Pitch me your Black Adam movie

pitch me your Black Adam movie

Attached: Unknown.jpg (289x175, 7K)

I don't know what that is. Is black Adam a video game?

something something LITTY something something RAUNCHY

A lil bit LITTY
A lil bit RAUNCHY
and a whole lot of PISS

SMD

Not only will I pitch it, but I can pitch it without using the letter "E"

Black Adam is sitting in old pyramid country, munching on a palm frond or some shit and the wizard shows up and goes "ur soul is good" and zap. Magic abilitys

Now u r black Adam and now you protect Kandaq but don't same shazzam bc u will turn to dust and rot

>samE

he should be a justice league villain

>some
You had one job.

Why no White Adam?

>some
>the
>goes
>protect
>some

the scorpion king + mad max

Movie starts, backdrop of ancient Egypt. The jews are building the pyramids(they did that btw). Teff Adam is hauling cut stone around when a bunch of little kids that are playing near the pyramid cry out for help. A section of the top of the pyramid has detached somehow and is hurtling toward them, big enough to crush them easily. Adam drops what he's doing, immediately throwing himself in front of the stone.

Time grinds to a halt, just like in the shazam movie. Its the fucking wizard but he's younger and still has most of his power. Teff Adam, you have displayed great courage, you will be our champion. Speak my name, etc.

Cut to the roof of the pyramid being obliterated, not by the impact of hitting the ground, but by Black Adam.

"I could get used to this"

Cut to a finished pyramid, with Adam sitting in the throne room. He's been made God-king of Kandaq

Roll intro credits, cut me a check for 5 mil and start engraving the oscar

these
but also featuring PitBull doing a song that samples Walk like an Egyptian by the Bangles

Movie is set in the jungle, Black Adam wears a khaki uniform

Attached: dwayne-johnson-looks-same-every-movie.jpg (650x350, 75K)

who does kevin hart play?

Kevin Hart plays a government contractor that leads a mission into Kandaq in the present day to look for Egyptian gold and instead unearths Black Adam's tomb where he had been put in stasis(similar to X-men Apocalypse)

Nah, he voices Sobek.

Attached: Sobek.jpg (1280x1131, 396K)

>rock plays a slave in ancient egypt
>7 wizards (including Young Shazam ) give him powers
>he uses his power to take revenge
>kills the wizards so they can take his power back (except shazam)
>maybe hawkman shows up too I guess.
>Black adam eventually gets banished to one of the 7 magic realms.
the end
make it set in a fantasy version of ancient egypt (like gods of egypt I guess)

s-stop bullying, he did his best

Attached: 1551574238082.jpg (495x362, 17K)

dale

kek