Which Simpsons character do you identify most with?

Attached: 8768767.png (1100x825, 695K)

Comic Book Guy just replace comics with Television and Film

In before plebbit fags come in here with their "SND" meme

Sneed

sneed

Scrawl
>Didja do de burdowsah?
Bartic head
>Na
Wanna know more about it?

Springfield denizens lead abstract everyday lives thanks to the general calamity of the Simpsons universe.
Now, that being said it's not impossible for a Simpsons character to resonate with me in a manner I find similar to myself. Every now and then a character comes along and I have to do a double-take. Enter "Luke Stetson" from Season 14 Episode 18 "Dude, Where's My Ranch?" whose likeness of myself is uncanny, both physically and personality wise. Dopplegangers are rare in media, unintentional dopplegangers even rarer, but in this instance I'm convinced that The Simpsons writers stole my likeness for the character Luke Stetson.

unironically Martin

Chuck

Springfield denizens lead abstract everyday lives thanks to the general calamity of the Simpsons universe.
Now, that being said it's not impossible for a Simpsons character to resonate with me in a manner I find similar to myself. Every now and then a character comes along and I have to do a double-take. Enter "Sneed" from Season 11 Episode 5 "E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)" whose likeness of myself is uncanny, both physically and personality wise. Dopplegangers are rare in media, unintentional dopplegangers even rarer, but in this instance I'm convinced that The Simpsons writers stole my likeness for the character Sneed.

Based

Fucking cringe.

Sneed
>Didja do de feednseed?
Chuck head
>Suck
Wanna know Moe about it?

Troy McClure

Are you really going to make me open up my Seed and Feed folder for the 10th time today user?

Formerly closed

>Crinsed

>Crinsed
Formerly cringe

For me its a man annoyed at what Springfield has become,and just want to go about his bushiness

Attached: stamp.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1522862781883.jpg (640x960, 98K)