Is he the most based actor on television?

Is he the most based actor on television?

Attached: 1543653127890.jpg (912x768, 166K)

Negro never worked hard in his life.

Attached: 1541620011255.jpg (1080x1920, 208K)

Attached: 1551475881906.png (663x715, 202K)

>americans
if your job is shit just put in your resignation and tell them you have a better offer.

solid disciplined work ethic stuff mixed with bootlicking

There's a reason you neets are virgins.

>being a bootlicking corporate slave
have sex

2 is childish, the others are acceptable

I'm just stopping by to tell you I hid your thread and all boomers will be gassed with their zoomer grandchildren. Amen.

He was a baritone opera singer before he did Dirty Jobs, you double nigger.

As much as I think NEETs should be gassed, #6 is a pretty compelling argument and I think about it a lot while I'm at work

I think most workers think that taxation is in fact theft, but if it is going to exist, then everyone should pay it

/r9k/ just can't help but throw in reactionary bullshit at the end of any good point it tries to make, thereby flushing it right down the toilet

the cuck pledge

All that pretending to be a blue collar worker messed up with his brain. What's next, a bike gang member pledge from Charlie Hunnam? A mafia pledge by Michael Imperioli?

This guy should count his blessings and not embarrass himself with shit like this.

YANG GANG

>implying it's wrong

It is wrong. Whites consume the most welfare. And the rich consume more than anyone, while many corporations literally pay 0 taxes.

>And the rich consume more than anyone, while many corporations literally pay 0 taxes
Then why work

>majority white country
>whites receive most welfare
woah...

some of these infringe on basic civil liberties, did he even get a lawyer to look at this

Now you're getting it.

Nice moving of goalposts.

nice lack of understanding on how statistics work

Again, who fucking cares? If you're argument is "welfare bad", then you can't make excuses for whites consuming the lion's share of it.

>Jew posing as working white man whose only (((job))) has been to sing in off broadway musicals telling real white men to work for little pay and no rights
I believe you

I liked him until how SJW he is got out, have zero respect now

>reactionary bullshit

Go back to woke twitter you fucking degenerate.

Not sure. I like him, but from his facebook feed I can see that he's long-winded and pretty full of himself.

>you're
we're done here, champ.
Stay in school.

Attached: 180px-PennLeft.png (180x191, 50K)

This was ok until the last point

>I'd rather have entire ethnicities being a tax burden to us all than be called a racist, tee-hee

>nothin personell, vern.

Attached: gettyimages-50368947-1024x1024.jpg (1024x675, 425K)

Attached: 501.png (735x541, 27K)

>being a bitch to your boss based

Attached: 1552074112646.png (645x729, 34K)

that wasn't a typo, you simply don't debate people who don't grasp primary school English.

Attached: One true king.png (373x373, 187K)

>dude... just... work hard... lmao

Does hard labor actually earn you sex? Even then I wouldn't care to buy it.

get out

Pretty sure that's his entire point. He's up front about being just a TV personality and uses that to showcase and advocate for people working labor/trades.