How come Gollum didn't die 50+ years without the ring?

how come Gollum didn't die 50+ years without the ring?

Attached: 0_yt7Mwvdb8e08xxhk.jpg (395x394, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whF2na8AIbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the ring was still around.

Because on the inside he was already dead

Eating well and exercise

but Bilbo's health started to deteriorate only a few months without the ring

His race already has a long lifespan on top of residual effects from the ring's power I presume.

No it didn’t. Bilbo didn’t start to age rapidly until the Ring was destroyed.

because tolkien is a hack

presumption correct; plus he had the ring for a really really long time compared to bilbo

Then how did he go from this...

Attached: bilbo2.jpg (960x404, 57K)

...to this

Attached: 24b6a2d3e7f010c91fa867e6127e2c00aba22a0d_hq.jpg (632x415, 37K)

because unlike Bilbo, he put it on his dick

Attached: lol.gif (334x166, 1.84M)

based

>many lotr threads every day
is this amazon starting to shill it's new show?

Attached: 1551589169045.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Or maybe because It's the best trilogy of all time, even better that star wars and dark knight

we just like the lord of the rings

This is actually true and Amazon is probably going to fuck it all up with diversity, strong woman quotas, fags, trans, and all the other political pop art shit that destroys films. There is an outside chance they resist these destructive forces and make something good, their not Netflix so there is some outside hope.

Aging of the actor and lack of attention to detail?

Because Jackson. In the books, this is what happened.

you are so dumb.

Or I just don't actually know anything about the subject, so just took a guess posed as a question because you're not likely to get any other response.

can't fuck up something that already exists

fair enough then
>aging actor
they were all filmed at the same time
>lack of attention to detail
m8 the autistic detail in this trilogy is awe inspiring
he was kept young by magical power, when the magical power was destroyed he quickly aged to where he should look like

>he wasn't here for the tax memes

What point in the movies is this pic from, again?

what an original opinion on these boards. Tell me more

>Aging of the actor
lmao that's from the same film even. That's when he meets Frodo again in Rivendell

If the Ring was destroyed but Gollum didn't fall with it, would Gollum still be alive? Or will he just turn into dust?

It was several years at least from when Gandalf first gave Frodo the ring to when he came back and explained

Frodo arriving in Rivendell is 17 years after Bilbo gave up the ring.

When is this explained?

in the books. Peter Jackson shows a montage of Gandalf learning about Isildur and the ring but it doesn't necessarily imply a large passing of time.

Yeah he certainly doesn't, so Gandalf was on the top of that tower for 17 years?

what? That's after.

No while the hobbits travel to Rivendell Gandalf is stuck in the tower being tortured by Saruman and then takes the eagle express to Rivendell

yea, and that's after the time skip. ??

Attached: 1527211695869.jpg (290x293, 25K)

It's 17 years from Bilbo giving up the ring to when the hobbits leave Bag End. It takes them like a month to get to Rivendell.

So when the fuck is the time skip? Because he gets stuck there before the hobbits get to the tavern and meet Aragorn

like I said in here.
youtube.com/watch?v=whF2na8AIbw
that's the time skip.

Ignore this I reread the thread and realised I was being a fucking idiot

Their is no time skip or Tom Bombadil in the movie. The reason that Bilbo aged so much and Gollum didn’t was because of the fact Gollum had the ring for 478 years and Bilbo had it for only 77. The ring had become part of Gollum. The ring wasn’t with Bilbo long enough to form such an attachment

Gollum was twisted past the point of being human (hobbit). He's effectively immortalish.

There is a time skip, it's just glossed over. Bilbo and Frodo don't act like they just last met a month ago and Frodo probably would've said something about Bilbo aging so much in such a short time.

we forgot to add jews but dont worry, they're there

His diet of fish is healthy.

Nofap

This, take the fishpill OP

>Gollum is nofap sex fiend
>Sméagol is fap every day comfy fishing legend
yea fuck nofap lmao