Someone explain this to me...

Someone explain this to me. There is rape all over GoT and no one really complains too much about it and most people love the show.

HOWEVER Sword Art Online rape episode was just censored in ALL western streaming services and people are happy it was censored. Explain that.

Attached: Sansa-Stark-Game-of-Thrones-Image-for-InUth-2.jpg (750x500, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai.animestigma.com/the-tales-trilogy-kounai-shasei-episode-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people fear the incel

There were tons of people that complained about Ramsay raping Sansa, which is ironic considering Sophie Turner didn't even care.

i mean why do people even care about rape in shows with murder? Would you rather be raped or murdered lol

And season 1 has dany being raped much more graphically

They only complained because he was a white male.
I mean for fucks sakes that mongoloid raped that blnode bitch on camera and no one batted an eyelash.

People got mad because it was not in the novels. It wa a choice made by the producers.

Sword Art Online isn't on HBO

So was Drogo raping Daenerys

The rape in IncelSwordOnline got '''censored'' because it was to fucking pathetic and retarded even for the human refuse that consume that shit.

of course the jew directors would make that change

based

h-hey anyone got a source?

>I don't like it, so my double-standard is justified.

Neck yourself, roastie.
I've never even heard of Swordart Online and even I can tell your logic is warped leg-beard delusion.

So you missed the Sansa rape shitstorm then?

Haven't actually seen it, but from what I unserstand about it, I'm guessing it's because they though SAO would be more kid firendly. Not only is it animated, but it's very bright and colorful and the power fantasy is aimed at 12-15 year old boys with enough edge to make them feel adult.

I mean not really, in the books it's just Sansa's literal surrogate.

Who got raped in sao?

Watch at your own risk. It's highly disturbing

Attached: tales_trilogy.webm (512x320, 2.88M)

Arya’s***

What a surprise/tv/ can’t read

It isn't a double standard, it is about having standards at all. Even at it's most pants on head, Sand Snake twin daggery, retarded moments game of thrones is heads and tails better than a basic and bland as fuck show like SAO. It isn't a double standard it is that SAO simply doesn't meet the standard.

That's a poorly thought out insult when the only person who'd make that comment about the surrogate, even if whose it was was incorrect, would only say that if they had read the books.

>And season 1 has dany being raped much more graphically
Can't rape what you legally own

What happens afterwards? Asking for a friend

Are you saying slaves can't be raped?

Who was in the wrong here?

Here
hentai.animestigma.com/the-tales-trilogy-kounai-shasei-episode-2/
Skip to around 17:00

Ask Thomas Jefferson...

Don't expect reason or logic from the left.

They're like rabid dogs.

That's not half a disturbing as shit I see on here all the time.

Thats medium salsa at best for these standards.

It's a joke you fag

Because one is "Art" and the other is anime

From what I remember, a lot of the female viewers identified with Sansa. She was a Stark, the "good guys", and was the most normal of the bunch. A lot of people were excited to see Sansa gain powers like the rest of the Stark children, but while her younger brother was off being a literal god, she gets raped. Also, she gets raped by one of the most evil characters, and people wanted to see Ramsay get his comeuppance way before he even raped Sansa. So while everyone already despised Ramsay, he gets one final moment of villainy. This was probably the tipping point for a lot of the people who saw him as too much of a cartoon villain, and not a well developed evil character like Cersei or Littlefinger.

The reason why Daenerys's rape was not as controversial was 1. GoT had a way lower viewership in the first season obviously, 2. nobody really knew her character yet / self-inserted as her (though, I'd say more girls do they with Daenerys than Sansa), and 3. Daenerys proved herself a strong female leader not too shortly afterwards. Even now, Sansa has barely proved herself to be strong in any way. Her defeat of Littlefinger was almost entirely because of her brother godmodding.

>Her defeat of Littlefinger was almost entirely because of her brother godmodding.
Plus the convenience of overpowered Aria...

Thanks user

Murdered.