Giannis out

>Giannis out
>Curry out
>Harden out
>Durant out
So is Yea Forums excited for Space Jam 2?

Attached: 1554954062130[1].jpg (1642x1048, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2019/02/22/kareem-abdul-jabar-lebron-james-goat-1327188.html
sportingnews.com/ca/nba/news/lakers-lonzo-ball-on-playing-with-lebron-james-dream-come-true-for-me/f4enmtrse6dp176fz8bianz8h
youtu.be/HRUzPVBh64Y
twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/1116264258566803457
streamable.com/pyr50
streamable.com/gwyqj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if bigfoot is actually just lebron james hiking

Is Delonte West in?

It's gonna be shit, no good cameos and it's gonna be focused on Lebron and his kids.

Attached: monstars.jpg (1242x1521, 343K)

>Those familiar with the script say Space Jam 2 will rely less heavily on a Dream Team of hoops luminaries than the Michael Jordan-led film, which saw more than a dozen real-life NBA stars cameo and grossed $231 million worldwide, not adjusted for inflation. Instead, LeBron's family arc is key, with a yet-to-be-cast teen character named Dom as the second lead, sources say.

Attached: 1542583768642.png (288x499, 375K)

It’ll be his son

if the first space jam was with MJ then why would the sequel not unequivocally be with Lebron?

Why do you fuckers care about NBA cameos from basketball players who probably cant act anyway

What? It does star LeBron. The first one had some other NBA players in it too though.

>knowing any basketball player in 2019
i only knew michael jordan and magic johnson because of memes back in the 90s, i dont give a shit, just hire tall black dudes and have them be basketball players, no one gives a shit. all black people look the same anyways

The real reason Lebron went to LA
Fuck Lebron, Boston uberalles

thats what makes them so good

Attached: Screenshot_20190410_210954.jpg (1080x1821, 450K)

Lebron is great at basketball but he is so unlikeable

this

>>Giannis out
>>Curry out
>>Harden out
>>Durant out
these faggots
theyre litterally the biggest stars in the nba but that fame doesnt last forever
plus wtf is harden doing after the 2nd round???

OH SNAP.
He's in alrite.

Lebron is almost as good at basketball as he thinks he is.

Lol everyone hates LeBron so much. If they made curry or harden the main star it would have 20 NBA stars signing up.

>Nuggets go on a 12-0 run to take the lead by 1

wasn't expecting this

GET THIS DUB NUGGETS!!

do they get 1st in the west if they win

Are we really gonna pretend that the Space Jam cast was star studded. It had Shawn fucking Bradley and Muggsey.

>Are we really gonna pretend that the Space Jam cast was star studded

It had Charles Barkley.

Attached: waifu.png (920x520, 645K)

Yea, there's a reason why I didn't name him. Or Barkley. Or Ewing. Or Larry Johnson who was relevant at the time but the average person has no clue of today. It also had Bird, but I have no doubt LeBron can get Kareem if he wants him since he's Kareem's favorite player(mostly for off the court stuff though).

>Or Barkley
s mh didn't mean to name him twice but he is like two people ainthe LBVS

mugsey was world famous for being tiny but good enough for the association you goddamn imbecile

they should have gotten curry or brady

Barkely and Ewing are hall of famers, and Larry Johnson was a mutliple time all star. I get that space jam didnt have a couple more bigger nba names like Mitch Richmond and Gary Payton for example, but it’s still a solid group. Much better than what Lebron is gonna put out there

I’m hyped for Russ to get a best supporting actor Image Award.

Spud Webb was way more famous. Muggsy is like an in-between popularity of Spud and Earl Boykins.

>Kareem's favorite player

Really? Fuck, I actually respected Kareem before this, too.

>Barkely and Ewing are hall of famers, and Larry Johnson was a mutliple time all star.
Negro why are you saying this like I was suggesting anything different? We don't know who LeBron will put in there but Space Jam was a C cast on average.

And he remained a starting point guard for a long time. Far from a bum. Heck, even Shawn Bradley was good defensively. That’s about the nicest thing I can say about Shawn Bradley

cringe

reddit "humor"

I was just reiterating the fact

no, the warriors have that locked up.

Wait, will LeBron face the Monstars too?

Attached: 1536620314583.png (2560x1440, 1.11M)

bah
wanted the nignugs to finish 1st after they led most the year
or maybe bc i just don't like superteams

newsweek.com/2019/02/22/kareem-abdul-jabar-lebron-james-goat-1327188.html

He wrote a piece on him.
Headline:
>LeBron is bigger than the 'GOAT' debate, he's a hero for our time

Attached: CaBron chuckles.jpg (786x931, 62K)

They lost that seeding some games ago.

It all makes sense when you realize that kareem is super resentful of MJ being branded as the greatest when kareem is the greatest offensive player of all time who is 3rd in all time blocks. Kareem might actually be the greatest if you look at his complete resume

>tfw Clevelander

Attached: why up in the air.png (158x215, 71K)

At least you have Kevin Love who was hurt most the season, I guess.

>get best player in 20 years
>get like 3 n.1 picks
>only get 1 championship out of it
Dan Gilbert should be forced to sell tbqh.

Keep in mind the original space jam didn't have many actually good players on the monstars. at least two of them were outright scrubs picked solely because they were tall(and white) and short.

It was a team MJ could reasonably have beaten with a team of cartoons.

I mean it's Wilt if not MJ but I doubt that's it. No reason for him to prop up someone else instead of himself if that's what he's worried about. He does care about social issues, and MJ actually got shit for it even back in his prime(look up Craig Hodges for one).

MJ is definitely resentful of LeBron though. I'm a born and raised Chicago MJfag and think he's easily the greatest but I like LeBron too and it's obvious he's always been insecure about him. Narratives matter a lot too, because LeBron is vocal on social issues and MJ never was that is going to help LeBron's GOAT argument(even though it shouldn't).

>made that joke back in january
>didn't get a single (You) in /nba/

Nobody wants to act with Lebron because he's one of the worst teammates in the league and there's no novelty in doing Space Jam 2 like there was for Space Jam. It's a pretty transparent effort for Lebron to be like Jordan by doing the same movie that Jordan did.

Oh also, admittedly I didn't read the piece but I don't think he called LeBron the GOAT. I think he was saying something like "who cares, he's the most important player for what he did socially".

you got odell stfu

You predicted Magic would only last 9 months in January?

>Nobody wants to act with Lebron because he's one of the worst teammates in the league
That's an outright meme. LeBron has always been regarded as one of the best teammates ever, ESPECIALLY for a superstar, let alone one of his stature. He never shut out young players or scrubs throughout his career, they were all always welcomed with open arms.

Warriors 4 Celtics 3

Kyrie cunts it up on game 7.

>tfw live in Milwaukee
Can't wait for the inevitable anti giannis brigade when we inevitably choke

Attached: 1522906619749.jpg (337x308, 19K)

Yea, no, Celtics aren't making it out the East. It will probably be Raptors and Sixers. I can't accurately gauge Bucks and Nuggets. Newfagteams who overperform usually end up disappointing the first year or two before going to the Finals if ever.

Gonna be fun watching Giannis get double teamed by Drummond and Balaké. SVG gon fuck him up.

you're fuckin' dumb, bud

I'm already tired of Giannis fake humble tryhard act. Just the last 2 months his attitude got lame.

You know it’s coming. Media does not take it easy on small markets when they lose a big game/series

>Yea, no, Celtics aren't making it out the East.
Smart just got injured and the Cs play much better with one of the main guys out of commission (as long as it's not Al). The rest of the East is fucked.

Nate Robinson was probably even more popular. They are popular for being short and nothing more. But I guess "fan favorites" still count for something, I was only speaking to skill.

For most of the season I didn't buy into the Celtics having major issues but I think it's undeniable now. Kyrie is great too but when a group isn't playing good together it doesn't matter how stacked it is.

Not him, but truthfully Bogues was a very average NBA player.

>team succeeds
>all credit goes to Lebron
>team fails
>all blame goes to teammates
>coach constantly on hot seat
>teammates constantly on trading block
>national media obsessed with your failings

It is not fun to play with Lebron.

Not a fucking chance. He will get a bunch of slack the first year, which is fine. Do you know how many time Durant fucked up before he got shit? It only started after 3-1 vs GSW and then of course what he did after.

Giannis is a bum with a bad attitude who is babied by the refs all season long. One of the very worst offenders along with Embiid and Harden. The bucks are not built for playoff basketball and have no chance against the raptors, much less the nuggets or warriors.

>>all blame goes to teammates
How in the absolute fuck can you still say this with a straight face after this season? That's an even bigger meme.

>It is not fun to play with Lebron.
Okay Durant

>Lakers’ Lonzo Ball on playing with LeBron James: 'It was a dream come true for me. Watching him my whole life, it was everything I thought it would be. He's not only a great basketball player but a great person. I looked at him like a big brother.'
sportingnews.com/ca/nba/news/lakers-lonzo-ball-on-playing-with-lebron-james-dream-come-true-for-me/f4enmtrse6dp176fz8bianz8h

>inb4 he was forced to say that

Tbh i'm trying to be positive but I feel pretty much the same. Red flags for me was during the last 10 games or so when it was possible to get to 3rd and they sad "it's on now" and then proceeded to lose 3 or 4 in a row. Anything less than the finals has grounds to be a major disappointment and Smart is literally the 2nd worst guy to lose at this point. Eh.

I think it's more his passive aggressive attitude he has when the team starts losing. Nobody wants to be around a leader like that.

Fuck you, Shawn Bradley high fived me when I was little.

His passive aggressive attitude is with the media, he isn't like that with his teammates. And don't post that misleading bench pic either.

>Melo had his talent taken away before the movie even started

that guy is dedicated

He injured himself doing that, right?

Lebron’s a cancer when things get bad. A vagina, if you will.

what a mark

earth is screwed because there's no way he'll be able to make a basket int he last 5 mins of the game

They should unironically get Shannon Sharpe to costar

>earth
???

In a basketball movie?

I think he means that LeBron will be playing for Earth's freedom

he could be the coach or something

Not really. He stayed positive and laughing and got criticized even for that. He literally doesn't deserve shit for this year but he got an avalanche daily since his return from his injury that people pretend didn't happen along with all the other crucial ones. Hell, these last few games he was one of the biggest cheerleaders on the bench when the roster was full of 3rd stringers and G-leaguers.

my bad just assumed he was talking about the playoffs

Bill Murray

Come on now, he's literally one of the most clutch players ever. His only truly bad clutch years were his first one in Miami and maybe his second. The rest of his career he hit plenty of big shots.

LeBron will be player/coach

also this year before his injury he was leading the league in 4th quarter points

try being a Kings fan nigga
We're happy we won 39 games this year and yet it's the 12th year in a row under .500 and missing the playoffs
future looks bright though

Wow, Rockets had the second seed ready to be clinched just in their second last game and now drop to 4th. That pretty much ends Harden's MVP consideration even though he deserves it.

First round between Thunder and Blazers will be maybe one of the best of the playoffs, everything else is meh. Maybe Boston/Indiana will be ok or Spurs/Nugs.

Attached: 1553572672663.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

not when it matters Kyrie and Ray Allen hit the winning shots in the only close finals he won

yawn

Might put some money on 2 1-8 upsets. Cucks are weaker than they look and have guys injured and the Clips were playing pretty much the best offense in the league to finish the season. Both series are gonna be gude.

I have no idea about the Bucks and Nuggets. They can either be a dark horse that overachieves or be all hype. I can see it going either way. I just wanna see Giannis match up with Embiid. Looking like it will be a years long great rivalry.

The Clippers aren't beating the Warriors. I don't know enough about the Buck/Pistons though.

Giannis is pretty much the perfect modern 5 but if teams keep having banger-types at the 5, he's gonna go "I'm not playing the 5, I don't wanna get hit on every play" at some point. Having said that, most teams are focusing on chucking so that may not happen at all.

youtu.be/HRUzPVBh64Y

>inb4 they were already up
don't move the goalposts
>in the only close finals he won

>game 7
>last 30 sec against a dynastic team dagger
>tim duncan court slap
Unironically one of the most clutch shots of all time. Also, LeBron single handedly brought the Heat back in the 4th quarter of that game where Ray Allen hit the game winner and they were down big, late. That's not the Ray Allen game, that's the headband game. LeBron also got a huge end of game chasedown block in that game with the Kyrie shot. Now go to sleep, Skip.

I haven't watched Giannis enough but I feel like Embiid is more skilled and Giannis relies more on athleticism. I think because of that Embiid will age better when Centers usually decline early.

>monkeyball discussion on tv
Its not even real, its like run run run and put a ball in a hoop, twirl, jump do it again. It dont amount to jack shit.

I always hear about how great Yea Forums is but they're pretty much no different from youtube discussions from the few times I went over the years. Yea Forums while rare has always had chill good basketball discussions. Seems to have an older average age in the threads too.

The Bucks are going to at least get to the ECF. They're a very balanced team and the spread offense Budenholzer has them playing is really tough to defend against.

Giannis is more of a faceup guy and his post game relies on him out-stretching the adversary. It's legitimate to say Embiid has more game but then that's like saying Bird had more game than LeBron- when you're that much better physically it doesn't even matter. And Biid needs to get better on D. Everyone's seen Al dick him around enough times already.

It's gonna take pretty much all the negative shit you heard about the Warriors being true as well as the Clips being pretty much literally on fire but it's not impossible. Just reeeeeeally fucking unlikely.
Pistons have one of the most legit chances out of anyone in the east at slowing down Giannis but it all depends on Blake not being an idiot and chucking on every possession. Middleton might have it easier tho.

No Mirotic and no Brogdon sucks really bad for them tho.

I don't know who's on the Bucks team, but I remember that Popovich's plan against the Suns was let Stoudemire score all he wants and stop everyone else. I wonder if that would work.

Middleton, Bledsoe and Brook Lopez. Midd can light it up and they don't really have any decent wing defenders. Or any decent wings at all.

Space Jam 1 is just about one guy, MJ.

Space Jam 2 will also just be about one guy, LBJ.

I.e. other guys don't matter.

Space Jam 1 only netted 10 million dollars domestically.

That's a low bar.

Am I the only one who thinks Wade is the closest one to Jordan, not Kobe? Not in terms of skill level, just literally how they play.

>unironically thinking clippers can beat the warriors
Wew lad.

>memes back in the 90s

Memes were invented in 2009, get off my board boomer

Oh wow didn't even realize he said that. That's the easiest sweep of all time. Only hope of Warriors not 3-peating is some Draymond-Durant drama occurring mid-series. The thing about what makes Durant going there so bitchmade is that all of the main Warios individually are vulnerable and can play trash under pressure but with him the chances that all of them do at the same time, especially 4 times in 7 games makes it a damn near statistical impossibility. Also, I always forget that they got Cousins too. I know people think he's not a good fit but I guarantee he will be good in the playoffs.

Still hoping for the choke of a lifetime, it would be even worse than 3-1 which is saying a lot.

You're both taking the Clippers too lightly. If the Warriors locker is as bad as people say, one game where they give up 140 might set the whole thing alight.

I think you're taking them too heavily lel

Sure. Mainly I just wanna see the big cheeses implode.

I do too but when you act like they have a chance of losing you are lending credence to idea that their championships are in any way legitimate. It's whatever, everyone knew what these 3 seasons would be like, I still think it's over after this season. Durant's leaving but he's still not getting any respect for those chips.

>Shawn Bradley
>Muggsy Bogues
>Larry Johnson
>Patrick Ewing
>Charles Barkley

>Dream Team of hoops luminaries

HAHAHAHAHA

they have the same number of rings as I do

That's fair but I don't hate them that much to say that the chips are illegitimate. Durant's was a bitch move and it'll always be a bitch move but the team play speaks for itself. As for Durant leaving everyone acts like it's a done deal but I'm not so sure. Why the fuck would you want to go put up with Dolan of all things?

It would however be extremely hilarious if the Warriors lost in the 1st round and Durant wound up on the Clips next year.

plot twist will be that lebron is joining the monsters

Naw, it's not legitimate. I always have to question who is worse in the ordeal. Durant? Or the Warriors core, especially Steph, for recruiting him. People keep bringing up past super teams but this situation is completely unprecedented. I know LeBron got even more hate for the Miami thing and it subdues pretty quick when going back to Cleveland but Durant really doesn't deserve to have that be let go. Even then it took LeBron a monumental all time achievement to fully change into a face again for something far less egregious. I don't know if he's going to the Knicks, but I think he's leaving. I think the Warriors deep down don't really feel good about what they did either. I mean look at Dray, he is the one who called him crying and he doesn't even respect Durant and thinks he's weak.

I'm definitely not with you when it comes to Durant v Lebron. I'd put them on par- you have to remember THE DECISION which was just fucking dreadful and the "not 1 not 2 not 3" and as soon as it went even slightly sour he went "thanks for all the fish" and back to the slighted wife all "honey I'm home even though I'd been fucking someone else for 4 years. now get me my shoes and paper". Nah, fuck that. If Durant is bitchy because it's the easy way out, Lebron is like having his cake and eating it too. Like yeah, I can play the loyal superstar so long as I've already got my rings elsewhere. Double fuck that. I'd have respected him more if he'd stayed with the Heat and I hated those fuckers. Wade especially.

As for their drama as inclined as I am to want to believe it, I have to admit it may very well be misdirection so that they explain their mediocre play during the season and not be accused of coasting, which they most definitely did.

Boy you're talking about feelings like a female. Purely from a basketball perspective Durant's move is on a different stratosphere.

Nah, I'm talking about feelings like a fan of a team, as opposed to a fan of some random leaping nignog.

we get it you don't watch sports. Now get out of this thread you fucking nerd

But that shit doesn't mean anything except for nba drama. You're talking about shit like Carlos Boozer did to the Cavs. I'm talking about purely basketball moves. I don't care about who Durant is as a person. I don't care what he did to the Thunder or Westbrook(who I always liked and thought was the alpha of the team and always was the scapegoat for KD's failures). , I care about the fact that he made the most pussy move in history and ruined the last 3 years of basketball. And while we're at it, Heat era was one of the most fun eras of basketball, especially because they were totally beatable.

Michael Jordan had charisma. LeNegro James is a fuckin' dopey retard who will absolutely ham it up and suck a fat dick.

Didney will fine a way via marketing to turn this into a civil rights issue and get gullible negros to turn out in droves like they did for Black Panther, and the horde of sympathetic onions whites will come out in a show of solidarity to the black people they so desperately hope to one day befriend and then watch fuck their wives.

About 20% of the actual audience will be families with kids attempting to watch a cartoon/live action whimsical basketball adventure and they will find a mediocre film that will eventually be up for academy award nominations for being so cultured and brave. I say nominations and not wins because as much as the jews that run hollywood and the academy love to throw their black pets a bone, they sure as fuck won't give away one of their retarded awards to them. Those are reserved for other jews and only the good-est of the goyim.

There's only one man who can save this movie. The star of John Wick 3 and the GOAT of basketball. Bobi

Attached: Boban-Marjanovic-does-a-fadeaway-dunk-vs.-Wizards.jpg (1890x1063, 344K)

He played a kind of male bimbo making fun of self cameo in Trainwreck(which got a ton of praise from critics). He's above making himself look perfect. Also, I can already see the joke early in the movie about the shitty Lakers season and a "no defense" joke like with Michael and his baseball stint.

Come on dude. You're acting like the 2nd/3rd best player joining a 73 win team is that far removed from the actual best player joining a championship winner (and pretty much 3rd best player at the time) and one of if not the best big in the conference. Also, they were beatable? I think they won as much as the commissioner allowed them to. That "awesome" Spurs team that almost swept them got shat out in the first round by the clippers next year.

And yeah, I do care what players do to team, how much fun is watching a league where the small market is just regular season fodder since anyone who's anyone leaves for whoever's successful at the time?

Why did Detroit sign Baynes and Boban and then never used them?

>Dirk Nowitzki now officially retired so we can't have a Nazi Monstar

Attached: bc1.jpg (221x225, 10K)

>Dirk crying when the Spurs played a video tribute to him at the beginning of the game

I know how Mavs fans feel after Duncan retired. Although I don't know if Dirk officially retired.

Attached: 1535843698699.png (542x544, 188K)

>excited
Only if the GSW MONSTARS win.

Come on dude, you're acting like those are comparable? That's such disingenuous bullshit. They were unproven, and the fact that they went 2-2 only shows it wasn't that bad of a move(I didn't like it either, I wanted him to go to the Knicks). Stop it man. Just stop it. There are plenty of super teams that didn't work out. The fact is Miami lost that first year because they had identity issues on whose team it was. Don't put stars teaming up to form a new team on the level of an MVP joining an actual championship team that just came off a historic season. Never mind the fact he did it against the team that beat him instead of trying to take out the team that beat him. False ass equivalence, I can't believe people try to act like they're similar.

>I think they won as much as the commissioner allowed them to. That "awesome" Spurs team that almost swept them got shat out in the first round by the clippers next year.
Say no more, if you're this retarded then you should believe that all of it is acting, including the basketball decisions we're talking about.

Also, Mavs got fucking robbed in 2006, that was one of the most tainted chips too. No, not rigged, just awful officiating and flopping that would make Harden blush. And Wade never made it out the first round without another MVP on the team and that's in the East.

Baynes was used he was the primary backup to Drummond. Boban was not used because Stan VAn Gundy was a joke of coach who doesn't know how to coach big men. Luckily Boban is now on the 76ers where the coach there actually knows how to coach and has encouraged Boban to shoot 3 pointers which he's actually good at. It has made Boban a lot more viable to put on the court and he seems to be thriving in philly putting up great numbers and getting good minutes

Midway thru the movie, Lebron trades away this LA team for the toon squad.

redpill me on nugs, does anyone actually believe that they can make it to wcf

He did. They went super crazy all out in the last home game the night before. Barkley, Pippen, Bird, Shawn Kemp, and Detlef Shrimp all attended and spoke mid court after the game. He said "this is my last home game" during the ceremony.

To be honest, I enjoy the sugary stuff with Wade and Dirk but I feel like the NBA is getting way too sentimental, it seems like there's a tribute video for everything and everyone now.

>Although I don't know if Dirk officially retired.
he announced it in his last home game thats its official hes done after this season

dark horse team, no one really knows what they willl do in the playoffs

depends on matchups

im pretty sure giannis is gonna be the goat or at least like top 5 alltime am i retarded

Attached: 1553340569043.jpg (753x611, 87K)

He has potential, only because it seems like there's no real answer for him in today's NBA.

there's absolutely no chance that blazers don't get swept w/o nurkic

Oh but what Doc Rivers did was too fuckin cool. Absolutely loved that.

Anyone else not a fan of all the Paul Pierce disrespect even if you're not a fan and don't even like Celtics?

They should have made a movie out of Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden instead of whatever weakass shit bron is going to put out.

>Doc Rivers lost out on possibly signing Tim Duncan cause he wouldn't let his wife fly on the team plane

Attached: 1537325565730.jpg (750x747, 86K)

Wade was getting calls like that the whole post season. It was amazing how many fouls he seemed to get.

He made a total fool out of himself and is paying for it, I don't see any problem with that.

Oh, I just remembered Blake Griffin actually said in an interview not too long ago he wants to be in the new Space Jam

He's been getting clowned for years now though. I think he's only saying stuff recently like this and "I'm a better shooter than Klay" and "I was LeBron's best rival" because people are acting like he didn't exist. He is one of the best player of the 2000s, people treat him like he was a scrub.

Broke Jordan's Finals FT attempts record. Pretty much says it all. Every drive was a whistle.

i mean based on current standings looks like 2nd round will be Golden State vs Houston and Thunder vs Denver

hol up

Attached: Untitled.png (618x48, 1K)

he said he wanted to but that he wasn't asked. Nobody cares about Blake Griffin anymore.Hell I'm a pistons fan and I don't care really

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Did you want the Raptors I the 1st round?

>11-30 on a 36% shooting year
yikes, I think these end of season games really don't mean anything lol

Jamal Crawford dropped 50 in Dirk's last home game but he's at least done that multiple times throughout his career.

Well obviously end season is garbage time, but still a rookie goon with a PER of 5.6 dropping 40 is kinda incredible

So we're gonna have another "space jam" thread on saturday for the playoffs right?

Attached: 1525440628489.png (200x200, 42K)

Isn't that dude white? When was the last time a white guy scored 40?

I unironically thought that was The Professor until I googled him.

A few bi-racial people this season, that's about it.

>When was the last time a white guy scored 40?
His dad, Ted Cruz, in 1993.

of course. I was hoping we would drop from 6th to 7th to avoid Embiid and the 76ers since Drummond gets owned by Embiid. But would have been a nice series to watch Boban and Tobias play against the pistons and Blake. But in terms of teams I think we could beat Toronto is definitely the most vulnerable. IDK if we can deal with Giannis on the Bucks

They done fucked up stealing Shawn Bradley’s skills, they should’ve had a scene where after they stole all the NBA players skills Bradley was actually better since his only skill was getting tea bagged while getting posterized.

Nikola Jokic scored 41 in 2017-2018

Shoulda known that. Just pleased nobody replied
>white? nah he gray, son.

Boban is a situational player who can break games open against other big centers but he can easily get run off the floor. Takes a skilled coach to deploy him correctly and get the most of out of him.

Oh, Alex Caruso has genuinely been balling out the past month or so. He's already a Laker fan favorite because of that, after being a nobody previously(never really got the opportunity till shit hit the fan).

I'm a non-Magic fan living in Orlando for work, should I go to one of the Raps-magic games here, or will it be depressing seeing them get blown out. I was hoping for either Bucks or Sixers to be the match up so I could see some freak athleticism at least

It all started with the Kobe farewell tour (and also Jeters in baseball). Now every star gets a going away party for their entire last season.

Every team has a fan favorite player.

Ichiro also just got a huge big good bye in Japan which was very nice. I'm ok with that final game stuff, but season long is a bit much. And to Dirk's credit, he asked for none of it, it was bestowed on him. I feel like the level of player who gets it will start getting lower and lower and then it will be awkward if another player doesn't get it or might depress them. Bringing up Pierce again, this kind of stuff has to hurt. Most great players never got a graceful ending though.

ayy wade supa litty
twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/1116264258566803457

Do you like basketball and the money isn't an issue? Then why not? Kawhi is interesting enough to see.

Mid tier stars like Pierce do get forgotten by the general public pretty quick. If he had not gotten traded to the nets and stayed with the Celtics his whole career instead of bouncing around his last few years he would probably be better remembered though.

>when you visit bron's vineyard after retiring

Wade not being able to jump on the scorers table was hilarious.

It basically started with MJ rocketing the NBA to superstardom and has been snowballing ever since til we've gotten to the point now that half the teams in the league have their own star player.

The movie is going to be shit no matter what. It's going to be focused on LeBron, who has the charisma of the average person here. He will also refuse to be made fun of; No Fun Allowed

>He will also refuse to be made fun of; No Fun Allowed
This has already been addressed, he's not that kind of person.Look at his role in Trainwreck. He's pretty goofy, did you not see the OP? He's done goofy corny stuff like that his entire career.

streamable.com/pyr50

Did anyone see Uncle Drew?

Why don't you love him racist?
streamable.com/gwyqj

Attached: 1550399640444.jpg (1200x734, 122K)

He thought he was Kobe. They don't love him like that.

sheeit meant for

But when did he ever actually think that, or that he was loved like that

Attached: f8e.gif (351x276, 2.18M)

Oh, let's not forget that they wanted to do a tribute for Isaiah Thomas on the same night as Pierce's jersey retirement, after IT already declined it the first visit because he wanted family to be there. Pierce was completely right to take issue with that, and it was wrong for people to call him selfish. Especially when the tribute in the first place only had to be done because Celtics fans themselves think Ainge betrayed him.

Lebron’s jew comment will keep this film from ever being made

Maybe Lebron can lock Magic down to a role now that his happy ass resigned

>tfw I don't care about the players, only for Looney Tunes characters to come back on the big screen

Attached: 1530497379854.jpg (612x528, 22K)

Smart is kill and Haywood is still shook, Celtics will struggle in the first round

that was so stupid

Will he give him aids on set? Magic loves aids.

No, but his "son" will.

celtics are a huge fucking mess but they should ease on through pacers, bucks on the other hand

So who's the worst team in each conference playoffs?