200 mil budget

>200 mil budget
wtf? Its a 100% guaranteed flop. Are studio execs retarded to give it this much budget?

Attached: MV5BMTEzMTY5ODkyMTheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDgxMTQzMDYz._V1_[1].jpg (2048x1365, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

elnortedecastilla.es/palencia/enrique-arce-participara-20180911204236-nt.html
screenrant.com/terminator-6-budget-arnold-schwarzenegger/
indiewire.com/2019/04/terminator-dark-fate-footage-cinemacon-linda-hamilton-1202055948/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The director said it was 260 million euros which is $293 million USD.
This figure was given before post production was completed. This thing is some kind of tax scam or skim operation.

I'm gay but not attracted to the thing in the middle
what is it

its a robot, so you get a pass

why does the mexican girl has such a big head
it looks freaky compared to her children like limbs

sauce on that because... a third of a billion dollars for an inevitable flop is incredible

it will make it's money back on the backs of retarded red state boomers who swallow any shit hollywood throws at them and the chinese goblin hordes

is it supposed to be a male or female robot ?

Where have your tits gone.

>Are studio execs retarded

Yes. The answer is always yes.

This is a money laundering scheme, there is no way this costs $293 million

Robots don’t have gender

dylan roof

Dylan Bot

>what is money laundering

terminated

>“the month of July was filming a film in Valencia and at the same time I was filming Terminator 6 in Budapest. It has nothing to do with one another, in the first there are 50 people and in the other 2,500. One was worth two million euros and the other 255 million.
>Money sends, and when you have a production of that type, in addition to a country where they know how to do things for a long time, it changes a lot at all levels. That is why it is impossible for a Spanish film to compete with an American one. It is unfair, because it costs the same an entrance to see Terminator than to see a Spanish film and yet the cost of production is much lower.”

elnortedecastilla.es/palencia/enrique-arce-participara-20180911204236-nt.html

androids are literally made in the image of men. It's what the word means.

It is guarantee flop no matter what. I don't get why Cameron didn't buy the license for his lifetime like Zemeckis did with "Back to Future". Only acceptable sequel/prequel/whatever will be about the beginning of war with machines. No time travel, no Schwarzenneger, no remaking of already 3 times remake.

>red state
its female led. only coasters will go see it

Insane, they're using it to smuggle fucking blood diamonds or something, you cannot justify that cost for this gaping turd.
Genisys cost $155m and only made $400m globally
So this time its going to cost $300??? double??? They're embezzling this, there's no other way to sink this much

I honestly think this is now common practice and the reason for such bloated budgets. Look how many films costs $150 to 200 million plus. They're like two or three times the budget of blockbusters from just a decade or two ago even after inflation. They production companies probably own a shitload of shell companies that act as third party contractors, give enormously overpriced invoices and just pocket the money spent from the budget in what's essentially a skim operation.

doubling down

man why can't they just make a proper Terminator movie?

why has it always to focus on this one story of john and his mom and shit.
why not try explore other scenarios in this?

Attached: IMG_0512.jpg (342x400, 29K)

Will the robo dyke fuck the beaner on the left?

I liked her better as a hipster qt

Attached: davis.jpg (3500x2334, 1.56M)

It's the same with every good movie that turns into a franchise
>create very good world building and lore
>subsequent films keep focus on the generic story at the heart of it instead of exploring other stories in the world
Star Wars prime example, look at all the cool shit in eu, instead they decide to just go for boring as shit route and continue on with skywalker story

Genesis was decent. Terminator John was a good idea and a good way of finishing his storyline.

Good, let it floop hard

>100% guaranteed flop

Not necessarily. Disney et al. have a long-term plan to reduce audience expectations, and they're succeeding. The most obvious example of their success is how they have managed to increase special effects budgets while decreasing their quality.

Large film makers have definitely developed financial techniques to earn money from spending money.
If you can make large amounts of money flow through multiple stages, then you can cream off a portion at each stage or use it in some dodgy financial practise. Each new stage you introduce increases the potential for fraudulent activity.
Hollywood has always been corrupt and amoral, and it's always been good at hiding that fact.

Terminator Salvation came close, but even then it failed to get past the John Conner storyline.

That dyke looks like Dylan Roof

>According to star Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator 6 currently has a budget of between $160 and $200 million
screenrant.com/terminator-6-budget-arnold-schwarzenegger/

>why has it always to focus on this one story of john and his mom and shit.
>why not try explore other scenarios in this?
That's exactly what this new Terminator 3 is doing. John Connor died between 1995 and today. He's only in it in a flashback as a kid or something.

Attached: terminator-t800skeleton.jpg (638x350, 45K)

Contrarian to the gay pessimistic culture of this board I want this to be really good and do really well. Everything after T2 was a fucking insult.

Genesis was good

Never reply to one of my posts again.

Make me!

Like these unhumans even care.
Money is worthless to them, they survive on goy blood alone.

ok, but apparently it looks great
I'd wait for at least a trailer before calling it a flop
indiewire.com/2019/04/terminator-dark-fate-footage-cinemacon-linda-hamilton-1202055948/

Wrong.
That wasn't the director, and he was just making a point about how difficult is is for European movies to compete against American movies, when their budgets are bigger but the tickets cost the same.

>make a black church shooter your terminator
Sam Raimi directed this?

it's 2019, boobs are vanished

There are a million ways to write off a bad investment. There are also a million ways to make money off a flop

I'm insistent after all the trash over the last few years from Terminator and other series but the footage at the event last week received universal praise pretty much.

>insistent
*hesitant