Reddit didn't really go for my Joaquin Phoenix drawing I did for the upcoming film

Reddit didn't really go for my Joaquin Phoenix drawing I did for the upcoming film.
Thought my fampai would.

Also, do you think they will leave the take with officer boomer blowing his hamstring out?
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Dw1_ekznc

Attached: Joker_behind_colordraft3.jpg (441x818, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neither we did

looks neat

Looks like garbage knowing you posted it to reddit.

Thanks user, one more for a fan

Attached: The Jogger_nig3.jpg (554x767, 34K)

Beethoven had his critics too. see if you can name two of them.

i like it but shame on you for having us play second violin because plebbit dumped you.

The face doesn't look quite right, probably because of the absurd slope of his forehead and the weird nose shape. I commend you on the clothes tho, I think you did a great job on capturing the realism of creases and folds you'd actually get.

wanna see my drawing?

Thanks, You're right, I didn't have Joaquin's face profile in mind - the nose, even though he is a jew, more a characterization with good joker expression.
Clothing and folds being my focus the last two years.

Hey it's you're only fan ITT here!
Id say this one is an 8/10

See psychiatrist

You're no Beethoven

Now that is a compliment,

"does it help having someone to talk to?"

youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc

Why don't you draw something else? You've been forcing this for months (doesn't look bad but there's literally nothing special about it). Go to drawthreads and stay there.
>bringing up his ancestry out of nowhere
Seek help

His downstairs neighbor and his mom who said he never picked up when she called
Bazonga

See you can't name them.

>comparing yourself to Beethoven

Attached: 3ee.jpg (426x371, 25K)

Attached: honk well meme'd.jpg (1001x858, 211K)

Jewish people have distinct features, like anyone else, you may not understand, but some artists notice these things and style them into their work.

Nice strawman comic

I just looked up Joaquin Phoenix drawings on reddit and none of them are what you posted so I'm led to believe that you lied about posting it there because you're scared to post it somewhere that isn't anonymous