Objectively speaking, who would win in a fight?

Attached: DC VS. Marvel.png (731x826, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2019/01/02/game-of-thrones-loses-to-the-walking-dead-as-most-pirated-tv-show-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thor and Scarlet Witch could probably take them all by themselves.

The ones with a CGI budget.

Supergirl and Flash speedblitz them. If things go wrong Supergirl asks Superman for help.

the only one of them that could actually put up a fight is super girl and she'd rendered useless by scarlet witch. not a fair fight at all

Sneed vs Chuck

who would win?

>and she'd rendered useless by scarlet witch.

Not really. MCU's Scarlet Witch is just a telepath/telekinetic. She doesn't use actual magic.

>stark could just cover any kryptonian in a suit of kryptonite then blow the suit up
>scarlet which is magic
>thor's hammer, and supposedly even lightning, is magic
only challenge would be the flash
if quicksilver can't handle him, which this version probably can't, the mcu is fucked

>Implying

Attached: Blockbuster.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

>Captain America VS. Citizen Steel
>Iron Man VS. The Atom
>Thor VS. Supergirl
>Black Widow VS. Arsenal
>Hawkeye VS. Green Arrow
>Quicksilver VS. Flash
>Scarlet Witch VS. Firestorm
>Hulk VS. Vixen and Heatwave

Surprisingly solid match-ups as far as power levels are concerned.

Supergirl on one side. No Captain Marvel on the other. The writers give it to DC.

Attached: 1554779740257.jpg (1680x1050, 1.05M)

Thor solos

Why are they all midgets? Did someone edit the picture or are these cosplaying midgets?

Idk about this show, but isn't Flash basically a god due to the universe-breaking "Speed Force" bullshit?

it's pre-VFX

Every time I see these tv shows I laugh, who watches this shit

Edited, obviously.

>who watches this shit

Top 10 most pirated shows of 2018

>1) The Walking Dead
>2) The Flash
>3) The Big Bang Theory
>4) Vikings
>5) Titans
>6) Arrow
>7) Supernatural
>8) Westworld
>9) Legends of Tomorrow
>10) Suits

fortune.com/2019/01/02/game-of-thrones-loses-to-the-walking-dead-as-most-pirated-tv-show-2018/

Lots of people, it seems.

Attached: Arrowverse.jpg (810x455, 90K)

she can still mind fuck people

>baby legs, assemble!

Attached: Superfriends.jpg (1680x1050, 673K)

Excluding Flash, they are all B-teams. A fight of then against the Marvel A-team is not fair.

>b-but muh supergirl!
Supergirl is a incestuous slut who masturbates to his cousin every night.

Why is Joe Rogan on the top team?

>Captain America VS. Citizen Steel
Steel's powers seem to be on par with Cap's serum, but his shield gives him an edge
>Iron Man VS. The Atom
Tony has far superior tech
>Thor VS. Supergirl
Depends on how much mastery Supergirl has over her own powers, but Thor is already up there and also has Stormbreaker
>Black Widow VS. Arsenal
>Hawkeye VS. Green Arrow
agreed
>Quicksilver VS. Flash
Barry's got this one as long as he doesn't forget to use his powers
>Scarlet Witch VS. Firestorm
Could go either way really
>Hulk VS. Vixen and Heatwave
dude

>and also has Stormbreaker

I'm pretty sure we're working with pre-Stormbreaker Thor here.

Attached: Mjolnir.jpg (1024x682, 314K)

To make it even, you'd remove Hulk & Scarlet Witch.

Supergirl vs Thor
Oliver & Ray vs Iron Man & Hawkeye
Diggle & Heatwave vs Cap
Flash vs Quicksilver
Heatwave vs Black Widow
Vixen & Steel vs Hulk

It would be a fun romp

Interesting user. The only differences I was thinking were
>Cap vs Green Arrow
>Hawkeye vs Heatwave
>Citizen Steel and Heatwave vs Hulk
>Scarlett Witch vs Vixen
Obviously Hawkeye/Green Arrow is the obvious matchup, but I feel like this Green Arrow is a far better hand to hand combatant than Hawkeye, and would wipe the floor with him. Maybe I'm just a Faggot.

>flash

It’s over

Fuck, I listed heatwave twice. I meant firestorm and steel vs Hulk.

You're not wrong. Oliver is Batman tier if not higher in this verse. He was trained on the island by Australian Secret Service and a Chinese Master. Then he was trained by ARGUS and sent to China. Then, he joined the Russian Mob and fought in their conflicts. Then, he was trained by Malcom Merlyn. Then, he was trained by Ra's Al Ghoul.

This guy is on some next level shit in the Arrowverse. That's why it pisses me off to see some newly introduced faggot even make him sweat.

>Cap vs Green Arrow

I would agree if this was the comics, where Cap really is just peak human. But MCU Cap is superhuman as fuck, Oliver has no chance despite his next level hand-to-hand combat skills.

Attached: DYEL.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Christ almighty why are the costumes in the above picture so trash? I understand it's maybe 5% of the budget the MCU has but you can find better costumes at halloween stores.

It would be kind of funny to match family man, soft Renner Hawkeye with Batman level Green Arrow just to have Oliver plow right through him on his way to Cap.

top team would keel over from collective gonorrhea

Attached: yulin-li-personal-works-cat20150607.jpg (1273x900, 180K)

>Who wins
The Jews.

Who can beat Black Siren in a blowjob contest?

Attached: 983f93f37f0acc5052f713a7cee77091.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

*blocks Avengers' path*

Attached: God of War.jpg (700x380, 126K)

Would unironically defeat Thanos.

Flash solos everyone. He can travel through time for fuck's sake.

Honestly Flash and Green Arrow can literally defeat them alone.

Is this a DC/XCOM cross over or what?

those meat demons are pretty hot

>literal incarnation of faux infinity stones
Yep.

>batman level

Youre an idiot, sorry as amell arrow is a joke

blackface nigga cape dude?????

But user, he beat Ra's Al Ghul and the League of Shadows and everything!

flash goes back in time and kills all their parents

Current TV Flash uses flash-time and nobody is able to touch him, but he wouldn’t be able to hurt The Hulk.

He'd fuck Batman up faggot.

>amell arrow plowing through anyone
>routinely struggles against casual thugs
Moron. "Soft clint" also engaged in cqc with panther and managed to not only get behind him but get his bow on his throat. A panther who is faster, stronger, and more agile. And its not like he hurt him to get in that position since he was in his vibranium suit. So that means for a moment however brief he purely outskilled him to get such an advantageous position before panther got out. So while amell arrow would probably pull a win in h2h, it wouldnt be any sort of plow through. And at range Clint stomps. Much better stark gear

Attached: 6789584-dthfrear.gif (480x267, 2.78M)

Lol no. He'd get his shit pushed in. Hell Clooney bats would give him a hard time

Superman can take top and bottom. And win.

okay well first we have to rule out the gay characters
oh wait there's no one left

It's not just about the design. The costumes also need to be functional enough for six days, 16 hour shoots with little breaks and resilient enough for eight to ten months of production.

Firestorm, the Flash, and Superqt would fucking annihilate them.

hawkeye might use 8 arrows to massacre them, 1 more arrow if flash goes back in time.

Storm Thor or whatever

You're memeing now. There's no Movie Batman that could beat Oliver as he's presented in Arrow.

>whips out Kryptonite

It's like that /fa/ Meetup pic

>that entire list

Attached: disgust.gif (300x169, 1.86M)

Unironically agree. Non-comic bats is low tier.

CW-verse cause they have Felicity. God-Empress, Devourer of Men, Breaker of Chains, Seether of Secrets.

then again this flash has a hard time dealing with some autist with a snow gun

so, mcu stomped completely

Attached: B60456A3-834E-4121-8BA5-313724048A1F.jpg (1688x1657, 542K)

>Objec-
Wrong, fictional characters are limited only be imagination, imagination is subjective, you might as well ask Objectively what's the bluest thing you've ever seen?

AW CUTE

I have scientifically distilled the essence of several colors including blue. That is objectively the bluest thing possible.

Unfortunately one can not look at a pure distilled color without losing their eyesight. So only 4 people have seen it and it is the last thing they have ever seen. I did not see it but the bluest thing I personally have ever seen was this one car. It was pretty blue.

How is this in anyway supposed to look cooler than just wearing clothes? A cool outfit with a ski mask would look better than every one of these.

Why is it Capitain America on both sides?

Dear god I hope they were high as fuck while filming this shit.

Honestly Iron Man alone could body them all except for Flash and Supergirl. That Bleeding Edge shit's ridiculous.

supergirl is extremely stupid in her show

I think it is Stargirl

Top easily. No one on bottom can react before Flash or Supergirl. At the very least, everyone not Thor and Hulk are almost instantly dead.
>formely Chuck's
Obviously Sneed won.

The flash is virtually a god, and can basically do anything. People often forget this

Have not seen a single one of them.

There is zero people in Marvel with enough speed to even begin to thinking of dodging when Flash goes to deliver a punch.

me i am tough

Even if there was, he could displace himself a few seconds earlier, to when they didn't. And even if they did, his body would vibrate around their fists and atomise it, if he chose.

He's sick powerful, bruh

ALL HAIL FELICITY!!!

Attached: ebr candice laugh at amell 4235235.jpg (750x750, 100K)

>not a single good shos
>not even one

Flash is so fast in the CW he can time travel. If they're going all out murder mode there's no scenario where everybody but Thor and Hulk get their neck snapped in under a second. You can like Marvel more, I do, but they're outmatched here.

The Hulk is OP by accident, because one writer made it canon that his power is exponential and limitless because the angrier he gets the more powerful he gets, and vice versa.

so it's possible that the Hulk wins, but also that he becomes the only thing in the universe because he's killed everything and turned it into angeruniverse.

>avengers pic
>no blacks
Why is this allowed?

He could faze his hand through Hulks skull and scramble his brain.

>Top 10 most pirated shows of 2018
2, 5-9,checked, feels good. Am I a normie?

Firestorm is a matter manipulator. Iron mans nano tech is useless against him

Lets be real here, lets list off cunts who lose to themselves.

Hawkeye > Arrows
Iron Man > Atom faggot
Flash > Quickie
Widow > Fireman harry

Now for whats left,
SuperSlut, Speedo, Super Nova Race mixer vs Hulk, Thor, Ironman

Hulk, cant be done in by any of these faggots.
Thor, kicks the shit out of all of them besides The speedo cunt because he cant catch him
Ironman beats Racemixer, loses to superslut, might have some bullshit for flash

Supergirl, can beat ironman

i just remembered that the flash lost to a regular man with a snowblower, remove the flash from anything.

Its supergirl vs Hulk, Ironman and Thor.

Thor or Hulk could 1v1 the whore.

MC wins.

>Iron Man > Atom faggot
>Atom shrinks down
>gets into his ark reactor thing
>gives stark a heart attack

If we go into comics things get a lot different but just going by adaptations Hulk is a bit of a punk who we have seen get dropped at least 4 times. The CW seems way closer to comic levels than the MCU. Which I actually think is a good thing

>he will do the thing ant man did but win

The fuck is an ant man?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x209, 1.44M)

>I'm not a blind fanboy, I swear!

Attached: 1333602581602.jpg (290x288, 34K)

>The flash can beat anyone, as long as its not a Monkey or a man with a freeze gun.

Piss off, the flash is shit, we aren't talking kino flash here, we're talking shit flash

>He doesnt think the DC "C team" is good
>F-f-fanboy

come on buddy.

>

Attached: 1554561143671.jpg (1920x1280, 685K)

Is that Brenton Tarrant?

what the hell is this thing

Even if killed peak flash could outrun death, run back in time, raping them all as children in the past, giving them a SJW agenda and killing their franchises.

It doesn't matter if it's the "C" team. It's got a bunch of heavy hitters. Firestorm is Doctor Manhattan without the omnipotence. The Avengers aren't even the strongest heroes in Marvel

If DC is so popular why do their movies fail at the box office? Shazam being the latest.
>inb4 Aquaman made a gazillion dollars
no, it made half of that in China so the real number is somewhere around 700M$

Is Supergirl similar to Superman? So her only weakness is kryptonite

I really enjoyed this episode

what are they laughing at?

>Firestorm is Doctor Manhattan without the omnipotence
Unless he massively evolved since i stopped watching this trash, this is a massive fucking stretch from what was an old dude and a mechanic who could fly and shot fire.

>no, it made half of that in China so the real number is somewhere around 700M$
Aquaman made $840mil without China.

Amell's dick

Attached: 003 2.jpg (5000x3475, 3.94M)

Which superheroes could a single WH40K Space Marine in standard armor with standard loadout beat? I imagine he could beat Captain America, the archer guy, and probably Hulk. He’d go even with Iron Man and probably get slightly edged out by Thor but I’m not sure the nature of Thor’s abilities. I would think only the speed-based or reality-bending superheroes could reliably beat him.

Every single one, because Superheros are characters about overcoming the odds, while a single space marine is about dying for the emperor.

God capeshit is so fucking gay when will it end

her black eye is poorly covered up

No, groups of heroes are about overcoming odds. The message is that friendship is the greatest super power. Individually they can be defeated easily.

Attached: katie 1491369221768.jpg (1280x1280, 329K)

...who da feck downloads tv shows...
Just watching this shiet for free on random streaming site

Canon-wise, Thor is stronger than Supes, so he could probably solo the whole DC universe.

Jesus Christ

I like to make screenshots. And don't really like shitty streaming sites.

Attached: a vlcsnap-2018-09-03-22h47m39s453 2.jpg (1897x3225, 988K)

he can transmute and reshape matter and energy at will now, due to his control over the "nuclear fire" or some shit like that

Legion would 1 shot Flash.

Legion goes back in time and makes Flashs grandpa become a homo.

Legends of Tomorrow is a great show

Attached: 1544390925491.webm (888x500, 2.91M)

Only because the pic is conveniently pre-strange.

According to the films or comics?

>MCU's Scarlet Witch is just a telepath/telekinetic
Her telekinesis is super powerful. She can bend even vibranium alloy which is supposed to be indestructible space magic metal. Her "telekinesis" might just literally be a low grade reality bending. It basically deals armor-ignoring damage.

Attached: Scarlet Witch Kills Ultron.webm (640x262, 719K)

And conveniently pre-Vision.

I don't follow any of those TV shows, but what would the characters be like in 2015?

2015?

Steve, Tony, Thor, Nat, Clint, Banner, Wanda, Vision. Basically add Vision to OP's image and you have it.

Because there movies are action movies but their tv shows are romance drama disguised as an extremely campy superhero show. A lot of women like these shows for this reason, while this element is completely missing from their movies

Attached: 13.jpg (3000x2000, 1.93M)

>torrenting high quality rips by people who share them for free
>streaming from a shitty website who's primary focus is to make money
Why would anyone choose #2?

does supergirl or scarlett have better feet? that's really the deciding factor

>beating ANY team with The Flash on it
Absurd. The Speed Force is literally an allpowerful plot device

I meant the DC shows, if the comparisons going to use 2015 Avengers, then what of the 2015 tv shows?

As shitty as DC movies are, their superheros are also ridiculously overpowered.

>Supergirl v Thor
Thor?
>Firestorm v Scarlet Witch
Toss up, DESU
>Hawkeye v Green Arrow
Oliver in the shows, probably Clint in the comics
>Diggle v Black Widow
Widow
>Flash v Quicksilver
Flash
>Cap v Steel
Toss up
>Iron Man v Atom
Atom, only because he can shrink to microscopic levels
>Hulk v Heatwave
Rip Mick
In the end it doesn't really matter because Thor+Hulk can fuck pretty much them all up but Barry can just travel back in time until they win.

Is that Furby Yoda