First episode of the second season

>First episode of the second season
>they managed to not only double the amount of propaganda of the first season but they also condensed it all into one fucking episode
>the tomboy is now a transgender named theo
>black (power) girl has to explain everything to the clueless (white) guy about genders
>women are discriminated against in both the normal school and the witch school
>(((theo))) can't play in the boys' basketball team not because (((he))) doesn't have the physique to do so but because the coach and the players are bigoted males
>the black (power) girl and the (white) guy WILL end up dating/fucking
>whole episode is about gender discriminations

Was it to be expected Yea Forums? Was I hoping for too much when I watched the first season and thought that it was nice of them to not put too much politics into this?

Attached: chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-finale.jpg?w=620.jpg (620x420, 110K)

If it hurts your feelings just walk away

>netflix
Hide

>watching netflix
>watching shows aimed at women
>moan about it on Yea Forums

maybe acquire taste and stop being a whiny faggot plebeian who watches the same shows as my mum and younger sisters? fucking retard zoomer

Does this semen demon get more screen time? Or was she replaced by some nigger?

Attached: 3B2Esg4.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

Is she one of the three retarded witches (with the black one)?
Yeah she's still there (first appearance in episode 2 I think).

>Netflix original
are you surprised?

Attached: 1451796067246.webm (960x540, 2.28M)

>they watch shows written by liberal arts graduates

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (224x225, 5K)

They should dom Sabrina.

>not watching things you don't like so you can bitch and moan about them
>what is Yea Forums

Who cares? Its a fucking tv show jesus christ

It's even worse than American Horror Story holy shit

At least women aren't inherently better than males at magic in this.

Attached: 1545456209319.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I guarantee you the other three capable of conjuring 'hellfire' were all womyn. Sabrina's father was said to be one of the best conjurers though, so maybe not.

The first season was fine. I just wasn't expecting things to take such a dramatic turn.

Holy shit I hope they do another orgy scene like in season one.

Yeah I watched apocalypse too.

>testosterone inhibits magic

The fucking cringe when I heard this line.
That whole season was a mistake.

>all those complaints
>not saying the one think that makes them all irrelevant
sabrina is CUTE
checkmate

It honestly gets better, but yeah those first few episodes are fucking cringe as hell.

Damn I just wanted a fun supernatural show with cute girls, I guess that’s too much to ask for.

>just walk away
We tried that but the shrieking blue haired chaos spawn just kept coming closer.

I mean it is Netflix and this is a show almost half run by the cast sometimes. I'm just waiting for a the proper riverdale tie in.

Plus Sabrina is really fuckin cute

I mean you can still get that and ignore the bullshit.

Anything is better than another Riverdale episode with Archie shirtless constantly jesus

Women are always heavily favored in show about "magic" because it's a female power fantasy. Men don't dream about magic usually because they don't need to bend the laws of reality to be the more dominant sex.

>Women are always heavily favored in show about "magic" because it's a female power fantasy.

The Wheel of Time is happening. Men are explicitly more powerful than women in that, individually speaking, while women are better at linking with others.

>>black (power) girl has to explain everything to the clueless (white) guy about genders

I don't get it, I thought the anger over these things is that the white guy is always portrayed as comically evil. Didn't Harvey just say "Oh okay, cool." and that was the end of it? Seemed like how most of us would react even if we didn't entirely agree.

Are there really people who would sperg out over this?

Attached: 1392048262651.png (196x265, 4K)

don't worry, if it goes on long enough, it will turn into feminist garbage

The fact that bother me the most is this progressive propaganda did not stay in the fucking USA but its translated and tries to infect Europe also.

Attached: raeg feel.jpg (554x527, 57K)

If magic is an academic pursuit I am honestly appalled if men aren't more represented. History is a thing.

If magic is some unknowable force that can't be catalogued women are often going to be the ones to point fingers at.

I've read the books. The White Tower is THE bastion of political power in the world, you're also comparing a massive series of novels to drama shows with magic.

Also this, even the lesbian political-femdom won't be enough to satisfy

Imagine there's an orgy and the three girls lock Sabrina into a chastity belt and make her watch everyone else have sexy fun time.

Have you ever seen asians or blacks whine about how PoC are always just dumb idiots/comic relief? It's a similar train of thought to that.

>women are always heavily favored in show about "magic"

Yeah sure but the way it was done in apocalypse was a cringe inducing nightmare.

>hey warlocks are weaker than witches
>which is why they are in a separate place where the supreme can't protect them even though they're weaker and should be protected
>hey let's try to explain it with a bit of science to REALLY make it legit
>hey let's also make it so they have to obey the supreme but the supreme doesn't really give a single shit about them

In this fantasy of yours, does Sabrina get to watch harvey have sex with her aunts?

Meanwhile Supergirl season 4 left all that shit behind and is now actually really good. I knew all that over-the-top SJW was going to go somewhere else though. I wasn't expecting it to go into Sabrina.

Except Harvey isn't a comic relief, the MC is obsessed with him so he ends up tapping both her and black pepper.

>show about satanism is full of satanism

Colour me surprised

>Superneckslut has a trans superhero(ine) character
>they don't make a big deal out of it and when it comes up it's well integrated into the storyline and doesn't feel tacked on
>hate group on the show has well rounded sympathetic motivations that are explored and not dismissed as untrue
>best live action Lex Luthor so far except for based Rosenbaum, of course
>Supergirl Red Daughter storyline that explore how the US is perceived by poor countries
This can't be the same writers as the first 3 seasons.

When will social justice just be another boring phase we can grow out of

>trannies and fags are literal Satanists
is this /ourshow/?

Attached: what the fuck did you just say.jpg (819x1024, 227K)

You knew what you were getting into when you watched that show. To be surprised AHS appeals to the lowest level girl power fantasies is to be surprised their's shit in sewage.

>The White Tower is THE bastion of political power in the world
And it's full of infighting lesbians who've let the world go to ruin around them for 3,000 years.

And yet people still watch it. Even those who hate it. Because what's stopping them.

>Better watch something I hate just to complain about it after

They should dom me.

>tries
It's pretty damn successful unfortunately.

Attached: 1554162475075.jpg (630x419, 105K)

>best live action Lex Luthor so far except for based Rosenbaum, of course
I thought Supergirl was using a femme Lex knock-off? Should I just jump in at season 4?

You just know the showrunners are going to justify it somehow

Are we talking about the ring here?

I want Kiernan to dominate me

>>the black (power) girl and the (white) guy WILL end up dating/fucking
You say this as if that's a bad thing.
Just don't watch it, like most people in the world.

Yes. You don't really need season 1 to 3 to understand s4. Lex is played by the men men menly men guy. He's actually quite good (for a tv show version of Lex).

What does her lips taste like?

>he uses (((Netflix)))

You deserve what you get faggot

Attached: 5CE289B6-55A6-4EA0-A36E-49A8FCE517BE.png (879x813, 374K)

Yes. She has to watch all of it.

first ep was fine. season 2 went into the shitter during the second half.
>Was it to be expected Yea Forums?
it was a 50/50 chance was they would double down on the stuff you liked in s1 or on the stuff you hated.

HELP ME I NEED TO KNOW

>you can't ever criticize something, please just... um... like... walk away?
>Yea Forums television and film

But doctor, I am Pagliacberg

>>testosterone inhibits magic
watch garo to feel better
at the end of s1 it looked like sabrina would dom them but they are just kind of there in s2
nothing in this was as cringe as maga stuff in AHS

Black cock

>I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAN OF TOMMOROW, NOT 'HIM'!!!
>Now I need to give myself cancer to trick my sister into giving me superpowers
>Oh, and I have my own Russian Supergirl now
Based Lex.

>Men don't dream about magic usually because they don't need to bend the laws of reality to be the more dominant sex.
wut? magic is the go to after you grow out of the sword phase.

Openly satanic Netflix garbage

they do it to make it ratings-proof, not even the highest paid mousenigger critics can talk bad about it

They taste like the sweetest honey ever produced and are as soft as the softest of pillows.
THis may happen in season 3.
>watch garo
Don't know what it is.
I fucking hope Disney fucking collapses soon

its clearly academic with power levels and X sacrifice to get Y result.
with nick?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_04_09_at_11.21.22_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

you are not tricking me

I love how Blackwood turns into this ridiculous one dimensional patriarchal straw-man.

Yeah that would be fun too. Have her watch and amy guys who approach her lift her drsss and say "off limits, I see, none for you".

It's not a trick. The show is cheap, that's for sure, but the writing of this season is great.
I must admit that I only watched it for the girls. It was an aweful show the first 3 years with primary school-level writing. It's like a totally different show now. It's political as fuck, but done right. Based Bruce Boxleitner is playing the President.

at the end I really expected him to go insane. I mean how retarded did he have to be to kill everyone and disobey satan. How does that even work? How would running help when the devils claw was introduced in this very season?

hell whats the point of killing those people if Sabrina can just rez them, solidifying her hold even more?

...and its like they film it with a cell phone. It looks terrible, like they haven't even adjust the digital zoom by the time someone yells action and it corrects midshot. I hate it.

>testosterone inhibits magic

>hermes trismegistus
>apollonius of tyana
>abaris the hyperborean
Thanks for giving me a heads up so I don't actually bother watching a shit show

This whole show doesn't make any sense. Why is everything so central to this one fucking town. Why is the afterlife in it. Why is the school faculty doing certain things that wouldn't fly in under one hour in real life?

>growing out of sword phase
>not just adding magic to it
Fucking plebe

>t only double the amount of propaganda of the first season but they also condensed it all into one fucking episode>the tomboy is now a transgender named theo>black (power) girl has to explain everything to the clueless (white) guy about genders>women are discriminated against in both the normal school and the witch school>(((theo))) can't play in the boys' basketball team not because (((he))) doesn't have the physique to do so but because the coach and the players are bigoted males>the black (power) girl and the (white) guy WILL end up dating/fucking>whole episode is about gender discriminations
Old Sabrina is cute. the stench of degeneracy is too strong here.

Does The cat still not talk?

>Why is the school faculty doing certain things that wouldn't fly in under one hour in real life?
like what?
>Why is everything so central to this one fucking town.
its a hellmouth like in buffy not joking, gates of hell are in the town mines and its also the location of were Lucifer landed when he fell

Cherry pick some examples for me so I can get mad, my fianceé is watching this shit.

nope. still non character

Nope.

SALEM STILL FUCKING DOESN'T TALK

Watch the first episode and you'll have plenty to get mad at.

>like what?
Are you really asking this? The entire first season was an example of what high schools aren't like. A teacher ranting about males being stupid is going to get her thrown the fuck out. A principal LIKE THAT is going to be MeToo'd.

Thanks for saving me time,

First episode of second season.

It's literally SJW : The Show

Fish from all the pussy she eats

Didn't Kiernan Shipka play in a tv show where she masturbated at like age 6? Funny how she's fine with her own objectification as a child and getting blacked by the one male nigger on her show but still feels like she has to talk shit about white men
>this is called stockholm syndrome
>conditioned to love old smelly jew dick so much she projects hatred onto us
clownworld

Attached: 1550914281095.png (2048x2048, 316K)

Isn't a witch naming her cat Salem kind of fucked up?

Like imagine if a Jew had a pet dog named Auchwitz.

>episode 3
>"theo" and "his" dad have the "gender" talk
>dad I'm not a girl, even though I look like a girl, even though I have a girl's name, even though you've always thought of me as a girl, I'm a boy
>I feel good when people call me "he"
>every two seconds the characters HAVE to talk about "theo"
>hey how's "theo" doing
>yeah "theo"s doing fine
>"theo"s great haha

Holy shit

kek'd and check'd

>tmw you arenot from Western Europe
Once again the East proves it's superiority

Attached: 1522356147348.jpg (1073x1079, 197K)

>my fianceé is watching this shit.
Sounds like you're going to have a bad time.

I don't know. I only got buttmad about the writing of the main plot.

I don't recall much of s1. do not forget that its an archie verse school

You should've dropped this when the satanic theme became too much.

connections
im sure there is such a jew.

Attached: 12086012-6835915-image-a-49_1554881982153.jpg (634x588, 44K)

in confusing since in the tarot reading ep theo wants a male body but when mandrake offers to give it to her she is all "I dont need fixing"

correction, you should have dropped it when satanic theme became a meme and just goth Christianity. I was cringing anytime they replaced hell in a saying "what the heaven"

>I fucking hope Disney fucking collapses soon
They are literally bigger and more powerful than ever and will only grow higher.

>Was I hoping for too much when I watched the first season and thought that it was nice of them to not put too much politics into this?
What? I watched the first episode of season 1 and honestly wasn't sure if the political dialogue was ironic or meant to be serious, it was so forced in and over the top. You're a retard who took an entire season to notice it.

>every two seconds the characters HAVE to talk about "theo"
Theo died on the way to their gender reassignment surgery.

what is bad about netflix?

>The only way the women can compete in the show is through using magic to cheat
What did they mean by this?

The first half of the season is a mess but the second half is pure kino. The witch hunter episode especially

Right? The second part was much better, even with the genderqueer faggot and sjw nigger.

all their shows are poorly written. people who watched it before it was cool know it well and recall Hemlock Grove and various other projects.

Once they dropped all the boring mortal shit and went hardcore magic it was great. Just nobody cares about a trans guy trying to join a boys basketball team in a show ahout satanic witches

Attached: 2D07B729-582A-4BC0-9B64-3DDF2925CBC3.jpg (1600x1068, 314K)

its the reverse. witch hunter ep was good but , should have been 2 eps, was lame how fast he converted.

>hardcore magic
you mean when the morals held the fucking gates of hell with drawings? shadowhunters has less shitty writing

>all the subplot about MUH SOGGY KNEE in the satanic cult
>MEEEEN ARE EEEEVIL
>Womyn are oppressed
>Christians are evil and hypocritical
It's riddled with retarded zoomer politics, plotholes, bad dialogue and nonsense.

The key is to skip the mortal parts. Or go to the bathroom.

Dropped after two episodes, felt like parody of first season.

>bad dialogue

Fucking this.

>w-we're not girlfriend and boyfriend anymore?
>so what are we? girlfriend and boyfriend? haha
>Oh no don't worry, harvey and I aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore
>So does this mean we're girlfriend and boyfriend now?

Literally filled with these.

So what do you do during lupercalia if the music stops and the one standing in front of you is your sister?

>implying incest isn't high up on the sin ladder
>what do

You thank Satan for the luck he granted you.

Have an extra good time.

I stopped watching this shit after first 20 minutes (s01e01) and cancelled Gayflix.
It's really brainwashing platform and you guys are paying to be brainwashed.

then why was prudence so unhappy when blackwood said judith and judas would keep the blood pure. also why does not she fuck her sisters despite them making it a game of laying with the same guy. on the sin side of things, what do the gays do?

All I read was:
>WAAAH DA JOOS WAAA

>KIKI NO!!!
he cute

his skin is blemished. instant 2/10

tfw no warlock bf

RIP PIZZA BOY

Don't know the show, but why are you following this if you dislike it?

>it's a kiki thread

Attached: 1542736359097.jpg (1280x580, 311K)

It was amazing, I loved it. 10/10 husbando, I don't even care. Fuck Satan, he was a pissy bitch.

thanks now i wont feel bad about downvoting it

I wouldn't give a fuck if it wasn't for the meme gender stuff
Jfc why does that need to be broadcasted?

HEIL HONKLER

>season 2 episode 4
>black girl sees alternate futur where she steals someone's eyes

This show isn't so bad

Those are not even critiques. Mre whining.

>dude just turn your brain off lmao