Watching The Birds for the first time in years, and... Suzanne Pleshette is CUTE

Watching The Birds for the first time in years, and... Suzanne Pleshette is CUTE.

Attached: TheBirds3.jpg (1187x652, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1d5eCajoD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Suzanne Pleshette The Birds.jpg (848x469, 67K)

Fun fact: she later did the voice of Yubaba in the English dub of Spirited Away.

Attached: https _debbimacktoo.files.wordpress.com_2016_10_birds4.jpg (726x390, 37K)

Juden though

They smoking all the time in that movie, it really strikes me. And the scene when she entered the room with a hole in a roof was so stupid

So. Fucking. What.

how do i get a gf like this? i always thought she stood out and looked better than the blonde

>he isn't a Tippi man
well done you contrarian SHIT

Attached: 1542828181908.jpg (640x400, 42K)

Tippi is of course gorgeous but Suzanne is much more my type - I'm a sucker for beautiful-cute. She actually has an amazing vibe too, very much my type, and was unsurprised to see she shares a birthday with a couple of my exes, who had the same vibe.

I've had a couple Aquarius chicks (which is what she is). I dunno, they just kind of come into your life unexpectedly and if they like you they like you. Very easy-going, chill, fun, dreamily cute girls. The two girls I dated with the same birthday as her had pretty similar faces. It's just a certain rare type of girl.

>i always thought she stood out and looked better than the blonde

I think she was cast in part because she seems a good catch - very beautiful and nice personality, in order to emphasize that the lawyer dude (forgot his name) passed up a perfectly fine woman because of the issues with his mother.

Why doesn't the movie have a resolution? Did Hitchcock forget to write the ending?

it does?
the birds chill out. the end.

I think it's a striking ending. It's so interesting how he deals with the whole premise - like how he addresses that it's an unrealistic scenario (several conversations deal with this in a way that doesn't ever feel overly expository) - that different birds wouldn't flock together, let alone attack people, and in acknowledging this the story is easier to swallow without insulting the viewer's intelligence, and it somehow feels portentous. And I like how the ending hangs in uncertainty.

Attached: 1237435bc0dc3c2c8d1c0bafc0336b55.jpg (398x459, 34K)

It felt keep kinda lesbo in this scene. I got both women were into the same guy but that was just bullshit in the script. The real subtext is they were checking each other out.

>hitchcock always casted 10/10s he couldnt bang and have chad make out with them

what the FUCK did he mean by this?

is this proto cucking or something??

Attached: 1525962953699.png (640x460, 259K)

>he couldn't bang

dude was a sleaze he was the OG casting couch

So she's cancer.

fun fact: she fucks her son in some tv movie. it's hot as fuck. can't remember the name, though.

Something something being in control of women he could never have

I saw her on a johnny carson rerun on meTv and she was kinda obnoxious.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1d5eCajoD0

Flesh & Blood (1979)

>perfect woman

>vibe
>vibe

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (940x940, 29K)

Paris Hilton at her peak looked like Tippi Hedron's Mexican non-union equivalent

Suzanne and Tippi were both never-nudes for their entire hollywood careers.

impotence is the hell of a drug

fucks her son fun fact > does voice in cartoon fun fact

brunettes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blondes

great thread, user. weird, but great.

I can appreciate a waifu thread for someone who died in 2008. Plus, he's right you know.

Speaking of Hitchcock cuties I'm very fond on Barbara Harris in Family Plot

Attached: family-plot-barbara-harris-1976-everett.jpg (716x900, 93K)

NICE. Thanks.