Emilia Clarke’s boyfriend left her because “dealing with a sick person isn’t good for [him]”

>Emilia Clarke’s boyfriend left her because “dealing with a sick person isn’t good for [him]”
wow what an asshole

Attached: D1350AFC-13E3-4634-A20A-37076C68D4E9.png (614x854, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yxdCIf91mcQ?t=106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should've left her because dealing with a fat person isn't good for him

Most people are shits.

Seth MacFarlane?

You mean Seth Mcfarlane?

I heard from an inside source it's because she doesn't do anal.

No, this was years ago.

What is her sickness? Other than being British.

Attached: actor.webm (720x404, 482K)

Better a sincere asshole than a ungrateful helper

maybe he left her because she's really poor at her craft, hides her actual face under pounds of makeup and doesn't have an appealing personality?

didn't know Karl Pilkington was dating Emilia Clarke.

ITS BAD LUCK BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO HANG AROUND HOSPITALS FOREVER

THEY WERENT MARRIED

i think that one is inoperable

It's because he watched Terminator ReGenesys

Does this explain her over acting in movies ?

This. Plus he had no guarantee that she wouldn't dump him the moment she got well and the value of her roastie went back up. If they were married that would be a different story despite the left's attempts at turning marriage into nothing more than a tax status.

Emilia Clarke reminds me of my ex so much and it pisses me off so much

i hated her now i feel bad

He left her because she looks like shit and he probably can do better. How did people see her as a sex symbol back then?

Attached: 1483163006310.png (483x368, 260K)

Males are selfish

Does this chick have an Instagram? I’ll dm her and see if I can get some bhole pics for u dudes.

stop yelling

nice source there faggot

she almost died from 2 brain autisms

Act

Attached: 1486563634330.webm (514x394, 728K)

Oh shit I forgot she had aneurysms, I thought she was in the hospital for """depression"""

Now I feel like a dick

same i cant hate someone that looks sad

b-but only women abandon relationship due to health concerns!

is she playing a retard in there?

Attached: 1462000067856.webm (854x480, 2.53M)

Yeah, fuck off OP. If you've never been involved with a mentally ill woman you have no idea what that shit's like. 4 years of BPD gf left me as a shell of a man with ulcers because I thought I could fix her and stayed.

t. toastie

How the fuck did she get aneurysm at her age? Also if her bf didn't dump her for getting fucked on screen but only because she was ill he's quite an asshole

Jesus christ, she seems like that super clingy type of GF that would sniff your used underwear when you aren't home

>start out as an innocent naive girl who's abused and taken advantage of sexually
>become a strong powerful force

Does anyone else think it's pottery how her real life story is so similar to that of her game of thrones character? She should ignore the haters, she's fantastic.

I'm talking about the boyfriend bit

Stress.
T. Used to black out

She looks so good without makeup. It's too bad the only pictures of her are just caked on with makeup

She had brain aneurysms.

There is such a thing as "too expressive"

Nah he's a nice guy

how is she abused and how is she powerful?

imagine typing this in a non-ironic fashion

I guess moving your eyebrows is now qualified as acting

maybe he read the greentext about a guy nursing his gf back to health only to get dumped for chad

>incels will still comment shit like haha roastie btfo

and all this just because she has CSTS

>become a strong powerful force
Lol no she was picked as a poster child once the show got popular if it flopped nobody would know who the fuck she is or give two shits.
God you got fags are insufferable I hope this show dies this season and nobody remembers what the fuck this lotr fanfiction even is by 202x

Are you a faggot or a woman?

To be fair she was probably fucking half the cast behind his back.

I had one at 21. Not fun. It's genetic.

>Anal sex
Not even once, user.

Attached: absolutelyweimar.png (258x330, 83K)

>I wish my legs worked so I could run
so this is what being a disabled chad feels like

Incel who's had brain problems here

I'm a fisherman, and you.. have been caught on my hook

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>strong powerful force
you watch too much capeshit and invest far too much of your time into celebrities and popular media

Attached: 1554419057755.jpg (600x580, 170K)

I know, what irks me is the idea of "this person sick, you can't leave" regardless of medical condition. It's fucked up that regardless of how you feel, before any real commitment is made, you're expected to stay unhappy for years to come in a relationship where you're all give and no take or you're a monster.

You are one lucky user.

yeah. if they were married you would have had to deal with the cognitive dissonance of *him* trying to get half *her* money by splitting up with her instead.

>start out as an innocent naive girl who's abused coke
>become a strong powerful gravitational force
ftfy

>I was only pretending to be stupid
Like clockwork

which actors' career will survive the end of GoT? i think not many, they will get cast a few times to milk GoT fame for 1-2 years but then disappear into oblivion

>she kept smiling despite everything
>none of the photos shows her smiling

reee

he could have waited till she got better. she didnt need the extra anguish.

I wasn't pretending to be stupid, I was pretending to be a smug liberal

Oh, I guess you're right

Okay.

youtu.be/yxdCIf91mcQ?t=106
It's not. She's one of the worst actresses around.

>makeup makes peoples' faces look better
Holy shit how did you find that out Sherlock?
Everyone we have genius exposer here!!!

the folks who play theon and jaime have kino potential

>almost deaded from 2 autisms
kek

>ywn come home to Emilia sniffing your dirty boxers while her caterpillar eyebrows performs synchronized breakdancing
feels pretty bad desu

>yfw jaime was one of the Delta Snipers who went to save Durran in Black Hawk Down

POWERFUL

Attached: 3253242342.jpg (1289x1205, 213K)

Attached: D3jvtLKW0AIgNZu.jpg (750x750, 58K)

This is what happens when you live an artificial life spouting canned phrases.

>she has brain problems

would bang

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 7K)

thank you for the early morning laugh

Attached: D3jvsAIXoAAxVQP.jpg (987x688, 95K)

>I cannot get up these goddamn stairs smoothly

Heartily chuckle

Hope you're alright lad

JUST

Attached: D3jvr1dWkAEZiCD.jpg (750x750, 46K)

>sjw word salad
>meaning anything
pick one

>166kg

geez

>his final role was The Hobbit

Attached: 1546935928085.png (1920x800, 751K)

He probably noticed she was not gonna age well

Attached: 27249347_2dfef1dc4df01f2cf0fc7a95b7bf0e06_wm.jpg (2400x3000, 1.34M)

is she becoming terminator genisys?

aww I wanna take care of her and bring her food in the hospital and munch her pussy under the bedsheets

how many TV actors continue to have careers at the same level after the show ends? they don't get cast because people still see them as those characters.

>166

thats the blood pressure

She's lurking this thread

>behind his back
She literally fucked dudes on screen for million of people to watch.

>kept smiling

hahah that would be terrible

Attached: 1551404698272.jpg (1571x1669, 295K)

This. Everybody says to never put your dick in crazy for a good reason. I have a schizophrenic mother and for nothing in the world I would date a girl with a similar personality. It's hell every fucking day.

>let's make fun of someone who had 2 aneurysms at the age of 24 lel
You fags should be gassed

Damn, I want to fuck that thing, whatever it is.

you know she only posted this because
>see? I used to not have wrinkles and look cute without tons of make-up

probably the only way we would have a shot tbqfh

wahhh my head hurst
who cares man people get sick, die, suffer everyday and nobody gives a shit and i don't care about her because she's in talking picture shows, that doesn't make her any more important.

She deserves it and I hope she dies

>"With the second one, there was a bit of my brain that actually died. If part of your brain doesn't get blood to it for a minute, it will just no longer work. It's like you short circuit. So I had that,” she said.

>“There was a deep paranoia. I was like, 'What if something has short-circuited in my brain and I can't act anymore?' I mean, literally, it's been my reason for living for a very long time,” she went on, adding she “found it much harder to stay optimistic” the second time.

Attached: poj.png (974x508, 455K)

>defending people who take selfies in the hospital when they've just had a brain aneurysm
when this happens, you call your family and friends to let them know you're ok

no, he's smart. he'd be an asshole if it was his kid or something, but you have no obligation to this bitch, she's got tens of millions of dollars, she forgot about you months ago

You're evil and you'll die in your sleep tonight.

>smiling

Attached: 1544022292354.png (757x632, 349K)

>in every other thread:
>depressed anons complaining that women won't fuck them

wtf I love Grimes now

>I can't act anymore
>anymore

Attached: anymore.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It just proves his love was false and not real. He's a liar and a scumbag who was the one using her. Sad.

>this person is more important than other people because she got sick
god i fucking hate this mentality you fucking retards are the worst
i bet you go to the profiles of people with physical deformities and call them 'brave and beautiful'

>GoT was so bad that it killed her brain
lmao

>and I can't act anymore?
>implying she could in the first place

Attached: 1553160661482.jpg (1770x792, 250K)

I've seen Goggins in a bunch of movies
Always plays the same character still

She hit the wall two times head first.

Hospital personal pictures are the absolute gayest attention seeking thing ever.

Attached: 285A1A38-4F53-4B32-A626-AE6214793B20.jpg (2156x1475, 618K)

i guess das rite,

>labored false premise

god i fucking hate this mentality you fucking retards are the worst

gawd she ugly

at least I'll die not a hypocrite that worships celebs like they're gods.

So what part of her brain died?

>she kept smiling despite everything
>is dead serious on every photo
based retard seeking attention over twitter

wait until you're in the hospital, alone, and getting no attention user.

lol that's right don't have standards and fuck the girl who's head will explode

Have sex.
I won't fuck my mom, you sick head.

top kek, i hope this is true

What a whore.

That doesn't make you an asshole, or else all women would be assholes. You can't "use" women, they're not tools, they don't do anything.

Don't tell brain aneurysm jokes, peoples heads will explode.

what a faggot

Heh

>part of brain dies
>only worried if she can still "act"

yikes

Emilia is my waifu, be kind with her you bastard.

Attached: 1531274667812.jpg (980x1472, 235K)

this
imagine being so incapable of surviving without constant attention that you NEED people constantly seeing your images wherever you are

It's not evil to not give a fuck about a fat roastie who somehow hit the wall before puberty.

Really makes me think

lel

>appealing for compassion by calling for murder

she does have a moustache lel

That's not a false premise, you fags actually do that shit.

Attached: 1348175069829.jpg (1598x743, 155K)

Compassion from other people, user. *You* don't matter.

BASED ROASTLET

id smack my kid if she posted this on her FB

poor weak user

He left her because shes too old. Fucking granny.

Based cynical bratty
Would bang tenderly as soon as legal

junglefever

Based loli

That's child abuse

Attached: 1361732851097.png (1156x734, 1.09M)

wats csts

the Stacy antisocial loli vs the virgin Adalia alien

>he could have waited till she got better.
But that would be hypocritical, their mutual love was over you see :^

well, id talk to her and tell her she is dead inside and tell her she will grow up to be a nice sociopath.

>turned this post into a republican shilling thread
You fags are worse than vegans and CrossFit put together. Here’s a funny joke. How can you tell if someone is a trump supporter?
Just wait 5 minutes. It’s all they fucking talk about.

Game of Thrones' showrunner D. B. Weiss says 'a bit of his brain died' following Season 5 screenplay

>"With the fifth one, there was a bit of my brain that actually died. If part of your brain doesn't get blood to it for a minute, it will just no longer work. It's like you short circuit. So I had that,” he said.

>“There was a deep paranoia. I was like, 'What if something has short-circuited in my brain and I can't write anymore?' I mean, literally, it's been my reason for living for a very long time,” he went on, adding he “found it much harder to stay optimistic” the sixth time.

>age: 32
how embarrassing

Dilate.

Bet she's already jonesing for it.

Attached: trump autist beard.jpg (734x1074, 109K)

>If part of your brain doesn't get blood to it for a minute, it will just no longer work.
it becomes black? how horrible

>wait until you're in the hospital, alone, and getting no attention user.
It's great.

To be serious, how does that happen? The wall is the thing but that's something else.

Why is this so hilarious?

Also sauce on OP.

>anymore

chortling black chap in bath

if you're not mentally ill or you're not addicted to social media and online attention, you'll be fine, zoomer

bong genetics, stress, shoveling a shit-ton of makeup on yourself for years and not taking care of your body tends to do that to you

kek

Female Bong genetics are awful, just look at how Turner and Williams turned out.

Are you perturbed?

have sex

Have sex.

Who cares? Go virtue signal somewhere else, faggot.

I'm a girl. And men discuss me

>he “found it much harder to stay optimistic” the sixth time.

us too, Dan.

us too.

Also horrible make-up artist. There's way to hide those lines at least to a degree. This person has made it all worse.

how insecure do you have to be as a woman to pick on a literal alien goblin girl because shes getting some compliments, holy shit...

this girl is going to grow up to falsely accuse men of rape, mark my words

Do they talk about how fat and ugly you are?

jumping at chances to mock celebrities is basically just a negative form of worship, though. it's the witchhunt mentality.

stop larping you fag

True they talk about how much of a slut you are

Cringe tranny

based make-up artist who wanted to show her true face

just be a friend, can he be a friend to a woman that let him put his penis in her?

not really it's bringing them back down to earth with the rest of us plebs

in her case it's very likely it's stress.

I know a guy whose hair & beard are going white for that reason. he's in his 30s.

Big if true

How is your transition going?

Friendship between men and women doesn't exist.

>women don't have real emotions

whew lad

Nah she will grow up negging men

Lol! This. Conservatives shoehorn their bullshit into literally everything. My one friend here at college is like that. We can’t even take him to the bar anymore. We get it dude, you hate liberals. But no one wants to hear that shit.

Except people do care about her and nobody would care if it happened to you. Sad!

neither does Friendship between men and men

everyone always leaves and betrays you

>ignorance is bliss

Attached: 1554828634409.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

exhibit a

Attached: 1460122545600.png (422x509, 334K)

Take that gold, my dead sir!
You're so much of a fag dude, just go gay already.

The magical thing about user is that we're not all one guy. Anyone could be user, not just the fedora neckbeards. Is it really that hard to believe at least some of us got to fuck a couple times?

become lesbian, is your only salvation

Gold? You’re thinking of reddit.

you missed that him and his social circle are trying to help this conservative guy fit in...

>40% suicide rate

If you look like pic related, be my girlfriend.

too bad she's the one with brain aneurysm and she's going to die of it while i make jokes on Yea Forums lmao

where you belong

That's my point though, they have fake humanity, if she didn't play pretend on the favorite incest and dragon show they wouldn't care either.
It's disgusting.

God, I wish autism was a lethal disease.

Attached: 1546538660603.png (500x395, 196K)

you're not having a conversation with them, though. any more than people squeeeing in the comments section of a celeb interview are talking to the celeb.

I ain't even mad btw

Do you have a username over there, or just lurk?

She isn't more important than you, you retards. I don't even watch that pleb garbage that you call GoT.
The fact of the matter is, this can happen to anyone, including you, or someone you care about. Making light of this situation or actively hoping that she dies is not normal, no matter how much you try to trivialize it with memes.
Selective compassion. You wouldn't care about these kinds of people dying either, you're just a contrarian in need of (you)s.

>We get it dude, you hate liberals. But no one wants to hear that shit.
Everyone wants to hear it except liberals. Normal people are tired of your shit.

That one lost his way for real or it's top tier larp.

>my one friend
>we can't take him out
Head mates?

this is kinda fucked up but its really not that bad. now the one where the chick leaves her boyfriend who got put in a wheelchair for protecting her, now that is some fucked up shit.

my >imblicshuns were social commentary on the ambient hypocrisy level rather than directed at those posts in particular. and it's not like sex ever fixed problems with people's personalities anyway.

>all my CrossFit friends like talking about CrossFit, therefore everyone else must enjoy talking about it to
Voting is for fags.

based all caps poster

Liberals still outnumber conservatives in social settings but they're too deep inside their own asses to see it.

lol don't be mad because he got you

actually a very large number of people don't want to talk about politics at all, particularly not with autistics who've picked it as their special interest.

I think that user is just implying that you also go to reddit

hope she sees this king

God damn she's an unironic 10/10 without makeup
Why the fuck would she wear makeup anyway she's already fine

Except I wasn't the user he was talking to.

Honestly i think that her performances in season 1 before this seizure was much more natural and better than latter seasons. Damaged brain definitely didnt help to perform her, but i liked her in season 7, but dany is more likeable in S07 overall.

she's loaded with GoT money, what an idiot, should've wifed it and never work again

This entire thread is tryhard as fuck

Ironically I suspect most of the men on this board complaining about not gf have bpd.

Sure

>should've wifed it and never work again
lol women aren't that stupid, only men cuck themselves like that
her boyfriend was probably super rich himself

Fuck off dude or I stick my dick in your sissy ass.

I have a theory that /pol/ actually induces BPD. Whether that’s by accident or design is another matter.

holy shit, is that NightWolf?

You have to read between the lines.
if he left her at this point that probably means he's done putting up with her shit and this is just the icing on the cake.
what is she sick with?
women often come up with fantasy illnesses and imagined pains to draw attention or illicit pity.
She's probably always got some fucking personal crisis going on and says he's not there for him, even though he puts up with and deals with her shit all the time.
I've dated women like that, you just have to cut it off at some point because they are just trying to manipulate you.

As in new actors not the one with established careers before hand? I think those who got their start with got are flash in the pan typecast crap who can't act.
Mother of braps has been the most successful and her looks have already faded as well as her acting itself not improving at all.
So yeah my answer is none
Thx

She has had strokes in the past. She said she was dying and barely conscious during all of season 2.

God people on this board are beyond retarded.
You don't even have a source to claim that

Why is everyone struggling to stay awake in this scene?

just natural selection at work - a healthy male is biologically driven to avoid mating with a sickly female

we live in clown world,
the liberal news are causing BPD

/pol/ is not a cause, a symptom

Would you have preferred pilot Daenerys?

Attached: ndfdfg.jpg (1200x1800, 372K)

Funny how you faggot miss the point.
She's been hiding this for years because it was hard for her to talk about it.
She revealed what she went through to create charity organization for people who have suffered from brain injury

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Have a stroke

>whofarted.jpg

Based

Post number decides which spoiler comes true.

0 Bran warged into the boar that killed Robert
1 Stannis is alive and will take the Iron Throne
2 Syrio Forrel was a wildling
3 Tywin is the split personality/secret identity of the undercover Night King
4 Jon kills Dany to forge Lightbringer but the prophecy was fake all along
5 Cersei is killer by a boar
6 everyone dies a boar sits on the Iron Throne
7 Bran warged into Ramsey raping Sansa
8 Ned and Robert faked their deaths so they could go on an adventure in Essos without their wives
9 Podrick is Azor Ahai and his dick is Lightbringer

Attached: 1552806385591.jpg (640x480, 43K)

he meant mentally ill

look everybody, a faggot

Do you know where you are?

all the fake online adulation those people receive does get old fast

Well, she's not wrong.

>her

i lost it p hard public ally to this vision

No one is discussing how this roastie is saying "the strongest, bravest, most inspirational" person she knows is emilia fucking clarke.

Please be 1

THE MORE SHE DRANK

Stayed with mine for 9 years. Women's mental health becomes increasingly worse as they age. Hope and optimism are dangerous in situations like that. Take it from me: people don't change; people don't get better.

based

I hate this hypocrisy, too. People who would treat ordinary people like shit fellate themselves online with ridiculous compliments for a complete strangers misfortune... ugh

She looks good even without makeup

Many women do that to men though.

Women make fun of men with erection problems all the time

they don't. that's why they're smarter than you, they've tricked and brainwashed you into thinking they're capable of anything other than trickery, deceit, falsehoods. They're basically lizards if lizards were parasites.

>*cough cough* Ugh, I'm so sick... *takes a dozen selfies*

Women are fucking evil liars.

Is she a potato now?

>I there are complications so I get a thousand more upvotes

>4 years of BPD gf left me as a shell of a man with ulcers because I thought I could fix her and stayed.

That shit's a real motherfucker. I was raised by a woman who had that, and she was a nightmare to be around. One moment, she would be your best friend in the world, and the next, she would be full on Linda Blair mode, flipping the fuck out and throwing shit around over something you said two months ago that you had long forgotten about, and meant no offense by in the first place. I'm well into adulthood, and still have involuntary panic attacks around women because of the 13 years I spent living at the mercy of that creature. I don't talk to my dad either, because he insisted on staying with her despite all that.

Based Seth.

Hi Emilia :3

Unfortunately this is very common.

The upside is that these people always go to hell.

She kept smiling because her brain was damaged. Same reason people with low cognitive capacities tend to be so sunny.

It's more than a headache, it's unfathomable pain. My aunt died of an aneurysm, and she died screaming.

she looks like she needs a hug :(

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

meme midget was the worst thing about this. god game of thots is so embarrassing

Honestly, I get it. She is hot and I would pump that plump rump but have you seen interviews with her? She is genuinely low IQ. Her life is 80% giggling. I'd probably drop her too, I would know I would regret because I'd never get a perfect face to nut on again but I would still do it.

Attached: why not this 1.jpg (1299x1500, 125K)

did she say sexist shit masking it with the meme "feminism" ?

>brain aneurysm
Those eyebrows were a symptom

This is why you go for walks every day

10,000 steps at least

men do this all the time. it’s extremely common for men to leave their girlfriends or wives when they have an illness. not so common for women to do the same

just further proof that men are subhuman

C25K three days a week, 4 days lifting, and 2 liters of water a day. Already down 10 pounds after a little under three weeks, baybee.

Attached: 1443830460254.jpg (1513x960, 381K)

Typical for BPD sufferers to not take responsibility and blame others for problems.
/pol/ is bad for your mental health. It induces BPD.

that's really slow. i wouldn't find that motivation to keep going after all that effort.

With all sincerity, she's hideous. It's indeed sad, but suggesting that she's beautiful and doesn't live a life of immense suffering despite compliments is deluding oneself. Also, the roastlet isn't mad at the deformed child--she's mad that people condescend this deformed child by lying to it. Bullying the deformed child is one thing. Bullying the virtue signaling liars is something else completely.

>and she kept smiling
>didn't post a single picture of her smiling

I was expecting that kind of negativity, and I ain't even mad. All I care about is that it's working.

she is actually worse at acting, and too tall for the character

Just another reason why men are better than women. This is why I only fuck dudes.

cherrypicking. men’s brains can’t handle data

further proof that men are subhuman

it meets and conquers your evidence of the OP picture
make me a sandwich, no roast beef

good on you, user, getting /fit/ to improve health, physical and mental, rather than looks is the ultimate redpill

i did the same things and went from 230lbs to 180lbs at 6 feet, the improvement of my mental health alone makes it worth it, keep going

URGH I'M SOOOO SICK
>Selfie
URGH YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW
>Selfie
MY LIFE IS ANGUISH
>Signs contract
I HAD TO DUMP MY BOYFRIEND
>Checks bank account
I might not be able to act anymore!
>Makes a hashtag
But I will stand proud and female! #queen
>Flys to Dubai

le ebin make me a sandwich roastie maymay xD

further proof that men are subhuman

Maybe she should have gone for a nice guy in the first place than try and have fun with Chad

Thank you, friend.

Maybe she watched her performance in Terminator Genisys

he keeps talking and pretending to be a girl
maybe he has the girlbrains

2 cherry picked images confirms your bias you absolute retard.

Both genders do good and bad things.

>she was cuter when she was ill than nowdays
damm

>wanting to date an intelligent woman
its not all its cracked up to be, give me a giggly qt any day
t. dating a know it all phd

You mean a "nice guy" like you, that calls women whores online and makes fun of transgendereds and minorities?

Go ahead and cherry pick 2 other images to unconfirm my bias. Or do you just want to sit there and hurl insults? I'll wait.

It's not bad to dump a fucking multi millionaire with health issues. It's a dumb thing, not a bad thing. They weren't married, he wants to give up all that money, that's his dumb choice.

dilate

>dealing with a sick person isn’t good for [him]”

so are you going to provide a source for this statement? cause it sounds like bs

There are plenty of men who act decent she could be with. Those men are shockingly single and women need to step up to date them.
they're not decent, nobody is, but the point is they act that way.

Attached: 1391940333834.gif (250x163, 982K)

t. Shitlord

>Women need to step up
*Tips champaigne* Nicely done.

Nice guys become that from being ig bored while the bad guys get all the women

Lol I'm dating a grad student and I'm pretty happy so i guess there's a pretty literal happy medium.

Fucking BASED

Chad’s a nice guy.
I like that Orson Welles quote about how all shy people are bad people.

Fuck man. My current gf is 90% perfect but she has a serious anxiety disorder from her parents divorcing i thought i could stick it out and fix her. Is this ubrealistic? Ive only been with her for a year

you don't need a defective child incubator. Good for him.

Attached: a2916a290e8219e2ec9ab9c1dd149b07.jpg (770x1153, 92K)

Don’t date:
*mentally ill people
*stupid people
*people bad with money
*fat people

but i have nothing to offer those are the only people i can get

Then fix yourself first.

My current gf has BPD from being molested as a child. it's really hard. I love her and sometimes it's great but sometimes it's the worst. She was in therapy for years but it seemed like a waste of time, now she's finally with a therapist doing super invasive trauma therapy and it's helping.

She will eventually turn on you.

curious what she's studying...

Buttblasted

The username “Buttblasted” was deleted in 2014.

Why do you want someone else to make you think some certain way? Think for yourself and don't believe random image macros. Most of them posted on Yea Forums have retarded\nonexistent\out of context sources and\or have an ulterior motive.

cool post man

I hope things go better for you than for me, but have an escape plan

Can you imagine what a pain in the ass she is normally now add health issues into the mix. Fuck that noise.

LMAO

idiot

I know but she's trying to better herself and that's all I can ask

No way, I bet she was a little trooper.

Attached: 1551682761871.png (949x610, 569K)

bro women can't even handle physics due to genetics, i think you should go back to facebook, roasties.