Based Frenchie Luc Besson Is Back!

youtube.com/watch?v=basedeBlgQdFg

Anna is an upcoming English-language French crime thriller film written and directed by Luc Besson. The film stars Sasha Luss, Helen Mirren, Luke Evans, and Cillian Murphy. It is scheduled to be released on June 21, 2019, by Summit Entertainment.

Attached: Annna.jpg (800x450, 267K)

Surprised by the lack of buzz. It literally comes out two months from now. Thought 4chin would be all over it!

Attached: Anna.jpg (2048x2048, 421K)

your blatant shilling has turned me away. never gonna watch this trash now.

>Helen Mirren
Pass.

Besson hasn’t made anything good since 1997

You are completely free to do whatever you want mate. I have no affiliations. I posted because i liked what i saw. I wouldn't have if i didn't.
Not a hindrance. I barely even noticed her. The lead makes up for it imo.
Lucy was pretty decent and this is coming from someone who can't stand Scarlett Johannesburg sandpaper voice.

Attached: tumblr_mt7zpgZMqN1rz4jg2o1_500.gif (500x270, 999K)

I really really wanted to like Lucy, but it just ... I dunno. She went badass too soon I think.

Wish he'd just make Leon 2 already.

i will watch for the cute

Attached: sips.png (1172x675, 32K)

Nah. It's pretty cool on its own. Why ruin it?
Same here my friend!

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x319, 1022K)

he won't fool me again after lucy.
luc besson is dead to me

Lucy and Valerian were shit this is just him desperately trying to make a movie like the one that made him popular.

besson is the biggest hack I've ever known, how the fuck he keeps getting deals from hollywood and praise from retards on Yea Forums I'll never understand

I like that he isn't your typical run of the mill Hollywood director. He has very European style which makes his films stand out. Good or bad.

Attached: Sasha_Luss_4.jpg (1024x1363, 196K)

Reminder he married a 15 year old.

Attached: luc and wife.jpg (300x168, 9K)

He shagged prime Milla too. Those Frenchies just have ways with hot women.

Attached: 145691-milla-jovovich-et-son-ancien-mari-luc-637x0-1.jpg (472x720, 62K)

He looks like alternate reality RDJ

Was he the actual pedo director that made Leon or was that someone else

Lol
Yes but don't worry this one is 26.

Attached: 20_19_40_sasha_luss_attends_the_art_of_giving_(2).jpg (1864x2800, 335K)

Lucy was good for 30 minutes until she turned into Mega Mary Sue 2.0

The first half of Valerian is a solid and decent action movie except for Dane Dehaan sounding slightly odd, but after Rihanna is introduced it goes downhill. Some of it after that is still okay, though.

how can the dude who made Leon The Professional make fucking Lucy

Just wonder if it's gonna be another Mary Sue

Hey there is no nigger in the trailer, that's a good thing,right ?