Let's talk about Fight Club

Let's talk about Fight Club

Attached: large.jpg (500x619, 291K)

No

A Fight Club-esque society would unironically fix all you raging incels' problems.
Here's hoping that you find some light at the end of the tunnel and fix your lives.

Let's pack it up, we're done here

You first incel

The final step for me is to leave the board that I once contaminated with my incel mindset, but it pains me to see so many brothers still stuck in the hole.
I'm planning to make a special thread in a few days but I gotta figure out everything first. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to do something good for this crippled community.

1st rule lol

have sex incel

You are a noble soul, user. But this place... surely it is too far gone

I'm obligated to at least try.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (500x205, 486K)

Attached: snap.png (1070x780, 983K)

Nice samefag

rules 1&2

Fight Club? More like fuck club, amirite?

>My name is Dante
>Dante the demon killer

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 722K)

Well... wait just a minute. You almost got me.

What was the fight club's monetization plan?

Why did early Yea Forums fancy itself as a fight club so much?

because anonymoose & being the edgiest fags on the internet, though 1&2 are just to keep newfags out

THERE WAS ONE RULE ABOUT FIGHT CLUB AND YOU BROKE IT

>breaking rule 1 AND rule 2
Who are you, the Joker?

Because they are good rules if you want to keep something good.
Sadly no one listened to the rules, and here we are now.

I thought this movie was a joke for a long time but now I see it was more prescient for and important to my generation than I possibly could have realized.

lets talk about sneed club

Unironically my favorite movie of all time. It's a masterpiece

this movie is like The Catcher in the Rye in the way that people set up a false dichotomy about the message

obviously there are some terrible things about fight club and project mayhem. but there are also so pretty terrible things about normal office life, and I'm not just talking about the boredom. the monologue about faulty car parts in the beginning of the film can't be ignored

I would compare the message to V for Vendetta -- you need builders but you also need someone to burn the whole damn thing down once in a while

Should I watch it? I watched Drive yesterday and it was pretty enjoyable all around

Unironically one of my favourite films. BP gets all the attention but IMO Norton was the better actor and character.

It's as close as a film can get to perfect. Every frame, every line, and every shot are all perfection and leads up to an incredible final act.

it's literally so kino that both normies and kinoisseurs love it.