That photo of the black hole. Fake as fuck. Look into it

That photo of the black hole. Fake as fuck. Look into it.

Attached: eWQkSBR-1.jpg (520x474, 56K)

>Why is the black hole round tho?

funny how they got a picture of something that pulls in all light, so it should be impossible

>all that excitement for a blurry coffee stain
Eddie is right

Attached: 1552757150839.jpg (644x640, 46K)

looks real to me

Attached: 1530049973040.png (1120x630, 220K)

The light is BEHIND the black hole out of its reach dumbass.

*lies*

Attached: Diaz.jpg (403x403, 95K)

*nobody calls him out for lying*

T. Brainlet

I'M CRAZY!

>Tfw hundreds of thousands of fools will believe this image is real.

So sad, hopefuly based Edgy Brah will be able to step into the light and save mankind.

Attached: eddie.png (1044x587, 491K)

*calls out jones*

>Takes a hundred years to get there.
>Fucking retarded robot didn't realize it wasn't focusing the cam proper.

And you faggots are scared of AI replacing you, they can't even take a fucking pic properly lmao.

Attached: 1403049153494.jpg (251x242, 11K)

I mean, realistically it looks like a macbook screensaver. I'm not saying it's fake but its amazing how the media can just say "look at this" and it's taken for gospel by 99% of people even though we don't know what we are looking at.

Attached: ji99.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

>I dunno man maybe I am crazy but all I am saying is the earth is flat and the moon*looks around*, the moon *leans into mic* is made of cheeeeeeeese......but thats just my take*throws arms up*

Attached: eddie-2.png (900x500, 205K)

>DUDE A BIG OBJECT A GORILLION MILES AWAY THAT DOES LITERALLY NOTHING LMAO HOLY SHIT I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Astrophysics is the most reddit """science""" ever

There is no light.....

In the void

Only

Death

realistically it doesn't look like anything. we can only depict what it would look like if we could see radioactivity. even more reason to be skeptical. how do we know they aren't looking at god right now and not telling us??

Well, what are we supposed to do? Launch our own 50 million investigation?

huh? how the fuck is it real? the camera was had back then couldnt have taken that picture

That can't be god, it doesn't have a beard.

It wasn't taken with a single camera. You can't exactly take a picture of a black hole easily because light cannot escape it. This is an image of all the matter thats surrounding its event horizon and being swallowed into it.

Water, fire, air and dirt. Fuckin' magnets, how do they work? And I don't wanna talk to a scientist ya'll motherfuckers lyin' and gettin' me pissed

How many humans can take a pic properly?

Yeah.

>complexity begins to have negative rather than positive effects
>complexity is is very hard to know but it is somewhere in the last few thousand years

I find these very interesting claims, but what you may find interesting is that these claims are quantifiable and thus amenable to scientific examination.

You evidently believe this problem is itself too complex, or perhaps you don't because you claim to know it well enough to make truth claims. Either way science as a human enterprise operates at different levels of complexity and not every scientific problem is solved at the level of an individual or a group or an organization or even a nation. Even a global network of scientific minds isn't the theoretical maximum of intelligence complexity that is applied to scientific. I say to you something profound: scientists use the complexity of knowledge not just of their own minds and minds of others in their time, but the minds of every scientist of ALL time in recorded history. Newton said stood on the shoulders of giants and others say they stood on the shoulders of giants who stood on Newton.

Human intelligence across time and space has no theoretical boundary.

Attached: ch-wt.jpg (575x526, 138K)

*makes jamie cry*
i love eddie so much

It looks like a furmark benchmark test.

Attached: _106371512_small.png (976x549, 272K)

>reduces jamie to a stuttering mess
>aggravates joe
>enrages alex
why is eddie so based

Attached: alex rage.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

What happened to Eddie's podcast I can't download it anymore.

Nobody deserves to be (you)less. Here you go, champ!

Of course it's fake. You can't take a photo of one. It's a false colour image taken for a dataset and nearly the same image if not the same made rounds like two years ago already.

Attached: 1553451345371.png (200x300, 28K)

Edgy Brah is a Christian family man who can’t abide Globalist shills. He’s the Alpha Chad in my book

>t. doesn't actually know what he is looking at, but will defend it to the death because of his unwavering faith
Nice religion you've got there!

oh looks, its an eclipse. You fucking retards will believe anything a """scientist""" will tell you