Rustic, honest, simple

Rustic, honest, simple.

Attached: Gordon's Cocaine Recipe.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGaT1GrVNbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quality television. Amazing people think it's a good idea to snort that shit.

>now, cocaine
>get the packet
>knife, sharp
>cut yes?
>look at that color
>rustic, simple
>now, pound note
>roll, tight
>now this is my favorite
>SNIFFFF
>fuck me

Attached: 45188D7700000578-4955454-The_preview_clip_for_Gordon_Ramsay_on_Cocaine_shows_the_celebrit-a-6_150729 (634x351, 44K)

>tfw these subhumans lick it with their fingers to see if the petrol, lime powder, lye/acid they used has brought out the cocaine

Eh, most of it will end up in some college kid's nose in a Cancun hotel, who cares.

How about adding baking soda and making crack?

Or is that frowned upon, like cream in carbonara?

>cement powder
>gasoline
>battery acid
wew, for real?

Attached: 1VgpBgV.jpg (1280x720, 846K)

GET OUT OF MY DRUG DEN YOU DONKEY

ikr, there's gotta be a way to not use all that literal fucking poison, or one would think so..

how do they cook it up in govt labs?

I think they're trying to balance the pH.

They could use better ingredients like lime and food-grade acid.

>marinate in gasoline

We don't get much cocaine here in Australia.

What little we get has passed through too many hands. More cutting agent than drug.

it all gets dissolved away.

I can't imagine when cocaine was legal and being made by Bayer pharmaceutical they were using gasoline and cement powder in the recipe.

it's just the chemicals that are in them. Gasoline is essentially doing the same thing as when you make dabs from the leftover pot plant that you grind up and absorb in alcohol then evaporate. Generally all the bad parts are being evaporated and neutralized by the process.

>I think they're trying to balance the pH.

It's solvent extraction. They are dissolving the compound they want into solution and then selectively precipitating it out of that solution. They are just using whatever acids and bases they have available.

But that's literally how it's made

We don't get much cocaine here in Miami either.

Attached: 1450911323985.jpg (301x400, 17K)

>Generally all the bad parts are being evaporated
Heavy metals don't evaporate.

yeah that's why the do all the filtering

and then your body just pisses that shit out.

>Amazing people

You know most of those solvents evaporate out and people don't take a large amount of it

>whitoids thinking third worlders make coke by the ton using comfy labs in the middle of the fucking amazon rainforest

well yeah, a whitoid would probably make a lab even in the rainforest because they have standards

>all these people defending cocaine
this world doesn't deserve to be saved

Attached: 1553630535275.png (1000x1000, 418K)

A long time ago some drug lord kidnapped a chemist and forced him to find a way to make cocaine in the middle of a jungle, using commonplace materials. Then people just keep on using the same method, since it works and they most likely don't have the knowledge to improve or alter it anyway.

i think the cartels have enough money to find chemists to help them figure out the cheapest ways to make this stuff. this is probably just what is cheapest and readily available so they keep using it.

As long as the government criminalizes drugs the cartels will be making this shit in jungles and importing it in with plenty of violence to boot.

>all that work, ingredients, and equipment for just 1 week of fun

The fuck. Isn't there a better way to make cocaine?

you need white people, white smart people are a rare commodity because they would get killed over there by subhumans.

This is just some jungle showing of what they want you to think it is like. The cartels probably have automated factories making the shit, or near automated.

these niggers build fucking subs out of molten plastic and truck engines.
Implying they cook coke with weed whackers and battery acid is preposterous, they surely have a warehouse or 100 fuming under the canopy somewhere.

Attached: 4eYTbBM.jpg (611x404, 118K)

We're not defending cocaine we're just rebuking brainlets who don't understand chemistry. you can combine highly poisonous and reactive shit and get perfectly edible compounds.

cheapest chemicals they can find

prohibition and tardservatism strikes again

>just make drugs legal lmao
yeah we want all the kids to feign chronic pain so they can get fucked up on class A substances

Sooo.... Gordon Ramsay just sat there and watched cocaine being made? Apparently I don't know what all his shows are about.

Adderall IR is better than coke anyways. Lasts longer, cheaper, easier to transport, and not as bad with the high chasing. Sucks doing coke, you have to do it all night over and over again. Take some Adderall IR and you're good for like 4 hours, or XR and you're good for 8. No "sneaking" around with it either.

Not only that but anytime they make shit illegal it gets more potent. Cocaine used to be a light drug mixed in soda, now it's fucking crack.

drugs are only illegal because pharmaceutical companies push theirs.

What is Portugal for 100$ Jerry

drugs are decriminalized in most of yurop.
My friend got busted with a gram of coke and he got out in half an hour, that doesn't mean dealers don't deal, and incarceration rates have one up regardless.
It only emboldens them.

Decriminalization isn't enough, although that does at least help the personal users from serving jail time for non-violent offenses. You have to legalize it so that it can be regulated, taxed, and taken out of the underworld. When alcohol was prohibited in the US, there was a lot of violence around it. Now that it is legal, you don't see liquor store clerks killing eachother. Now if your coke gets stolen, you can't call the police, so you have to take it into your own hands. If it was legal and regulated, stealing coke would be just like stealing a bottle of vodka. You can call the cops. It won't be good for business to kill other coke dealers at that point.

We know enough about addiction to know the specific drug isn't the issue, addiction isn't a drug specific thing. That's why a lot of times when an addict quits one drug they just go to another. Or if they quit them all then they just get high on sugar and get fat.

Yeah, but this is Ghetto coke

why do all rappers talk about a "cooking a pot" when 80 percent use a fucking microwave. those morons cant even make themselves food let alone turn on a stove.

Attached: jVNADdU.png (401x401, 166K)

>pound note
You what
Bet Gordo does it with hundreds

it's just chemistry
>MUH CHEMICALS

>people keep snorting this shit and trying to do everything but take responsibility for themselves

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>add celery to my bolognese sauce
>colombian drug boss cuts my dick off and chokes me to death with it

Attached: 20190330_175302.jpg (233x378, 57K)

>making a lab
>giving away your position

Whitoids are brainlets. Who cares about standards when youre making an ilegal product for retards to consume? cheap production and charge as high as the dumbasses get lmao

Thought this was a webm taken out of context but fuck me Gordon actually went to see how cocaine was cooked. What a lad. He might be a scot that's more wrinkley than my foreskin but he's alright.

This. The poisons just kill each other and it becomes safe to eat.

I just about understand how drugs are made but I don't have any clue how food is made. Like rice, I have no idea how they get rice.

What the fuck does this guy even do any more

At the end of the day if the product is pure, what is the problem?

But can anyone explain how come it is so cheap to produce cocaine now? Not even synthetically, "natural" cocaine production has boomed hard too. Cocaine is just fucking everywhere, there's so much to sell now that gangs actually send people out of town to go sell it in new places. They aren't even bothered about keeping territories in a town they just go to a new one and sell there. It's like there's so much around now.

Exactly. You wouldn't eat sodium metal or huff chlorine. But pass me some more of that salt cocksucker.

lmao what planet do you live on?
Drug pushers and abusers both deserve a bullet in the head.

Don't disagree, but what planet do you live on where that is actually going to happen? Making drugs illegal has pushed them all underground and created a huge crime incentive and industry.

They shoot each other all the time, doesn't seem to fix anything

why don't we just nuke and napalm bomb all these subhuman south american tree monkeys into oblivion? nothing of value will be lost.
same goes for all the muslim goat fucking sandnigger countires. Just glass them all from orbit.

and making them legal changes effectively nothing. People will kill and die due to drugs, and personally I don't want my taxes to help some junkie get rehab or cops helping your drug runs.

Genocide has only ever worked once, to found America, the worst country in the world.

>nothing of value will be lost.
Not only that but vast tracts of rainforest which would otherwise be cleared for cash crops would be left intact, there's literally no downside

There's more rainforest now than there was 150 years ago. The whole thing can go fuck the rainforest.

>No way I would poison my body with that shite. All the fucking chemicals. No fucking way!

Attached: bigsby.jpg (615x409, 35K)

Finally some good fucking sniff

Here's what I dont understand about drugs
Seems like in majority of cases, the "bad for you" part comes from the shit the shady dealers that make it in a bumfuck crackhouse and put in. Like, fucking battery acid and gasoline in your fucking coke.
If all this shit is legalized and made professionally by companies, wouldn't it be way less dangerous for you on par with alcohol/cigarettes?

Attached: DgpH-uCWAAAvHww.jpg (1125x1165, 88K)

That shit isn't for consumption, it has to be shipped pure so the buyer(Mexicans or Euros) can cut it up or turn into crack after it arrives to the US or Europe in order make a real profit out of it.
Crack isn't cost effective anymore though cause there's cheaper and stronger shit out there, it's better to just cut it up.

Attached: tfw you kill Pablo but the party don't last long .jpg (639x768, 99K)

they produce what fucking retards consume. we gotta get rid of addicts.

We dont. Its all methy synthetic shit now.

Constant demand will do that

>Illegal drug banned by every single country is made from literal poison
Really makes you think, uh?

Exactly. You need to stop people wanting to take drugs. Addict them to something else.

That was the joke.

>wouldn't it be way less dangerous for you on par with alcohol/cigarettes?
no, cocaine is way more addicting

when you're on coke all you want to do is more coke

why are you so offended by op?

Many legal things are made from poison.

Or maybe even more so. Cigarettes have a lot more shit than it needs to have. They probably do the same now with legal marijuana

No, because it still causes addiction. And when you're addicted to opiates you will do ANYTHING to get your hands on more. You see where the problem arises?

Very true. The product will be much less pure and full of shit if it was legalized.

How old are you? Have ever seen a drug addict? Tha's not the gasoline working, let me assure you.

I've often wondered about this too. Sure it would still be addictive but so are cigarettes and alcohol.

Shit you used to be able to buy cocaine over the counter in pharmacies, surely that wasn't cooked up under a canopy in a jungle using gasoline and battery acid.

>the "bad for you" part comes from the shit the shady dealers that make it in a bumfuck crackhouse and put in. Like, fucking battery acid and gasoline in your fucking coke.

That's not true at all. It's mostly worse, if they mix in a more addictive synthetic drug, like that oh so popular fentanyl. Drug dealers have no reason to kill their customer base. But fools trying to make a quick buck by using much more addictive, much cheaper synthetic narcotics is the biggest cause of overdoses right now. Perhaps goverment regulation would make things safer but there's not really any reason for me to think the government wouldn't also just use cut down fentanyl (to "safe" doses) rather than actual cocaine. They could just reclassify the shit, save them shitloads. I'm 100% convinced you'd never see "natural" cocaine again if the government regulated it.

>Comparing alcochol and tobacco addiction with NAT inhibitor
Aya ya, not good my boy.

Do people still take cocaine now that there are so many fentanyl laces batches out there killing people?

adderall is the new cocaine

>taking calculated risks vs getting another fix
hmm i wonder which is more important to an addict

Yes. They are addicts, they can't stop just because it might kill them.

Just go straight for heroine. All the other stuff just pales and are a waste.

hollywood Brie Larson and Anna Kendrick pussy shit. real addict connoiseurs take Krokodil

>sulfuric acid dissolved in water
That's not how acid works.

Neither are a thing.

You're not gonna literally melt off from heroine

They are going to use the cheapest stuff they can because they know their customer base is retarded.

Your picture proves otherwise they are literally orcs

Say your daily prayers to Pablito.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGaT1GrVNbg

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 169K)

They used Ether in the past to separate the active compound from the leaf, but large Ether shipments from the US started getting tracked which led to the bust of the giant jungle labs of the 80s like Tranquilandia.
Cause of that they started using chemicals easily obtainable to everyone and which could be obtained in large quantities without raising suspicion. You can thank the DEA.

Attached: Laboratorio-de-camapana.jpg (661x400, 228K)

>Reading comprehension

if they didn't you wouldn't keep hearing about these jackasses dropping dead from it.