her Dothraki had somehow made it nearly all the way to king's landing, and the half-naked horse archers were whooping and hollering and somehow butchering warriors in full platemail up close. Then one of them turns to Dany and says "Westerosi can't fight"

Dude looks like a goblin shark

Attached: goblin-shark-1.jpg (550x332, 31K)

Don't bully him. He just has a funny nose, that's all.

Attached: 299582.png (232x422, 188K)

>tits come in pairs
>repeating 2s, but odd instead of even gets
I'm having trouble determining the exact significance of this auspicious series. it's arousing, but a possible meaning escapes me. "saggy tits confirmed" would be easier if you just rolled dubs, to be honest.

Attached: 27bc9470693cf721729dbf9a80daae9d72b52d61d37152057c377abd4b84e672.jpg (1440x986, 355K)

>Stannis dying
>Littlefinger giving sansa away
>varys teleporting
>arya "gutrot" stark 2: Judgment Day
>littlefinger's death
I don't know, everything after season 5?
?

I gave up after season 5, watched the rest quite recently and somehow it sucked even more after that.

???????????
With POV's almost everything you read is content that the character has "bred", you are seeing everything through their frame of reference. It's why Dany probably has the most interesting things happen to her, yet her chapters are still shite because she herself is boring. I'm not seeing how this is controversial.

During the credits

Braavos chase scene nearly made me quit

>Varys and Tyrion literally giving up every ounce of character they had to become dany cheerleaders for no reason, especially when Varys seems to have had plans since the beginning but WHOOPS WTF I LOVE DANY NOW
>littlefinger getting butchered by Arya and Sansa in front of all the lords with no trial, and the sisters aren't instantly relieved of commands for I dunno...fucking MURDERING a lord in cold blood because they decided they didn't like him
>Yara and Dany's "women can do anything!" sly smirk conversation, where Yara agrees to stop everyone on the Iron Islands from pillaging and raiding because Dany says so, and i guess the islands full of psychopathic murderers can instantly turn to fishing?
>Dany arrives at Dragonstone and just fucking sits down and takes it then becomes the most important person in westeros after five minutes because she now owns all the dragonglass which is the only way to kill the evil zombies lel
>sam reads a few pages and can suddenly cure the most disastrous sickness known to the entire world by just cutting it off
>somehow now every leader is a woman just because girrrrrl powahhh and it was written just before the US elections and REALLY didn't age well

>my brother’s peach.
Is this a euphemism for Renly's butthole?

>im not seeing how
i wouldnt expect an edgelord whose favorite characters are cersei and pre reek theon to

>credits roll
>"and who.....are you...."
>sung by Ed Sheeran
>who shows up in a post-credit scene
>eating at camp with Arya
>"Come on, ser! Just one more!"
>"Okay, okay...which song do you want to hear?"
>"A song....of ice and fire!"

im really hoping we get more info on vary's back story this upcoming season. I mean, why is he still around when he could have been dead so many times by now and being shoe horned into so many characters storylines

Stay seething, faggot. I'll add another tally to my "Yea Forums arguments won" board on my mom's fridge.

Attached: 1554094310065s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

if only you knew

Attached: wk.png (763x714, 369K)

The rape, Sansa, the rape...

Same as littlefinger, when D&D were on their own, story-wise, they realised they couldn't write the smart characters any more. So they either killed them or turned them into joke characters. Littlefinger's dead. Varys is a fat reddit joke eunuch.

The hell is this? The hell are these people?

Jesus christ

>Hey, Bran I need to ask you something. If it wouldn't be too much trouble.
>Ask me whatever you wish, Samwell Tarley.
>Since you say you can see anything can you look back into the past and find out how our ancestors defeated Night King in the past? We might be able to learn a lot.
>....
>If you don't like that idea can you look back and see how the wall was built? I have a theory that Bran the builder is just a folk tale considering many major castles claim he built them. Maybe looking at that would help us in some way considering it was able to keep the Others out for thousands of yea-
>They were handsome, Samwell.
>The people who built the wall?
>They were honorable and handsome Samwell. Up until their last moments. It was quite the sight.
>Who are you talking about?
>Your father and Dickon, Sam. They were burnt to ashes. By your best friends sex aunt, no less.
>B-bran...
>The ashes, Sam. They were beautiful. The way the wind blew them back. It was beautiful, Sam.

Attached: fatsam.jpg (345x180, 9K)

Varys is going to melt into the background or get killed off. $50 he's not in the last 3 episodes

>suddenly, a strange and foreboding WVOOP WVOOP sound echoes through the forest, shaking the trees as a large blue box appears before their very eyes
>ron perlman steps out and looks at the camera
>"WAR....WAR NEVER CHANGES"

THE END

>rewatching the show
>get to S6
>Cock jokes every episode
>Cock cock cock dick cock cock
>You want to suck my dick?
>Dick? Oh, cock.
Why are Dabid so obsessed with cocks?

>Littlefinger's dead
Jesus fuck I hope not, if Dabids do anything right I want them to bring him back.

>TIL that Bran the builder is cripplebran going back in time to build everything in the first place because he knows it'll be needed in the future

>tfw this song plays over Jon and Dany fucking in season 8

Attached: llll.png (770x878, 63K)

Sorry. He got slashed to pieces. That thing he handed off to the girl is going to have zero significance.

Free publicity. The could shot show a closeup of a cock for the last episode and twitter would meltdown

This. There gonna get rescued by space aliums

I would unironically prefer this instead of dragon fights

>Arya gave her list of people to kill to Waif when they trained
>Waif killed Arya when the candle went out
>Waif is now out to take down everyone on Arya's list

Attached: 1543775028728.jpg (800x640, 90K)

well littlefinger was still in charge of the vale and trying to manipulate sansa. Varys is just some dickless guy running around for no reason in all these main characters story lines

>bran has to take the place of the night king to stop the war

Attached: 15980787654.jpg (800x682, 109K)

Just rewatched S6 finale.

>she was good, she was kind, and you killed her

Attached: 1552929884070.png (785x757, 267K)

I know, but I don't want it to be true. I learned a valuable lesson when I expected the show not to be stupid enough to have Arya walking around Braavos in broad daylight when she knows assassins are after her.

He's supposed to be helping dany and her uncle

>Her being a raging cunt comes primarily from fear and secondarily from narcissism.

Nonsense, she's a cunt because she inherited that trait from her father and it's only been reinforced throughout her life by everybody waiting on her hand and foot and telling her how special she is.

Sometimes things are exactly what they seem.

Original script for Stannis death:

BRIENNE: “Do you have any last words?”

Stannis considers.

STANNIS: “Do you believe in the life to come?”

Brienne nods.

STANNIS: “I don’t. But if I’m wrong, and you’re right… tell Renly I’m sorry when you get there. I don’t imagine I’ll see him wherever I’m going. (beat) And my daughter. Tell her… tell her…”

“Sorry” doesn’t begin to cover what he feels about Shireen. The thought of it brings tears to his eyes, and he’s not going to die weeping in front of a woman he doesn’t know. Stannis stares up at her.

STANNIS: “Go on. Do your duty.”

For just a brief moment D&D got Stannis right.

see how many replies this gets

"stannis"

go on then, do your duty, call me based and redpilled

AZOR SHIREEN

> Doesn't mean she's not a great character though.

Oh I agree, Book Cersei is one of the best characters you love to hate.

Shame that D&D are barely literate retards and couldn't grasp this and instead, turned TV Cersei into a put-upon single mom just doing the best she can in world of misogynistic world when evil men made her do all those bad things against her will...

> her obvious mental illness

Please, stop apologizing for her.

but she already has so much help, I feel like him being there is just overkill. I wouldnt be surprised at all if D&D just give him a meaningless death but its just wishful thinking

She was never a pleasant child, but Maggy's prophecy certainly sent her on the downward spiral that his her adult life. D&D even thought it important enough to have a straight up flashback to it, when previously they were against the idea of any flashbacks. It is a pivotal piece of her character.

The wars are supposed to be much bigger than they are in the show.

This guy is pretty darn polite and reasonable and Daenerys acts like a total bitch to him. She is such a horrible character.

Attached: 1324234242.jpg (623x388, 187K)

>that QT with the pixie cut at the door

You mean Faceless Man Arya who is going to kill Cersei?

Attached: Arya Faceless Man.jpg (552x1073, 59K)

literally _everyone_ here thinks dany is a terrible character

Post yfw all the Starks get btfo in the final season

Attached: 1495190217619.jpg (750x684, 56K)

*dragon noises*

They could actually write their dialogue really well, since that kind of shit is really fun for writers to write and flows super easy. It's why Olenna had such great lines. They just couldn't plot them for shit, like they couldn't plot the rest of the damn show. They had no idea where to go with the characters themselves but could write pretty good dialogue wherever they happened to stumble them into. The exception being Varys and Tyrion because once they crossed Danny's event horizon, they basically lose their agency and 50% of their character for the duration.

>She had three children and breastfed them all.

Just goes to show how little knowledge of history GRRM has, as a member of the elite nobility like Cersei would have employed a wetnurse.

Book Cersei and show Cersei are essentially two different characters. Book Cersei is obviously the more interesting of the two but I don't hate her in the show or anything, she's just hard to write and retards like DABID can't grasp her.

She is mentally ill too. I'm not saying that people have to sympathise with her or anything, just that it makes sense to acknowledge that she's crazy paranoid and probably has some type of psychosis going on.

Attached: twinning.png (1280x1707, 502K)

The stark kids all deserve a painful death, except for Bran who deserves a heroic one.

Attached: 1504092155-littlefinger.gif (650x366, 2.06M)

You'll notice that Olenna, under D&D's sole leadership, was killed..and her last conversation with Jaime was fuck awful, where she spills all the secrets she ever had and giggled about it.

It was dumb as shit.

how does arya survive a faceless woman surprise attack? season 6 is so bad

>write their dialogue really well

youre trolling right?

>cersei dresses her own maids to resemble her

what did she mean by this?

Stannis?
>never heard of her

Attached: stannis mistake.jpg (300x387, 29K)

Attached: 1553309308300.gif (200x189, 828K)

what are the worst scenes in game of thrones?

Finger in the bum XD

delet

Attached: 1498919054151.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

Arya beat that dumb kid when she was blind it's not the stupidest part, the chase was retarded though.

Here you go, now scram ya junkie

bad poosi

>Danny's event horizon
Great way to put it

This. Cersei would be one of the most despicable people you've ever met and it's interesting seeing how someone so equally vain and self destructive rationalizes their actions.

The closeup of a dick one.

do you really put your middle finger in the girl's bunghole? is that how to be a good kisser?

the sand snakes or vipers or w/e tf they were called

Missandei Greyworm sex scene

>I'm sure the books will make it undeniable,

Grrm is a hardcore atheist. It would not make sense for him to go "This religion is right and this one is wrong"

Thanks. Now help me solve this level in Baba.

>They could actually write their dialogue really well

Apparently I need to remind you of Jaime and Tyrion talking about their retarded cousin...

Attached: beetles.gif (428x240, 1.86M)

it was dumb, yeah, because she was basically needling him into making her last moments painful instead of painless. She could have just written that shit down.

nope. The dialogue for most of the meme characters was mostly very well done, for the reason i mentioned: it's easy and fun to write just like "playing crazy" is easy and fun for actors. GoT writers aren't bad and dialogue for the most part, but they're horrible with understanding the source material and plotting and pacing the show overall.

jaimie and bronn fighting those 3 dorne girls was pretty fucking bad as well as how they decided to kill off ser barristan

I think a lot of the bandwagoning housewives and SJWs bitched about all the female nudity, so D&D started really ramping up all the dick and man ass as the show went on.

>atheists don't like to attribute reliion to magic
>the entire story is about magic
HMMM

Horse archers with no armor standing on their horses and whooping, while somehow murdering men in full plate armor while one says "White boys can't compete" or some shit.

Finger in the bum wasn't that bad.

Attached: brotherly_advice.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

>We're with tha vipers!

Attached: 1477419360621.png (186x160, 30K)

I liked that scene on a Tarantino-esque level. It wasn't really substantive nor did it tell us anything new, but it was entertaining and was accurate with how show Tyrion would act.

this, but we got to see some nice titties
that was funny though, ya fag

Well, no...it was dumb because she told him at all. Olenna was solely oriented towards strengthening her house. Telling him anything like that would ensure he murders everyone in it and salts the earth of Highgarden completely.

It's so horribly short-sighted, when Olenna and Tywin's conversations earlier were so great and so complex and so full of character.

I love the way Cersei is written, she literally despises herself for being a female and considers other women disgusting.

you're part of the problem

>well littlefinger was still in charge of the vale and trying to manipulate sansa.

By... handing her over to Ramsay Bolton for absolutely no reason at all?

D&D are complete retards, they are utterly incapable of writing a coherent story and just randomly insert shocking or kewl! scenes and hope the viewers don't notice (and apparently, they're right).

Attached: Sansa rape.png (1431x796, 953K)

Out of context that's pretty fucking based

There is no classical magic in ASOIAF, all of it is smoke and mirrors, and mumers` tricks all predictions and prophesies are false, and only telepathy is real, fight me

BETTER THAN NO ONE

Wow, she looks so beautiful.

CHAOS

littlefinger is still alive, remember?

>Maggy's prophecy certainly sent her on the downward spiral that his her adult life.

Clearly you're a showfag, because that is just straight-up nonsense.

Wow they really fucked that character up.

Yep, there is no excuse for the Ramsay and Sansa storyline. Littlefinger being the guy who's behind basically everything until now doesn't do some research on the guy he's marrying Sansa to? Would never happen.

Attached: 1554916434762.jpg (686x687, 216K)

>littlefinger is still alive

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's truly three-dimensional. There are so many rotten internal motivations that inform actions that it'd legit be worth an essay.

Worst of all it took a big, huge, heaping, stinky pile of shit aaaaallll over Sansa's character. Those seasons were supposed to be the ones that built her up, not further tear down what was already almost non-existent. At least it improved Theon's arc by having Sansa instead of Jeyne Poole

i would argue that the beetle scene wasnt so much badly written as just straight up poorly acted/directed on top of being unnecessary. If you go back, it feels -a lot- like a deleted scene. Maybe it was the writing , but it just feels off to me in more ways than just the lines themselves. Peter Dinkledge has a weird delivery throughout the entire scene, like he knows he's about to do the retard voice and isn't exactly comfortable with it (because mocking retards is in fact out of character for Tyrion). I take that back, on second thought you're right. It was badly written.

Good point, it would probably have been more in character not to tell him at all. But, that's again more plotting ineptitude than strictly dialogue.

It's only going to get worse. The news from the premiere is that Euron is going to fuck Cersei and ask her if he was "better than Jaime"

>littlefinger is still alive, remember?

SHASHAAAAARRGGGHHHHHH

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

What about Jon coming back to life?

Nope, bookfag.

>your time is up

The beetle scene was a jab at one of the show's critics. The name of the cousin is the name of the critic. Pretty much the writers calling all criticism retarded

>Good point, it would probably have been more in character not to tell him at all. But, that's again more plotting ineptitude than strictly dialogue.

Maybe, but that seems like it was also dealt with by D&D. It's just funny that all the characters who revolve around their use of intrigue have been killed or dany'd. I don't think it's a coincidence. I think they're just too hard for these morons to write.

Oh no, I mean the books.I said, ASOIAF, not game of thrones.

In the books he wargs into ghost, and that`s how he will warg again into his own body.

>Littlefinger fags forgetting that faceless men revert to their original selves upon death

wew

How is transplanting your soul into an animal at will not "traditional magic"? I guess I don't know the definition of "traditional magic" is.

Attached: Bran 1552394013714.jpg (680x388, 37K)

i would pay to see this character nut

Attached: sad.jpg (768x431, 44K)

>take the black willingly
>was born close to the wall
>sister got raped by wildlings
>mother and father eaten by Thenns
>proud to be part of a thousand-year tradition
>at least I can keep other families safe
>some noble bastard shows up with his pet fatty
>acts like a prick, not part of a team. So selfish, doesn't he know what we're doing here?
>gains favour instantly, despite constant disobedience
>somehow he's now fucking night commander, come on!
>well, maybe he'll learn
>he's demanding we open the gates and let the fucking wildlings in?
>He's mad
>reluctantly help do the duty we froze for so many years to uphold
>it is done
>oh wait no some witch just brought him back to life
>get hung while the Thenns that ate my family watch and laugh
>fucking jon snow.exe

Attached: verticals-1521869517694.jpg (662x1883, 346K)

NO WATCH, NO WALL, NO WESTEROS AT ALL

It is telepathy, so anything affecting conciousness is a real deal. But this is not traditionall magic, like healing or fireballs.

You forgot that Cersei pushed her friend down the well?

sand snakes fight scene and that barristan death.

I guess renly died of old age then

Whats ironic is that Alliser would have bowed willingly to Jon if he knew he was a Targ.

His favorite persons son was literally serving under him at the wall and he treated him horribly

Damn. I was gonna play the GoT version of DnD and use traditional magic to get a gf but I guess that's a bust.

>that barristan death.

Attached: 1554930239108.png (885x4034, 3.26M)

why are the only black people in thrones a slave, a fighter, and a fish?

That black shadow was a representation of AIDS.
He died of AAIIIIIIIIDDDDSSSSSS

no magic can help you with this one bud

Alright motherfuckers. What food are you getting for the premier?

Attached: images (5).jpg (275x183, 12K)

and a Walder which is worse

I'm going out to eat.

>You forgot that Cersei pushed her friend down the well?

Because she's an evil bitch, not because she heard Maggy's prophecy or a "terrified little girl".

the usual

Attached: 1552405007515.jpg (1279x1706, 442K)

>going out to eat during the premier

w0t

I'm making Tyrion's beet salad and lemon cakes.

In all seriousness, Davos observes shadowbaby crawling out of Melisandre, after the death of renly, and this Shadowbaby supposedly kills Cortney Penrose. However, he was thrown from a tower.
If Melisandre could send a shadowbaby to kill Renly, why did she need Davos to drive her the Strom`s End?

I really hope we will get a reveal in Mel`s chapter in Winds of Winter that the shadow baby was just an illusion put on to convert Davos. Cortney was killed by his garrison. But the Renly part - that would be intresting.

>still watching GoT
who does this?

>going out for food at 10PM

yeah, i was confirming that. She is a fucked up individual, and all the prophesies are false, she lived up to it. She could have had as many kids as she wanted, but she choose 3

doesnt understand how time zones work

>sorry, sir, our restaurant closes at 9.45pm

Yea they hype him up for ages and then have him die to something half the other characters would overcome. Was pretty clear DnD had some bad blood with him even making fun of his actor.

have they ever said what milk of the puppy is? maybe in the books? seems weird you would use a puppy's milk for pain

He's fucking a WHITE MALE

lol this is probably bait but milk of the poppy is a nod to the poppy opiods they used for pain in war.

>what are the worst scenes in game of thrones?
Too many to remember from S5 onward, but off the top of my head, here are some of the most infamous scenes and sub-plots
>Pod's magic penis
>Yara vs. Doggos
>Tyrion's beetle speech
>Sand Snek introduction
>any angry Ellaria Sand scene
>Barry S's death
>Sneks vs. Jamie/Bron in the Water Gardens
>Pycel farts
>Danny mounts Drogon and flies away (and any future dragon riding scene for that matter)
>Terminator Waif
>Ed Sheerham
>Arya spars with Breanne
>Blackfish's death off screen
>Davos confronts Mel at Winterfell
>Stannis' death period.

Attached: troll-air-quotes.jpg (601x460, 60K)

>pycel farts
what? must have missed that

i remember they had some fart noises during the plays in braavos with arya but not that

Don't worry, summer islander. I bet the prequel will be more diverse.

lol this. I'm going out for a nice steak during the premiere, then i'm gonna come home and read the Yea Forums threads about how awful it is and how people want their time back.

Just like I have for the past 3 seasons

Nah he’s good

She’s so cute, I wish she were my gf :(

Attached: 64F7216B-A1B4-4BBD-84FA-2C368C9ABDC6.jpg (700x989, 129K)

D-D-D-DABID!

i'm gonna be sleeping then watch it when i get home from work. then go here to laugh at all the cringe. then updating youtube every 10minutes waiting for preston.

preston?

We can't use this, Stannis is a douche

T: D&D

Preston provides. Have you accepted his warmth yet?

Attached: 1500528889549.jpg (4000x2035, 1.26M)

Original script for Stannis death:

BRIENNE: “Do you have any last words?”

Stannis considers.

STANNIS: AAAARRGGGHHHHHHH

What is he, some kind of autist who can't accept that the show is bad, so makes up wild theories?

What should I make?

Attached: game of thrones cookbook.jpg (798x1024, 218K)

poison

What are you, some sort of tryhard who pretends to not know who the most handsome, funny, and interesting commentator on the franchise is?

Yeah, that must be it.

>If Melisandre could send a shadowbaby to kill Renly, why did she need Davos to drive her the Strom`s End?

Storms End is protect by magic spells, Melisandre needed to be inside the protective barrier before she could release the shadowbabby to kill Cortnay Penrose.

Attached: Carice-Van-Houten-Game-of-Thrones-00036.jpg (1330x951, 230K)

I think shadow babies are the eagles of Grrm: a plot device that looks cool however logically should end the plot of the books in two chapters, so he has to come up with reasons why nobody uses this overpowered magic again.
It would give Stannis so much more credit if he actually won the battle against Renly through some clever ploy. I mean, what the fuck was even his plan if it wasn`t for shadow babies?

I hope CIA is still alive, his death was bullshit

Who is she planning to kill now?

Attached: 15544736839733.jpg (2560x1920, 1.16M)

Just rewatched the Red Viper vs The Mountain fight and i can safely say that this was the only scene in the show that actually made me sick to my stomach. Watching the important characters die in the previous seasons and i still wasn't expecting it.

Nope, he's dead.

Attached: 1554696581573.jpg (600x660, 70K)

Can't wait until hot pie sits the iron throne at the end

Attached: tenor.gif (220x216, 186K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ombghLeF6hw
here's something to make you feel good

Ok. You got me. Shadowbinding is real and the Lord of Light is the one true god. ONE GOD ONE REALM ONE KING

New thread

Attached: 15544736214733.jpg (1620x2160, 881K)

Attached: k3Akdy0.gif (427x182, 978K)

I wish I was the father

damn who's this?

Carice van Houten, Melisandre

Attached: 1554916315818.jpg (1146x667, 407K)

Steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and a vegi burger patty (no bread) with pico de gallo. I'm dieting, unfortunately.