Why has NO ONE ever adressed the biggest elephant in the room? Even if the White Walkers conquer Westeros...

Why has NO ONE ever adressed the biggest elephant in the room? Even if the White Walkers conquer Westeros, Essos is safe, lol. You think they gonna sail to Bravos?

Bravo GRRM.

Attached: 12325453464.jpg (950x534, 108K)

Yeah, but white people are the only ones that advance civilization, so they're all that matter. Checkmate, fag.

>Army of TWD zombies that are slow and stupid
>Zombies instantly die upon contact with dragonglass (an incredibly common material) or fire (also incredibly common)
>Supposedly immune to normal weapons, but nobody seemed to tell Gendry not to bring his ordinary hammer in the Beyond the Wall episode last season, so either they CAN be killed with normal weapons, or Jon is just a dick and hates Gendry
>Killing a Walker causes all his zombies to die Phantom Menace style
>They have a zombie dragon, but if the normal rules of wights apply in Season 8 (which I absolutely guarantee they will not) it should instantly explode if Dany's dragon breathes fire on it a little, or from a dragonglass ballista shot.
>Night King has the power to see the future, but seems to be a complete moron
>He also fights by slowly throwing javelins, and seems to be strategically inept
>Can't cross water - not even a small lake meaning the Walkers are confined to Westeros and in no way a world ending threat.
Why is anyone afraid of these guys again?

The ocean would be frozen retard

they couldnt freeze a puddle, how can they freeze a fucking ocean

if they could do that they would have went around the wall...

> You think they gonna sail to Bravos?

Essos has the Five Forts for a reason.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

>>Supposedly immune to normal weapons, but nobody seemed to tell Gendry not to bring his ordinary hammer in the Beyond the Wall episode last season, so either they CAN be killed with normal weapons, or Jon is just a dick and hates Gendry
This only applies to White Walkers, not Wights.

They literally freeze a puddle when Sam kills one.

Are these eastern lands ever explored in the books or is GRRM saving this for the big twist?

Are there White Walker Tanners and smiths? where do they get their neat armour from?

No it doesn't. Wights are immune to ordinary weapons too. If you cut an arm off both the arm and the body will stay animated.

Essos is the Saudi Arabia of GoT. They have extremely strict anti immigration laws there.

He means the Dragonglass/Obsidian. Wights Don't explode like White Walkers do when hit with it.
essentially
Wights: Either set them on fire or completely dismember and pulverize them. Unaffected by Obsidian
Whit Walkers: Impossible to kill, Except with Obsidian or Valyrian Steel, both of which make them explode.

The right country you’re thinking of is Israel

It's assumed once they bring an Endless Ice Age they can just walk across the frozen sea Bering Straight Style.

Thats book rules. In the show they explicitly state several times that Wights are weak to Dragonglass and pretty much die on contact with it. Jon even demonstrates it in S7.

I think what happened was, since theres no way to audibly differentiate between 'wight' and 'white', the audience (and probably D&D too) got confused about which was which. Doesn't help that the Walkers in the show look like weird zombies too. So the lines between their weaknesses got more and more blurred.
At this point both Walkers and Wights are weak to basically all the same things.

Same place they get their giant chains from.

Nah, the show has dragonglass kill wights now so that the heroes can slice through billions of them at a time with no tension.

Maario Naharis

Cmon boys, maario is getting banned

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

He literally admitted that he shat out most of the stuff in the far east just to pad out the map

The furthest they've ever physically gone to was Qarth with Dany. Asshai is frequently mentioned and is even further past Yi Ti which is meant to be some chinese crazy shit land.

you can't freeze salt water haha

Actually we saw in Season 7 that dragonglass 1 shots regular Wights as well.

Yes it's a retcon / stupid show thing but it's established

Good luck surviving in a world without white people

But what if they construct ships?

The Golden Company drops out of the sky to be final boss for some reason. I thought they were Israeli.

How?They are twitchy as fuck they can't construct shit.

>dragonglass (an incredibly common material)
Why did John have to go to Dragonstone and get permission to mine it, then?

It's incredibly common now that they have the mine you dolt.

What threat is a Wight if you've smashed it to pieces with your warhammer?

Something you can only get from one mine is not INCREDIBLY common you dimwit.

That doesn't make it common you melt

absolute retard

But TeamGoodGuy controls the mine. And there is a seemingly unlimited supply of it there for them to use.
Logistics don't matter because this is D&D we're talking about. For all intents and purposes the entire goodguy army is decked out with full Dragonglass gear.

Why didn't the White Walkers just get boats built for them. Either by scared Wildlings or the zombies.

>Zombies instantly die upon contact with dragonglass
>Killing a Walker causes all his zombies to die Phantom Menace style
>Can't cross water - not even a small lake
They've nerfed the Others to shit its not even funny. Remember in the first season when Jon and the Lord Commander are attacked by a wight and it was ridiculously hard to kill? Or even at Hardhome when Jon's Valyrian steel sword had no effect on wights? Then D&D realised that they actually need the good guys to win but they made the bad guys way too powerful.

Imagine being so stupid to think ice zombies can't go under water or the night king can't freeze the water... Hell, even if he goes alone with the dragon, they're fucked

>Imagine being so stupid to think ice zombies can't go under water or the night king can't freeze the water
But they literally got blocked by a small body of water

*flings dragonglass at you*

Uh huh

Attached: Google.png (660x453, 93K)

>For all intents and purposes the entire goodguy army is decked out with full Dragonglass gear.
Nobody said that wasn't the case.

There is a theory that there is a body of water to the north of Westeros that connects with the far east of the map. During the long winter it could freeze over and connect the two continents.

They did make those big fucking chains.

What's Night Kings tax policy?

BRING ME THE BOAR STRETCHER BEFORE I WHORE MYSELF

They could make an ice bridge.

CAREFUL, user, CAREFUL NOW

They have a fucking ice dragon they can just fly over

based retard

these books go into some detail about the places. very generic stuff though

Attached: History book.jpg (378x499, 46K)

I'm hyped for my boy Preston

They can ride horses and dragons. They can manage a boat. They’re intelligent.

>Your house is on fire and you're inside
>The rest of the world isn't on fire
>Why are you worried again?

How were they going to cross the wall without the dragon?

Or did they foresee they'd get the dragon? In which why can't they foresee they're clearly going to lose? So why bother?

Nobody gives a fuck about Essos because no white people live there.

and in its spooky ambiguity it's more interesting than westeros, bravo gurm

>nigit king uses ice dragon to fly over narrow sea and start wrecking shit
>turn the people he killed
>congrats now you have wights in essos
or
>conquer westeros and take their ships
>sail to essos with zombie army

>What are the 5 forts

Attached: alden.jpg (424x424, 16K)

It's more like small fire in the corner of your room and you are holding a fire extinguisher

Worse comes to worse, if there is no land connection to Essos between the 5 Forts and the Wall, he could probably cross from the tip of Eastern Dorne after freezing the shit out of everything.

Attached: h.jpg (380x255, 37K)

The worst part is that these things are so beatable after what was shown in S7, and yet the show will probably solve it with some convoluted time traveling BS because it's more epic.

Jon easily kills a WW again last season and they all die just from being poked by Dragonglass now.

>implying they dont know how to sail

How come in Game of Thrones, Westeros is shit. But in the Asian continent they conquered the dragons and bang white women?

Attached: monkey king.jpg (900x600, 313K)

This. They may still be animated but it's not like they aren't affected by normal weapons.
That's not how it works. Just cause they have access to it doesn't mean it isn't still rare.

>Land connection
Is this that theory that The Land of Always Winter is somehow connected to the eastern end of Essos, but it just has never been charted on a map because no one has ever been able to explore it?

imagine though
>westeros was a red herring
>asoiaf is the story of the night king's campaign for world domination in essos

Just because there's only one source doesn't make it rare if that one source has a fuckton

Why don't they just make a bigger wall to keep the icemen out?

walls are cemented in white supremacy you fucking racist

kek

You people remember the NK has a Dragon, right?

And not only that, he can warg sea animals too.

Hehe bonetown

yeaaaa

I can take u there hehe

what happens in bonetown?

Breaking the wall was symbolism for them. They want the people south of it to know that nothing will keep them safe.

What an idiot. Fuck off

The fire king decides the best way to burn down Westeros is with ice instead of fire; the entire GoT saga is a red wedding type event where the suprise ending is that Westeros falls and the rest of the world has to struggle against the undead horde.... oh wait by brain is just replaying the whole fall of Loderon thing from WoW after seeing that whole ice dragon "Syndragossa" thing again.

Attached: 1537741280664.gif (480x270, 1.82M)

Fuck Essos, just run to Sothoryos
>the virgin Night "King"
>against giant chad crocodiles, skin eating insects, chad dinosaurs and chad king kong

bout tree fiddy and a dragon

Attached: Mario .jpg (939x705, 290K)