$500,000

>$500,000

Attached: 330px-Lori_Loughlin_2014.jpg (330x464, 29K)

i don't get what the big deal is that's how the world works

I don't understand the context but want to post anyways

Attached: 1554658164745.jpg (500x500, 24K)

WWAAAKE ..UP!

Some rich Hollywood bitch got caught rigging SAT tests for her daughter and other rich faggots so they could get into Ivy League schools

I wish I could say I'd swipe right. She was such a hottie on the show.

It's not. A bunch of weak faggots who don't deserve power are crying because they can't do the same.

500k for USC seems like a lot. Her kids must have been really, really dumb.

I always thought of USC as a rich kid's school where they just fleeced the undergrads and the best schools were all their grad schools.

I took the SoCal university college trip here's the power rankings- because if you go to a SoCal school you better get some beach and rich california girls with your academics.

1) UCLA
2) Pepperdine
3) USD
POWER GAP
4) UCSD
5) USC

Oh so thats why commies have so much sympathy nowadays

Attached: hdgdh.jpg (261x193, 7K)

>Her kids must have been really, really dumb

This

what's "USD"?

also Stanford, Berkeley, and the five LACs including Pomona

Probably not too dumb, just lazy entitled whores.

Yet somehow still the best live action Black Canary.

I hear they called upon John Stamos as a character witness. He pleaded to the judge to have mercy.

Attached: Carlos hits one outta da park.jpg (274x200, 8K)

University of San Diego. It's a Catholic school perched on the hill of Loma Vista about a half mile from Sea World and Mission Beach (the best beach in San Diego).

maybe Uni San Diego?

imagine paying all that money and still not even going to an ivy

Imagine paying all that money to go to jail.

Where my ucberkeley faggots at

That place was filled with retards that got in for free. Fuck a 500k donation

>Mission Beach (the best beach in San Diego).
But that's wrong since Imperial Beach and Coronado (fuck you they're both in San Diego, who cares if they have their own little cities) exist. If you want, you can also go farther north to La Jolla where there's another pretty nice beach.

rich but not elite

Probably on Facebook calling Yea Forums a white supremacy site.

And here I am paying 2000 euro's a year for a degree of a top 100 world wide university while receiving 500 euro per month plus an interest free loan of 1000 in gobment gibs

That's only the way the world works because that's the way these people have rigged it to work. We could change it, by killing the people who rigged it.

Erm, a crime probably, but how is this news?

Mission Beach is the beach for tourists. Like this user said, IB and Coronado are better.

they spent more money than most Yea Forums wagies will earn in their entire lives just to send their daughters off to slut school to get their holes filled daily

also
>have sex

there, don't need to reply it now.

Or we could just kill every commie like you who pops off at the mouth.

So you're telling everyone you're a child. Why?

>Let's rise up and protect the people who control us and manipulate us!
t. right wing cuckold before I shoot him

Coronado used to be the best beach but it's frequently polluted and you can't swim there. IB is for junkies. You have to be jaded to not love Mission Beach, especially all the parties at the comfy line of beach houses.

I would also have accepted OB, the slowlife hesher beach bum beach in San Diego.

>i'm not in control, so they must be bad!
Maybe you're not in a position of power because you can't even figure out how the t. meme works, slavekin.

It gets attorney generals, DAs, and politicians positive PR and big headlines that help their careers. That's literally it.

>And here I am paying 2000 euro's a year for a degree of a top 100 world wide university while receiving 500 euro per month plus an interest free loan of 1000 in gobment gibs

Anyone who has top grades in the US either goes to a "need blind admission" school which gives them tuition for free if their family makes under 200k/yr (Harvard, Yale, Priceton, Dartmouth) or they get a full ride at the flagship state school which will include perks like living in honors dorms, etc.

i lived a few blocks from there. honestly loved everything about it. san diego is great.

Why couldn't she just succ succ the dean instead? Aunt Becky used to be a fox.

Just double checking Mossimo’s Wife’s math. So a year at USC is around $75k, 4 years for a typical degree would cost $300k and she paid Five Big Large Smackeroonies? Was her kid gonna need an extra two years just in case?

Attached: F2C57D79-AB51-4189-9502-AF45F844F43D.jpg (1124x1437, 188K)

No one fucking knows Pepperdine or USD. Literally the only unis that matter in SoCal are UCLA, UCSD, UCI, and USC. Also Pomona and the other Claremont colleges if youre from an elite coastal family.

people love to be shocked, so that they think they are moral

You forgot University of Redlands

>he missed the entire scandal

>UCSD, UCI

UCSD is a great school for Med School but it's not a great campus or an undergrad school it's just in an awesome part of north county.

And well UCI wants everyone to think they're UCLA and Cal-tier but they aren't tricking anyone.

I go to Notre Dame and one of the kid's family in my year donated the dorm he's currently living in. Also the new student center. A combined donation of no less than $50m. At that point even if youre really stupid i dont think the university will ever turn you down

>i don't get what the big deal is that's how the world works

Because everyone whether you are the smartest kid in your class or the dumbest you still sweat what school you get into. Even if you are a 1600 SAT 4.0 kid you still get into 2/8 Ivies, tops (they collude). If you are a dumb kid you cross your fingers that you get into the Land Grant flagship of your state and not Directional State U.

>paying attention to scandals live instead of the thing the scandal was meant to distract you from

Attached: 1551304586154.png (542x408, 336K)

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

Yeah, amazes me. UCLA is not that fucking hard to get into if you're reasonably smart.

yeah that would be how you do it if you don't want to be an Italian bribing dumbshit. Plus for those types it is a +1 type of thing it's not like some plucky Valedictorian from southern Indiana didn't get in because of Richy O'Rich

>People are unironically defending rich zoomers cheating their way into colleges.
>But are against dumb black people getting into colleges just for being black

You don't deserve those dubs Discord tranny

Well these folks fucked up by doing outright fraud. Cheating on tests, forging pictures, etc. They fall into the weird range of people rich enough to buy fraud services to get their kids into a school, but not rich enough to just buy a building.

Personally I think the process should be allowed openly. Imagine if rich kids could literally buy their way in at a hugely inflated price (say 10x tuition), then the excess money goes to scholarships.

And you don't deserve to live, you know what I mean, Vern?

Attached: image(1).jpg (313x299, 80K)

>They fall into the weird range of people rich enough to buy fraud services to get their kids into a school, but not rich enough to just buy a building.

Mossimo was valued at 500mil. He could have easily donated 5-10 mil and got them both in. Was just cheap.
>Imagine if rich kids could literally buy their way in at a hugely inflated price (say 10x tuition), then the excess money goes to scholarships.
That's exactly what lesser schools do who have smaller endowments. The dumb international students pay literally 1.5x-2x and it subsidizes the normies.

Yes, lets give Universities even MORE money so they can hire more "professors" to teach such educational classes such as "18 Century Black Transsexuals Knitting."

hey there fox news...one of the fun things of going to a top tier elite school are the "special topics" classes where they overpay for some genius to come there pick his navel for a year and teach 1 or 2 classes on "special topics".

>The dumb international students pay literally 1.5x-2x and it subsidizes the normies

I got my Master's at USC and they were doing this shit full throttle. Masters degrees are these weird black holes where (unlike Undergrad or PhDs), universities aren't required to report statistics on tuition, grades, outcomes, etc.

The school basically shopped around China saying "pay us huge amounts of money and we'll basically give your child an American engineering masters degree". The Chinese students also cheated like you wouldn't believe. I remember one test where 10 students all had the exact same answer for a question, copied from the textbook, complete with a typo. And of course nothing happened to them. They weren't there to learn, they were there to pay money.

Attached: 1552431866051.jpg (634x599, 100K)

What about Cal Poly San Luis Obispo?

>Overpay a Genius
>Hey, I am a professional PLC programer. I have well over 20+ years in this field while also holding several degrees in teaching. I am more than capable of teaching PLC programing at your school but demand a high pay due to the level of my skill and how few people there are in my field willing to teach.
>Nuh, too ovapaid!
>Jew: Oi Vey Goy! Gives us more money for Israel! Remember the 6 Gazillion!
>Tak it all! Tak muh whol bunk accunt! NEVEA FOGET!

>The school basically shopped around China saying "pay us huge amounts of money and we'll basically give your child an American engineering masters degree". The Chinese students also cheated like you wouldn't believe.

Glad to hear it happens places other than Australia. I can personally recall instances of all the same shit occurring.

Well, I guess I kind of understand this now, her daughters definitely don't look like the types of people who spend much time studying.

China and some other Asian countries for some reason have a huge normalized culture of cheating. Cheating for some reason is just viewed as being fair and not wrong. I recently read a story about China trying to crack down on student cheating within Chinese universities and the students protested with the slogan "not letting us cheat is unfair" or some such nonsense. Hell just load up a game of PUBG and every single Asian person in the game is a blatant cheater/hacker.

Attached: 1543879347331.png (100x100, 4K)

>$500?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

always got a bad rap because it was Cal-Poly not UC system school but yeah, that's another beautiful one.

We can argue about all the dozens of awesome schools these dumb sluts could have attended with a nice 1 mil donation, B's at their private school and a 1100 SAT but let's not kid ourselves here. If they were capable of that they would have just gone in that direction. These girls look like they'd be a reach at SDSU if mom wasn't on full house and dad didn't sell $120 t-shirts.

The Chinese are literally retards. I was in a Chinese culture class for an easy credit. All the Mainlanders there got C's while I got an A. Wtf is wrong with them?

They don’t actually know their own culture, like how all the spics would fail Spanish

The reason Chinese test scores are so high is because they omit the numbers for mainland students.

I mean, how bad could the kid’s grades be? Look into it bro

im want suck her pusy bros ;_;

wow that's expensive. Ivy league unis must be off the charts

This guy only needed 15k to go to Harvard

look at richie rich here whose parents made over the free tuition cutoff

imagine that foursome

because she's basically paying 500k for their daughters to ride black dicks in college even though you can get that experience in any college

Your rankings are wrong.

1) UCLA
2) Cal Tech
3) Stanford
4) Berkley

None of the other UCs matter except for UCLA and Berkeley

I guess if you want to count football colleges, USC is a name commonly heard but if USC had no football program, nobody would ever know the college exists.

I would argue globally, Cal Tech has a higher ranking than UCLA considering people consider it the nerdiest college in California.

Everyone in Cal Tech goes on to get a PhD and its full of NASA alumni and other nerdy alumni.

Her husband is William H Macy the actor.

we were talking about southern california schools that had the combination of nice campus, near the beeeaaach, and good reputation. We were also kinda counting hot girls here but we'll give CalTech a pass on that. Pasadena seems like a chill place to go to college.

>"not letting us cheat is unfair"
That doesn't sound entirely right. You can get the death penalty if you're caught for government corruption.

>facing 40 years in prison
>TFW she won't even do a day

Oh. Hey Anthony. Didn't know you posted here.

Oh so she's naughty? I wish I knew this when I used to masturbate to her.

edgy!

that's how ivy league schools work

what's edgy about it?
Universities are notorious for bribery and nepotism

I know that's how the world works but to imply it's not a big deal is being edgy

>going to a "special topics" class when you can just fucking google and read the wikipedia page on it and get the same results

My favorite hobby in college used to be summarizing the parts of my textbooks onto wikipedia that weren't on there already. Textbook authors can get fucked and so can every college on the planet. Degrees are stupid and pointless when I can learn anything I want online for free. They're just pieces of paper that are more or less a filter between average and poor people so that poor people can continue to not get good work.

Cringe but have an (you) for effort

Attached: 1541372801305.png (486x810, 584K)

lori can lick my balls, while the right one rides me and I east the left ones pussy

>you can only pass this class if you buy my book
>$399
>a literal binder with photocopied pages

>i don't get what the big deal is that's how the world works
It only works when you don't get caught. Honestly I admire you guys for making a scandal of this and putting people in jail. Her in France we have the same problem, there was some university giving free degrees to wealthy chinese student and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg. But here nobody cares, the mentality is "I would do the same if I had the money". But still I don't know how the scandal blow up, who spilled the beans?

no different than affirmative action

Professors basically force you to buy their mixtapes. It's dumb fucking shit. So I copy and paste them onto wikipedia and then sell them when the class ends (if I even fucking can). I hated college so fucking much.

>didnt even end up needing my degree because I started my own company anyway
>googled the stuff I needed to know to do it

Attached: 1552932787505.jpg (1010x1063, 137K)

affirmative action actually deducts SAT points for asians and whites IIRC
not jews though.

I just did. Uwu

Attached: 1552431326909.jpg (2500x1594, 1.58M)

lol cuck

>$200,000

Attached: RealDougWalker.jpg (600x685, 40K)

I hated it, too.
University truly doesn't benefit you in the slightest if you aren't into law, medicine, or engy.
the best you'll get is a code/lab monkey job with little prospect of upward mobility with a paper alone.
Half of education is making connections, hence why most retards remain indebted to their school 'til they hit 40.

How dumb do you have to be to have trouble getting into USC holy shit read a fucking book, do your homework

>university discriminates in favor of poor niggers
>university discriminates in favor of rich bimbos
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1535000608812.jpg (555x526, 82K)

it means the average person gets fucked

College these days is just highschool 2.0 so that sluts have an excuse to fuck even more guys. That's what happens when you make it more accessible. But even then, it's pointless these days because the internet exists.

I agree with you entirely. You only really need it for those three things. Engineering is debatable in some areas since I taught myself coding and I've been doing it for over a decade. I employ some coders that were "taught" at college and they're all shit. I outperform them in both speed and actual code quality. This is because they're learning from professors that aren't good enough to actually work as a coder, so they pass along their shit habits and coding philosophies to their students instead to continue to make people's lives overly hard even -outside- the damn schools.

I have an older coder friend that says,
>doers do, the rest teach

> USC

> Ivy League

Well, not as such.

she's not rich. her husband is rich. he's the mossimo clothing guy, worth nearly $100mil

their daughter was a dumb bimbo who couldn't get into any college let alone USC (which is not anything close to ivy league) where she then proceeded to start regularly fucking the USC board of trustees chairman on his yacht in the bahamas. not even making this up.

Attached: Rick-Caruso-2014-web-1-824x549.jpg (824x549, 49K)

that's felicity huffman, not lori loughlin. huffman and macy are involved but paid much less in bribes to get their kid into school.

what else is new

i think it means the rich bimbos get fucked by the poor niggers

Attached: 1483395655052.gif (255x190, 976K)

>I have an older coder friend that says,
>>doers do, the rest teach
did you not hear this before him? "Those who can't do, teach" is one of the oldest sayings in existence.

>500k just to climb the social ladder a little bit more

i truly dont get normies

Attached: 1470356160988.png (540x720, 669K)

i wish I could eat all their pussies

>live in Europe
>no one gives a shit which university you went to

yurops are more coy about it.
You're a peasant unless you went to oxford or cambridge.

What are you talking about? No one gives a shit in Europe.

they just don't talk to peasants

>>>no one gives a shit which university you went to
only poor people do not care

>American damage control
Cringe

t.peasant