People actually like this schlock

>people actually like this schlock
>muh godfather
>muh mafia
>muh kino
boomers, the whole lot of you

Attached: 1530117193330.jpg (1396x1982, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=si4rMCJBD3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me it's Scarface (1932)

Attached: scarface_1932.jpg (560x763, 136K)

it's a good movie

It’s a wonderful movie. I know you’re just baiting, but it truly is the pinnacle of Hollywood movies.

>it truly is the pinnacle of Hollywood movies.
Only if you ignore anything before the 1970s. Movies like Sunset Boulevard or The Big Sleep shit on The Godfather

bait or cgi addicted zoomer

Really? Recommend me some more.

White Heat
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Bonnie and Clyde
The Apartment
Gone With the Wind

Sunset Boulevard is literally the most overrated movie of all time. I can't think of another "classic" that is so cinematically and narratively uninteresting.
The Big Sleep is decent, I guess.

Can someone explain to me why they were letting that solozos dude win at pinochle? I never got that scene.

Yikes

thanks, I’ll have to watch these

>Sunset Boulevard is literally the most overrated movie of all time. I can't think of another "classic" that is so cinematically and narratively uninteresting.
Watch more classics, there are far more overrated films than that from the era. For example Gilda or 8 1/2

Thank god someone finally broke the fucking programming. Anyone who has ever enjoyed this movie for a second is an NPC.

saying that The Godfather sucks is one of the most popular contrarian opinions here. And it's always with similar arguments like
>people actually like this schlock
>muh godfather
>muh mafia
>muh kino
>boomers, the whole lot of you

how the fuck is this #15 on Letterboxd’s top 250?

Silent films are fucking spooky.

Attached: 5CBFDA1B-2E5F-4A72-BCD8-D5D913B89F79.png (220x344, 165K)

>Is it truuuueeee? MICHAEL!?

Attached: silvio-dante-fa1df8df-8829-443d-9394-f27a878b530-resize-750.jpg (600x400, 22K)

why were his impressions so shit yet everyone thought he was great?

I'M MOE GREENE

Do you know how I know you grew up without a father?

what

thanks for the commentary jeff

Kill yourself my man

lmao if you think they were good you're deluded. They were probably shit on purpose just to show how they love and idolize those movies. If you saw some guy on Youtube do that impression without Tony and the others laughing their asses off, it wouldn't be funny to you and you would realize it's not even good.
Steven Van Zandt wasn't even an actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=si4rMCJBD3E
Even the youtube comments get it

Just came in here to laugh at the Godfather defenders. A film with a meandering plot full of two dimensional characters killed off before you even realize who they are, with no deeper meaning or message other than "kids take after their parents". A jew funded love letter by a wop to his criminal forebears, glorifying a subhuman race of half arab nigger brainlets who helped singlehandedly turn a once proud and moral nation into a niggerfied cesspool of crime and vice. There's never been an Italian president and there never will be, though you fucking pussy eating gabagool munchers got pretty close with Obama.

>muh niggers and jews
thanks for your opinion, I still like the movie.

What the fuck is this nonsense?

Attached: 1517689039415.gif (280x302, 3.75M)