Attached: CapeKino.png (871x644, 59K)

Avatar 2 will triple whatever Endgames makes.

how many times has capeshit failed to beat Avatar by now?

lol

i cant even imagine being the kind of person that would watch a movie about comic book characters

22+
And Avatar didn’t have a preexisting fanbase lol!

One billion on opening day confirmed

What can be done about the manchild epidemic? Imagine being a "person" that watches superhero movies
>OMG everybody else wants to see this so I do too!
>Hehe references! XD

it won't
"omg cgi is cool!" can't happen more than once
and notice how despite how much avatar made, nobody talks about it? it's because it's forgettable in every other aspect
it's a product of it's time

Avatar is a Disney movie now hahahahhahahaha

I hardly know anyone who even saw the first. Story was cliche boring shit. People don't go to the theatre for CGI alone anymore sorry m8

you laugh now, but you'll be crying later

>le run Avatar for over a year meme and make cinemas run it for longer than they want meme so people see it more
Uh-huh. Imagine if Disney does the same for Endgame.

People talk about Avatar all the time, nobody has ever been able to equal its perfectly crafted formula of escapist blockbuster. What other movie in the past decade spawned that many online forums and had people presenting with psychological problems because they wanted to live in its world

You do realize that will all be going to Disney right?

This. I really don't see why they are even bothering with the sequels. Having a cool cgi world ain't gonna cut i

23 in disney years

it was the people that kept seeing it that made it stay

All I care about is Cameron dabbing on all other movies.

I can’t wait for based Cameron to refresh my patricianeyez after all this capeshit

cope

yeah it was just anti-American propaganda right after America destroyed the global economy. All the gooks and Eurocucks went to watch Americans get blown the fuck out by space injuns.

Attached: Avatar subtle villain .jpg (1921x1073, 166K)

>Imagine if Disney does the same for Endgame
they won't It'd cannibalize sales for the other dozen Disney movies coming out this year

First, good.
Second, fuck capeshit.
Third, based Cameron.
Fourth, go fuck yourself.