Hello y'all folks I know this a tv and movie board but I would like to make make every thread about my stupid fucking...

Hello y'all folks I know this a tv and movie board but I would like to make make every thread about my stupid fucking yank identity politics. Also I'm a literal fucking zoomer and I only heard about Yea Forums in 2016

Attached: retarded fat yank.png (218x231, 6K)

Sorry, the US has utter cultural dominance and TV/movies get used to push political agendas.

Unless you've got any better ideas, this'll continue until the Chinese push us into balkanization and take over as global hegemon.

>fat eurotrash upset that American media, which is consistently injected with politics, is being discussed by Americans on an American-made website hosted in America and filled with Americans.

Not surprising. Pretty much the status-quo.

If you hate it so much why don't you fuck off to your supposedly superior European websites?
I mean, those HAVE to exist, right?

Attached: Internet Censorship Agreement.jpg (928x649, 65K)

back to /pol/

Have sex

You didn't answer the question.

Look buddy, I do want to discuss TV and films. How do you think they'll change over the coming decades? Did you like the subtle CCP themes of The Wandering Earth?

Attached: Guilty.jpg (256x320, 38K)

You didn’t have sex

t. britbong who's been on Yea Forums since 2015

>wahhh americans bad
>let me go hang out every day on a site where 50% of posts are americans...that make sense heh

>hey folks I'm a eurofaggot on an American website where people almost exclusively discuss American films and television, WAAAH WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT AMERICA
Lmao butthurt eurotrash

Honestly not as bad as the not subtle at all American propaganda in almost all American releases. Hell captain marvel was basically an air force ad.

Have sex

Thx op good thread

butthurt liberal europoor/australian

based

>tfw don't live under a decrepit monarchy or unelected bureaucracy

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

2016 you say? Always nice to meet a fellow oldfag

Im a retarded fat yank and im tired of listening/reading about this tribal science bitch shit.

Attached: 1552809672338.gif (402x323, 2M)

you know, this is all yuropoors talk about on literally any board

Do Jews control all of your media too?

It's literally an Australian

>literally a 13 year old kid.
So, like you want to be taken as a retard? Zoomers literally want to be seen as retards. lol say it again!

Attached: 1545380684896.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Based fuck newfags

Have sex