He will die in Endgame SCREENCAP THIS

>guy who is dubbing his scenes in india let this out
>local tv news press junket stuff this week from...

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 6K)

I just wish you weren't a liar.

You can't kill a god

Bullshit

[can't have blond haired blue eyed Chad superheroes anymore, gotta have ugly pug looking groid Valkyrie has the leader of the Asgardians]

Its true, he'll die to bring Loki and the Asgardians back.

Thor, Cap and Iron die in this. They will hurt thanos pretty bad but not enough. And when we think its all over, our Lord Thanos will face captain marvel, and he will die.
There will be a sad funeral scene where the whole galaxy thanks the heros for their sacrifice, and captain marvel will become leader of the avengers, kicking off the future of the MCU.

Like I said screencap this.
Now it makes sense that Ragnarok was such a lark, Feige had this mapped out for years, so he knew that Thor 3 didnt really matter in the grand scheme, so when Hemsworth said he wanted to do something fun and different for the next Thor, Feige let him do it.

I think Hulk will die too. He'll be Professor Hulk in the movie, he needs to be strong enough and smart enough to wield the gauntlet.

Only Captain Marvel dies after the first Thanos encounter
All of them come back, even Loki, Hela has a cameo too

Are you quoting will Ferrell in the SNL skit where the family is having dinner in awkward silence?

i wish zyklon b would be pumped through the ventilation at every showing of endgame. just imagine how much society would immediately improve

>indian fucks up everything
of course

Attached: grape knight.png (355x355, 193K)

Why? Do Marvel fans all have lice?

>someone dies in an epic moment of self sacrifice
>OH NO
>everyone left alive comes together and defeats Thanos
>somber scene as the Avengers stand together in remembrance of all who fell in battle
>a muffled toilet flush is heard as Ant Man walks out of the bathroom
>"Whoa, guys why the long faces?"
>"Well... we reversed the Snap. But... at what cost..."
>"What??? All the dead guys? Geddouta here!"
>everyone looking puzzled as Ant Man pulls out a tictac case and pours out tiny quantum reality suits
>a dawn of realization as the suits are resized and a giant tic tac launches Drax into the air
>all the Avengers start laughing and scene freeze frames
>as the chorus of Nine Inch Nails "Were in this Together" starts playing

Attached: cap.png (706x601, 765K)

He will die in Endgame SCREENCAP THIS

Attached: stan and sasha 1544866584087.jpg (501x501, 48K)

When Cap dies and all the Avengers are all battered and bruised one will rise up. Captain Marvel will go up to Thanos and say, “You should’ve taken me out first. Why? Back home they called me Avenger.” Then proceed to power up to her third and final form for the movie and proceed to take Thanos down. Thor will give her his hammer/axe for the finishing blow claiming he knew he liked her for a reason. She could lift it too.

It would be hilarious of Marvel Studios had foreign actors dub extra lines for different scenes to throw people off.

Holyshit is Thanos actually a poo?

Attached: 2397dd0eaf2b76c51849d7afcc499272.jpg (700x705, 47K)

please end didney cape shit if this happens.

Tony becomes Kang in an alternate version.

The white suits come into play when they travel back in time but get cucked by Thanos.

Mordo leads a group of villains. In the end Klaw and Loki are with him.

Yondu and Starhawk lead the new guardians.

Characters are revived from snap and the Eternals, led by the Living Tribunal, greets them.

Thanos dies about 3 times in this movie. He also joins the heroes to fight Kang.

Kang is OP as fuck.

Odin, Janet, Captain Marvel and Rescue combine a force beam that holy shit those effects.

Tony dies, everyone else lives.

Ultron leads the Dark Avengers.

Thanos gets in court with the Living Tribunal and I fucking swear to got it's Keanu Reaves as Adam Warlock. I might be wrong but if I am it's a fucking clone.

Eternals movie is Thanos teaming up with Adam Warlock to fix the universe.

Tony is left adrift in space, and ends up with the Eternals. They give him tech and he becomes immortal. This version of Tony(Kang) wants to remove all heroes from existence so that threats like Thanos never arise.

At the end some major characters will get ahold of the stones and Tony, while inside Kang(I know how that sounds) channels a gauntlet he had himself to use the energy of the stones to destroy Kang. He dies after that, exhausted.

Thanos becomes a bitch mid movie after dying over and over. He simply accepts he fucked up and joins the Avengers.

I might be missing some stuff, movie was way too long, made little sense and was way too much action for me.

can't wait to see the x-men interact with the c-tier avengers lead by captain cunt.

This movie will make ton of money but will be critically panned by everyone not already pocketed by mouse.

Attached: image.png (424x600, 367K)

Calm down Dagoth.

>implying there's anyone not in their pocket

Attached: 1538549291622.jpg (318x353, 39K)

>too autistic to comprehend people who disagree with them
>IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY